Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:02 pm
*As the cleric timidly explored her surroundings, she couldn't help but get the distinct feeling that she was being watched eek Such being the case, she started to pretend she was walking one way, then quickly popped behind a leaf to see if she lost her stalker or perhaps, in some off-chance, she happened upon their hiding spot, but neither proved true.*

Ano... Mr. Stalker? Or Miss? Missus? Could you... maybe... not look at Miro so intensely? sweatdrop It makes her feel weird. Miro's sure there's plenty of other things around here that are more interesting to look at. Like that flower over there!

*She pointed at a giant white lily off in the distance*

Wouldn't you rather look at the pretty flower than a boring Miro?
*her face turned pale as she suddenly had a terrifying thought*
Miro hopes there aren't bees... they would be the same size as Miro! gonk Come to think of it, all the bugs would be the same size as Miro! gonk Bugs are scary enough when they're smaller than Miro crying

*picks up on Miro talking about bugs and then remembers he was kind of in the middle of ******** me... uh... Leko, go!

*pushes the succubus out onto the set in a panic* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:17 pm
Well... that could've been smoother. Seems like you're not too organized here yet. *covers her mouth to keep from laughing out loud*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 pm
*falls out of his chair at hearing a voice from behind him, then sees Kits there as he's getting back up*
The hell!? gonk You can't just sneak up on the director like that stressed How long have you been there?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:19 pm
*shrugs* A couple of minutes. I didn't mean to sneak up on you. cat_sweatdrop I just walk really quietly. It seems to happen a lot.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:31 pm
You should wear a bell emotion_eyebrow
*suddenly remembers that she's a cat*

... that's not a racist thing to say, right? I never know anymore these days it seems stare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:35 am
Kits Rose
*shrugs* A couple of minutes. I didn't mean to sneak up on you. cat_sweatdrop I just walk really quietly. It seems to happen a lot.

(( I can vouch for this in RL. She's very light footed! lol )) wink  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:19 pm
It doesn't bother me. I actually do wear a bell sometimes. cat_lol It doesn't always help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 am
((sorry, work swallowed me))

*not expecting to be suddenly shoved by TES, falls to the floor nearly faceplanting into the grassy knoll of a set* stressed
Just what in the hell do you think scream
*hears something about wardrobe and smirks wildly*
Not in your wildest dreams do I need a wardrobe! emotion_awesome
*steals some snake energies from the angel and starts to transform
as her massive tail starts to lift her torso up off the floor she catches sight of TES falling form his chair in fright from Kits*
*starts cackling wildly in delight*
User Image
*calls out from the boarder to Miro*
Who are you!?
To question me!!?
Why
I'll look at whatever I please
maybe I was thinking you looked delightful to eat...

*approaches the elf surrounding her with her tail*
Or maybe, then again, it was nothing at all.
I just can't be held responsible for these things...

*summons a hookah pipe and settles back unto a curl in her tail
the end tapping on the grass rhythmically*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:28 pm
*jumps at hearing her stalker actually answer*
Y-You don't want to eat Miro! She tastes terrible and is bad for your health! gonk

*cowers as she's surrounded by the long snake tail until she sees the woman attached to it*
Demon... snake lady? No no, that's all backwards!
*points to the woman*
Who are you and what have you done to the demon cake lady? Miro demands cakey! Er, answers. Yes... answers ninja Though Miro wouldn't mind cakey either if you happened to have it ninja

Also also, did you happen to see Draa run by and which way he went? sweatdrop He might have been kind of a giant at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:36 pm
*climbs back in his chair just in time to see Leko slither away into the scene*
... well, I guess that makes things easier on the budget.

*turns back to Kits and hands her a script*
It's a good thing you're here, even if you did almost give me a heartattack stare This means I don't have to call you in ninja You've got a scene almost right after this one, but it'll have to be done tomorrow because we need a new set for it. You'll just be leading Miro to the Duchess' house and hanging out in the background while Mir and Ry do their thing.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:23 pm
*takes the script, then looks up to see what Tes is talking about* Oh, well, that's a useful trick.

*starts flipping through the script* Doesn't look like it'll be too difficult.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:27 pm
Yeah, you just have to cat for a while. I'm just kind of assuming that's not a big deal. You don't really have any lines until after Mir leaves the Duchess' house...
...not that I've written any lines ninja *cough*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image*pulls on the hookah tube until she has a lung full of flavored smoke
exhales it into the cleric's face*
Who am I?
My dear I think the question is, really
Who... R... U...?

*with the words of R and U the remaining scented smoke forms the letters clearly in front of Miro's face before dissipating around her*
And haven't you learned you lesson about cakey little one?
Growing too tall with just one crumb...

*pulls on the hookah tube again*
And,
what is it that you seek
what is it that this Draa hath done?
Is anyone truly giant or are you just on the run? stare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:51 pm
*coughs and tries to wave away the smoke*
Miro is Miro, of course. surprised No one else could be Miro but Miro and Miro can't imagine being anyone but Miro. If Miro wasn't Miro, then who would be? Someone has to be Miro, right? And it may as well be Miro. After all, Miro's the most qualified Miro Miro knows! 3nodding

*pouts at hearing there apparently won't be anymore cakey*
It wasn't a crumb at the time! Though Miro supposes it would be if she had been normal height. Oh noes... and Miro's even smaller now, so it would have to be an even smaller crumb! Miro's not sure cakey can even be cut that small if the amount Miro had earlier was too much....

*scratches her chin as she thinks back on it all*
Wait... how does demon snake lady know about Miro's complain cakey experience? Miro's pretty sure she would remember seeing a demon snake lady before now. Or is it... you still are the demon cake lady and know all about everything to do with cakey? eek But then why are you snaky? Miro is confused! gonk

*frowns at what she has to say when asked about Draa because of how much it further confuses her*
Ano... he dropped his thingy...
*takes out Draa's phone to show it to her*
and Miro was trying to return it to him is all. Miro's pretty sure there's really giants, though. Or at least it would make sense for there to be with complain cakey existing. Surely Miro's not the only one who's eaten it!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:06 pm
Strange to believe
or even to conceive
that there is single sourced soul

especially if you were to be
and then rather see
something completely different unfold

User Image
*pulls in more hookah smoke*
It's rather not simple
or rather not respon-sible
for you to feel this obligation
anymore

perhaps you need excuses
or different uses
for you to chase this Draa out the door?

*blows out the rest of the smoke into a massive heart that rolls over Miro's face
while cackling all the more*
Oh perhaps dear Miro
it is your infatuation
and nothing more?

*raises an eyebrow while poised with the hookah tube*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items