Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Predatory Natures (Iyari/Mimi/???) TW: GORE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:10 am
The moment the horsewoman backed off, Jake quickly glanced back.

She would have BEEN fine if I came earlier! She... she shouldn't have come here. What was she THINKING?!

Jake turned back towards Iyari, eye narrowed.
"It's not as if I WANTED to come back, but just so you know, it won't go as it did last time."
He took a defensive stance, making sure to stay close enough to Mimi so that the horsewoman couldn't get to her.
"That depends. I'LL be the one giving you the options. You can either A: Walk away right now and NEVER come back, or B. I'll MAKE you leave. Your choice."

----------------------

HP: 60/60
Action: --
Result: --
FEAR: T3 Double Take | T2 Swift Stikes | T2 Barrier
Charge: 1/3 [0/3]
Items: Runic Bandages, Torch
Artifact: Tusk of Ares

kuumeii

kuumeii rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 4, 2 Total: 11 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:50 pm
HP: 37/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Ability: Chieftain Mount Summon < USING
Damage Done: 5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Big talk, considering which one of us has a time clock." Iyari's eyes moved to the girl bleeding on the ground. "I give her maybe 10 minutes at best with the wound in her thigh alone." Her wings twitched and she smirked, moving back and her bright eyes glowed gently. A gust had picked up around her, swirling around her body and her wings opened wide and she let out a shrieking screech into the sky and a huge ornate hawk eagle, at least four times the size of the horsewoman, swooped down behind her with an earth-shattering screech. Iyari smirked and grabbed onto it, swinging her legs over it to mount it.

Spreading out its wings, the predatory bird screeched again towards Jake as it took flight, crashing against him and scratching its talon's against his Fear shield before taking up to the air, circling around him at Iyari's command. They moved as one being as it swept past Jake again and the war mare called out to him again.

"So do you risk her death just to fight me again?!" It was exciting to her. The man was different now, no longer broken and torn but back again. Somehow by her stealing his eye had left him to see better, which suited more to her tastes.

[A.V.]

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.] rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-24)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:37 pm
Jake scoffed.
"As if I'd want to stay in this godforsaken world. Others will take up our burdens, but I can't imagine having to live with my past sins for the rest of all eternity. After all, it wasn't OUR home that was permanently destroyed, was it?"
Honestly, he shouldn't be goading her on, especially since... she was right.
Mimi may be a hunter, but she was still inexperienced. It was clear the horsewoman had the upper hand, but if he didn't get her to the infirmary soon...
If she ended up handicapped because of this, he'd never forgive himself.

He grit his teeth as the wind whipped up around them, wincing slightly at the screech.

The warning was unnecessary, as Jake had learned never EVER to let his guard down ever again. Not especially since it wasn't just his life on the line.

The moment the eagle got close, Jake struck, making sure to wound it considerably. Even if it was incapacitated, the horsewoman could still get away, but he hoped to leave a clear impact on the fact that they were on completely different levels. He wasn't the hunter she had knew before. He would no longer be merciful.

He scoffed, giving Iyari a cocky grin.
"5 minutes. That's how long it'll take me to put you down. Gives me ample time to bring her back, don't you think?"

----------------------

HP: 55/60
Action: Attacking
Result: 11 dmg
Charge: 2/3 [0/3]

kuumeii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:55 pm
HP: 26/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Ability: Chieftain Mount Summon < USING
Damage Done: 5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Even from so far away he managed to strike her. Though she refused to flinch, her eagle shrieked loudly and dove around to avoid him again. Iyari grunted, while far more powerful with her new skills there was something to be said about the tenacity of humans. Which she hated. Surely she could get in a few hits, but something about his demeanor bothered her.

That cocky grin, the glare at her while his comrade lay dying. Granted, a few dead humans would give her more pleasure than pain, something nagged at her. While in the last long while she had taken up her mantle alone, when she was young and training she would have someone there. They could attack as a unit... it felt nostalgic in a way. Gnashing her teeth she swooped around him again. She didn't want to admit that his disregard (even if she wished for her death) bothered her on some sort of personal level, something of comradery that seemed to be lacking.

Regardless of how you strike, you need the entire spear to reach your goal. Something her old mentor told her as a foal. Though, that made her feel like she'd failed there too. Either way on her next pass over she glared at him, making sure to look him in the eye.

"Is her death really worth coming after me? She's only here on YOUR behalf!" She called out, glaring back as they moved higher to the sky, her bird cawing up into the sky. " There was a gnash of her teeth, how she hated the idea of retreat in any capacity.

There was nothing for it.

"We'll meet again someday, Hunter! And when we do, I'll make sure my new collection piece has its pair!" Swiftly, they moved into the shrouded fog, disappearing entirely as the noise of flapping wings steadily moved on. It was but a small sting, but she was still ever learning, and ever living. That was what mattered now.

[A.V.]
CAWWWWW

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:56 pm
To be honest, he didn't want to prolong this match anymore.
It was obvious he was going to win, but time was of the essence. Winning was useless if he didn't get Mimi back in time. But he couldn't deny the thrill that his current standing brought him. He wasn't weak. God, he lost count of how many spars he had lost, how many battles had almost cost him his life. He had to cling on to others, rely on their help, but now...
He no longer needed anyone. He was able to take care of himself. He had worked for this, gone through hell and back, and he had EARNED it. He DESERVED to feel powerful. Strong. Important.

He glared back as she yelled at him, but her words made him falter slightly.

"She's only here on YOUR behalf!"

It... was true. If she hadn't come across him at that time, if only she wasn't so kind-hearted...
If only he hadn't FALTERED and had listened to Chester....
None of this would have happened.
Mimi wouldn't be here right now, slowly dying.
He would still have his eye.

All of this could have been prevented, and yet, because of HIM...
He glanced back at her, frowning at her words.
Her threat was meaningless. He wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

As soon as he was sure she was gone, his weapon was de-summoned and he quickly rushed over to Mimi's side.
The teen was barely conscious, breathing coming out ragged as her chest heaved with silent sobs.
"It's ok. She's gone. You're safe now."
She slowly opened her eyes, giving Jake a teary look.
"I'm so sorry I'm late. Just... just stay with me a little bit longer. Don't sleep just yet."
Fear robbed her of her speech, but she managed a nod before staring to cry once more.

"It... it hurts.... K-kowai... kowai...."
"D-dae-sama...."

Jake glanced up to see a red-jewled pendant a few feet away, along with... the hunter pendant.
She had tried to escape,

He closed his eye, trying to force down the overwhelming guilt welling up inside him.
He could feel sorry about himself later. He had to get her to the infirmary.

After retrieving the two pendants, he picked Mimi up.
It was time to go home.

[ EXIT ]

----------------------

HP: 55/60
Action: ---
Result: ---
Charge: 2/3 [0/3]

kuumeii.
TY for rping with me bb!! /cries