Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Astronomy Club ~ Open [2055 - 2056] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER
                                                        VICExCAPTAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy had heard about the Astronomy club before, she knew that Garnet's friend ran it, but she hadn't ever attended it before even though it had been running for a couple of years now. She'd been too used to not having any clubs when it first started but now that she was part of the Drama club, she figured that it wouldn't hurt to join another, and she did love astronomy.

Peering into the room, only two other people were there so far, which was rather discouraging, but she was here now and Lucy would feel like rubbish if she left now that she was at the door, even if there was a small chance that she wouldn't be noticed. "Hello!" she called out as she stepped inside, smiling at Richard and Lena. "This is the Astronomy club, right? I'd like to join," she held out the telescope she brought along just in case.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxAstronomy Clubxxxxxw i t hxxRichard and Lena
                                                            f e e l i n gxxsheepishxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Indigo Devereux
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard turned his attention to Helena when she came in. She immediately apologized about being late. He knew by now that she was pretty punctual definitely more so then himself. It was part of the reason he wanted to hand over the club to her. “Hey Helena. It’s okay, I actually have something I’d like to ask you.” He told her with a smile.

Before he could ask Lena what he wanted to Lucy came in. Richard knew her being a fellow housemate. “Hey,” He greeted her as she asked if she was in the right place. “It sure is. We’d be happy to have you, Lucy. Feel free to set up where ever you like.” He told her with a bright smile before turning back to Helena. “So, on to what I wanted to ask you.” Richard said before taking a breath. “Would you like to ask if you’d like to take over the club when I’m gone?” He asked the third year. He was a fifth year when he made the club had he not been so unsure he probably would have made it sooner. So, why not Helena who’d be a fourth year when the time came around.

Richard waited hopeful that Helena would say yes. It was then that his cousin Julius walked in. That was a surprise to the Gryffindor whose cousins didn’t particularly like him or the rest of his family. A member was a member though and he’d take what he could get. Especially when they seemed to be low on members. He had Anandi to thank for Julius being there given it was a club she had an interest in.

Status : Concerned for the future... Surprised to see my cousin...
                                                  With : Lena, Lucy, Julius & probably Anandi

Attire : Long Sleeve Galaxy Shirt & Jeans

OOC : All are Welcome!
                                                  tab tab @Mia : Just quoted you so you know Julius went to the club like we talked about.

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  oyehh
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Telescopes and blankets
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate being late!

Lena sprinted up the stairs, a frown firmly on her face. She was late to open up her own club meeting! What cruel hell was this?! As she skittered into the tower, the girl wondered just why she'd been set in charge of the club. Maybe it was just that she was always there?! She huffed for a moment, but hurried to set up the little club area, trying to make the meeting as cozy as possible. There. Maybe it wouldn't be too much of a disaster when people actually began showing up. She could surely do this.... right?

{{OoC: Club is open, I apologize for the delay!}}
Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn may have had a shy nature and was not the extrovert his sister was but that did not mean he wanted to be a shut in. His sister had quidditch and Quinn decided he wanted to be active too in his Hogwarts career. He had considered several clubs but Astronomy was one that caught his eye. Astronomy interested Quinn though he was not passionate about it, and he hoped his passing interest was enough to qualify for the club. He had lingered close by with a book he read. When he noticed the light turn on in the room for the club, Quinn walked in to see a brunette girl who looked to be in the middle years of her schooling. "Hi," Quinn practically squeaked before gathering his voice and a bit courage, "Is this the astronomy club? I... I was hoping to join if that is okay, of course." Quinn really prayed his hair wasn't turning orange as he had introduced himself and even further he hoped he didn't get lost and end up in some odd club he wasn't expecting like some fan club of sorts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                              A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                              Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                              {OoC:}
                                              Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 am
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Telescopes and blankets
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate being late!

Lena looked over when someone spoke. It was a younger boy, most likely a first year. He sounded a bit shy, so the girl decided to use her quiet voice. Admittedly, she didn't have a particularly loud voice, but it would work. "Hello, yes welcome. This is Astronomy Club, and you're more than welcome to join. My name's Lena, and feel free to grab a telescope and some snacks. I'm here for any questions too!" She offered a warm smile, gesturing to a group of telescopes and a small table of snacks. Hopefully he found solace among the stars. It was something she had done as well. Maybe that's why she liked the club so much... Maybe that's why Richard had left it in her hands?

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn was appreciative of Lena for being not too loud and she was more than polite enough to him. In fact she had a bit of a calming effect, for the flash of orange in Quinn's eyes soon settled into their ordinary brown. He smiled and said, "Thank you for letting me join. I'm Quinn. It is nice to meet you Lena and thank you for your hospitality." He smiled and cautiously picked up a cookie and a telescope. "Um... is there anything specific we discuss or anything I need to fill out?" He hoped there was a sense of organization to the club besides just looking at stars. Quinn was the type he liked to discuss ideas and discoveries. He didn't necessarily expect the club to be as formal as Astronomy club but hoped that there was discussion. He also didn't want to come off super pushy either. He was sure Lena who looked to be in charge had a plan of some sort and it wasn't like a lot of people had shown up yet. Maybe he should have encouraged Mary to come, but then it was probably healthy for the twins to pursue separate interests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                              A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                              Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                              {OoC:}
                                              Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Stars
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Such a beautiful night

Lena climbed into the Astronomy Tower, glad to see such a beautiful night. She adjusted the telescopes and placed a few astronomy books her mum had gotten her around the room. With the help of her friends, all the common rooms had notices about the club opening, so she hoped there would be a lot of people to share the lovely night with. She'd even gone to the kitchen and brought cookies and a few pitchers of pumpkin juice for all the members to share.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Second Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Astronomy Club (2041)

Aurora loved the idea of being apart of her brother’s club. Sure, he had graduated but he had made the club. That’s what made it so cool. Last year she’d been so excited and even dragged Quinn into it. As it were she planned on doing the same this year. Sure enough, her cousin was following behind her. Course he wasn’t as upbeat as the year before. That couldn’t really be helped.

“Come on it couldn’t hurt.” Aurora told her cousin with an upbeat smile. “I suppose not.” He answered simply. The two second years knew Julius had been apart of the club. Whether he would be this year was irrelevant. Hopefully Quentin’s brother wouldn’t be an issue. Luckily Julius was far from Caleb. Though Quinn doubted he’d talk to him all the same. It just made things more complicated during the school year.

“And, don’t worry about Julius. He’s hit or miss anyways.” The Hufflepuff told him. “I won’t.” The Ravenclaw replied as they got to the top of the astronomy tower. “Hello Lena,” Aurora greeted. “Good night for stargazing. Oh cookies!” She added happily. “Hi Lena,” Quinn said simply. 

Company : Lena & Quentin

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Ah, my dear,
                                                        Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                        You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one so far
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope people come

Lena walked up to Astronomy Club, her compact telescope in hand. This year was the last she had here, and she needed someone that could follow her steps and keep the club running. Unfortunately, the Club didn't have all too many members. She sighed up at the sky, then resumed setting up all the pillows and blankets all over the floor so people could relax. She'd also convinced one of the Hufflepuffs in her year to make a ton of snacks for the group. There were constellation cookies, cheesecake bites, and peanut-butter-chocolate candies. Hopefully the flyers she'd made would attract a crowd this year. It would make for a cool sendoff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Second Year Hufflepuff
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Stella normally had a pretty busy workload what with her step sisters breathing down her neck. This meant the second year had very little chance to do fun things. Clubs were one such thing she rarely had time for. As such she only managed to pop in and out of the club(s) she had an interest in. Astronomy was one such interest that she enjoyed in her spare time (the time she had very little of). Regardless of the stress the school year would hold for her, Stella wasn’t going to miss out.

It was the first week back and honestly her course load wasn’t to stressful yet. Most classes were doing review which suited the young girl just fine. Although Stella knew she wasn’t going to be a consistent member she wasn’t going to waste the time she did have to enjoy the stars at a time she should be in bed. “Evening Helena,” Stella greeted the older girl. “Nice night to star gaze.”

Company : Helena

Miss GryffindorK

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch || Dueling Club

Usually by this time Sonora would be tucked in and writing or doodling in her journal, a mere few minutes from sleep. Instead, she was trudging up the stairs, telescope, star chart, notebook and Astronomy homework in her bag. At least 21:00 was much better than 23:00, and after sleeping through the entire first class this week, Sonora figured she needed all the help she could get.

"'ello," she murmured with a small yawn, upon finding the room. She vaguely recognized the older Ravenclaw from glimpses around the Common Room last year and Stella from her own year, but she wasn't very familiar with either of them. Maybe she ought to have dragged Jonah along? He'd been a perfectly patient tutor last year and surely he wouldn't be upset if she admitted she remembered basically nothing from Astronomy after that summer. In hindsight, maybe she ought to have just asked her parents to help her review. Oh well! There was always next summer.

I'll decide after I see how useful tonight is, she told herself firmly, suppressing another yawn. She was here because she couldn't tell Venus from Jupiter through the telescope. "Hello," she greeted, trying again. "I-I was wondering if I could get a review of first year Astronomy?"

And an overview of second year if it isn't too much trouble?

Miss GryffindorK

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:13 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Stella and Sonora
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love helping with studies!

Lena grinned when Stella walked in, though she looked a bit frazzled. Poor girl always seemed to be busy. The older Ravenclaw stretched a bit, but listened as the younger commented on the night. "Hi Stella. You're right, it really is lovely. I'm so glad the clouds went away for this lovely view." She smiled again, but this time her attention was drawn by a younger Ravenclaw wandering in with her arms full. Hurriedly, the older girl stepped over to help make sure nothing was dropped. She greeted herself again, then asked about help. Of course, help was what the club was all about. "Absolutely! I can go over everything with you, and if you need help with the stuff you've started on this year, I'm glad to help there too!" She grabbed her own telescope and set up beside Sonora to begin pointing out the heavenly bodies.

murruelecreuset

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lena, Stella, and Sona
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I get some cool pictures!

Brennie had seen a flyer for Astronomy Club, and he figured it would be awesome. Despite being tired, the Hufflepuff grabbed his new camera and his warmest jumper and headed off. The Astronomy tower was always fun to find, but something about him being more alone made the trip a bit strange. Usually he walked with his classmates, but tonight he was walking alone. Oh well, more time to enjoy the paintings! After being stopped by a particularly excitable knight painting, Brennie finally made it to the tower.

He took a deep breath before stepping in, but his bright smile was in place. It had to be exciting, even though it didn't seem like many people were there. Also, everyone seemed to have fancy telescopes, but he'd loaned his out to his cousin after Londy accidentally dropped his off the tower. Oh well! "Hi guys! I hope I'm not too late to join or anything! I brought my camera though, because I wanna try to get some pretty pictures to send home to my daddy and papa!" He grinned again, holding up his camera as if to prove his intention. He wasn't sure he'd met any of the girls, but none looked particularly mean or anything...

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Second Year Hufflepuff
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Stella knew she’d at least get to enjoy the night before her busy schedule took her away from everything she enjoyed. She nodded at Helena’s words, grateful the clouds had parted ways. She gave a smile to Sona as she walked in. “Hey,” She greeted her housemate before letting Sona ask her question. She went over to set her telescope up to get some good views. Anything that could give her a head start on the years work worked for her.

When a boy Stella recognized as being Hufflepuff walked in she looked over. “Hello, it’s never too late to join. Nice camera, bet you’ll get some good shots with it.” She told Brennie with a smile. “I’m Stella, you’re in Hufflepuff too if I’m not mistaken. What’s your name?” She said introducing herself politely. He seemed like a nice young boy. Then again who wasn’t nice in Hufflepuff. It was like a golden rule among badgers.

Company : Helena, Sona, Brennie

Miss GryffindorK
                                            Addaellis

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lena, Stella, and Sona
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I get some cool pictures!

Brennie looked up when one of the girls greeted him. He walked over and sat near her, grinning when she said it wasn't too late to join. "That's lovely news! And I'm sure gonna try to get some good pictures. Blurry ones don't make for much of a story!" He laughed, snapping a few pictures of the sparkling sky. After a second, the girl spoke again, this time introducing herself as Stella in Hufflepuff. No wonder she looked familiar! "Yes, yes I am in Hufflepuff! It's the most fun house to be! I'm Brennie, and I'm a first year. Also, it's really nice to meet you, Stella!" He grinned brightly as always, thinking it was quite nice to make new friends.

murruelecreuset

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff