[PRP] Finally Going Home (Chal and Alma and more) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:23 pm
Alma sat next to Chal but couldn't settle in, on the edge of her seat she was poised to pounce. Practically bouncing she managed to keep herself quite until all eyes fell on her. With credit due, she did take an easy breath before bursting out with a huge smile, "Chal is amazing!" Arms thrown up in illustration making sense to her and probably her alone, "The alpaca are really really--Oh do you know what an alpaca is? We didn't" Now was a bad time to think they should have brought alpaca things with them.

Little detail like that wasn't going to hold her back as she put her hand up about 'alpaca hight' "They are super soft, fluffy things this tall. Oh they are so adorable!" She brought her hands up to form fists under her chin as she wiggled in her seat, "But they are really skiddish! Thanks to Chal I am able to pet one of them! They love him!" Full on cheer followed, left hand thrown into the air as her eyes turned to Chal proudly. Most of them ran from her but he was able to charm the herd into letting her touch them.

Best. Day. EVER!

Catching her breath, or remembering where she was in the conversation, Alma threw her hands wide again. "I can take rocks and turn them into bricks! You have a lot of really great rocks here, by the way." Here her words slowed a little, admiration for the surroundings enough to catch her. Hopefully they'd let her take a stone back with them so Chal could have his home with him on the ranch.

"The barn didn't meet the needs anymore, I was able to rebuild it. I am working on building up the whole place in stone!" A grand plan always unfolded, her gestures 'showing' them pitches to roofs and fences.

Chatting herself back into her seat properly, the nymph settled against Chal's side and seemed to finally settle still. She was still bound up tight and lit up like a lightbulb looking between all of them.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 pm
Azure smiled in delight as he snuggled with his wife and watched Alma enthusiastically talk about life at the ranch. "Is that so?" Azure asked of his son's involvement with the alpaca's. "Chal did try to tell us about the alpacas when he came home after his first visit, but I suppose Dyas and I will just have to make a visit to see them for ourselves someday," He glanced over at Dyas, certain that it was something that she would love as much as him.

Azure's interest peaked in her ability to turn rocks into bricks. "That is pretty amazing, I do a lot of work with crystals and gemstones, myself."

--------

Chal could see his mom perfectly from where he sat beside Alma, and could tell she had plenty of questions too, but give Alma 10 minutes and she could probably answer all of them. He blushed shyly as Alma praised him, "Yeah, I'm not really sure how, considering we didn't really grow up around animals, but we seem to get along pretty well."

When Alma mentioned the beautiful rocks around the cave, Chal's eyes widened. "That's right, Alma and I thought it might be really great to borrow a rock from here and build it into our home at the ranch. If it was okay with you, of course."

Tartara Seabreeze

evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:32 am
Neither Azure or Chal had to ask the question it seemed. Alma was more than forthgiving with the information. So much information. She was quite the talker!

She nodded about alpaca -her father briefly mentioned them after he met up with Kurt- but didn't expect that her little man would be an alpaca whisperer.

It was quite amazing, her ability. Azure chimed in as well about his own. Should she show hers? Well, why not? Typically she didn't go all the way with her powers, didn't really need to. But this was a special exception. With a deep breath, she gathered the darkness within her. They would notice the shadows beneath them slip towards her to bubble and writhe. As she molded the darkness within her, so did the shadow pile next to her. Building it up like out of clay. Soon there was a perfect model of Alma, albeit darkened. Like casted in darkness. The shadow Alma opened her eyes and beamed at the real Alma.

"I make puppets. And a visit to the alpaca sounds wonderful." The voice from the puppet sounded just like Almas voice. "And of course, you can take any rock you'd like."

Evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:26 pm
Jolting forward in her seat, one overly enthusiastic nymph cheered, "Yes! You would be wonderful if you visited! Chal can get one of the Alpaca to let you pet it, though it may take a while." There might have been a pout in there, but it didn't stay put long. "Ms. Zofie loves visitors, the whole ranch is very nice and really friendly!" If Chal's parents visited the ranch they'd get to see things she built and the hard work Chal put in everyday.

They should avoid the pink fizzy cat, but telling them that might scare them away. Corazon swore the thing was evil, but it wouldn't go near her so she wasn't sure why exactly.

Oh, oh, oh he worked with minerals too! Clapping her hands together once she asked eagerly, "What can you do with them?" Did he build gemstone houses? That would be super cool. Or make things with sliver? Mentally she built a house out of emerald bricks and crystal accents.

Speaking of bricks, Alma beamed warmly at Chal, taking his hand in hers when he asked about her idea. On baited breath she waited for their answer mentally begging to be allowed. First being able to make something out these rocks would be amazing. Second, having a piece of Chal's childhood home into their home just fit so perfectly.

Then things really started to happen. Silently she watched whatever it was Dyas was doing. Eyes wide she kept focused as a shadow her was made! With a deep breath and unbridled wonder, her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped a little.

"Oh thank you! I can't wait for you to visit!" The response focused on the puppet but ended looking Dyas in the eyes smiling.

Tartara Seabreeze
Which rocks will Raken not miss?

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:42 pm
Azure looked lovingly at Dyas and smiled and nodded his head. "It would certainly be nice to see your home." Azure said now turning to his son and Alma. "Speaking of home, do either of you know if you have any intention to make that your permanent... settlement? When we last spoke, you didn't seem quite certain one way or the other, Chal."

Azure dug through a small pouch that he kept on his person as he began to explain to Alma his abilities. "I have a few stones that are imbued with magical properties, and before Chal and his brothers were born I was given a quest to find more of them. So far I haven't found any more magical ones, but I was finding so many non-magical ones I began crafting with them to make jewelry and such." Azure reached for Dyas' hand to show Alma the ring he had crafted for her for their marriage.

"The magical ones I have," He continued as he showed Alma the two crystals he carried, a blue one and a black one. "The blue one is for healing, mostly afflictions of the mind." He imagined it wasn't something that had much use on Alma with her personality, "It's been very helpful with Chal's brother missing, as I'm sure you've heard..." He glanced cautiously at Dyas before continuing. "The black one offers me some protection."

-----------

Chal became quiet, saddened slightly by the topic of abilities, since he had yet to discover what his was. Azure had always been so excited about all things magical, and Chal seemed to not have any magic. He had a gift with the alpaca, maybe that was the extent of his powers. It certainly wasn't very magical though and Chal was fairly certain that had more to do with his personality then any sort of ability. "Oh great, you got him talking about his rocks, he'll never stop now." Chal whispered to Alma during a pause in his dad's monologue.

He sat back, deciding he might as well get comfortable, he couldn't help but smile and chuckle. His dad was kind of the same as Alma in this way, very passionate about their rocks.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:21 am
The shetani all but glowed as Azure took her hand to show off her ring. It was rather beautiful. Her mates power -while less flashy- was far more useful than her own. She couldn't replicate other pae's abilities, only features and sound.

While he currently only had two crystals, perhaps there were more? His ability was ever expanding.

Her heartbeat was beginning to elevate. Slight, but she noticed it. She hardly ever made a perfect puppet, and she wasn't accustomed to the exertion it required. While the female could've kept it up, the point had been made. "We'll plan for a visit, perhaps within the next season?" The shadow Alma spoke before turning to Chal. Her husband was still showing off his rocks, but he had also asked a question. One that she was interested in a response from Chal from. "Yes, hopefully when you pick somewhere to settle you'll visit more. We miss you. And you have to meet Hemi's girlfriend." With that, the puppet gave a respectful nod before losing it shape. Folding in on itself and lowering until it was nothing but a shadow. From there, the shadow spot it once was, slipped back to the shadows it had come from.

Wolfs Heart

Evilsilverdragon
The further down ones, away from the main living spaces XD I say it doesn't matter as the whole cave is rock, but you know Raken

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm
Oh they were coming to visit? "I'll have to make guest houses!" her declaration came out more like a cheer, she'd have clapped her hands if she could. If they left, the home she was building could become a guest home. The idea of leaving didn't feel right. To chase the thought away she squeezed Chal's hand briefly.

"There is too much for me to do still, but I think.. I'll end up staying unless Chal leaves." Looking to the male in question, Alma could only offer a smile content with that declaration. As with everything, when she decided something it had a great foundation.

His whisper earned a giggle and she asked in the same tone, "Why would we want him to stop?" He was talking about rocks, rocks were amazing! It was all she could do not to ask if she could work with the crystals. Legendary restrain was exercised this day.

The talk of crystals grabbed her right back into the conversation. Offering, she added, "If I find any in my work I'll send them your way!" How cool would it be to find a stone that he could use? Best gift if she could remember not to try and use it. The uses of the crystals would be something she wouldn't forget. Could they be combined to do other things? Oh trying would be so much fun!!

Oh, Chal's brother, it seemed familiar and reminded her about the legendary Kurt. Someone else she'd heard about but had never met. He vanished too, lost at sea as Zofie put it.

Shadow Alma was still one of the most engrossing things she'd ever seen. Here it was talking with her again. The question was a fair one, "I can't wait for the visit! I'd love to show you around and Chal can introduce you to the animals!" With as much as Zofie enjoyed guests, she'll be over the moon for more on the way.

Hemi, oh she remembered him. He was the one Chal was talking about before they got there. He was one she needed to thank for helping her and Chal meet.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze
blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Azure looked at Dyas with some concern, realizing that they had probably been talking to the kids longer than they were aware of. That meant she had been using her ability for far longer than she usually did. He had been about to give Dyas a warning when she made the puppet disappear and he relaxed. Magic was a great thing, but it did seem to come with its own limitations.

Azure turned back to the excited girl and smiled, "That would be very helpful, Alma. I have been on this quest for some time, before the boys were even born, and I know there is more to it."

--

"We'll probably want to talk to Zofie about that first," Chal said thoughtfully, it was still her ranch afterall. There might be a greater need for buildings or space than guest-houses. It was a ranch, the alpaca needed their space to roam.

The male nodded his head has he met Alma's beautiful eyes, forgetting their conversation for a moment. "Yeah, I think for now we have every intention of staying." He said, not breaking eye-contact with Alma as he spoke. He felt right at home taking care of the alpaca, despite how different it was from the home he was currently sitting in. He honestly thought that it was more likely that Alma's ability would keep them from ever truly settling, but maybe there was enough work at the ranch to keep them there.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

[so sorry guys, I could have sworn I had already responded to this, even as I was reading your posts to respond tonight.]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:08 pm
Guest houses? The purple female blinked before shaking her head. She really didn't need to go through so much trouble for them! A whole house just because they were coming to visit, really. But she did rather feel endeared towards Alma that she'd make such a fuss for their comfort. Sweet girl. And the way that Chal looked at her when confirming their residence just melted her heart.

And Dyas decided right then, that she rather liked and approved of Alma. Even though she was a bit...energetic in comparison to their quiet family. Maybe Chal liked that change up. Her hand soothed on top of Azures at his worried frown, flashing a bright smile that added to a sparkle in her eyes. His concern was so sweet. Her angel was the sweetest pae she ever knew.

The shetanis attention slipped back to their company as she nodded in confirmation that they'd be staying. It was sad that her baby boy was living so far from them, but he had found his own slice of happiness. And that was good enough for her.

Now about these alpaca...she wondered if they'd take to her like they did her son.

Evilsilverdragon

wolfs heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 pm
Thinking herself, Alma focused her energy on spinning those wheels in her head. First it was how her magic worked, and when it didn't work. Plenty of theories went flying around from where he was looking, to the effort put into to looking. But, he was older than them so saying something already tried might not fly so well. Hmm that was a conundrum. "Some of the best stone take days to uncover and shape to be used?"

Thankfully before smoke could come out of her ears, Chal chimed in. A little 'huh' escaped her as she blinked a moment. That had not occurred to her. "Oh, we'll ask when we get back! Zofie mentioned wanting room for more families maybe she knows where she wants them?" There had been more to that conversation, unfortunately the idea of building more took over.

One minute she was building a house in her head, the next sounds of construction died. One catch of Chal's eyes snatched her breath along with it. Those wheels slowed down and her attention lengthened. Returning his gaze, the nymph smiled gently squeezing his hand in response. "Its home." her agreement followed, because it was where he was.

Wolfs Heart
He is her calm and she is his storm

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 pm
"It's true." Azure agreed with Alma, "It is why I keep trying new things and going back to my original crystals and seeing if I can learn something new from them as well." He never felt like it would be a short road back when he had set off on his first quest.

Hearing both Chal and Alma's responses to staying at the ranch, Azure couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. The male glanced at Dyas, a small smirk on his face, he was the father he had to give his sons a hard time. Just not as hard as what Raken put him through. "Sounds like things are getting pretty serious for you two then." He said, the amusement clear in his voice. However, he truly was proud of Chal for making his own way in the world.

----

"That's a good idea!" Chal responded to Alma. As much as he wanted his parents to come and visit he didn't want to overstay their welcome. Although, Chal wasn't sure that was something that was even possible. They, especially Alma, had contributed so much to the ranch he was sure that anything they asked would be granted to them, but they still needed to ask.

Chal just about choked when his dad mentioned things being serious. Way to put him on the spot in front of Alma. Chal's eyes flicked between the different eyes in the room for a while before he responded, "Yes, they are." With a smile on his face. It wasn't as if it was something that he was uncertain or embarrassed of. It was still a strange question to answer for some reason, perhaps because it wasn't something that he and Alma regularly discussed. Were you supposed to discuss how serious you were about each other? He almost felt like he was making a statement about their relationship, that she was hopefully in agreement with.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas