Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[GAMES] A Menagerie [ORP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kanth rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 2 Total: 8 (3-12)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm
ALTESSA

Seeing the pidgeons, the goblin decided to try her luck at scaring one off. She puffed up her cheeks, moved forward and attempted to run at it... but ended up missing entirely due to how much she'd tried to make herself look big.

Turning on a heel, her ears flattened against her skull as she frowned, staring at the pidgeon.

It didn't even look fazed.

Kanth rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2 Total: 4 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 pm
ALTESSA

Tapping her chin in thought, Altessa blinked before she pursed her lips and decided to go after a different pidgeon.

Hopping from one foot to the other, Altessa stretched her limbs before running back onto the floor and sticking out an arm, effectively bowling one over as soon as she corrected the way she was running.

It squawked and took to the air, off of the floor with a flurry as soon as it got its bearings, making Altessa grin with pride.

She collected her golden coin with ease.

SAVE THE FEAST!

Character Name: Altessa
Color Bonus: Green
Column: 1
Row: 2 (-1) = 1
Result: HIT

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:51 pm
Blue on black eyes stared at the smaller creature for a moment as she swore, and he hastily apologized. "I...I'm sorry?" Kalden had by no means meant to bump into the green ghoul, but he'd done so all the same. Clearly it was his fault. He'd been lost in his thoughts and hovering aimlessly as he had traipsed back towards the dance floor proper. "Excuse me miss, it was not my intent to bump into you." For as brazen as he had the capability to be, the lion boil had been raised to be polite, and he stopped to blink at his own mistake.

"I wasn't..." His mind flitted back to Hymn and the way the gryfon had slunk away, and the lion's handsome countenance faded, glancing down to the ground beneath his paws. "I wasn't looking where I was going." It was out of character for him to be so apologetic and apprehensive, but....his mind was still fixated on what had happened between himself and the pale boil. He'd wanted....far more than he'd gotten. But his ears were still pressed deep into the silver mane. "Are you playing a game?" There was, perhaps, the nudge of hope in the words, that the smaller student would distract him from his own sadness.

"My name is Kalden, by the way....again, sorry for the intrusion. Who are you?" The smile was his usual, easy, lop-sided expression. He was trying rather pointedly not to think about the black hole that had been created in his emotions. He'd screwed up and he hadn't the faintest inkling as to how to fix it. What did you say to someone who you just....sorta liked and with whom there was no official relationship status? He'd wanted to say friend, but now...what if he'd ruined it?

Kanth

Quote:
Kalden is a quest student. A 6'3" boil with blue eyes, black sclera,
long silver hair tipped in teal, and a lion's ears and tail.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:09 pm
ALTESSA

Tilting her head at him as she took a break from her playing of games, Altessa put a hand on her hip and tilted them to the side, glancing over this boil up and down.

He seemed rather well brought up, and apologized for his own mistake of coming out of nowhere without warning anyone that he was there.

All in all, it was a jacking good start.

"Altessa," The goblin offered, her green eyes keen. She stared at him, lips pursed as she glanced over to the haystack, then back to Kalden with a glint in her eyes.

"Hey. You look a little down, so how about a bet? You find the ring in the haystack for them... and I'll spend a few minutes with you. How's that sound?"

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kanth rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:34 pm
ALTESSA

Not earning an answer right away, the goblin decided to show him how to do it, trudging over to the haystack and diving into it herself.

"I found a ring earlier, so maybe there's something else good here!" She called, digging into the hay with excitement, grasping onto something that was long... and hard.

Climbing her way out with hay sticking off of her every which way, she held up a stick and jumped as the gnome next to her crowed.

"THE STICK! THE WAND OF POWER! THE-"

"Wrong STORY, moron."

The One Genre to Rule Them All
Character Name: Altessa
Result: FAIL

Azure Desiderium

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers