Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Manda's Unedited June Customs (winners pg 5!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Argentum Draconis | Windgeni | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: Wind/Angeni
Body Build:
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Sibling to existing pony
WIP Needed? Only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
--Feel free to play around--
Body: White or maybe pale blue gray with subtle markings like his sister in a CC shade and design. Should look similar but not like a twin. Would like freckles like his sister. No "eyeliner" marking please.
Face:
Eyes: Like his sisters only a blue instead of black.
Mane: Long 2, maybe the blue/gray from her legs instead of black
Tail: Long 2, same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks, no wings.
Hooves: Black? CC for color
Reference Image(s): Sister

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s):
Wings: Heron with top of style 2 Angeni wings. both sets semi-transparent
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:24 pm
Entry Line: Tsunake || Kalona || Solo custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse or Draft (roman nose is fine!)
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding
WIP Needed? Nah.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC, I prefer a longer style if possible.
Tail: CC for Kalona tail~
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Daddy ref
This will be a rogue breeding so Mom's design is completely up to you! I'm more than okay if s/he takes more after 'mom' and only has a little resemblance to dad. <3

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC, preferably not ram if female!
Wings: Describe Wings - CC, Kalona wings.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Have fun. <3

Trading Post Items: CC

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:00 pm
Entry Line: (Candle Wick Ghost | Pawed Mutant Cerynei | Solo)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Quote:
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant (Canine) Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Base colour black but I would like faint markings (either a lighter hue or purple, blue or silver tint' within it which allows her design to be unique - you can take inspiration from Mayhems design or go with ideas from other pokemon markings, I've listed a few for ideas in reference images, more or less CC on this one). I would like the silver skull marking and the bones on the back and ankles, maybe broken in design or 'inky/calligraphy' looking? The orange muzzle, underbelly (Fire like swirls in it, defined with a lighter orange, see Mayhem in reference images for ideas for these markings) and inner ears.
Face: Expression - Sultry / Eye color - orange / Eyebrows, inner ear - orange like the face and belly markings | any facial markings - The skull like the reference image and the orange muzzle.
Mane: Glamrock / Spliced with something else ( CC ) - Black, two different shades, the tips being darker and designed like lileep's.
Tail: Cerynei - moose tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Default canine paws but with leg up if possible.
Reference Image(s): Houndour / Mayhem / Markings ideas - Seaking - Lileep for hair but markings too if you want to - Masquerain - Milotic - Girafarig - Infernape - Emboar - Zebstrika

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Canine Paws / Leg up female / Moose tail / Unedited expression - Sultry.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chausiku
Owner: Candle Wick Ghost
Breed: Houndour
Temper: N/A
Mate: None
Tag Background: Deep Night
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Bones - Etched runes - long - colour cc/ Teeth - blood tipped fang - colour cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Wildlife Cosplay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Entry Tag: Eternal Xantara | Mutant Hippo-Cery | Solo Custom

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Quote:
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippo-Cery
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original Design; bringing her over from Hart & Hind.
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on/inspired by the ref(s). Think "cosmic/galaxy" and "amethyst" for the theme/color. If the markings could have a "glow" to them... ;w; I'd love you. For, like, ever.
Face: Amethyst colored eyes (solid (sclera/iris/pupil) and glowing if possible) and Wolf ears ( from shop stock/template, if possible; if not, then Cery ears is okay! ) . If you can give her a "tch" face... that'd be just awesome.
Mane: Splice of Regular Hippo and Cockatoo mane templates (with the Cockatoo mane over the Regular one). The feathers should be similar in coloration to the ones in the ref.
Tail: Wolf tail if possible (from shop stock/template) ; if not, the Cery's White Tail. Whichever tail you go with, it should be colored like the one in the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl feet for all four with Feather Fetlocks (on fore and hind legs) with similar coloration to the ones in the ref.
Reference Image(s): Uncert and Cert

Other Notes: She's basically a wolf-owl lol. No beak, feathery cheeks, or leg scales please. She also doesn't have to match the reference exactly.

Trading Post Items: CC; if done, they should be silver for anything with metal and amethyst stones.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own her from a retired B/C shop.

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 pm
Entry Tag: Pollack || Angeni-corn || Solo custom

Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular. I would like the angeni fuzzy belly and fetlocks though please!
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Would like one, yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a cream white base. On her belly and legs it should fade to a tyrant purple, then to a grape purple near her hooves. All over this purple fade should be little stars and swirls. On her butt I would really like three stars in almost a cutie mark fashion. In the center of her chest should be a black heart that looks to be dripping deep purple goop/shadows. Around the back of the heart folding over almost to cover the heart are muted purple/blue angel wings.
Face: eye color: A hot pink
Eyebrows: CC. Something to match her mane
Inner ear: Grape purple
Face markings: She has a sort of swirly design on her cheeks and on her lower lip. Inside is the same tyrant-grape purple fade with stars as her legs. On her forehead there is a gold crescent moon. I would really love if she had like some purple eyeshadow over her eyes to make them pop more.
Mane: This is gonna be CC. Whatever you think looks best and matches my ref better. I just really want her crescent moon to be showing and her mane to be floofy. Her hair will be white at the top, then a yellowish cream, then a dull pink, finally to a light purple. There should be little sparkles in her hair with the pink and purple parts.
Tail: Would prefer that new unicorn tail that curls on it's self at the end that it seems Strife made? If not male unicorn tail please with it coming over her front legs instead of between. Her base coat cream white at the top then as it gets closer to the bottom it should fade into a coral pink with the hair at the end being a light purple like her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Deep grape purple with yellow stars and swirls. Hooves should be a tyrant purple with a gold band on the bottom.
Reference Image(s): Main ref
Plushie she was based off of
Her twin brother. (Belongs to me)
Venus' sister Tsaphiel
Venus' father Lassuarium
Permission to use Lass and Tsizzy for reference.
Wings: Angeni wings style 1. The base top should be a yellowish cream that goes to a coral pink and then finally light purple. Stars should be at the tips. If you can perhaps could they be resized to be smaller?
Expression I would love her to have raised eyebrows, thick lashed eye on one eye and the cheerfully closed on the other to make a wink! With the open smile mouth please.
Other Notes: I do not want the angeni headwings or hoof wings on her please! C:

Trading Post Items: *If you can't do any of these requests that's fine. They are just ideas.*
Face: Beach Nach. In sliver fading to black.
Hair: Moon and stars hair sticks. Gold in color please!
Tail: I would love if you could add the Plumeria leg bands on her tail. CC on the colors just something to match!
Wings: Perhaps you could use the moon and stars tabard option to make the little hanging trinkets from her wings? Or just the beads draped over her wings? I would like them gold in color.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Galaxies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:38 pm
Entry Tag: Mia Lovasz | Regular | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Quote:

Edit Category:Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular - War, no fetlocks
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed?yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White base. Black jagged tiger stripes. light blue eye shadow on the eyes. see ref. eye shadow is a must! lol
Face: Amber golden eyes. miffed eyebrow template. thick lashes eye template and open smile mouth template
Mane:punk rock style. black with grey and steel blue streaks. see ref
Tail: Glamrock style. black with grey and steel blue streaks. see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: silver hooves
Reference Image(s): Lexus - Colors and markings ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: its an OC. sister to Cait's Zahariah.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Kelpi | Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Regular Leg up
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Medium blue from the head back down to the knees (flowing into the tail), The socks would be a lighter teal that complements the medium blue. All over is white & dark designs fading into the medium blue resembling ocean waves. I'd like him similar to the twins referenced below only his blue should be more vibrant having a glow to it much like the Caribbean Sea. Basically the body is the ocean flowing from medium blue, to the lighter teal, to the white foam that rests upon the waves. The twins are from from his homeland so they would look similar yet have their own traits to them.

User Image | User Image
Face: Eyes are teal like his socks, same body markings should be fading on his muzzle to his forehead.
Mane: I'd like a spliced mane between mer and normal medium/long length yet it has some wildness to it like ocean waves. It should match socks in teals tipped in white (think seafoam) ~ *I'd love the spiny ear fins if it can go with the hairstyle with same color other fins.
Tail: (using Kelpi tail template) *see below*
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are Opalescence
Reference Image(s): Im inspiring him from my Bahamas vacation. Basically the body is the ocean flowing from medium blue to the lighter teal. The fins are Opalescence and hair is shades of aqua that tip in the white seafoam. *** Please note some of the medium blue or teal can fade into the fins but the middle to the tips should be opalescence. I'd like the fetlocks to be a bit fluffy if possible.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: Fancy back fin, fancy side fins, and fancy tail (base of the tail to the tip that connects to the fins should be the medium blue) The fins themselves should be white like sea foam toward the ends and possibly be pearlescent like his hooves. *** Please note some of the medium blue or teal can fade into the fins but the middle to the tips should be opalescence.
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Simply use the refs for guidance. Focus on the images from my vacation and make the water look like it's got a glow to it from the lights to the dark . If you want to add something ocean colors wise that inspires you feel free.
Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace beads being opalescence and conch browns/pink mingled in and the shells are conch brown with some pink. I'd also like braincoral armlets done in the conch colors with the feathers resembling a seaweed color or whatever you feel contrasts nicely.
Custom Items: N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:16 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Wind | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Quote:
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: War horse
Concept Origin: Vikings Inspired

WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Yes

Body: CC, inspired mainly by the Lagertha image (but not really a straight cosplay). You can play around with any of the reference images.
Mane: Warrior's Braid
Tail: Warrior's Braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: War Horse Leg feathers
Reference Image(s):
Lagertha
Vikings
Shield
Viking Tattoo

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):N/A
Wings: Heron (could I get a wingless version to show off any markings behind her wings?)
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Viking
Temper: Deciding later
Mate: Lifemate, if any.
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Leena-chan | Angeni | Unedited | Solo)

Soquili Species: - Angeni
Body Build: Regular - style 2
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dun Coloring*
Face: Eye Color: Green, Eyebrows: Black, Inner Ear: cream, Expression: Normal, Facial Markings: Scar over left eye start from just above the eyebrow straight (or jagged) down to the cheek**, Dun Coloring*
Mane: Unedited, spliced. Please use the male curly style for the main base, and using the end of the long braid so that there is a ponytail. Also please add some curls to the bottom of the ponytail for consistency. Mane Color: Black. Dun Coloring*
Tail: Curly, black, Dun Coloring*
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Regular, Fetlocks: Angeni Style 2, CC colors
Reference Image(s): Original Character becoming a pony, Dun Coloring Reference*

Wings: Angeni Style 2 - CC: Dun Coloring* or White that fades out to Black maybe? Whatever you think looks best.
Other Notes: First pony based of my OC so most of this can be CC with exception to the mane, eye color, and the scar. Scar is based off Cold Nameless Hero Eyes**.

Trading Post Items: Legs: Cuffs (inspired by Quartermaster Keel's Blight***) with connecting chain to tabard, Body: Red Medieval Tabard with Silver Chain Connector
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs inspired by Quartermaster Keel's Blight***

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Navigation  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:08 pm
VOIDING AND REPOSTING!!!

I forgot stuffs.  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:25 pm
Entry Tag: Poe-tae-toee | Nymph | Solo Custom

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: Regular?
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please see ref
Face: Please see ref, unedited eyebrow - Worried, unedited eyes - Thick lashes, unedited mouth - frown
Mane: stock usida glam punk spliced with long 2 (the long side only), coloured to match her (feel free to lighten or darken or mix colours in her hair)
Tail: Nymph fawn tail please
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Notes: No antlers please

Trading Post Items: Dream catcher necklace coloured CC, beaded leg accessory coloured cc, some of the tiki necklace flowers spliced into her hair by her ear, coloured CC and a feather or two from a stock item tucked in with the flowers, coloured cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yoursame brought to life by Kia xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | Mer | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: n/a
Concept Origin: original/ in memory of pets
WIP Needed? nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on refs
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Dragon1, Dragon2, Dragon3, Phoenix1, Phoenix2, Phoenix3 (yes this is the same fish when I first rescued him before his fins recovered and color fully came in, those pale areas in his fins were very transparent)

Fins: CC

Other Notes: These twins are semi-customs based on my lovely betta fish Dragon and Phoenix. Use their colors as reference and feel free to go crazy with markings and choice of fins, hair and accessories.

