-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Current Form: Humanoid
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers, open leather jacket
Health: Great/a little weak
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Drake
Where: Princeton Academy || His dorm
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Nekojin looked up and when the other got up he rubbed his head a bit. He had a slight headache from the event, smiling a bit when they kissed his cheek. A chuckle came from Matt when Drake spoke about the window. "You might be slightly overestimating my healing pro.." he started as he looked at the window, but he stopped dead in his sentence when the other threw himself out of the window and sat up quickly in an attempt to stop him. However that movement was a bit to much and it became black in front of him and he dropped back to his bed. Fighting off the slight feint, he rubbed his temples a bit and then Matt looked at the window, only to see the other flying. A relieved sigh came forth and he allowed himself to lay down again and smiled softly. He was glad Drake was feeling better and enjoying a long awaited flight by the looks of it. As for himself, uncertain if the young man would return today, he allowed himself to get some rest to aid in his recovery.

Dorm&Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Drake was giggling to himself holding his cheeks as he flew in the air he spent a couple hours in the air needing to stretch his wings after a few hours of flying he drifted back to the window silently going in as his wings pressed against his back before turning into to Winged tattoos. Silently climbing in the room a soft smile cane seeing matt resting sitting near the bed drake gently grasped the larger males hand muttering in Italian he gently pressed his lips to Matt’s knuckles it was a spell he learned from his father that help speed up recovering time specifically for those who willingly gave blood to the clans  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am
OoC
Sorry for the vagueness. Wasn't sure if Drake would stick around or not, so keeping it rather open.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Health: Good
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Drake?
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

It hadn't taken long for the feline to fall asleep after laying down. For several hours he slept with no interruption. The only movement coming from his ears that twitched at sounds around him but not being consciously registered and his breathing. When he finally woke up again he didn't even know what time it was. Matt sat up in his bed and looked around before he got up from the bed. He was a little stiff but other than that he felt fine, it surprised him even with how fast he recovered. The feline got up carefully and when he felt it went alright, he started to walk to his kitchen for a drink.

the amazing kitsune

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
Sorry for the vagueness. Wasn't sure if Drake would stick around or not, so keeping it rather open.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

It hadn't taken long for the feline to fall asleep after laying down. For several hours he slept with no interruption. The only movement coming from his ears that twitched at sounds around him but not being consciously registered and his breathing. When he finally woke up again he didn't even know what time it was. Matt sat up in his bed and looked around before he got up from the bed. He was a little stiff but other than that he felt fine, it surprised him even with how fast he recovered. The feline got up carefully and when he felt it went alright, he started to walk to his kitchen for a drink.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake who was floating In the air on his while reading a book turned his head and grinned at seeing matt “ glad to see your up and about it means the speed hoped you out a lot “ he said as he floated next to the other male still on. His back

((Ooc: it’s okay ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:44 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline was halfway to his kitchen when he heard Drake and he turned around looking up at the source, a little startled initially. But when he saw Drake floating next to him, he smiled a bit. "I thought you might have left." Matt said before he continued to the kitchen. "Speed?" he asked curiously when the other mentioned it while he turned on the water heater and opened the closet. "Do you want some tea as well?" he asked, feeling rested enough to be about the rest of the day.

the amazing kitsune

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline was halfway to his kitchen when he heard Drake and he turned around looking up at the source, a little startled initially. But when he saw Drake floating next to him, he smiled a bit. "I thought you might have left." Matt said before he continued to the kitchen. "Speed?" he asked curiously when the other mentioned it while he turned on the water heater and opened the closet. "Do you want some tea as well?" he asked, feeling rested enough to be about the rest of the day.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake had a confused look on his face before he blushed lightly “ uh I meant spell not speed stupid brain messed up on me hehe I did a spell that helps with recovery the clans developed it to help out those who willingly let us feed from them “ he said scratching his cheek “ and yes I would love some tea “ he said floating down to a seat at the table  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Oh, I see, thank you." he replied gratefully when Drake explained what he meant and took two cups placing them near the water heater. Rolling his shoulders a little he sighed softly. Maybe he had been laying incorrectly, or perhaps it was the shirt. He never worn them and couldn't remember putting one on before class, just his leather vest. Once he was done placing the cups he moved to the living room part of the dorm, took off the shirt and lay it on the back of the couch. "Bloody contraptions. I don't see why people use them." he said and turned back to Drake. He smiled at them, returning to the kitchen just as the heater was done. "Any specific taste? I have a few." he spoke calmly to his friend and placed the tea box on the table and opened it, revealing several flavors. And then brought their cups to the table.

the amazing kitsune

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:44 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Oh, I see, thank you." he replied gratefully when Drake explained what he meant and took two cups placing them near the water heater. Rolling his shoulders a little he sighed softly. Maybe he had been laying incorrectly, or perhaps it was the shirt. He never worn them and couldn't remember putting one on before class, just his leather vest. Once he was done placing the cups he moved to the living room part of the dorm, took off the shirt and lay it on the back of the couch. "Bloody contraptions. I don't see why people use them." he said and turned back to Drake. He smiled at them, returning to the kitchen just as the heater was done. "Any specific taste? I have a few." he spoke calmly to his friend and placed the tea box on the table and opened it, revealing several flavors. And then brought their cups to the table.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drakes felt his face heat up and couldn’t help but stare at the other males topless form “Buon Dio le cose che stai facendo per me” he mutter softly lost in a bit of a daze before I’m shaking his head lightly to clear any and all inappropriate thoughts that filled his head “ u-um I’ll take some chamameal and honey please “ he said looking down to avoid staring at the other male “ doesn’t help that he’s gorgeous as all hell “ not realizing he said it out loud  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 pm
((Ooc: here is the translation for what he said for got to put it in there “Good god the things you’re doing to me”  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:23 pm
OoC
No worries lol

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Say what?" Matt asked after the Italian. He tilted his head a bit, not understanding a word this time. Not to mention Drake looked a little heated. But he was given his answer soon after. "Chamomile and Honey it is." the Nekojin spoke and smiled. When Drake spoke out loud, he was just done opening the bag of the male's tea and nearly dropped it in. This time it was his turn to blush as he looked at Drake. He wasn't really used to such talk. And he vaguely remembered something Drake had said before he fell asleep. "Not just payment...it was a wish?" he spoke softly.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm
[wspoiler]
Kaiten Jiron

A bright blush covered his face as he put his hand over his mouth his eyes widened in horror “ oh god I said that out loud didn’t I “ he said softly looking down at the table not able to look and up and meet the other males gaze “I-it’s not like I w-would Be agasint the idea “ he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:02 pm
OoC
No worries lol

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The slight blush remained on the feline's face as Drake pretty much confirmed what he now suspected with a mind clearer than before his rest. It wasn't like Matt couldn't fill that wish, but therein lay the problem as well. One did not just lightheartedly get intimate with a demon, regardless of their kind. Such action was binding, though the ginger didn't know whether or not that would be for both, or just bind him to Drake. Even more than he already was at least, with his agreement to provide blood for the vampire hybrid when needed. "Are you aware what you are asking?" he asked, wandering if Drake even knew about it. In the meantime he poured his own tea before placing the heater back on the counter and joining his new friend at the table again.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:47 pm
[wspoiler]
Kaiten Jiron

Drake nodded to the other man “ I am because it is similar to my mama and papas relationship my father is a dragon and my mother is a vampire and they do not take things like this lightly usually once you.... mate as my father would put it, there is a bond made but while bonded does not mean they have to stay lovers the only reason they did is because mama became pregnant with me “ he paused to gain his breath finally finally looking up at the other male “ so yes I know what I am asking I have felt a desire since laying eyes on you and feeding from you has only increased this desire “ drake said his eyes showing his desire and need his cheeks pink  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:17 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt listened as they answered, but it was hardly the same as mating between a vampire and a dragon. "Not entirely the same." he started. "If we'd get intimate it would bind me to you and no other, until you cut me loose." he clarified and leaned back against the chair. Being monogamous of nature, even if he wanted to, there was no way Matt could do it with anyone else until the ties ended. When he looked back at the other male, their gazes locked and it was clear to read the other. Drinking their blood, Drake had somehow become lustful towards the feline. "Very well, if you're sure." he spoke. Personally he did feel some connection to the vampire, but it had mostly been in the heat of the moment when they did their best to make the feeding pleasurable for him as well. It wasn't exactly a light decision for Matt to make. But at the same time it had been a while since the last time, he hadn't been summoned nor bonded to anyone for some time. Possibly one reason why he had reacted to Drake as he did during the feeding. It had brought back the old feelings of desire and needs.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt listened as they answered, but it was hardly the same as mating between a vampire and a dragon. "Not entirely the same." he started. "If we'd get intimate it would bind me to you and no other, until you cut me loose." he clarified and leaned back against the chair. Being monogamous of nature, even if he wanted to, there was no way Matt could do it with anyone else until the ties ended. When he looked back at the other male, their gazes locked and it was clear to read the other. Drinking their blood, Drake had somehow become lustful towards the feline. "Very well, if you're sure." he spoke. Personally he did feel some connection to the vampire, but it had mostly been in the heat of the moment when they did their best to make the feeding pleasurable for him as well. It wasn't exactly a light decision for Matt to make. But at the same time it had been a while since the last time, he hadn't been summoned nor bonded to anyone for some time. Possibly one reason why he had reacted to Drake as he did during the feeding. It had brought back the old feelings of desire and needs.

the amazing kitsune

-

Floating over to matt and hovering right over his lap he gave him a small smile “ you know I’m not gonna force you to stay bonded I know that at the moment these feelings are mainly lust not all lust but most is but when ever you want to break the bond just let me know and I’ll do it “ he said softly then hesitately placed his hand on Matt’s cheek gently rubbing it with his thumb biting his lip nervously  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:52 pm
OoC
Not just love yet, but who knows how it'll go. Sorry if the replies are a bit off at times. It's late xD

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

It was an unusual arrangement to say the least. Giving in to lust before considering the other bit. But there was nothing stopping them. All that remained for Matt to hope was that the other would be true to the word and break the bond if the time may come that Matt would need it to be. It may not be as visible, but it was as binding as any contract. And that was mainly what demons worked on, contracts. Nonetheless the feline smiled a bit when he felt Drake's hand on his cheek. He raised his hand and took a gentle hold of it. It wasn't like it was a punishment. Drake looked pretty good himself and it wouldn't change the pleasure they'd both experience from it. Matt just didn't know when they wanted to start. It could be today or could be tomorrow or later in the week.

the amazing kitsune

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items