Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2017 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:49 am
Sabin Duvert
Hello! I was told that shop bases couldn't be used as references. I think the easiest option would just be to keep the link to the Paperdoll contest and refer to it? (Adding an extra step for staff, I know, HAHA.) If you really want to keep the reference in the form, just getting rid of the silhouette/coloring it white should do it; your art's really nice and I'll still be able to read the shape of the invisible-pony beneath!

Feel free to update the form any time before slots close; no reposting necessary. Either way, I appreciate the effort you made to try and make the ref custom-friendly!! TuT Thank you so much!
- Ryuu

Ryuukishin
Ah my bad! Thanks for the suggestion on how to keep it as a good visual reference but taking out the base all together. Done! Thank you biggrin

Entry Tag: Sabin Duvert | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid| Extreme? | Solo Custom )

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Vonethil

Edit Category: Extreme?
Soquili Species: Flutter-wind-kirin (and Uni for the tail) + Mutant for pose
Body Build: Draft + Fluffy fetlocks + Head down + unique leg pose?
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original / inspired by Heart's Paperdoll contest entry ((Includes a story))
/ building on a herd concept that one of my soquili is from
WIP Needed? I'd love one smile

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~

Body: Silver/warm grey dapple - As long as there is some pretty dapple/spotted textures, I'm happy smile
In addition to the "head down" pose,
I would also ADORE some unique-leg pose - like he's charging or prancing - think an elegant knight

Face: Some kind of facial markings - like a star or stripe and/or darker muzzle
Ice blue eyes
Mane: Light - see ref. Custom, long, with some braids
Tail: Long thin unicorn-like tail with a tuft. See ref
Similar to the new long "Classical Unicorn" tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft fetlocks. Darker coat color on the fetlocks. Hooves should match scales (ice-blue)
Reference Image(s):

User Image
I "blanked out" the base body from teh paper doll contest with the new base coat color. Hope that's OK.
All of the shop template edits are eyeballed (but not traced!) + custom designwork.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Alt Kirin - iceblue
Wings: Flutter-wind wings + custom flutter wings (Colorist interpretation on the flutter wing is fine smile )
Fins: NA
Scales: Alt kirin scales - ice blue (maybe crystalline looking?)
I'd love it to be missing some of the scales, namely on the rump that would cover his markings

Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- Custom fancy sword - Inspired by Dae'Ruil's

- Armor - like reference, though ideally more detailed (feel free to play with the design!) Should be shiny metal
I would love more than what I have depicted in the concept - think Elven armor - elegant, shiny, with some kind of filligree - fantasy inspired. I trust you to come up with something cool looking.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
See ref above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Vonethil
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: Flutterwind-Kirin
Temper: Knightly
Mate:
Tag Background: The tag gallery seems broken, but I like the fantasy castle one
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:52 am
Fatal Irony
Hello! In the future, please void and repost if you change rarity or twin status. >v< I managed to catch this one so you don't need to repost, but I encourage people to play it safe haha.

Thank you! <333
- Ryuu

Entry Tag: (Fatal Irony | Unicorn | Heavy | Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Mod-Extreme (CC)
Soquili Species: - Pure unicorn
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Basket (unless you aren't doing growing, then adult is fine!)
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like a good mix of the parents' colors and markings, but you have free reign over it! Can it be fluffy???
Face: CC according to mock parents - Really fluffy cheeks leading into a full beard???
Mane: I'd like it to be long like the father, but maybe incorporate some braids like the mom? CC on what that means XD
Tail: I would love either the newest curly unicorn tail or something completely unique and long/dragging and fluffy!
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffiest fetlocks ever with extra fluff up the legs! All the fluff!
Reference Image(s): The parents!

User ImageUser Image

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): loose curl horn or something unique!
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC, if any!
Custom Items: I would love a feather headdress similar to the dad, but maybe even longer feathers or a larger headdress, maybe with some beads hanging down or something more elaborate? I'd love for it to fall down the back. I'd like maybe some scholarly accessories similar to the dad too. Maybe some other feathers or accessories wherever, if you want
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mockbreeding permission  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:04 am
Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Kirin-Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Uni/ Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Traditional Uni kirin mix. Original concept
WIP Needed?Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Fluffy leg fluff. Tail fluff to be multicolored. Along tail is to have a tail cuff. Kirin scales in a light gold. Draped across her back is to be multicolored cloth in a draped fashion. On the cloth at different points to have different kanzashi's
Face: Eye color to be a light purple
Mane: Long mane of cascading multihued locks. To have a hair ornament.. Hair ornament
Tail: Editted uni Tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluff that is also graceful looking. White. and cloven hooves.
Reference Image(s): Colors, cloth, and scale inspiration , body type. Hair ornament
Kanzashi 1 , Kanzashi 2 ,

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni horn to be light gold longer than normal uni horn.
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: Light gold scales. Alternate scales
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: No scales on legs.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Cloth draping. Hair ornament, Kanzashi's CC placement.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cloth Hair ornament, Kanzashi 1 , Kanzashi 2 ,

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: No.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not angeni

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:32 am
Entry Tag: (Faithofthefallen | Pixiecorn | Heavy | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pixiecorn?
Body Build: regular-leg up base if possible, otherwise just regular
Concept Origin:
Commercial cosplay of Dessie (Harvest goddess in training)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

from Harvest moon story of seasons.

WIP Needed? I would love one if convenient, if not, don't worry about it

Body: White with pale swirly markings like Ignis, Sephia, Ceres
Face: Vibrant Light green eyes, innocent expression, long eyelashes
Mane: Edited. Green, voluptuous, thick and super long,flowers around her face, ends in two long loose braids. I'd like the braids to be bigger and looser like Sephia and Ignis'. See reference for style
Tail:Edited, green. Jaunty like Othello's bundled kind of like Vervada's but with braids holding the top part. pooling around her hooves, lots of flowers in her tail that match her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: color CC, little flowers on her fetlocks like those on her shoes. Paws if possible, or just hooves color CC.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Minicorn horn, color CC
Wings: Cute transparent little butterfly wings with flowers at the base of them. Head wings that match. Color CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Want to transform her swirly dress into a scarf type thing draped around her body with some flower chains like Ignis and Sephia. cream fading to light blue with white markings, the collar with the gold pendant around her neck. Her flower headdress like in the reference (Thin circlet with two bunches of yellow flowers on either side). Little gold bracelets with one flower on them. Her staff can be laying by her, or against her-- If you want to shorten it to a wand type thing that would be totally fine! Flowers everywhere xD.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dessie (PS, I read that it is a shortened nickname form of 'godDESS' which I thought was adorable xD)
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Harvest goddess
Temper: Lively
Mate: NA.
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Yes

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 am
Entry Tag: Tsunake | Kalona/Hippogryph(?) | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kalona/Hippogryph(?)
Body Build: Draft.
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? Sure.

Body: Black or dark blue, CC based on the image. Either way I'd like him to appear glossy, if possible. I'd love if he had his trademark 'spider' symbol on him, or spider webbing, like in the refs. He can also be drippy/have weird little tendrils coming off of him--it's really up to you!
Face: White, jagged markings that cover the eyes, eyes are white as well. CC how you want to do it. I'd also love for him to have a crazy edited mouth, as is the Venom trademark.
Mane: CC.
Tail: CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maaaaaybe hippogryph talons for the front feet? Since he has those huge clawed hands... If it looks ridiculous, then you can scrap it and make him a pure kalona or whatever you'd please.
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spider-webbing style |Front view | Boop

I can literally find you a million more references. If you need clarification on anything, please let me know!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC if any, whichever looks best.
Wings: CC if any, but not 2, please.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Maybe the cat-o-nine Kalona tail, if it looks alright? I'm thinking it goes with that tentacle-y look... If not, CC.

Trading Post Items: Probably none, but CC if you think any are fitting.
Custom Items: Probably none, but CC if you think any are fitting.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Venom
Owner: Tsunake
Breed: Symbiote
Temper: Zealous
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - commercial cosplay  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:25 am
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue and swirly.
Face: Amber eyes. Dark eyebrows and lighter inner ear. A slightly more serious Ulun'suti mouth and jawline. Custom cheek frill to shape the jaw more like a Ridgeback's, maybe?
Mane: A row of blade-like spikes that run down his entire spine. Dark blue and shimmery.
Tail: Ulun'suti tail. The spikes from his mane continue down his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ulun'suti hooves. Raptor claws and leg spurs.
Reference Image:
User Image

Horns: None
Wings: Custom Ridgeback wings, if possible. If not, spread style wings with edits to make them look more Ridgeback-y.
Fins: None
Scales: Custom back scales that look smoother and more pebbly than the standard ones. Standard belly scales.
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I would like wingless and unaccessorized versions.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Mostly CC custom armor. The only specific request I have is a helmet that mimics the Ridgeback profile. Maybe armor pieces for body spikes and to mimic clawed feet?
Reference Images for Items: See previous image for Ridgeback style.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:29 am
Entry Tag: Mia Lovasz | | Pawed Angeni Mutant | Lower Minor | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: -Mutant. pawed feline feet and tail template.
Body Build:Regular
Concept Origin: Existing real life pet, as well as existing gaia pet
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black with white markings. see ref.
Face: green cat's eyes. Kitty nose edit with a white muzzle. see ref.
Mane: Glam Punk. black.
Tail: if there a feline tail template, please use that
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline feet template
Reference Image(s): . Squeak Squeak 1 Squeak 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Describe Wings -I would like Golden angeni wings, with a golden shimmer to them, and with black accenting, colorist's choice on how to make those look good.
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales -
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: my irl kitty of 12 yrs. was put to sleep 03/17/17 :'(

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Golden Halo over his head

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a RL pet I had customed in other shops as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:49 am
Entry Tag: (Alanna the Pirate Queen | Mutant-Pawed-UniKalona | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)

Soquili Species: Pawed Uni-kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs. In his shop of origin, he has a sister Anya. For him I'd like leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya), that should be a red/orange color for Hoku. Then orange tiger stripes on the rest of his body like his original concept. Runes and other markings are up to artists discretion.
Face: Same face as in original concept; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, protruding canines. Add male uni-beard. If-possible, edit male kalona grin to look less sinister.
Mane: Tall mohawk that runs the length of the body like in original concept.
Tail: Fluffy feline tail, with markings like those on Anya's tail but in colors that match Hoku.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Anya and Hoku

Horn(s): His original concept has kudu-like horns. For this custom I'd like him to have one uni-horn in the same style.
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to them, or in some way give them the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design-- on Hoku just adjust the colors. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). No hat on Hoku.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: See above

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Soquili Species: Pawed Uni-kalona
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs-- leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya). Then purple tiger stripes on the rest of her body, like in Hoku's original concept. Runes and other markings are up to artists discretion.
Face: Similar face-look as on Hoku; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, smaller protruding canines than her brother, and whiskers. Expression should be serene and/or mysterious.
Mane: Mohawk that runs the length of the body like on Hoku, but colored to match Anya's original hair. The top half should be more like the "punk-rock" style of stock female-mane, to give it the slightly more feminine look.
Tail: Exact same feline tail as original concept.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Anya and Hoku

Horn(s): She should have the loose-curl style Uni horn, made slightly more delicate if possible.
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to them, or in some way give them the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). Please add Anya's hat, and the spider if possible!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC's!

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:18 pm
Entry Tag: magnadearel | Flutter | Moderate-Heavy | Twins

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from black opal refs
Face: CC from black opal refs
Mane: wild, CC color/pattern from black opal refs
Tail: curly, CC color/pattern from black opal refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: fetlocks please, CC color/pattern from black opal refs
Reference Image(s): black opal 1
black opal 2
black opal 3

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Semi-CC custom edit wings, Ref 1 shows some wing types that I like, Ref 2 has circled what about those wings I liked. Use those for inspiration for their wings. Wings colored like a black opal.
Ref 1, Ref 2
Other Notes: Ruffled fae antenna option, CC from black opal refs

Custom Items: CC edited items if the wings don't take all the edits up. XD If they could be set with opals that would be awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from white opal refs
Face: CC from white opal refs
Mane: curly, CC color/pattern from white opal refs
Tail: wild, CC color/pattern from white opal refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: fetlocks please , CC color/pattern from white opal refs
Reference Image(s): white opal 1
white opal 2
white opal 3

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Semi-CC custom edit wings, Ref 1 shows some wing types that I like, Ref 2 has circled what about those wings I liked. Use those for inspiration for their wings. Wings colored like a white opal.
Ref 1, Ref 2
Other Notes: Ruffled fae antenna option. CC from white opal refs.

Custom Items: CC edited items if the wings don't take all the edits up. XD If they could be set with opals that would be awesome!
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:23 pm
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | (Pawed?) Tri-Angeni-Uni-Lona Hyperhybrid Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: - Triwing Angeni-Uni-Lona Cross
Concept Origin: Mock Child- Teleri Lindai & Little Brother
WIP Needed? I'd Love One!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly a dark midnight-to-black body which fades to white on legs or tail; many red and white eyes down chest and back (CC on number etc- see plush and parents)
Face: Face dark like the rest of the body; many eyes with white centers, no pupil, red outlined (CC?). Eyebrows black or white to match mane (CC?)
Mane: Edited Mane, Long-ish? CC
Tail: Edited Tail Long-ish? CC WOLFY FLOOF OR New Unicorn Tail?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Style Fetlocks white (faded from body color possibly?); Red Angeni Cloven hooves OR white canid paws (CC)
Reference Image(s): PLUSH; Wingless for Eyes
Parents: Teleri Lindai x Little Brother

Wings: Custom Triwing Mixed- Kalona and Angeni Style. CC as to if they are Custom or Not. Black Angeni Style 2 (larger style) and white Kalona with red spur/spike points. (See Plush)
Other Notes: Cloven Hooves & Uni Tail Or Canid Paws and hair mane/tail. Angeni Style 2 & Kalona wings mix. No other trait preferences

Custom Items: Bells on beaded strands? CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Argentum Draconis | Regular | Heavy | Solo )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Please

Body: #c77158 with markings in #562b45 (See Ref) -- However markings are partially CC and feel free to change/add anything you see fit.
Face: Maybe a stripe across her eyes in her marking color? Not on ref but if it looks good.
Eye Color: #e3c001
Mane: Color: #2d2a35 -- But CC though if you think another color would work better.
Style: A massive updo with a second bun on top of the majority of her hair. a few loose strands around her face, with heavy curls sitting under the bulk of her hair. (See Ref)
Tail: Color: Same as Mane
Style: Long with slight curl to it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock. CC Hoof Color
Reference Image(s):
Sister to Mameha Otome's Guedes.
My Ref (using Mameha Ref Lines)
Hair/marking inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A (The Horns in the ref is a headdress)
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
- A ram horn headress with bone fragments hanging down.
- Cloth and leather collar with beads and skull accessories (CC color of cloth/beads, See Refs).
- Bone, leather and bead bracelets. Both bracelets on near front leg are bone. The upper one is a set of bones tied together. (See Ref)
- Skull and bird feathers sitting at the base of her spine on top of her tail. Feathers around the skull should be Glossy Ibis feathers (See Ref)
- Feel free to add things should you see fit to do so that fit her theme. Please no nose rings or lip piercings though.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See my ref for placement of items and Hair/Marking Ref for headdress, bone bracelet ref, and skull and feather ref.
Skull Ref for Collar
Should dangle just under the skull on her collar and off her back leg
Ibis Feathers 1
Ibis Feathers 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deidre
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Voodoo
Temper: Spirited
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): Bone's instead of feathers CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission Here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Pollack | Angeni-corn | Heavy| Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Entry Line: Pollack || Angeni-corn ||
Quote:

Edit Category: - Mod to heavy??
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular. I would like the angeni fuzzy belly and fetlocks though please!
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Would like one, yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a cream white base. On her belly and legs it should fade to a tyrant purple, then to a grape purple near her hooves. All over this purple fade should be little stars and swirls. On her butt I would really like three stars in almost a cutie mark fashion. In the center of her chest should be a black heart that looks to be dripping deep purple goop/shadows. Around the back of the heart folding over almost to cover the heart are muted purple/blue angel wings.
Face: eye color: A hot pink
Eyebrows: CC. Something to match her mane
Inner ear: Grape purple
Face markings: She has a sort of swirly design on her cheeks and on her lower lip. Inside is the same tyrant-grape purple fade with stars as her legs. On her forehead there is a gold crescent moon. I would really love if she had like some purple eye shadow over her eyes to make them pop more.
Mane: I want the top to be a kind loose mop of curls. Parted in the middle of her forehead with curly bangs framing her face. About mid-way down it should start to be in a large loose braid. Her hair will be white at the top, then a yellowish cream, then a dull pink, finally to a light purple. There should be little sparkles in her hair with the pink and purple parts.
Tail: The new curled unicorn tail please with it coming over her front legs instead of between. Her base coat cream white at the top then as it gets closer to the bottom it should fade into a coral pink with the hair at the end being a light purple like her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Deep grape purple with yellow stars and swirls. Hooves should be a tyrant purple with a gold band on the bottom.
Reference Image(s): Main ref
Plushie she was based off of
Her twin brother. (Belongs to me)
Venus' sister Tsaphiel
Venus' father Lassuarium
Permission to use Lass and Tsizzy for reference.
Wings: Angeni wings style 1. The base top should be a yellowish cream that goes to a coral pink and then finally light purple. Stars should be at the tips. If you can perhaps could they be resized to be smaller?
Expression I would love her to have raised eyebrows, thick lashed eye on one eye and the cheerfully closed on the other to make a wink! With the open smile mouth please.
Other Notes: I do not want the angeni headwings or hoof wings on her please! C:

Trading Post Items: Face: Beach nath. Silver fading to black.
Custom Items: Face: She has a pair of gold thick rimmed square glasses. I would love if there was a little chain with a star trinket hanging off one of the sides of the glasses.
Hair: Moon and stars hair sticks. Gold in color please! Where her braid ties together perhaps she could have a gold cuff that has some sort of lunar design on it? CC up to you!
Tail: On her tail I would love four three pronged cuffs eveningly spread down her tail.
Wings: Little moon and star trinkets should hang from her wings.

See main ref please!
— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Galaxies

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:52 pm
Entry Tag: dawns_aura | mutant feline pawed tri-wing angeni | heavy/extreme | Solo

Bevelle

Edit Category: Heavy // Extreme
Soquili Species: mutant feline pawed tri-wing angeni
Concept Origin: original design – inspired by ffx bevelle
WIP Needed? loved but not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: coloration/pattern inspired by a Coeurl
Face:
Mane: color- white with blue/green at the ends (like the coeurl whiskers) long, full, in an elegant updo – exact style cc
Tail: coeurl-like
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Coeurl

Horn(s):n/a
Wings: Angeni style two
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: na
Custom Items: scarf/wrap- colors/pattern inspired by images in ref section below
feather/jewel hair piece – like the decorations above/around the temple door
bracelets on forelegs/ ring around tail, bahamut inspired plushie at her paws
cc anything inspired by images of bevelle
Bevelle, x,x

scarf/wrap, x

temple door

main bracelet idea, x, x

Bahamut

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Caitlyn Hellstorm | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC based on IRL pet
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black (make her look like she's a long haired with a 'fur collar' around her neck)
Face: Black. Golden cat-like eyes. Light black whiskers. Nose looks like it could be a cat but still a horse.
Mane: black (custom hair, long and curly (look at the HoA reference)
Tail: black (custom, long and fluffy. Again, look at the HoA reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): HoA version of Fuzzy My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: angeni wings, transparent gray with white star-like shimmer on end
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Golden halo, 3 or 4 kittens around her or on her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fuzzy
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: IRL Pet or Long-haired cat
Temper: Nuturing
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD (will include the link soon-ish)
Tag frame color: Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Felines
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Fuzzy is like a epitome of felines. She's regal, aloof, cuddly and everything a cat would be. She's a perfect mother to all kittens/cats she encountered like other mother cats would be. She might be just a black cat but in her heart, she is part of every feline breed.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Summoning felines - Fuzzy would have the ability to summon felines (that is native to the surroundings she is in. And the most amount of felines she can summon will be 3) for a short period of time (varies but never exceeds beyond a month time frame) for whatever reasons like companionship for herself or for other soquilis. The summoned cats can be used for running errands like messengers or gathering things or so on forth. The felines will have a choice to heed her summon or ignore it (well of course, they are cats!). That can't be used for evil reasons at all.

Night Vision She is little bit different than your regular soquili, she have a night vision like a cat would and her whiskers will be very sensitive to the surroundings. She can grant that small blessing of night vision (minus whiskers) for a temporary time ( a week at the most) to a soquili that she feels that needs it the most.

Personality (required In general): If you open a dictionary to 'a perfect mother' entry, you would see her picture next to it. She is sweet, loving, protective, compassionate and empathic. If anyone is in need for a friend or help in any form, she will always try her best to help out to her best ability. She would take any abandoned or orphaned foals under her wings because she believes that every living creature deserves a chance to live and be loved so that's what she will do. She always have a smile ready for anyone who needs it and she is just simply a sunshine in the darkness.

Plot ideas (required):
Adopting her first charge: I would like Fuzzy to come upon an abandoned or orphaned foal and try to find the parents of the foal for few days while taking care of the foal then after awhile, she will just adopt the foal as her own. That would promote the maternal instincts in her to be more maternal and more protective of any foals or adults that seems to be lost or needs help or love (not romantic)

First Heartbreak: I don't normally subject a very precious OC who is based on my IRL baby to pain but I think this will be a good development for her. I would like her to find that first "love" and thinks that he will be her lifemate for rest of their lives then have him leave her because he found something better or got bored of her or whatever. Then she will be heartbroken and retreat into herself, trying to figure out what is going on and why did her mate leave her. That will teach her that it is not a good idea to be too trusting of everyone she meets

First Encounter with Skinwalker: Fuzzy basically thinks she can befriend anyone she wants with just a smile and laughter. She would be deadly wrong when she encountered a skinwalker and felt the pure evilness first handed. She will gain probably few things from this: wounds, battered heart and soul (because I know skinwalkers are capable of doing this), and a lesson that not all of the soquilis are good or nice.

First Encounter with dog-soquili Fuzzy always have been hesitant and unsure about dog soquilis because dogs and cats normally don't get along. She haven't met a dog-soquili before so this experience would be quite interesting for her because it could go either way, perhaps a good experience or bad. It could alter her thinking about a dog-soquili.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Malikztiah Ankhwave | Kirin-suti | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Cosplay Mount
WIP Needed? Not necessary but would be liked

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, possibly with some "iridecent" blue/purple in spots that blends into the white.
Face: Glowing blue eyes, long whiskers, cheek fluff
Mane: Bushy/fluffy. extra points for extra fluff
Tail: Kirin tail with edited fluff at the end. The tail fluff reflects the style of his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Elemental wisps/ice crystals. Kirin hooves
Reference Image(s): here

Horn(s): Smooth Suti horns, edited to be just a bit longer, ref image for the coloring
Wings: None
Scales: Kirin back scales ver 1, Suti belly scales. Like the ref a pearly-white color with hints of blue and purple. Leg scales, same.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Saddle, basic shape is the Trading Post tall-back. Colored like the ref. There really are no good shots that don't have the sadle being blocked by the rider so largely the saddle itself is CC, feel free to do with it as you deem fit. Around his neck is a wreath of ice crystals and frozen flowers.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as primary ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial, N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff