Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Thrifty Bazaar Megadventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:26 am
I rubbed my eyes as Tristen tried to get a breath of fresh air away from that tea...well, as about as fresh as one could get in a musty place such as this. "Alright, enough of this, let's find Odd, find out why he pushed the button, and..." I then perked up, hearing the closing of a door. "...go back. We...are not...alone..." I said, eyes narrowing, taking the lead of the group going where I thought the source of the sound was.

"Blizz?" Tristen spoke up, starting to follow behind.

"Keep a listen out, will you? You're one of..." I looked back behind me then back at Tristen. "...two people that can hear better than the rest of us."

"Oh, okay..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:38 am
Arkelos ignores the arguments between between the others, "Ugh, from what i have heard from the other; i'm glad my allergies are acting up. I can't smell a thing." he said continuing to walk down the aisle.

Arkelos' curiosity gets the best of him, and checks out the backroom. "I wonder what's back here, maybe some old equipment or supplies?" he thought to himself.  

Arkelos

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:23 pm
Silver would continue to snarl at the sound of the closing door, and he would find himself walking towards where it came from, only to bump into something that he couldn't see, knocking the air out of him. "Maybe next time you should just point in the direction you heard something, Silver? This isn't exactly somewhere that you're going to be able to read easily," Lynnette would suggest. "Shut up Lynnette," Silver would growl out, rubbing at his aching stomach. He must have bumped into one of the tills or something. Whatever it was, it had hurt. "Also, Lynn. You have no right to make comments like that. You're not the one being disoriented by how much this place reeks. You and your human nose," the hybrid would comment with a huff.

Silver's ears would perk slightly, he could just faintly hear something like voices, but, they were so muffled that he couldn't understand anything that was being said by the mystery voices."There's definitely someone else in here. Probably in a back room or something. Can't pinpoint where they are by sound though. Parts of this building must be soundproofed," Silver would say to the group, though not to anyone in particular. Raising a hand to one of his ears, digging a claw into it to see if maybe he just needed his ears cleaned.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:25 pm
"I don't know." Sub shrug shrugged at everyone's inquiry in what exactly what his mystery can was. "Does say 'tea', see?" He pointed out, and while it did have the letters 'T', 'E' and 'A' the rest of the can was far too faded to be sure there wasn't more to it. While Sub seemed a bit more calm for now the sound of the door shutting would reignite his furnace and the man would jump in front of the group, one hand raised into the fist and the other clutching his upheld can. "Whose there!? Wanna go!?" Looks like the Snagem leader was not going to be helpful for this mission.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:48 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Not really..." Amaranth would further ignore Sub's assurance that he was indeed drinking tea, not wanting to really think about the topic any longer for the sake of her sanity. Seeing a few others start moving towards the back, she'd start doing the same and watch as Arkelos opened the door to the back room...

Blizzard120

Arkelos

Darktornathore

SubonicXP

...and reveal a pair of people that hadn't quite noticed that they had been compromised. They would still be talking, or rather, bickering and making some really wild gestures with their arms. Both of them were in mostly black tank tops and shorts, with a hint of white forming a cross on the shirt. They both also had black kerchiefs around their mouths with white near the top, and a white hat with two black splotches to resemble eyes. The combination on their head kind of looked like an open skull.

"Those letters were how far spaced? I'm sure that ain't no tea, yo!"

"Well, why don't you look around out there and find something better? Maybe they're- I thought you closed the door. What gives? We were told to lay low just in case. And you said you heard a bunch of voices. Heard some footsteps... too..."

Slowly, they would both turn and see Arkelos at the now-open door, as well as Blizzard and Tristen approaching. And there were more footsteps from the others, too.

"Yo, yo, yo, don't you know any privacy?"

"Yeah, leave us alone!"

Then, just like that, they would close the door and fall silent. At least, until they opened it again a few seconds later, deciding to do their wild gestures in hopes of maybe intimidating the bunch. "Wait, who are you guys? Ya don't look like you were grew here. Or were you flew here?"

Requiem of Whyspers

Odd would find that things were even odder for him. A cursory glance would reveal that he was far removed from the produce section. Instead, he would be on a tile floor with a few empty shelves lining the walls. A single table was in the middle, along with a few boxes in a corner and a trash can that wasn't far from overflowing. The only other hint of people being around would be the pair of captors that had woken Odd up, and both would be sporting a grin if not for the kerchief around their mouths.

One of them appeared to be in slightly different garb too, with torn, white shorts that barely went down her legs and a black-and-white band on her thigh. Her hair was longer and looked to be hastily dyed, with parts of the pink giving way to what looked to be a more natural and normal hair color. The other looked similar to the pair the others had seemingly run into.

"Heh, looks like he finally woke up, yo.
"Unfortunately for you, we can't let you go," the first spoke up, as the other held up a bunch of Pokeballs and what looked to be Odd's SNAG. It also appeared to have been turned off at some point, with tracking it unable to be updated beyond the earlier message.

"You look like something the Raticate drug in.
"But with these, we can't help but grin!" She was, indeed, grinning. Maybe. It was impossible to tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:48 pm
Darksol88

...and reveal a pair of people that hadn't quite noticed that they had been compromised. They would still be talking, or rather, bickering and making some really wild gestures with their arms. Both of them were in mostly black tank tops and shorts, with a hint of white forming a cross on the shirt. They both also had black kerchiefs around their mouths with white near the top, and a white hat with two black splotches to resemble eyes. The combination on their head kind of looked like an open skull.

"Well, why don't you look around out there and find something better? Maybe they're- I thought you closed the door. What gives? We were told to lay low just in case. And you said you heard a bunch of voices. Heard some footsteps... too..."

Slowly, they would both turn and see Arkelos at the now-open door, as well as Blizzard and Tristen approaching. And there were more footsteps from the others, too.

"Yeah, leave us alone!"

Then, just like that, they would close the door and fall silent. At least, until they opened it again a few seconds later, deciding to do their wild gestures in hopes of maybe intimidating the bunch. "Wait, who are you guys? Ya don't look like you were grew here. Or were you flew here?"

"....." Tristen and I stared at the two of them in confusion for a moment then looked at each other, then back towards the other Snagems then back at the pair before us. PLEASE tell me these guys weren't the reason that Odd's SNAG gave everyone the alert. Seriously. If their intimidation tactics were anything to go by...this is all levels of pathetic. Laughable, if not outright sad. "So...two wanna-be thugs in a run-down supermarket that likes the sound of their own voices it looks...seriously, how old are you two? 14? 15? Come on already."

"And why lay low? Why are you hiding?" Tristen said.

"Probably from us, considering the circumstances." I said, cracking my knuckles.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:10 pm
Darksol88

"Yeah, leave us alone!"

Arkelos' face grew to utter disappointment. "Yo yo yo, what up, homies no haten'. Don't mind the crew; We popped in to check on a fellow member of our possie yo. He like bounced, no trace. Seen him?" Arkelos said swinging his arms and trying to act like a friend rather than an enemy.

"Oh god what did i just do, i'm going to have to scrub for a week just to get that taste out of my mouth. Hopefully the others won't try anything to serious before we get SOMETHING out of them."He bitterly thought to himself.

Arkelos finished his act with a folded cross arms and just as intimidating look. "I really am hating myself right now." He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:17 pm
Tristen and I turned our heads towards Arkelos, practically in a look of disbelief, though I would be the only one that would speak up. "...really? Just...really?" At this point, I don't know who I want to punch more now.

The Electrike hybrid would be the first to turn away however, though noticed me. "Blizz, why is your eye twitching?" Tristen spoke up.

"Is it? Is it really?"

"Maybe...I think? Never mind."

I shook my head, going back to the matter at hand.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 pm
"Well, don't they sound like a couple of idiots," Silver would say, shaking his head slightly. Lynnette would sigh, unsure how to respond to the scene before them. "Be glad you don't have to see them. They look more ridiculous than they sound," Lynn would comment to the blind hybrid, earning a slight growl in return from Silver. And then there was Arkelos... Both Lynnette and Silver were too dumbfounded to aid their teammate. "Something tells me that that isn't going to help..." Silver would grumble."Well, at least we know someone in Snagem can translate the weird things these guys are saying?" Lynnette would respond, chuckling nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 pm
Darksol88

Odd would find that things were even odder for him. A cursory glance would reveal that he was far removed from the produce section. Instead, he would be on a tile floor with a few empty shelves lining the walls. A single table was in the middle, along with a few boxes in a corner and a trash can that wasn't far from overflowing. The only other hint of people being around would be the pair of captors that had woken Odd up, and both would be sporting a grin if not for the kerchief around their mouths.

One of them appeared to be in slightly different garb too, with torn, white shorts that barely went down her legs and a black-and-white band on her thigh. Her hair was longer and looked to be hastily dyed, with parts of the pink giving way to what looked to be a more natural and normal hair color. The other looked similar to the pair the others had seemingly run into.

"Heh, looks like he finally woke up, yo.
"Unfortunately for you, we can't let you go," the first spoke up, as the other held up a bunch of Pokeballs and what looked to be Odd's SNAG. It also appeared to have been turned off at some point, with tracking it unable to be updated beyond the earlier message.

"You look like something the Raticate drug in.
"But with these, we can't help but grin!" She was, indeed, grinning. Maybe. It was impossible to tell.

Groggy as he was, Odd certainly recognized his Pokeballs in that crazy looking girl's hands. He spotted them as soon as he saw the two but right now, he needed to know where he was before he tried escaping. "Can't let me go, huh?" He asked, shaking the sleep from his brain at last. "Why not? Afraid I'll report you two to the fashion police?" What was he even saying? He was starting to act more and more like Lykas these days.

"Also, where's my Ultra Ball?" He'd just noticed the punks were only holding five of the Pokeballs he'd had on him. Maybe if he dropped one, he might be able to find it and use the Pokemon inside to help him reclaim the others.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm
Arkelos

Blizzard120

Darktornathore

Arkelos' attempts at appealing to the duo would be met with confusion rather than anger, both of them turning towards one another with a shocked look.

"Yo, did he say crew?"

"Ya think they're... joining us? Look at those movements, he's a natural!"

They were a little impressed, ready to take Arkelos under their wing. The rest of the "posse," not so much if eye twitching and some dog guy saying they look and sound ridiculous were par for the course. When they saw how Arkelos crossed his arms, though, they realized just how new he must be to this. "Form's good, homie, but you've gotta show you're hard as bone! We're only showing you how to do this once, check it!" Crossing their own arms to match Arkelos, they'd stretch them outward and curved them inward, letting their fingertips meet their waist before bending their knees. While the aim may have been to show that they'd need to look intimidating, Amaranth would just shake her head at everything she was witnessing so far.

"I'm not the only one that thinks they look like a couple of jokers, am I?" She whispered after walking beside Blizzard.

After a moment, Arkelos' question would finally cross their minds, giving him a suspicuous look. "Seen who? We ain't seen no one that looks like they'd hang with you. 'Cept for us. We'd hang if you lose the dog and whatever that is," one of them spoke up, gesturing towards Blizzard. "Homeslice over there looks like he came straight outta some tv dinner."

Requiem of Whyspers

"Say wha? Where'd your threads come from, then?
"They look like you shopped in the bargain bin," the guy spoke up, not missing a beat despite the accusation that they had poor fashion sense.

"Ultra Ball? Must've dropped it,
"Stay still now, we'll be sure to find it." Giving a cursory glance, it wouldn't take long before she found the Ultra Ball in question. For some reason, it appeared to have been opened and was currently empty. A shocked look flashed across her eyes as she hurriedly grabbed the ball and closed it.

"Did you open it!?" She asked her apparent partner in crime, breaking the whole rhyming thing just this time.

"Me? Ya must've let your butter fingers get all over it! Don't blame me for bein' clumsy, yo!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 pm
Darksol88
Arkelos

Blizzard120

Darktornathore

Arkelos' attempts at appealing to the duo would be met with confusion rather than anger, both of them turning towards one another with a shocked look.

"Yo, did he say crew?"

"Ya think they're... joining us? Look at those movements, he's a natural!"

They were a little impressed, ready to take Arkelos under their wing. The rest of the "posse," not so much if eye twitching and some dog guy saying they look and sound ridiculous were par for the course. When they saw how Arkelos crossed his arms, though, they realized just how new he must be to this. "Form's good, homie, but you've gotta show you're hard as bone! We're only showing you how to do this once, check it!" Crossing their own arms to match Arkelos, they'd stretch them outward and curved them inward, letting their fingertips meet their waist before bending their knees. While the aim may have been to show that they'd need to look intimidating, Amaranth would just shake her head at everything she was witnessing so far.

"I'm not the only one that thinks they look like a couple of jokers, am I?" She whispered after walking beside Blizzard.

After a moment, Arkelos' question would finally cross their minds, giving him a suspicuous look. "Seen who? We ain't seen no one that looks like they'd hang with you. 'Cept for us. We'd hang if you lose the dog and whatever that is," one of them spoke up, gesturing towards Blizzard. "Homeslice over there looks like he came straight outta some tv dinner."

"Calling them jokers is being too kind. And here we are, witnessing two douches in a feeble attempt to communicate with the civilized world." I said to Amaranth. Seriously, these guys were just a bunch of low-lifes that usually one wouldn't pay any mind to. Or rather shouldn't. A bunch of wanna-be thugs that were more bark than bite. I couldn't help but to get a little sick to my stomach listening to them reacting to Arkelos.

Then, in the far reaches of my mind, a record player needle scratches hard when I realized something else was said. A reaction shared by Tristen, no less.

"Dog!?" Tristen exclaimed, knowing he was insulted full stop.

"........" I grabbed the offending punk, grabbing a handful of his shirt and lifted him up off the ground one handed, having the teen clear the floor at least two...maybe two feet to make my point very clear. "This 'tv dinner' as you so aptly called me can leave you as an ice statue to your gang leader and this 'dog' can stop a heart with the right amount of voltage so I'd watch it if I were you. Now I want answers, and I want them now."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 pm
Blizzard120

"........" I grabbed the offending punk, grabbing a handful of his shirt and lifted him up off the ground one handed, having the teen clear the floor at least two...maybe two feet to make my point very clear. "This 'tv dinner' as you so aptly called me can leave you as an ice statue to your gang leader and this 'dog' can stop a heart with the right amount of voltage so I'd watch it if I were you. Now I want answers, and I want them now."

"Do it Blizz, ice him!" Sub chanted as he was now up on Blizzard, right behind him as he leaned over his shoulders, hands grabbing onto them as he stood up on his tip toes to see over him. "Freeze his fingers first, then break them off one at a time. I could use some ice cubes for my drink." He exclaimed excitedly. "You're next!" He pointed to the other grunt, in very dramatic form. Yep, he was still pretty hyped up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm
"OKAY, THAT IS IT," Keiko roared, positioning herself between Sub and the kid gangbanger. "USING HUMAN FINGERS AS ICE CUBES IS WHERE I DRAW THE ~/~ LINE. SUB, EITHER GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT OR GO BACK TO HQ. I DON'T CARE WHICH. AND YOU!" she added even more loudly, grabbing at the kid's shirt despite her inability to tear it from the Articuno hybrid's grip

"I AM GIVING YOU AND YOUR LITTLE 'FRIENDS' FIVE SECONDS TO HAUL YOUR LITTLE ~/~ OUT OF THIS BROKEN-DOWN ~/~HOLE AND BACK TO SCHOOL, WHERE YOU BELONG. THEN, I'M WAITING TEN YEARS, AND HUNTING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DOWN. AND IF I FIND OUT THAT EVEN ONE OF YOU FAILED TO GRADUATE AT LEAST HIGH SCHOOL, I WILL RAIN DEVASTATION UPON THE ENTIRE ~/~ PLANET! AND DON'T THINK I'LL CHICKEN OUT FIVE YEARS DOWN THE LINE, EITHER! BECAUSE KEIKO CRACKS SKULLS AND SHE DON'T GIVE A ~/~!!!"

...welp.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:31 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

A box of tampons came flying through the air of the empty megamart to smack Keiko in the side of the head. "Calm your tits and shove those where they belong before I do both for you." Lykas told her as he ambled into view, eyes slightly sunken and showing signs of anxiety despite the underlying anger.

"If anyone has the right to be that mad right now, it's me. It's my boyfriend who's in trouble, after all." He reminded her, looking over at Blizz holding some punk kid in the air. "I know Odd better than anyone. I doubt these idiots were the reason he asked for help. More importantly, when has Odd ever sent a message in text form? He can't read, let alone spell properly." He pointed out. "He had to have run into something major to have tried sending out a message like that."

~~~~~~

With the two that were keeping him under surveillance, Odd sighed. "I grew up in the church. Looking poor while you do good works is par for the course with us." He replied to the first's snarky comeback, evident that he wasn't bothered by it. "I also got the crap beat out of me not long ago. My clothes should look cheap and ragged. You two on the other hand?" He scoffed at the image he saw.

When the female returned with his missing Ultra Ball and stated it was empty, he looked confused for a moment. "Beat's not in there?" He asked, not to them, but to himself. What happened? All he could remember at the moment was getting his butt handed to him in a fight with that freaky hybrid, Dull. The next thing he remembered, at least clearly enough to be sure it had happened, was waking up here long enough to call for help. Everything in between was a complete blur right now. He struggled to remember what had happened even as he attempted to use his Channeling, glad these two had left his rosary around his neck.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff