Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Star Crossed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I heard
As it were
The noise of thunder.

One of the four beasts saying,
Come and and see, and I saw
And behold

Hearing her companion's complaint caused Siri to smile, looking over her shoulder at him. "I can't help it. I'm just so attractive." She gave a smirk, watching him go over to the bar. At this point, the Skrull had already ordered a second drink while out on the dance floor. The music in this realm was pretty easy to get a beat to, and she was able to sway her hips easily to it. There were already a bunch of guys around her, but then the song ended, causing her to pout a little before she retreated to the bar.

Leaning against the bad, she looked up at Dusk. "Oh, come one. Lighten up." She purred, giving him a grin before ordering her next drink. A few of the guys had began to follow her, but upon seeing her companion backed off, muttering under their breath. Picking up her drink, she took a decent drink and smiled at him. "Are you just gonna drink, then? Or am I gonna have to drag you around, hmm?" The amusement in her voice continued to make it sound like a purr as she teased the Magi.

Ƚ¤çåțȋ¤ñ: East Argent City, Club
ç¤ɱקåñÿ: Dusk, Party goers
ɱ¤¤ď: Content
ƒ¤ȑɱ: Brunette Female, Human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:32 pm
Former-Lady-Carixa
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver chuckled a bit at her "yes well maybe to you" he satses that smiled "you never do ive had wings for centuries still hurts" he says to her then laughed a bit as she pulled out a shirt from her bag because of course she had a spare "your no fun" he says takeing the black t-shirt and pullign it over his head and down his torso "besides if anyone is muscles thats you dear" he teased before walking past her and into the cafe where he smiled at the waitress carfel to hide his fangs before he was shown to a table where he looked over the menu and shrugged there really wasnt much he wanted from it "suprise me" he satses boreddly handing the menu to the poor waitress

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant/cafe
cσмραηү: Gwendolyn

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:01 pm
Sora "Dawn" Magineus, Zorin "Dusk" Magineus

"Weve separated for now"

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"This place is so uninteresting"

Dusk smirked a bit and rolled his eyes "right attractive is the word" he says witha a tinge of sarcasm as she came over to him asking him to lighten up he just shrugged at her "well i mean my name literally means the tiem of day before dark and here you are asking me to lighten up .. ironic" he says downign the rest of his third drink before the scrull asked if all he was going to do was drink he shrugged at her "that was the plan atleast.. besides i was kinda enjoying the show" he says with a small amirk at her gestureing to the dance floor "though its a bit boreing now with the best dance haveing walked over to annoy a poor man just trying to relaxe with a drink" he teased her twisting the situation to fit his own needs .. this is how the pair worked he would act uninterested and tease her while she would try to entice him oly for him to rebuff her advances while at the same time giveing a bacwards compliment calling her buetiful or the best dance or some such other thing never directly saying it to her

Meanwhile Dawn proled the north city looking for something anythign interesting she had gotten bored watching her brothere through there link he was just being stupid and coy for no reason "gods they should just bed and get it over with so annoying" she grumbeld to herself as he pigtail swayed she quite liked her new self she was taller .. it was just as she was contemplateing this when her majik eye picked up the most interesting thing with a wicked grin shes sauntered over to a grumpy looking ... wait those pointed ears was he a magi? just to test the greeted him in ther native tounge "Viran se lan'aan? Ir annala for ros... Nae! Ga rahn s'dael! Ga rahn! Ir emah'la shal! Ir emah'la shal!" when she got nothing back from him she sighed "guess not then well anyway Im Sora! lets have some fun!" she says grabbing the poor boys arm and set to drag him off

"what to do i wonder "

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:35 am

On a cold winter morning
In the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign
We ride towards the fight

When the darkness has fallen down
And the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls
Around the world tonight

His time in this city couldn't have gotten any worse. Rolim had left his realm in search of his little sister, but not only after the war starting. The ruling Prince, who had just became king, decided it a good idea to change their policies on their "workers". They would no long accept humans as their guards, and the ones that were there were to be ridden of. That was where things took a turn for the worse.

The current captain of the guard was human, and not only that, he was Rolim and Gwendoyln's father. And, with many, many years of experience, he wouldn't go down and leave without a fight. Though, in retro spect, had it been just to leave the guard, it wouldn't have been a problem. But no~ this whiny Prince King wanted the human guards banned or killed. He didn't care. So when it came time for Rolim, who was half human and elf, to remove his own father from the city... Well, with him fighting like that there was nothing he could do. So somebody else had murdered their father, and then had the elf exiled for "abandonment".

And now he was here, looking for his sister Gwen, because this was where his search had led him thus far. Which was great. The "foxes" from that other realm had said "they" would be here for a while. At this point, Rolim had no idea who "they" were, other than his sister was one of them. But, alas, this city was the size of a small country. And it had been impossible to find anyone here.

He was sitting in a park, minding his own business, contemplating what to do next. It wasn't easy to for one person to loo through a whole city, but it also seemed pointless. With a sigh, he leaned an elbow onto his leg and then his chin into his palm, before someone spoke up. In... "elvish" no less. Very, very, very rough elvish. To him, it was roughly Hey there guy, why the long face? Wait, don't I know you...? Yes! When did you get here?! Please tell me! Please tell me!" He did nothing but stare at this female elf for a few moments, before she went on in common tongue to basically say "no, sorry. not who i thought you were."

And now she was introducing herself. GREAT. Rolim frowned, if he could frown harder he could, but that wasn't physically possible. "My name is Rolim...!" As he was introducing himself, out of elfin respect, she grabbed his arm and began dragging him along, saying they were going to "have some fun". "Look, Sora. I think you have the wrong guy." His voice was gruff, from not speaking in days, but also just because he had a grumpy voice. Now what was he going to do? This lunatic was dragging him about. How would he ever find Gwen like this?

Company: His stupid self >> Sora
Mood: Agitated >> Confused

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:34 pm

And I heard
As it were
The noise of thunder.

And behold

The skrull had to roll her eyes at Dusk's sarcasm. She was used to it, at this point. So no harm done, at least. "Heh, I know. That's why I said it." Siri gave a small laugh, noting that yes, she knew he was probably gonna drink most of the night, and also noting his backward compliment. She had finally figured out that he did actually compliment her, she just had to figure out his wording some times.

"I have to annoy you every now and again. That's what teammates do, right? Or something along those lines. I don't remember the saying." She picked up her glass from the bartender and tapped on the top of his head as she stood up. Siriden returned to her dancing, but this time closer to the bar, as the next song came on. "It's nice have a break though, don't ya think? I mean, we could have gone back,m but what's the fun in that?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 pm
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

She couldn't help but stick her tongue out at him, Gwen loved to tease him when she got the chance. Because usually the roles were reversed, like earlier at the hotel. "Yes, well, I know." With a smart-a** smirk she flex a little, and then gave a laugh. "Maybe I should throw you around some more. Though I can't catch you , still. I can try, though!" She gave a determined face, a smile to go along with it.

The waitress took their order, getting a confusing answer from Xavier, and then a normal one from the female. "So complicated. Though I guess when you don't have to, it doesn't matter. Do you even have a favorite food anymore?" It was an odd question that just came to mind, but Gwen was curious. She had never asked about before he had become a vampire. Though, in all honesty, she was more curious to see if he remembered that long ago.

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant
cσмραηү: Xavier heart
мσσ∂: Happy

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver chcukled at her "i wish you would dear might ad a bit of spice to things" he says reguarding her coment about chaseing him around it could actually be fun plus a good way to gauge how well she was adjusting to things considering she had just cracked the resturant bench by sitting down slightly to hard he held back his laugh and ignored it hopefully she hadnt noticed that yet he could tease her about it later then she asked about his past and he shrugged "didnt have a great life was a bit of an outcast got caught up in the occult accedently summoned somethign i shouldnt have thinking it was all a big joke .. " he gestured to himeslf "bam xiver was birn and as far as im conserned damien is long dead" he says a bit of meloncoly to his voice "as for a favorite food i guess it was anything sweet really i was a bit of a artsy pretty boy after all" he reminds her calling back to the time he had drawn his old self for her not knowing that their future son would take so much after that part of him

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant/cafe
cσмραηү: Gwendolyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:09 pm

☀ ☁ What to do, I wonder ☀ ☁

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽ ☾ This place is so uninteresting ☽ ☾

The magi girl gave a giggle at the male in front of her who insisted she had the wrong person and was such a grumpy gills that dawn just had to give a pout at him "your no fun mister" the magi says before she gave a grin and took her hand off him and then what she did next was nothing short of insane where her skin had touched his she ran her tounge down her hand and wrist her eyes never leaveing his face the one red eye flased a bit and the girl grined so he is going to be fun after all i knew it! total score!. she practically raved inside her own head witch of course ment mile away dusk had just winced and gave an exasperated sigh but more on that later "Rolim Hesketh served as a knight to a vampire interesting...oh wait ...i see ... Ha thats funny you got kicked out huh...oh half-elf ..well that explians alot actually...you met the Foxes to did you?... looking for a sister.. interesting.... i was right about you your going to be so much fun " she finished speaking only the last bit directed to him licking her lips and wipeing hte saliva off her hand with a very fancy looking hankerchief she offered him a mischevious and slightly crazy looking smile "you entertain me fore a bit and i can take you to ... oh what was it..Gweneverie? no no gertrude? nope..ah thats right Gwendolyn the outcast"

Zorin who was about to give some witty retort to siriden winsched and covere his red eye witch flashed as a flood of information poured into his mind about some stupid half-elf followed by a delighted scream from his sister Come on Sora really another one whatever just dont scream anymore please. with that said his atention returned to the now danceing skrull he smiled as he watched her content to just drink "Indeed it would have been a shame to pass up the oppurtunity of a paid vacation after all its not often we land our ship in another deminsion is it" he says raising a glass as if to toast the situation before he saw a quite bold male aproach the danceing skrull while she wasnt looking he made eye contact with the male and just shook his head no while flashing a archers dagger from under his coat by the time the skrulls attwention was back on him the male had wondered off eyes wide and Zorin was back to sipping at his drink he smiled at her "good show mind if I add a bit to it?" he says pulling out a yellow light cystal and afixing it to a socket on the back of a small wrist cuff that looked to be a braclet or maybe a watch his red eye flased and with a few hand gestures her movements where emphasised with light as if she were holding glowsticks and being filmed in slow motion the magi smiled as she drew the crowds gaze thanks to his little party trick .

Location: Some park ..oh look there is a cafe ⧸⧸ East Argent City Club/bar
Company: Rolim ⧸⧸ Siriden / annoyances
Mood: Oh look a new play thing ⧸⧸ i want to be hammered

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
California girls
Were unforgettable
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin so hot
Well melt your Popsicle

Accompanied by Enoch

California girls
Were undeniable
Fine fresh fierce
We got it on lock

The pairing had been in the city for most of the day, Morticia having to show her Fiancee around, take him to all of the sites and such. It had been a grueling last few months for the female demon. Her request to not be wed to Enoch been denied, and then had laughed about it. And then he had a great idea to make her feel bad and make her suffer by bringing her to the place, that in his mind, had made her not want to marry him. It was rather glorious to see her so uncomfortable, and absolutely devastating to her.

There were quite a few places she would have wanted to go, and remissness, but she would never take the male around such favorite places. One of her favorite cafes was on that list, and then where they were now, which was the academy she had attended for years in the human realm. "And this is Argent Academy." Tish motioned towards the gates, not wanting to inter the grounds unless he actually wanted to. Enoch scoffed, taking in the place before him. "This is the place? It's nothing more than a pile of rubbish stones."

ℓσcαтιση: Argent City, the Academy
cσмραηү: Themselves
мσσ∂: Distraught // Sickened

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto who had found a job working for the academy as a instructor after haveing returned to the hevenscape and finding he had been promotted to arch angel and his wings restored to full functionality he returned back to the mortal plane as kanade had still not awakened to her true self and it was now his job to watch over the sealed arch angel he sighed as he flew down to the front gates witch was a normal thing for him not even noticeing the pair of demons at the gate he yawned and walked past them "sorry schools closed to visi.....Tish?"

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm

And I heard
As it were
The noise of thunder.

And behold

Siri continued dancing to the music, and eventually the song changed and had a different tempo. It took her a few moves, but she finally got the beat and figured out a new dance, drawing attention to herself as per usual. "Exactly. We need a break every now and then." She raised her own glass towards him, and then retracting her arm towards her body again to keep the drink close. The Skrull knew better about some humans, and the fact that if some random decided she looked helpless and easy prey, she wanted to avoid the situation of having to kick a**.

Turning around and continuing the sway to the music, she never noticed male that had approached her, and he was gone before she turned around to hear Zorin better. He pulled out a crystal, and Siriden couldn't help but smirk a little bit. She knew he was gonna do something, but wasn't quite sure what. Once the glow started, the female couldn't help but grin and make exaggerated gestures while dancing, just to see herself glow and draw more attention. "Don't mind at all. Thanks, actually."

After the song was over, she realized she had no drink left, so she left the dance floor to return to the bar and take a seat next to the Magi. "Loved that, thanks." She smirked, motioning to the barkeep for another round for the pair. With a hefty sigh, she leaned one elbow onto the bar and gazed at the male. "Wonder what the captain is gonna say when he finds out. Probably gonna flip his lid, like he usually does." Siri couldn't help but laugh, it was probably true; their captain was a rather... up tight individual. "Though I guess he doesn't have to find out."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:21 pm

The dusk crept out across the fields,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wiping out the day's light.

Dusk smirked as he watched the beauty that was Siriden do her thing finding himself distracted by his siters antics a bit of her mood infecting him coupled with the now 7th drink in his hand he found himself grinning like a fol a** he watched the girl dance so glade he had decided to enhance her movements "Anytime siri" the male magi states shakeing his head when she returned and ordered another drink for him "im done i think my sisters found somethign to entertain herself with and its put me in a mood" the magi explians to the skrull a small blush on his cheeks as he looked her over she really had picked a nice fore this time even if his magic eye showed her true self behind the mask she wore "Ha the captian can get over himself were mercinares if he doesnt like us we can frind a new one" the male says in a very dawn esque attitude this tended to happen when he drank to much the two twins were more alike than he liked to admit "our little secret then" then he smiled at her as she sipped her drink then shrugged "her siri look here" he says getting her to turn to him and lean a bit closer before he smirtked and planted a kiss on her this would be the second time he had done this the first to simply prove a point with a chuckled he watched as yet another suitor walked off "well speaking of why dont you just date anyway?" he asks her a bit courious and completly oblivious to boot the magi male really was the worst

Company: Siriden
Mood: tipsy... stay away from my girl .. curious

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:45 pm
California girls
Were unforgettable
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin so hot
Well melt your Popsicle

Accompanied by Enoch

California girls
Were undeniable
Fine fresh fierce
We got it on lock

The female couldn't help but let out a sigh, hearing her "Fiancee's" words about the school she had attended. "Well..." She tried to keep her temper, her tail twitching irritably behind her as she stood there. Enoch just stood there, glaring at the large building in front of him. It made no sense to him why she would have wanted to attend such a dump of a learning facility. "Even the smell is horrendous from here!" He huffed, and then a cascade of black feathers landed, and the male covered his face with a gloved hand. "Nevermind. It's that angel. But alas, still. This place is horrible."

Tish hadn't noticed her friend in the sky until he landed and her company pointed him out. But then Haru spoke, starting to say something about the school, and then they noticed it was each other at the same time, both saying each other's names in unison. "Haru?" The taller male rolled his eyes, realizing they knew each other. "Of course you know the angel, you harlot." The female's tail swayed happily, and she almost forgot her fiancee was there. "You can fly now?" She was ignoring the smell coming from him, which wasn't as bad as before they had done the ritual to get rid of the smell. Something must have happened, either he was able to unlock more powers or whatever, she wasn't quite sure.

ℓσcαтιση: Argent City, the Academy
cσмραηү: Themselves, Haru
мσσ∂: Happy // Disgusted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto griinned and nodded "oh yeah fly summon holy weapons ..sing the works ive been made a arch-angel ... im royalty apperantly" he says completly ignooring the male just glad to see his friend again "best part I cant fall since im a angel of balance!" he laughed at that his same goofy self that was until the word of the male demon registered in his ears the males face darkened and he scowled tish would recognise the look in his eyes as his knuckles turned white he folded his wings glareing at the male he tilted his head "gargoyle? most likely with that skin and that smell" he winkled his nose a bit "who are you to call her a harlot after all she is a succubus whats it matter to you anyway" he questioned holdign back the need to punch this guy square in the jaw he gave a shrugg and held his hand out for tish "come fly with me"

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:18 pm

On a cold winter morning
In the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign
We ride towards the fight

When the darkness has fallen down
And the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls
Around the world tonight

All the male elf gave in response was a grunt at being called "no fun." That was something he had been told many a time, so it was nothing new for the stranger to call him that. But what came next mortified Rolim; she let go of him, but then began to lick the spot where they had touched. AND THEN, she continued on with his personal information. He visibly shivered. "By the nine..! What sort of magic is that?"

She was seriously creeping him out, but little did he know that was just Sora for ya. She offered him to help find his sister, but he was hesitant to get help form this... strange female. "Gwen isn't an outcast. She was framed." He put in, trying to protect his sister's name as best he could. "And what do you mean by entertain? I'm not some party clown. I don't do fun things. I'm a guard."

Company: Sora
Mood: Creeped out

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas