Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]All Guard and No Play Makes One a Bored Pae -GG/Amarie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:08 pm
There had been a talk or two between him and his father about going back one day and surveying the damages. Seeing if Equestria was still possibly standing, or if the overwhelming destruction had erased it for good. The Princesses seemed to think there was no point. The devastation seemed in every way permanent. There was no way to stop it, and no way to combat it or keep it at bay. It just consumed everything it touched, basically....

Even if they couldn't fully explain or even understand what it truly was....

Still, the idea that they had at least thought about checking it out at the very least, gave him some slight sliver of hope that he'd one day see the place that his parents grew up and fell in love in.

"Maybe." he spoke with a hopeful smile.

He then chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Oh, wow. Let's see." he started, looking up at the clouds overhead to find the right answers. "Based on the stories. Equestria was a large island. Probably a little bigger than this one. My parents met in a city called Canterlot. That's where my Great Aunts, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, ruled. They had a huge castle made of white stone and large stained glass windows." he chuckled a little bit. "Father would tell me stories of how those windows would change their pictures when something big or memorable happened."

"My Mother was the Princess of the Crystal Empire. She said her castle was made completely out of crystals and the magic of her kingdom made all her followers appear to be made of Crystal too. There's a couple of them that walk around the tree. I almost didn't believe that part until I saw one of them walking around."

"There were other cities and villages too. They will likely tell you most of the stories whenever you meet them. They love to reminisce. But mostly they're all happy, chipper, tales. But as for the clouds and magic aspect... They say more often that the Magic flows more freely there. Everyone has their own special talent that they can do. It's their purpose, their destiny. It's what gives them their cutie marks and in most cases, their jobs. They told us that the Pegasus Ponies.... er... Faunies... The ones with wings, used to be able to move and manipulate the clouds. They were in charge of the weather and most of them lived in the Pegasus city called Cloudsdale." He leaned in and half whispered with a small hint of wonder and awe. "And Cloudsdale is made completely out of clouds."

He then laughed a bit when she mentioned the water bucket. "I'll hold you to it!" He took the pieces of jerky with a grin. "Thanks!" He tucked one into his pouch. "Hunting isn't for everyone, I'll give it that." His face then skewed a bit into one of concern. "What kind of trap did you use?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:20 am
For each of her questions, he had an answer. She listened intently, nibbling on her jerky. Canterlot...sounded so magical. Like from a story. There were knights and castles and crystal servants and a kingdom entirely made out of clouds! "Wow." She whispered, her eyes mirroring the awe he spoke with. "Oh I'd love to see it someday. But even if you were able to return, I don't know if I'd be allowed to visit..." She wasn't a fauny. She didn't have a cutie mark or their smooth hooves. At the thought of the aforementioned mark however, she stole a glance at his own shield on his hip. A shield made a lot of sense for a guard.

A protector.

When his attention turned to her own tale, she smiled a bit bashfully. "Well...do you know those snares?" So embarrassing. But he had been quite forthcoming with her questions, it was only fair for her to return in kind. "Well after a few hours I came to check on it and it hadn't caught anything. So I thought I did something wrong. I went to inspect it and while I was poking the main hook mechanism...it sprung on my hand." As a visual aid, she lifted her free hand up above her head. The branch wasn't strong enough to lift her whole body. But it did capture her poor hand! "Took me a minute to cut myself free! So...that's how I learned to treat traps that you might think are broken, as not broken."

Seruta

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash