Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Atsuma Ket vs Tetsuhiko Hanzō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko had made the building cave in from up in the air as he watched it crumble. Now he would make his attack against the cloud of birds he saw earlier. With the shaking of tambourines, he body flickered instantly behind where he remembered the birds were and saw another Atsuma. "So can he turn into birds? Why didn't he just do that at the beginning of the fight? Is this the real Atsuma? Is the other a clone?" He analyzed as he saw a large explosion next to the collapsing three story building where the clone jumped out from. Two tendrils of iron sand instantaneously formed from the earth mixture of the concrete below where Atsuma was standing. They would move to wrap around his legs with B-Rank chakra applied to them, making them particularly fast and durable.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 255 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Body Flicker
___○ D-Rank
• Iron Sand Creation
___○ C-Rank
Technique Active:
• Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
___○ E-Rank
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ D-Rank
Magnetic Music Performance
___○ D-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ]

Malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

Malavaes

Ok the deal was if I had to comeback I would just pick a winner. Due to the mistakes that both of you have made I have to go by What happened in the fight. Therefore, the winner is Atsuma. Kumu this fight will still count as a genin spar for you so you don't lose that. If you have issues with my decision please pm me and we can talk.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:41 pm

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

The crowd would cheer for the boy's victory and he would embrace the attention for the first time in his life.
They actually liked him! How marvelous! But he was feeling a bit exhausted from the match and didn't want to linger too much. The boy disappeared into a flock of paper birds once again to the audience, but walked towards the exit.

Toya wanted more BLOOD DAMN IT ALL. DAMN THOSE PEOPLE WATCHING THINKING THEY SAW A SHOW! THIS WAS NOTHING! HE WANTED BLOOD HE WANTED TO MAKE HIS OPPONENT SQUIRM!
It would have to do for the time being. The games were only beginning.
My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ When the match was called he was disappointed to see that his opponent was leaving the arena so soon without Tetsuhiko having the chance to congratulate him. "Oh well..."Tetsuhiko used the beams he pulled out of the building to convert to iron sand and used the metal to make repairs on his puppets before dismissing them.The magnetic field went down and his chakra puppet strings disappeared. With the bow of a performer who gave his best on stage he exited the arena en route to the observation stand.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: D-Rank】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 235 || 520】♫【STAMINA: 85 || 85
Technique Used:
• Unsummoning
___○ C-Rank
Technique Active:

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Hera ] [ Hermes ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Juno ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Io ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet