Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Down Memory Lane (Kamakura + Rhys) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:03 pm
Just as Kamakura thought he had made his point clear, the other came out him with his sword. A brilliant flash of white light startled the demon. His eyes dilated with surprise as the lightning, coupled with the slash jolted his small frame. Pain rushed through him as he cried out in agony. His tail fur stood on end along with his ears as he was knocked off his feet.

Hitting the ground with a heavy thud, he curled into himself as he threw his hands up to indicated he yielded. Pain throbbed every inch of his body from the lighting that had shocked him. "N..no more.." He stammered out tired of this ridiculous fight.

For what it was worth...he had tried to set the human on fire a few times in all fairness.

Then again, that was in part because he had been angry with him. Not enough to engulf him in the dangerous Fear flames he had learned in his time as a Year Two student...but he'd tried to get his point across. He had been cut up enough times to warrant it he felt. Kamakura remained on the ground unable to move for a moment as the heavy blow had staggered him. He seemed to touch the open wound the last slash had left behind on his chest. It wasn't enough to be fatal...but he was sure it would leave a mark.

If he hadn't been wearing his student pin, he might have even reverted to his natural demonic-feline form from the sheer force of the blow, even with his ability to control his shapeshifted form.

HP: 14/40
DMG: 0 DMG
Fear Casts: Burn Down (The Battle Cry) 0/1, Flash Fire (Gambler's Chance) 1/1  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:36 pm
That fear attack always got Rhys charged up to keep right on going, but the creature stayed down for a lot longer than expected so he stood above him, sword pointed down. He was pretty tall so the point of his blade was pretty far from the creature's body, enough to at least allow it to sit up once it was ready to. The trainee felt he had the advantage at this point, and now it was his turn to ask some questions.

"The <********> was with all that fire?" he started, obviously still seething from getting parts of him burnt or toasted or completely swallowed up by some kind of fire. It wasn't the smartest question because obviously they were fighting and it was a fear creature that had fire abilities, but he was pretty ticked.

The longer he stared down at the creature though, and as the mist seemed to clear bit by bit, he started getting this itching feeling. Something like he maybe knew who this was from...somewhere. It must have been a while ago because he'd been at an outpost for over a year but still, he just looked familiar somehow.

"Have I seen you some place before?" he asked, still with the sword pointed at it just in case.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:54 pm
Kamakura took his time to actually pull himself up into a sitting position. Partly because he had a sword pointed at him, and because he felt like s**t. Grunting in discomfort, he settled into a cross legged sitting position as he peered up at the other.

Rubbing his nose with a gloved hand he gave him a flat stare as he listened to him.

Eyeing the weapon pointed at him, he realized it was just as familiar as the man holding it. But why? Pursing his lips he raised a brow at the other. "The ******** was with jumping me with that thing?" Kamakura replied simply before sighing. "To answer your question..it's my specialty. My main Fear component is fire based." He explained simply, almost matter of factly really.

"Plus. You attacked me..so I defended myself, duh. This damn mist is so ******** oppressive...I hate it." He crossed his arms over his chest, looking almost like he was sulking.

"Mn...I feel like I've met you before as well." Kamakura squinted up at him..cautiously he stood up to get a better look at the other. Pulling himself up to his full height he had to tip his head back to really study him. It dawned on him he was familiar without question. "You..! You are one of the humans I fought with when Creation invaded the human world...and we of Halloween were asked to help protect it." He added bluntly. "I fought with you...I'm sure of it. You aren't an ordinary human, however." The fact he could hurt him, and see him so clearly was a good indicator in all fairness.

Taking a deep breath he exhaled it slowly. "My name is Kamakura Meigetsuki." He introduced himself, although he seemed leery of the other as if he wasn't sure if he'd hurt him again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:09 pm
The scenario the creature laid out sounded very vaguely familiar, and he only remembered because it seriously seemed like a he and the rest of the hunters were on a really, really bad acid trip. Working with Fear creatures was not something they did on a regular basis, so it was memorable in that way, too. With his eyes narrowed he slowly, very slowly, lowered his sword. He didn't go so far as to offer the creature a hand up, but he did take a step back to give it some room.

"Sounds like something we did a long while back. I remember meeting some people, no one too specific comes to mind but you do look familiar. So...maybe you were one of 'em, maybe not." He really wasn't sure, but considering he wasn't getting burned alive again this didn't seem like it was just a distraction ploy to either get away or get into a better position to attack. Still, he kept Zephira summoned and at his side just in case.

"Rhys," he finally said to return the introduction. "Not too sure it's good to meet you, hope you don't mind me sayin'."

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:25 pm
Watching him slowly lower the weapon made him relax just a fraction more-so than he was previously. Kamakura had been watching him closely, leery as he expected him to swing again at any moment. "Honestly? Sometimes I still think it was all a bad dream. It was like some awful jacking nightmare I imagined. But. I've never dissipated before, so I still have the scar from one of the vines. It's a reminder it was real. I guess." He shook his head, shivering. "I was still a year one student at Amityville Academy." He wore a sour expression as he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck abruptly.

"It was a long time ago. Some time back, yes." Kamakura explained with a simple shrug. The fact he kept his weapon out meant he didn't trust him. Kamakura had more respect for the other for it, even if the weapon made him uncomfortable.

"Let's be fair here, you attacked first." He smirked suddenly. "It's a mutual feeling." He looked at him thoughtfully. "Hmm.." He paused as he glanced over his shoulder back the way he had come. "This place I feel like at any moment something will jump out." He sighed softly. "At least the human world isn't so oppressive, this is nothing like back home either." Kama shook his head.

"Rhys you said?" He looked at him pointedly, squinting at him. "Why are you even here?" The cat looked at him curiously then as his ears rolled forward as if he were listening for any sounds around them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:48 pm
Oppressive was a good word for it, and it was true. Even on the island it didn't feel quite like this, even in its current state of forever-rain and hostile water golems. It was probably just proof enough that this place was probably full of hostiles, other creatures much like this one that, unlike this one, didn't stop in the middle of a fight. Granted, Rhys stopped because it looked familiar and, as it turns out, they met before. If not for that he was almost certain they would have fought until someone went down, whether it was him or the other guy.

"I'm on a mission, sorta," was the answer that he gave. It was true enough, but the other half of it was that he was curious. He'd heard some thing and remembered other things and wanted to see them first-hand. "Basically just checking this place out, takin' out hostiles if I find any." He pointed the sword at it again and frowned. "You're kinda hostile but I guess I know you so you're off my list. Can't say other hunters would do the same, just sayin'."

"So this haunted house is somewhere where you and other things like you just...hang out?"

leon_a_darkangel

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:13 pm
Kamakura's eyes widened as he listened to the other explain himself. The demon tilted his head with curious expression. He had just identified himself as a Hunter. Suddenly it made more sense.. of course he was no ordinary human. His arms crossed a little tighter over his chest, realizing he could have been seriously maimed or injured if it been someone else.

"Well. I am glad it was you I met then. I purpose a truce between us. I won't light you up..or claw you. You don't stab, cut or shock me and we will call it even." Kamakura stuck his gloved hand out as if offering to shake his hand.

Pausing he considered his words. "A mission..?" He responded as his brow arched upwards. "I see. I came here after exploring school grounds by accident. I passed by a sort of clear white fog, and came here. No Jacking way. I wouldn't want to hang out here regularly. As soon as we are done I am finding my way back to Halloween." He expressed with a laugh, he even shook his head.

"There are things here I wouldn't dream of messing with, I can feel it. I don't have a death wish." The nekomata wrinkled his nose. "If you are smart you'll leave too." Kama looked around, almost like he was paranoid.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm
Rhys narrowed his eyes at Kamakura, not really sure whether he wanted to trust in a truce that would likely be flimsy at best given that they were on opposing sides, but, again, he wasn't trying to burn him anymore so that was a good sign. It took him a second but eventually he reached out and took the handshake. He kept the formality brief, though, and quickly took back his hand once their "truce" was put in place.

"Deal," and he stopped talking and listened a bit more, taking mental notes of everything the cat-creature was saying. "So this isn't a part of Halloween, where you're from?" Curious. He went there on the assumption that this place was at least a part of Halloween, though he knew there were other parts. He kind of thought of the place as their version of Deus island, isolated with its creepy-a** building and other things that wanted to kill them. "And what kinda things are in here? I mean...other than unlucky guys like you that wandered in."

leon_a_darkangel

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out