Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 am
User Image
A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
One who seeks perfection in all you do.
I know just what to do with you...
Ravenclaw!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

With : Each other, Club Members...

Minako was quick to hunt down Candace Saturday morning. Grabbing her Hufflepuff friend she made her way down the hall to the first art meeting of the year. “You know we aren’t in a rush…” Candace told Minako as they headed for the room. “Who’s rushing?” She commented chipperly. The blonde was uncertain of that. Then again maybe Mina was just excited to get back into the art studio. More outfit designs to make after all.

Walking in Candace spotted Jilly and of course Dris. Jilly was commenting on whether she was really early or everyone else was really late. “We aren’t late. Not with the way Mina was moving.” The Hufflepuff spoke with a smile. “I wasn’t rushing.” Minako replied to Candace. “Naze kanojo wa sore o kangaeru nodarou?” (Why does she think that?) The Ravenclaw muttered in her native tongue before shaking her head. “Hey Dris, Jilly.” Minako greeted. “How are you guys doing? Ready for some art fun?” Candace pipped up with excitement. She loved art!

Minako ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Kungfudemoness

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Second Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 12 years old...

Gertie was super excited for Saturday art club. She’d dropped off her letter at the owlery for mum and was now skipping her way to the club room. It was a good week so far even with that one girl she’d yet to run into. Oh well. She’d added that in the later too. Maybe her mum had some answers why the name sounded familiar besides the first name starting with a G. Today was not that day though.

Skipping into the club room, Gertie’s face lit up at how many people were already there; Dris of course, then Jilly, and then Candy and Mina. “Hi everyone!” Gertie beamed. This club was her favourite not to mention the only one she was involved in. However, one was more than enough for her. She still needed to concentrate on her classes. That was hard enough all on its own but with all the friends she had she'd be okay.

Wearing: 99.9% Princess

With: Dris, Jilly, Mina, Candy

OOC: ---

User Image

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris looked up when he heard his name, then saw it was Jilly. She'd been awfully close to him this year, but he didn't mind, as she was a good friend. She asked if she was early, and he looked at his watch, wiping some errant paint off the glass. "Hey Jills, you're a few minutes early, but that's alright. Make yourself at home. I already opened the doors, so hopefully people will come on in. If they don't, though, that's alright. I'll paint regardless.... and I'm in good company, so that's all the better." He turned back to his canvas, which was sitting on a messy easel he'd brought from home, adding a few bright yellow spikes to it. He'd planned on making a symbolic piece of all the members of art club, and that's what he'd do. There were currently only two colors, the one that represented Jilly and the golden curlicues of his own voice.

He looked up happily when two more walked in, spying Candace and Minako. They were two of the four orphan girls, and because of that, Dris held a special place in his heart for them. He'd been at the orphanage for a while before he was adopted, so he knew the struggles of being there. It helped that all four were incredibly nice, of course. "Hi Candace, hi Minako! C'mon in! You can set up wherever!" When Candace asked about art fun, Dris held up his paint-covered hands and sent a look that said "girl I was born ready". He turned and added pale blue tendrils for Minako, followed by a bright purple starburst for Candace. Hopefully more people would show, as his canvas was still pretty bare. Someone else came in, though it was Dris' cousin, so to her he offered a bright wave. "Hey Gertie!" He grinned, adding her bubblegum pink swishes on the canvas, the colors seemingly exploding like fireworks from behind his curls.

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy was interested when she saw a poster in the Hufflepuff common room advertising the art club. Her elementary school had an art club but Lizzy never took part in that and she wasn't comfortable during her art class either. She usually drew alone and she didn't show her paintings and drawings to anyone, mostly because she didn't have friends to show it to and she didn't want Peter to find out and do something about them. But she was at Hogwarts now, and not only did she have friends, she managed to avoid her brother for nearly a week! Sure, it took a lot of backtracking and ducking into alcoves and she'd been nearly late a couple of times, but she managed it. Emboldened by her victory, Lizzy decided to attend a couple of the club sessions, just to try it out. It would be a new experience at least.

Confronted with the club room door however, Lizzy was having second thoughts about coming. Her art wasn't even that good and she didn't want to be a bother; Lizzy was sure that Peter would track her down and call her out on wasting her time on stupid things like art and probably pick on the other club members too. But thinking about Peter made her expression harden and she clenched her fists. Art wasn't stupid despite what Peter said and despite him saying she had no talent, Lizzy still enjoyed it and she wasn't willing to give up what she liked just because she was related to a slug in human skin. She'd just have to try harder to hide it if she wanted to keep him away from the other club members who'd done nothing wrong.

Making up her mind, Lizzy strode into the room confidently, or so she liked to imagine. In truth, she had to take a deep, reassuring breathe before entering, being careful not to bump into anything and draw attention towards herself while she stared around the room. The people were all so cheerful and the atmosphere was so welcoming and the sight of all the art supplies available was enough to put a smile on Lizzy's face. She'd brought her own sketchpad and colour pencils just in case, but she could actually work on a canvas now like one older boy! She hadn't known what to expect from the club, but hadn't been this.

Trying to contain her rising excitement, Lizzy approached the older boy who was apparently the captain. It looked like he was doing an abstract painting and she couldn't help but watch for a few moments, entranced by all the different colours before remembering why she was there in the first place. "Um, hello?" she tried to get his attention. "I'd like to join the art club," she said shyly, acutely aware of his skill. "Oh! I'm Lizzy by the way," she added, intentionally omitting her last name. She didn't want to be in trouble in case they knew her brother.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxArt Clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxpleasedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

When Fianna spotted the poster announcing the Art Club's opening, she was immediately pleased, as she'd hoped the club would survive its inaugural year, and return this year. Not all clubs managed to do that. With her busy schedule there were no promises she could make all the meetings, but she was determined to make a go of it. Unlike her Dueling and Fencing activities, this was for fun and relaxation, and getting to hang out with other artistically inclined folks, like Dris and Jilly and the others.

As it gave her the chance to ditch her uniform, Fianna was wearing a knee-length, sleeveless dress her sister designed and made for her, consisting of strips of differing kinds of soft and floaty fabrics and many bright colours, while she used a long, rolled up, undyed muslin scarf as a belt to cinch it and give it shape, and a pair of strappy sandals on her feet. Over one shoulder was her school bag which she'd loaded up with her own supplies, so as not to be a burden on the club's resources.

When she arrived, it looked to her Dris was already up to his elbows in an abstract painting, Jilly, her teammate, and two of the Orphan Sisters were there, and Gertie (whom looked adorable in her Princess shirt and floaty pink skirt), and somebody she was pretty sure she saw get Sorted only a few days ago. "Hi, Dris," said Fianna cheerily, before adding, "Hey, everybody." Taking a closer look at Dris' painting, she asked curiously, "Oooh, wha'cha' workin' on, Dris?"

OOC: Open for Interaction
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina saw the notice for the Art Club, and figured she'd check it out. The school was taking a bit of getting used to for her, and she really wanted to find friends here. After tucking her sketchbook and pencils in her bag, the young Slytherclaw sought out the club. For a moment, she wasn't sure if she should enter, Faina didn't see herself as really being that good of an artist, but it was an outlet for her. Upon arriving, she saw most of the kids there were older than she, although she recognized Lizzy from her classes.

After quietly paying attention to what was said by the others, she walked over to the young man she deduced was the Captain of the club. "Excuse me," she said in a polite tone. "You're in charge of the club, yes? Are you interested in taking on new members?"

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                      Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero, but, hey, everyone you wanna be probably started off like me.
                                                      You may say that I'm a freakshow, but, hey, give it just a little time. I bet you're gonna change your mind.

𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝒆 ℳ𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷
                                                      Fourth Year / Hufflepuff / Pureblood

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way, it ain't so hard to take, that's right.
                                                      'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name, and I'll just look away, that's right.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar pulled on her hoodie in her dorm room, putting her wand in her pocket and tossing her backpack over her shoulder as she hurried down the stairs to the Common Room, then through the exit and down the corridor of the basement. She was on her way to the first meeting of Art Club, a club she had wanted to join last term but was a bit too nervous to. She wasn't really an artist like Dris was, but she wanted to support him and his club. Sure, she was in Art class, and liked to draw every once in a while, but where Dris was the "art kid," she was the "music kid." In fact, she wasn't carrying her cello case for once, seemingly taking it everywhere she went. Her hands felt empty, and she kept messing with the pockets of her pants, fidgeting. Venturing upstairs to the room where the club met, close to the Art classroom, Sky peeked her head into the room, gazing over the other members before fully stepping into the room. She spotted Dris, of course, as well as Jilly, Gertie, Candace and Minako. There was also a First Year from her house, she couldn't recall her name, as well as Fianna Grey and a Slytherin First Year who was asking if she could join the club. Skylar approached her group of friends, giving them all a nervious smile. "Um, hey everyone," she said, her voice quiet like it usually was. She knew she wouldn't be turned away from this club, but she still had the same anxious feeling that she had about everything.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear.
                                                      Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, I don't care.
                                                      Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out you wanna be a loser like me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris smiled when a first year walked in, looking excited. She sounded nervous, so he offered a caring glance. She said she'd like to join, and he nodded. For her, who was apparently named Lizzy, he did a pastel pink pattern that looked like lace. "Well, Lizzy, welcome to Art Club. I'm Dris, the Captain. Feel free to set up wherever, there's supplies all around. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask, alright? And if there's any supply we don't have, I can probably get it before the next meeting." He grinned, then turned back to the door as another girl walked in.

Fianna, the Gryffindor Seeker walked in, greeting everyone. Her voice was familiar, so he did her burgundy spirals, drawing them out from the bottom left of the canvas. "Hi Fianna!" He deepened the color a bit, biting the tip of his tongue as he worked. The redhead then questioned what he was doing, causing a bright smile to dawn on his face. "I'm really glad you asked, Fianna! I am making a member log, of sorts. This is how I see everyone when they speak." He smiled, scrubbing his fingers on a little towel he had.

Someone else entered, turning Dris' attention away. They seemed like a first year, so again he gave her a little grin. My, there were a lot of girls! Her voice seemed like squares in his eyes, looking like pixels. It was very neat! He mixed up a forest green, adding in her pattern to his canvas. "Yes, I am the captain. My name's Dris. And yes, we're absolutely looking for members! Come on in. Feel free to set up anywhere, the supplies are free to use. If the supplies belong to someone, please ask, but any of the ones about the room are open." He nodded, welcoming the girl. There were so many new people!

The next person in was someone Dris knew very well. Poor Sky seemed so nervous, but he was sure she'd have fun. "Hey Birdy! Welcome to Art! If you want to draw, there's a sketchbook on that table there." He grinned brightly, absentmindedly adding in Skylar's light pink clouds to the image. He hoped a few more people would come in, as he still had blank space, but he figured he could add the name of their group to the canvas. He tilted his head, trying to get new perspective on the image. For now, he'd have to wait. He turned around to see if anyone needed his help.

oyehh

Graydon Ironshield

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:50 am
User Image

"Thank you," Lizzy smiled gratefully at Dris before moving out of his way. He seemed really friendly and enthusiastic and it made her feel better about joining. She looked around, searching for a place to sit and start when her eyes landing on the perfect spot: a chair in the corner, near a window that provided plenty of natural light. Lizzy headed over to save herself a spot there, pulling out her sketchbook at the same time. She admittedly didn't pay as much attention to her surrounding and bumped into someone else, nearly dropping her bag. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Lizzy cried out, moving to help the girl, who turned put to be one of her classmates, Faina. "Are you okay?" Lizzy bit her lips and looked at her shoes. That's what she got for not being careful and paying attention, she became a walking hazard.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxArt Clubxxxxxw i t hxxFaina and other club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxguiltyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:32 am
Three little birds sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

User Image
User Image

¤ Artist ¤ Married ¤ Mother of Three

Tanna hiked her back up higher on her shoulder as she closed and locked her office still kicking herself for forgetting some important papers she needed dealing with before Monday. She left the children in their father's more than capable hands for the time being while she made her run, and possibly do some errands now that she thought of it. They were great and she wouldn't ask the gods for any changes but goodness it was a trial to have all three out with her just to run errands. Izzy was fine, it was when she was with the boys that it turned into World War...she wasn't quite sure which war they were on at the moment. The boys had come a long way since their toddler years but they could still be a handful, which she was sure their sister and cousins knew all too well. She was nearly to the stairs when she heard exuberant voices coming from a room close to her classroom and saw a few students slip into it. Curious, Tanna got closer and tried to sneakily take a peek into the room and grinned when she saw all the art mediums spaced around and on desks. This must be the art club one of her newest students started last year. She had been afraid it would be a one-shot sort of club and not reopen this term but it would seem her fears were unfounded. She was about to sneak away when her back loudly bumped on the door opening it for her person to be seen. The art professor blushed as she was caught and gave a nervous grin and wave. "Hello all, I was just on my way out when I saw the light on and um, got curious. Don't mind me!"

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

[Wearing: Wearing] [With: Students] [Where: Art club] [Feeling: Nostalgic/Happy] [Thinking:So many of them] [OOC:]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

When Fianna heard Dris' explanation it didn't faze her in the slightest the idea that he could see sound, and was expressing it as impressionistic art. "Oh, that's just too cool," she gushed cheerfully, enthused with the concept. "Can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done with it. You know, maybe we could use that as the basis for making some club shirts."

When she had a moment, Fianna located a spot to set up, and got out her sketchbook, which contained her practice work, as well as ideas she committed to paper when the muse made itself known to her. Right then she spotted a couple of new students, at least one of whom she remembered from seeing at Dueling Club (one didn't see that many albinos, even at Hogwarts), and started to doing character studies of them. It was good practice for her, if nothing else. She also made a note to herself about the thought of designing shirts for the Art Club.

When she heard a loud 'thump', Fianna looked up and saw Professor Hawthorne stand near the door, and looking a might embarrassed. With a smile and a wave, she said in a happy tone, "Hi, Professor Hawthorne."

OOC: Open for Interaction
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft

After thanking Dris for letting her in, Faina started casting about for a place to get comfortable and work. Spotting a chair near a corner with a window, she went toward it. As she went over there, a girl wearing a bunny Tee-shirt and jeans bumped into her. When asked if she was okay, Faina shrugged and answered, "Nichevo," catching herself, having replied in Russian, before continuing with a slight sheepish smile and a soft chuckle, "It is nothing. You get the chair, the window sill works well enough for me. I'm Faina Patrovna-Harcroft, an' you?"

OOC:
oyehh

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris grinned at Lizzy when she thanked him, the boy glad he didn't scare her off or anything crazy. "You're very welcome!" He resumed work on the colors and designs, trying to correctly display everyone. Fianna told him the idea was really neat, so he grinned, a bit embarrassed. "It's normal for me, I guess. I have Synesthesia, so for me, sounds come across as colors. Instruments and talking... singing, all of these have different displays. Sometimes super loud noises can block out my whole vision. For you, you're here." He pointed at her spot on the canvas. "For me, you sound like this, this color, and these wide, loopy spirals. Luckily, your voice only has them curl over. Some people, when they talk, they take up more of my head... but yours is quite nice."

He grinned, adding some more pinkish colors in Sky's voice. He looked up when he heard the thud of the door, then offered a wave to Tanna, his art teacher. "You can come in, Miss Tanna. This is Art club, after all! It's open to everyone, including our lovely art teacher." He smiled at her, adding her bronze tendrils to the art. He'd always liked the woman, and had secretly been hoping she'd come by to see his club. In fact, he was especially glad she'd come by now, since he was working on the member painting. If no one else popped in, he'd probably go back to his half-finished art of flowers that he'd been working on before the club opened. If they did, he'd keep adding them to his art, gladly explaining what it was to anyone that asked.

oyehh

Graydon Ironshield

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image

Lizzy looked up when Faina said something she didn't understand, was it Russian? She remembered that the other had mentioned something about it during class but she hadn't been paying much attention. "That's good," she sighed in relief when Faina continued and assured her that she was alright. "And are you sure? I don't mind going on the window sill." The last thing that Lizzy wanted to do was inconvenience her, especially after she was the one to bump into her. "I'm uh, Lizzy. Lizzy Whyte," she said quietly, giving Faina a tentative smile.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxArt clubxxxxxw i t hxxFaina, other club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxshyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Graydon Ironshield

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:13 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft

Faina smiled, and said, "Pleasure to meet you, Lizzy." The Russian girl sat up in the window sill, and pressed her slim back against the cool stonework framing the window. "I'm like a cat; I can make myself comfortable just about anywhere," she added with a slight chuckle. The First Year fished her sketchbook from out of her bag, along with her pencils. Glancing over at Lizzy, she asked, "So what do you like to draw?"

OOC:
oyehh

User Image

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items