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:22 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Cerynei Halfbreed | Twins)
Edited: 6-11-17/for adults not baskets

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: - Cerynei Halfbreed
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: Base colors as lilac point markings with tribal full body tattoo-like markings to give the impression of a tiger in dark (almost black) grey
Face: Cerynei ears, blue eyes - CC expression - give a slightly controlled/sever look - with saber teeth
Mane: CC spliced mane, color to match the lilac points - give a slightly controlled/sever look
Tail: CC spliced tail, color to match the lilac points - give a slightly controlled/sever look
Hooves/Fetlocks: optional warhorse fetlocks, hooves to match the tribal markings
Reference Image(s): Tribal examples: 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: Cerynei ears

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brett
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Deliberate
Mate: ~
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: na

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: - Cerynei Halfbreed
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: Base colors as red point markings with tribal full body tattoo-like markings to give the impression of a tiger in dark (burnt brown) red
Face: Cerynei ears, amber eyes - CC expression - give a slightly wild/passionate look - with saber teeth
Mane: CC spliced mane, color to match the red points - give a slightly wild/passionate look
Tail: CC spliced tail, color to match the red points - give a slightly wild/passionate look
Hooves/Fetlocks: optional warhorse fetlocks, hooves to match the tribal markings
Reference Image(s): Tribal examples: 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: Cerynei ears

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tyler
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Passionate
Mate: ~
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: na  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:40 pm
Entry Tag: (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Kirin-Unicorn | Twin)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Please let me know if any of the 10 percent changes are too much and I'll revise/ask what needs to be changed.. They do have lots of different accessories but I think the changes in templated hairstyles and change of tail is okay?

Soquili Species: Kirin/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Commercial Design
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:

Face:
  • Worried/Raised Eyebrows and Thick lashes for the female
  • Grumpy mouth and miffed eyebrows for male
  • Both have Lavendar colored eyes

Mane: His: Black male short mer hair.
Her: Black with the bags of the mer braid and back of the mer curly spliced.
Tail: His kirin tail, hers new uni tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

Scales: Flat Round Kirin
Other Notes:
Trading Post Items: Okay so here's where it gets tricky.

For the female, I want a variety of the tabard connectors and tabards spliced together and put on her to look like she's draped in pale translucent silk, possibly twinkly (I'm okay with the standard, bell, connector, and fringe cloth).The silks should be the same color as her eyes. IF possible, I'd love for there to be some kind of design at the bottom of one that shows a pale white sword with a falling white star (I know this may not be possible). I want stars strewn through her hair like a lot of those CYO ponies from this year had. Maybe even a chain or two of silver. Possibly some bangles or something. Think desert lady (Dornish)

For the male, I'd like to see if you can splice something that would look like a white cloak hanging down. From the far side of his back, I'd like you to try to splice a sword hilt. Possibly using the familiar instrument without the knobs and coloring it silver and pearly white (white as milk glass). I'd like one of the stars from the necklaces to be placed at the hilt and colored red.
Custom Items:

Versions:
  • version of both without accessories
  • version with accesories for both

-- Existing Pets --
    If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay of Ser Arthur Dayne and Ashara Dayne

— Angeni --
    Desired Domain: Angeni Only. n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
    Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) N/A

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm
Entry Tag: (SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mini-Quilin | Twins)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species: - Mini Quilin
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black || Black
Face: Red Slitted || Blue Slitted
Mane: ISplice, Curly and Long 1 , Color is ombre effect Black-Red || Black-Blue
Tail: Quilin long tail, all the floof. Color can follow the mane, CC honestly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Quilin leg wisps, Red || Blue
Reference Image(s): Honestly, only the eyes.

Horn(s): horn style 2
Wings: -n/a-
Fins: -n/a-
Scales: Back and Belly scales, Black with edges of Red || Blue
Pelt: -n/a-
Other Notes: No whiskers. Aura glow on Eyes and Leg Wisps please?

Trading Post Items: Arrowhead Necklace, give the twin the color of their sibling [so like Red twin gets Blue arrow]
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces