14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:19 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Scruffs slightly as he waited for the rain to stop as he howled out in a tune while three different colored wolves came out of the forest "hey little brothers let's head home" he said while straddling his motorcycle once more putting on his helmet and starting up his cycle riding off

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:24 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Scruffs slightly as he waited for the rain to stop as he howled out in a tune while three different colored wolves came out of the forest "hey little brothers let's head home" he said while straddling his motorcycle once more putting on his helmet and starting up his cycle riding off

It was the next night and the twins were leaning over a smaller male who was whimpering in pain and pleasure as the twins were rubbing there hands all over his body as the drank from him “you taste good Moris “they said together as they licked the blondes neck  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Howls at the moon over a hill with his pack once more before walking down the hill with a wicker basket in his jaws "damn father making me do this ridiculous trash" he growled harshly as he arrived at the cabins door gently scratching the surface of the door with his claws

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Howls at the moon over a hill with his pack once more before walking down the hill with a wicker basket in his jaws "damn father making me do this ridiculous trash" he growled harshly as he arrived at the cabins door gently scratching the surface of the door with his claws

Noah and towa who where at the moment having the blonde pleasuring then both Noah groaned as the door was scratched on “ towa go check the door while I finish up here then you can “ he said towa nodded and went to the door and opened it while still n***s his glare turned to a grin “oh hello wolf boy what do we owe the pleasure “he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Huffs putting the basket down carefully "a gift from my dad and I've got a name it's Benjamin or Ben" he spoke then turned around walking away as he shifted back into his human form completely bare except he was wearing a brown wolf fur tied around his waist as the moon shined on his tattoos and old scars "see ya princesses" he said while looking back at towa seeing fresh blood "you've got blood on your chin"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Huffs putting the basket down carefully "a gift from my dad and I've got a name it's Benjamin or Ben" he spoke then turned around walking away as he shifted back into his human form completely bare except he was wearing a brown wolf fur tied around his waist as the moon shined on his tattoos and old scars "see ya princesses" he said while looking back at towa seeing fresh blood "you've got blood on your chin"

Towa grinned and wrapped a arm around Benjamin pulling the smaller male to his chest “come on Benny why don’t you join us we are almost done with dinner and could use”he then inhaled the wolf’s scent deeply “some desert “towa said with a small grin  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls deeply in anger "I'm not desert nor will I ever be vampire" he said while getting loss of towa's hold and look at him "you both need to learn to respect werewolves" he snarled at the vampire prince as he fixed his furs and hair

(Yes Ben is a tsundere)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls deeply in anger "I'm not desert nor will I ever be vampire" he said while getting loss of towa's hold and look at him "you both need to learn to respect werewolves" he snarled at the vampire prince as he fixed his furs and hair

(Yes Ben is a tsundere)

“Oh we do Benny boy but you are something we want and you are so fun to tease “towa said with a grin be fore appearing Infront of ben and giving him a deep kiss before pulling away “be free to join the fun “he said before getting back into the cabin where more sounds of pleasure coming out  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:21 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben's eyes widened at towa kissing him then heard the vampires words as his enchanted hearing heard the tune of lust and pleasure at that he covered his ears and growled "morons this is why I hate their kind no respect at all" he said honestly while walking to the very edge of the forest sitting back watching the stars. He began naming the constellations one by one smiling sweetly at least

(Post in a kitten please)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben's eyes widened at towa kissing him then heard the vampires words as his enchanted hearing heard the tune of lust and pleasure at that he covered his ears and growled "morons this is why I hate their kind no respect at all" he said honestly while walking to the very edge of the forest sitting back watching the stars. He began naming the constellations one by one smiling sweetly at least

(Post in a kitten please)

Noah after finishing up but on some clothes and went out searching for Benjamin finding him he grinned and phased sitting next to him “so you like looking at the stars to huh sorry about towa he the more impatient one of us “ he said with a chuckle his red his seeming to shine brighter under the light of the night sky  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

"Oh I noticed when he kissed me, why can't you two just leave me be huh? You both got fetishes for wolves is unsettling and not to mention disgusting especially with me in the mix of it" he spoke honestly while sitting up stretching out as his furs raised up as well a tiny bit before he yawned "why are you even out here huh go feast on your boy toy"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:46 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

"Oh I noticed when he kissed me, why can't you two just leave me be huh? You both got fetishes for wolves is unsettling and not to mention disgusting especially with me in the mix of it" he spoke honestly while sitting up stretching out as his furs raised up as well a tiny bit before he yawned "why are you even out here huh go feast on your boy toy"

Noah rolled his eyes “as much as you deny it I can sense your desire for us and besides Moris isn’t our boy toy he wants sex and in exchange he gives us his blood a win win for everyone “

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:57 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Sighs "so he is a boy toy and disgusting also you don't know anything about me" he spoke honestly while growling once more hearing the sounds of lustful endeavours "god I hate my enchanted hearing at times" he covered his ears with no avail hearing sucking and such. He took his wolf hood pulling it over his ears trying to block out the sound

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:35 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Sighs "so he is a boy toy and disgusting also you don't know anything about me" he spoke honestly while growling once more hearing the sounds of lustful endeavours "god I hate my enchanted hearing at times" he covered his ears with no avail hearing sucking and such. He took his wolf hood pulling it over his ears trying to block out the sound

Noah frowned slightly before reaching into the shadows and pulled out a violin “here let’s see if this will help at all “ he said and started to play a smooth beautiful melody to block out the other noise  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

His ears perked and twitched slightly hearing music before looking over at Noah before smiling softly "thanks that actually helps anyway I should go my family will be worried about me since I was supposed to drop off the wicker basket of treats then head back home" he said while carefully standing up "enjoy the treats they're family recipes after all" Benjamin began walking into the deep forest until he heard a twig snapped, growling lightly then howled out in pure pain as hunters silver bullet grazed his arm. Ben grabbed his wound hard to stop the blood flow to the ground as he snarled at the hunters coming out if the shadows towards him

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff