Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image
Kami

Feeling the grip release on his arm his eyes would follow the ice demon. He was slippery, safety was prioritized. Though he didn't believe this would be enough to surpass the man who came to the planet to retrieve the dragon balls. His hands would grip into a fist as he felt the relief of Daiko's fist from his face and grit his crooked teeth. His body gathered a bit of Ki as he looked to Ziber, hearing a bit of a change in the winds after the explosion he caused with his blast. His foot pushed farther into Ziber's foot looking to his expression change while he gripped a hand into a fist and pushed it forward. Though as he did, his ears heard Daiko's shout. The two of them seemed to be picking up the pace of their combat while he turned his head between them.

The deathbeam fired as he felt the hit into his lower back. His body lean forward into the beam it seemed as Daiko's fist seemed a mere few centimeters from his body as the blast did the same. A few moments after, he let off a pulse of pressure to knock away the two with a great amount of energy as he jumps up, releasing the tail. He floats above them as he let's out a small sigh while he holds his hands out to each side. "That's okay, but not enough to defeat the threats previously plaguing this world." He'd say before aiming a hand in either one of their directions while Kami would turn his head towards the fight now, slightly intrigued. Though as he did, Aku's hand would release two large Ki waves forth. The waves were great in power, more so than the blast sent Ziber's way before, and Aku didn't show a hint of letting up with it.

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber's blast was going to be accurate, landing on the lower back which would effect his ability to move. He caught in the corner of his eye Daiko using that transformation from the tournament, a move that would increase the duo attack on the opponent. The frost demon felt that they finally had him, but when he felt the pressure lessen on his tail, he knew something was wrong. He would then be blasted back from the pulse from the three eyed man as he grew closer to the edge of the structure. Ziber was quick to recover as he flipped back to his feet as he glared at his opponent. He saw that the host wasn't going to hold anything back, sending the message by charging up an attack for each of them. The frost demon was then placed in a bad situation because the choices of what to do had limited.

Ziber guessed that if they dodged by jumping off the structure, the host would say that they had failed. He also thought that if they dodged one of the two turtle students would be targeted by the beams. The frost demon realized that there was now only one option to stop this match and may prove themselves. Attack! Once he realized this, his arms stretched out as energy started to move towards his hands, while his aura burned bright. "Ka..." The sound that escaped Ziber's lips told his friend what he planned to do as he moved his hands to the right side of him and extended his left foot forward. Me... He said as an orb of energy of formed in his hands, ready to blast it at the three eyed man. However, this all depended on if Daiko joined the frost demon in striking at the host with a Kamehameha

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 500-(Kamehameha)/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Focused, Angered, Determined
Thinking: Please Daiko...
With: Daiko, Their Hosts

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 am
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The pressure from the attack was near overwhelming as his leg was met with a cushion of pressure. Daiko had felt this before against the man he had been battling during the tournament, but he wasn't expecting this to happen. His eyes would squint a bit as he attempted to kick in, but even with his new might it wasn't enough and soon, with the augmentation to his power he would be knocked back and stumbled a bit to regain his footing. His body sank low onto the ground as he panted feeling the effects of the technique. He wasn't as powerful as he felt when he was fighting the space invader, and he couldn't tell why? Was it his imagination or was it something else. Was Ziber correct in his assement that he had turned into some goolden Saiyan.

He shook off the thoughts while looking up to the three eye'd being as they rose up and charged up powerful ki waves. His eyes would narrow a bit while his body would tense. This wouldn't be good, it looked like it was aimed at each of them. Daiko would then grit his teeth, putting his hands forward. His first thought would be to stop his with his mere strength but as he looked over to Ziber, his mouth exhaled and his eyes closed. The Violet ki burst up once more as he pulled his hands back. The position was a copy of Ziber's as his mouth let out a few quick breaths hearing the call from his partner. "Ha. . ." He'd mutter as the blue ki formed between his palms. His body pulled the blast back a bit farther while preparing to fire. "Me!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 800/830 ||BP: 520|| Stamina: 850/870..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:55 am
User Image
Kami

The blasts glew below as Aku's shots flew forward, all three of his eyes closed knowing that if it hit any normal being, there was no surviving and if the two were truly made of the mettle that they previously state, they would be able to overcome this in one way or another. Kami's blank eyes opened once he turned to the abnormally high power outputs coming from the two and his palms would clasp into his lap. His mouth moved while he slowly tose to his feet. It seemed Aku's blast were increasing in power as they continued, but his ki depeleted at a rapid from the attack.
DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
DJSH9011 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Time seemed to slow down as the beams grew ever closer and two students standing defiant to the three eyed being. Ziber was a glad that he wouldn't be alone in this as he spoke the same words said by the saiyan. His eye didn't leave his opponent and he felt the energy raise in front of him, he knew what needed to do next. The frost demon, to match the newly powered blast by the three eyed being, moved all of the energy in his body to his hands. Ziber knew the risks to this, but now, he wanted to show he could push forward... And not be left behind Daiko. His aura burst out as a sign of his resolve and started to move his arms in front of him, twisting his hands to the final position of the attack. This would be the first time that the frost demon and the saiyan would fire the attack together, and if the weren't careful, it would be their last.

"HA!"

Ziber yelled as the ki wave blasted out to meet their opponent's blast, knowing that the saiyan's parallel to his. His determination was on his face and need to prove that he could be this person, for the host, Daiko, and himself. The blasts were blinding as the beams prepared to clash and the hope that this structure would stay intact from the raw power. The frost demon stood strong when the blasts hit, the tiles breaking at his feet. Ziber had changed from when he first came to this planet, with him not knowing what he wanted to do, But with the time that he stayed on this planet, he had found his rival, meet few good hero, and now, he wanted to grow stronger too. This was not just a message to their host of how they were, but as a sigh of the frost demon's resolve, that he would be the one to avenge the fallen prince.

It has to be me...

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

<--Ki(8+2): 500-(Kamehameha)=0/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: ...
Thinking: This is my everything.
With: Daiko, Their Hosts

OoC: Dice hate me. : (
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

killer-wolf-kun rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 am
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's hands gripped the ki orb as his mouth would grit feeling the power bursting from his muscles. This form was so tasking to keep up, but to keep up with Ziber, it's warranted. Daiko would grit his teeth as his ki disappeared from the aura and his body was just tinted the color. He would grip the orb before he let his foot break the tile beneath him and his hands pointed up. He would in sync send the blast forward. His eyes widened as he shouted a bit. The blast erupts from him as he matches the, voice of his partner.

"HA!"

His blast would slam against Aku's as his eyes followed the beam to him, not letting up in the least as his body would feel each muscle cry out, and his mind ache from the exerted power. He'd slide back a back while he let his mouth exhale a bit. His toe digs into the ground before him while his eyes closed. He shouts as he let it flow through his mind the things he's overcome before this. Many foes, and many obstacles that no normal Saiyan of his stature would've faced. His eyes lay half closed as he thinks of how hard they pushed towards a fight they didn't ask for as he tried to control the form that hurt his body, though as he pushed the blast, the light blue crossed his eyes as he squinted.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:55 am
User Image
Kami

The grand blasts from the two turtle students clashed with his blasts as he struggled a bit to keep up with their overwhelming power. His eyes all jumbled between them as Aku would grit his teeth while he was about to put a bit more power into it, the winds even moving the clouds around the tower as he tensed up, though right before adding more his eyes widened and his body leaped back. The two blasts would fly up full force into the air, creating a grand explosion above the tower, shaking it. The man lands on his knee panting a bit as he looks up at the two and the small patter of feet come from behind him as the Namekian approached.

"That's enough Aku. . . " He'd call out while he motioned him back and walked towards the two, with hands behind his back. "I apologize for the suddeness of my Keeper. He is very adament about this planet's protection." He raises a hand as the blank eyes stare forward and he beckons the two of them forward. "Do not fret. This is the extent of his hostility, and the beginning of my hospitality." He would bow his had a bit. "They call me the guardian of this planet. I am named Kami."

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

Once again, it seemed Yosi was to venture out from her "prison cell" without permission. At least this time it was to help a friend of the queen's. That was excusable...right? She carried the big guy by his massive arms, flying toward that impressive power level they sensed earlier. Gyoza couldn't help but be concerned in light of their most recent threat that nearly claimed their lives. And yet, here he was getting assistance from said threat to get to his student. Still, just from watching her earlier, he could tell she wasn't all bad. There was a light there that didn't exist in the bigger blue guy; even if she wasn't aware of it. "...You feel that? It seems they started fighting already...and it's pretty one side, not in their favor" she blurted out nonchalantly. Unlike Gyoza, she wasn't concerned in the slightest. Especially since she didn't intend on getting involved and even more so that she didn't even want to be here. Though if she got a chance to speak to Daiko one more time, she could probably learn more about his cryptic message. "Dammit! I knew this would happen. And it's not just Dai, I can sense Ziber's energy too! Let's hope they don't get themselves killed before I get there." "You...plan on fighting?" "If I have t- Wait, why the hell'd you say it like that?!" "........"

The Lookout would come into view for the duo just as a beam clash erupted between the three warriors. Yosi waited for the struggle to end before getting any closer. Setting Gyoza down, the girl stood behind him, curious to see what would happen. And the Hermit made a silent approach to both of his students, grumbling to himself. One could swear they could see the fires of rage in his eye as he stood between his pupils. "I can't believe- No, wait, I can believe you actually came out here! What I can't believe is even you came, Ziber! What were you two thinking? I can tell you, you weren't!" he growled at them both. That was when the green man stepped forward addressing them all in a calm voice. Gyoza didn't know who this guy was, but he looked to be the same race as that one guy from the tournament. He started off sounding peaceful, but he lost the old man when he claimed he was the guardian of the planet. "...A what now? Guardian of the planet? ...Oh boy..." he sighed. Just what had his students gotten themselves into now? Meanwhile, Yosi's curiosity had been piqued. So this planet had a designated guardian. 'I wonder if that means he is the strongest. It seems every planet has a "champion" of sorts. But why was he absent when we invaded? ...And that guy' she pondered, casting a gaze at the three eyed man. He was very powerful himself, but also not around at the time. Who were these two?

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber couldn't believe it, that they been able to push back the energy of the three eyed being. The energy had clash but the resolve of the two turtle students wouldn't back down for anyone. The beams blasted up then blasted upward and their opponent was force to retreat from his position. The frost demon smirked as he looked to the three eyed man that stood ahead of them, even though he was panting as well. He didn't hold anything back with that blast and now they knew that the two weren't playing around. That was when Ziber's attention was moved away to behind the two as an unlikely, stern voice spoke. It was the two's master Gyoza and the Hera girl who was staying at the saiyan's friend's house. The frost demon collected himself and placed his arms behind his back as he listened to the turtle master's disappointment that the two had rushed out to this structure.

Ziber understood that he would worry about them but with what one of the host said, he thought it was best to come here. He didn't think that the two of them would be roped into a battle, but he felt that they had proved their point. The frost demon was about to explain what had happened when the Namekian stood beside the person, now known as Aku. With the reason that was given, he understood why the three eyed being was so protective of this Kami. "Well if that is the case, then suppose we should continue were I was before. I have already given my introduction before the spar started. So, I will wait before I ask my question to allow the others introduce themselves." Ziber said in his polite tone as his tail changed its position to allow for better comfort. He had several questions for this Kami now that the fight was settled and their was a bit of a calm tone. Still, the frost demon would be on the defensive in case another fight would begin.

<--Ki: 0/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Thinking: This will be interesting...
With: Daiko, Their Hosts, Gyoza, Yosi

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:03 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's blast exploding in the air made his eyes sparkle with a great hope. His mouth in the form of a smile, not being able to help himself. His power amazed him. His eyes would look at the sparks slowly cascade to the ground while he let the attention of his senses fall onto the man who stood on his knee. Whether it was a ploy or not was yet to be seen, but the young man would be ready before hearing a gruff voice that shook his spine. His body tensed up immediately recognizing it. He would not turn for a bit as his eye saw Ziber turn with a respectful stance. He'd swallow a bit before turning to his master in mid rant as he bowed his head. He kept his head down trying to hide his terrified expression. He felt he was going to get it later. His mouth would frown a bit as he slowly rose as he looked to him and saw his attention to another being. Though as he looked up he would see the Hera as well. He would then smile and put a hand up, to timidly wave.

Though his body turned to the Namekian. He would focus. His eyes closed while loosely listening to the man, but more so concerned. His energy felt faint, or hidden. His eyes slowly open as he exhaled and putting his hands over his chest as the aura dispersed and his forehead beat sweat. He would then speak. "What's the planet guardian thing?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:10 pm
User Image
Kami

The man would feel the presence of the other two who arrived to join him. His arms crossed and his gaze unchanged as he listened to them speak amongst themselves, it looked like the masses had arrived. His hand would then rise up to the collar he wore and he began to speak. "The Guardian is the person who lives to watch over events that happen upon the planet, and knows all of the secrets of the planet. Including the mythical Dragon Balls." He'd say to them as he gripped his collar. "After the events that happened before this day, I deemed the time to pass on knowledge of my temple and power to those in need." The man steps inbetween the four and then sits down slowly.

"The Dragon balls, are 7 in number, and once gathered, are able to grant the wish of the one who summons the mighty dragon from it. With the knowledge that is perquired after you all have gathered them, I will teach you to use their abilities, in order to prepare you for the impending future." He'd say to them as his head turns between them. "If you'd please. . . Relinquish them to start the process."

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 250 |♢| Ki: 250/250 |♢| Stamina: 350/350 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Gyoza stared at the green man with a straight expression, blinking a few times as he listened to his explanation. A Guardian of the planet who watches over things? What in the hell was this guy talking about? Nevermind these magic balls he was talking about, did this guy seriously think of himself as some sort of overseer? The old man shook his head, not buying it for a second. What he did comprehend was that this guy was some sort of martial artist and that this floating temple of his was something special. As large as it was, it seemed like it could support several people upon it, yet he only sensed the two- Kami and his protector. That protector definitely posed a threat, no doubt being the energy that served as a beacon to this place. It went without saying, Gyoza did not trust these strange people who seemed to want something from him and his students. "Listen here, Kami. I don't know what you're selling, but we aren't buying! Guardian of Earth? Well where have you been the past few years? Hell, just a couple days ago! You may have my pupils eating out of the palm of your hand, but I ain't so easily convinced" he grumbled, narrowing his gaze at Kami.

【.MOOD.】 [Concerned]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["Something about this guy..."]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Yosi, Daiko, Ziber, Kami and Aku]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Stamina :: {5}
                                                      ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Ki :: {5}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                      ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                      。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                      ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                      ✧ Afterimage
                                                      。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                      。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

The Hera-jin crossed her arms, watching the young Saiya-jin and the Frost Demon be reprimanded by their teacher. When Daiko waved to her, she nod to him politely. While the others conversed, Yosi stood back observing her surroundings. She knelt down on the ground, touching the floor curiously. How did was this structure floating? From what she could tell, it wasn't with technology. Psychic energy perhaps? Though the bigger question was how all these four sided tiles fit into a perfect ring, it hardly seemed the appropriate to ask presently. It seemed the boy's master was having a hard time believing this Kami, which made sense to her. Yosi herself was a skeptic and questioned everything, it was how she learned. It was also how she survived for as long as she did; blindly trusting someone you just met could easily earn you a ticket to the next life. 'I see the Golden One did not inherit that from his master...' she remarked to herself. Daiko was very easy going about all this. Was it because he could sense something in Kami, just as he did her? But what was it? What was it that let him put his trust in others like this? What could he see in people as if it was written on their chest? Because the girl had yet to leave after holding up her end of the bargain, it was to learn more about this "thing". Hearing Kami mention the Wish Orbs, she would finally speak up herself, joining their conversation. "There is one missing. I...wasn't able to find it..." Yosi was sorry to admit her own shortcomings. "Can you not just tell us how to perform the ritual?"

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:29 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber watched while listened to the conversations around him, remaining silent as he took everything in. He was also interested by the question asked by the saiyan, wondering what the guardian of earth was. The Namekian was quick to answer the boy's question as it was explained that he was a sort of observer. The thing that caught the frost demon's attention was when Kami mentioned the dragon balls. Ziber remembered that his host had brought it up when he invited them to this structure. He wasn't to sure about the wish the balls could grant but it could be a way for someone to bring the people killed back to life. When asked to present the dragon balls, the frost demon looked around to the others, confused on who had collected them.

However, one seemed not interested in this offer as Gyoza protested that he didn't believe what the guardian was saying. Ziber had a theory on why Kami didn't join in the fight, thinking it had to do with these dragon balls. He understood his teacher's cautious but if he was willing to give him a chance, they should at least see where this was going. The frost demon attention then moved to the woman as it turned out she had six of the seven, but the last one was still missing. Ziber was confused by this, with the invitation had been given because the guardian said all seven were together. "Could the seventh still be at the mansion? He said while he thought out loud about what had all been said and trying to figure out where this last dragon ball was. What the frost demon didn't know was the dragon ball mentioned was one owned by his master.

<--Ki: 0/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Thinking: Dragon balls?
With: Daiko, Their Hosts, Yosh, Gyoza

OoC:
DragonYolk

Killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's finger scratched his chin a bit as his question was answered soon after it was asked. The words fit together, but it didn't click in his head that he was that important. The young man's foot taps the ground while he closes one of his eyes. Though he was snapped out of the thought as his Master expressed disbelief. Daiko would then look to Gyoza and shake his head a bit. "M-master." He'd say while looking over at Kami and furrowing his lip. "There has to be something mystic about this guy. I mean. We haven't been able to sense him until now, and he knows alot! He even has a sky castle thingy." Daiko would then move the torn bits of his button front shirt and jacket and put them on the ground. Daiko would begin to stretch a bit as he inhaled and exhaled. He'd close an eye while listening to Yosi and Ziber talk. This situation was all too weird. Being invited up and tested like this. Daiko would feel the lapse in his control as his body randomly flexed, letting that tealish tint fall across his eyes once more.

"I-I wanna know stuff too." He'd say while trying not to butt in too much. His timid foot would lightly kick the ground before his head lifted. "B-but I can wait."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:07 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku's hand would grip into a fist as he got up on one knee. "Who do you think you are t-" Kami's hand would rise up to him as he would close his empty eyes. His face would turn to Gyoza's and he would bow a bit. "I understand your skeptism of my position. Knowing of your plight against the notorious Dor'an of another system. Though I was readily in disposed when the act had began." He'd speak as he pulls his hands from behind his back and clasping them infront of himself. "I would hate for ill fortune to fall upon this planet, yet, I was told this was a test for the many of this world, a test that would bare fruit." His gaze followed over to Yosi as she stated that he could help her preform the ritual. His head nods and eyes would open. "I can, and will, as it is your incentive here. Though the ritual's information is a means to negotiate." The next statement made by Ziber would then be acknowledged. "From my insight, all of the items were in the same general location within less than a quater Kilometer of space." He'd then lift his hand as Aku would stand up fully and rush into the temple.

"To be quite honest. Calling you to my temple isn't a mere prize for finding the wish granting orbs called the Dragon Balls. No. I was approached by a Kaio about some news and an opprotunity." He would hold a hand forward as Aku returned with a guilded tablet. "A plea of assistance. . . For the North Galaxy is in great need of willing Warriors, to combat the other Galaxies' great warriors. It is alot to speak on, though, with the wisdom of this fellow." He turns his head to Gyoza and then looks to the other three. "And the array of beings here, it wouldn't be too hard to figure that the universe is a large place, full of powerful warriors." He'd then give a light smile as his eyes squint lightly. "The Kaio of our us called upon me, for a select few warriors to fight in a tournament to claim the heavens. With prizes for each individual warrior that succeeds. So I plead. Enter this contest. . . Help him as he has asked, and with that, I will assist you in anyway to prepare for what is to come." Kami would drop onto a knee and bow his head while ,Aku would step back a bit shocked. "Kami sama, Don't plea to these people. You are our Guardian."

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Killer-wolf-kun

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out