Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - Silph's Eleven Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyle Tsuyoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:24 pm
"Hmph.. fine.. as long as these two don't do anything stupid.." Lyle commented on the fact of being in a team with his sister and Reno, Catching the earpiece Placing it into his ear so it was not visable by the sylph co. employees or any other person.

"Well if you are going to be that way Maybe you shouldn't have joined snagem?" Rein Trying to provoke Lyle ,She however would to to reno catching her earpiece doing the same. "Don't mind him Reno , He just being a Brat. Now then shall we. However I did bring my golbat with me, Maybe it could help with the rooftop infiltration? Rein asked taking out that dusk ball it was in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm
Lykas caught the offered earpiece and slid it into his soggy orifice with relative ease, making a minor adjustment for comfort. "So if I'm reading what's going on lately the right way, you're planning to do something either stupid or reckless. If not both." He told the Snagem leader. "But whatever. Not like I'm one to really stop you there." He admitted with a shrug.

"So I'm going with Sandy Cheeks, here, up on the roof to break in and get to the top dogs' office? I can do that." Pulling a Pokeball from his belt, he tossed it into the air and released Genevieve. "Hey, there, girl. How you feel about a little climb?" He asked the Dewpider. He chittered irritatedly before nodding. When was this guy going to figure out that he was a male?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:03 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow at the nickname Lykas had given her before shaking her head. "Right then. Since it looks like you've got your own transportation up there, I'll meet you up there then. Catch the rest of you when we're done with the job." She'd head out of the room and back out of the hotel, finding herself a quiet area of the city to let Tatooine out and fly up to the roof of Silph.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:56 am
Reno would look over at Lyle for a moment before turning towards Sub. "Every heist has that one guy who gets killed to accomplish the goal, right? Can we please make it mister doom and gloom?" Reno casually said, a playful smirk crossing his face. And while he didn't acknowledge it, that tidbit about Teashi's father working here would certainly come in handy at some point. Nothing worked quite as well as having an inside man who didn't know it yet.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 am
Lykas ended up without an answer from Sub and just shrugged, Leaving the room and heading for the roof. Once he got up, he had Genevieve use his webs to pull them from one rooftop to the next until they reached Silph and then headed towards the roof of the much larger company headquarters. Between the spider's webs and Lykas' own climbing skills, they got there without too much difficulty, albeit not without leaving them slightly visible once or twice. "I really need a Flying-type at some point..." The hybrid told himself as he watched Aile fly up ahead of him. "Or a Dragon that can fly?" He pondered as he reached the rooftop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:17 pm
"And this is why I usually work alone. " Lyle mused His pokeball caotaining anorith Suddenly let out that white light as the rock type charged for renos prosthetic arm.

Rein had already been walking away gesturing toward reno to come. "Reno~~ Come now, We need one another this time." Her head was turned back staring at him . Watching as mimikyu rushed in to protect eno from lyles anorith's attack of course it didn't effect mimikyu for the ghos typing but rein wasn't about to let that nice hair get ruined by her own brother of all people. " Her head turned toward her brother . "maybe you should do some training instead of slacking off."  

Lyle Tsuyoshi

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:43 pm
Espeon_Commander

Requiem of Whyspers

The roof was exactly as they might expect, devoid of human life and any interesting structures, except for maybe the giant antenna and satellite dish but those weren't all that interesting or unheard of. Some Murkrow would squawk at them as they intruded on their turf but the gangster birds wouldn't bother them further and instead chose to flutter away.

With the murder gone they would be free to take note of the small building which served as the housing for the end of a staircase, a single door the only entrance. Not surprising the door was locked and unlocked by a key card, the pad situated on the front. Hopefully pair had an idea on how to gain access without causing too much of a scene.

Reno Vantas

Lyle Tsuyoshi

Sub would just wave Reno away, pointing at Rein who was commanding he come along. "You three behave and try not to kill each other. Now go join the tour group and act like normal people for once."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:34 pm
Pokemon

Sphynx, Mykel, Genevieve
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nacrearcus, Yarrow, Tallulah
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Moves

Sphynx - Female
Ability: Rivalry
Discharge
Magnet Rise
Charge
Wild Charge

Mykel - Male
Item: Gardevoirite
Ability: Synchronize
Psychic
Moonblast
Heal Pulse
Misty Terrain

Genevieve - Male
Ability: Water Bubble
Leech Life
Infestation
Spider Web
Bubble Beam

Nacrearcus - Male
Ability: Forecast
Sunny Day
Weather Ball
Reflect Type
Shock Wave

Yarrow - Male
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Power-up Punch
Swagger
Frost Breath
Scald

Tallulah - Female
Ability: Sniper
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Flash Cannon
Double Team

Once Lykas was up on the roof, he looked around, noticing the distinct lack of much of anything. "Isn't this place supposed to be super secure?" He asked when he realized that there were no guards and didn't appear to be any form of security up here. Walking toward the only protrusion on the rooftop that looked to be anything other than a satellite for communication purposes, he approached the stairwell's rooftop access door and immediately spotted the keycard scanner. "Hmm..." Recalling Genevieve with a quick "thank you" for his assistance scaling the building, the hybrid switched out for another Pokemon. Releasing Nacrearcus the Castform, he spoke quickly. "Think you might be able to use Shockwave to short out this electronic lock?" He asked.

Arcus nodded, confident he could manage that much, at least, but Lykas stopped him before he made the attempt. "Hang on." Looking over at Aile, he asked a simple question. "You're the more skilled thief of the two of us. Got a better plan than mine?" He would prefer something less obvious and certainly less likely to leave an obvious mark but with a little luck and some self control on Arcus' part, they should be able to make it look like it was just a momentary electrical glitch if it set off any alarms.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:25 pm
Reno would cut himself off even as he felt an urge to protest against Sub's comment on acting normal. He was psionically empowered human being who had been possessed by psychic space parasites, lost his arm leading a coup against a Kalosian royal, and was currently being hunted down by a conglomeration of Psychic creatures from ancient times. Normal wasn't even a footnote in the book of his life.

Sliding into the group and placing his Wynaut on his shoulder, he would begin the tour and set about trying to acquaint himself with the tour guide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 pm
Aile crossed her arms, looking at the lock. "They wouldn't expect any standard thieves to come in through a more inconvenient way, so they probably wouldn't think about it. However, you might not need a keycard to get out, considering you'd already have to have one to be this high up anyways..." She brought out a Pokéball of her own and sent out her Sandygast, Sarlaac.

"Sarlaac, do you think you could fit through that door and shove it open from the other side?" The little sand pile looked at the door, then to Aile, then back at the door one more time before squawking at Aile and sinking her little children's shovel down further into her head. "Sarlaac, I promise your shovel won't disappear with me, you'll get it back once you open the door. You have my word." One more glare came from the little sand pile before begrudgingly handing her trainer the shovel. Once it was taken, the Sandygast would try to find a crack big enough for a grain of sand to fit into around the door. "Lykas, in case this doesn't work, get ready with that zap."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:42 pm
Espeon_Commander

Requiem of Whyspers

While Silph Co. might have some sort of protection against short circuiting apparently the international corporation did not anticipate sentient sand worming its way into gaps and force it open because Sarlaac's little trick worked perfectly, the door swinging up as if it were nothing and since it was opened from the inside it didn't trip any alarms. At least, none that they could hear.

Inside the pair would find themselves exactly where they would assume to be, in a stairwell which spiraled downward, the stairs occasionally coming to a landing with a door for that floor. Things were going surprising smooth.

Reno Vantas

Lyle Tsuyoshi

After Reno and the siblings made it to the tour group the guide would show himself, approaching the group with a big smile. "Hello!" He shouted, flamboyantly. "Welcome to Silph Company everyone! We are so excited to have you here!" He said, beaming with excitement. "Now in about five minutes we're going to set off on our fascinating tour of the great Silph Company headquarters. If you have any questions beforehand or need to use the restroom, do so now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 pm
Aile let out a small, very short chuckle as the door opened, grabbing the door before it closed again. "Very nice. Now- Arceus, what the hell?! Couldn't wait," she asked through gritted teeth as she dropped the shovel she held, leering at the ground as sand was quickly leaving her pants and going for the dropped child's toy. "Come on, Sarlaac," she hissed, waiting for Lykas to enter the building before letting the door close, going down the stairs until they reached the floor they needed.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:29 am
Reno would sidle up to the tour guide as he began to speak, making sure that he was well settled in the man's mind to see his thoughts. It would have been terribly amatuerish to attempt convincing someone without having a decent idea of how to talk to them to get where or what you wanted. This was just a shortcut to a lot of observing and learning. "Hello sir. Hope you don't mind me bringing my Wynaut with me. Ain't never felt right since I got back from tour, and she helps me ta keep a straight head in my wilder moments. If ya catch my meanin'." Reno spoke, adopting a much more rural drawl to his voice as he did so and making sure that the hook replacing his left hand was plainly visible to the guide.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:55 am
To the casual observer, the woman standing near the back of the tour group would appear to be nothing more than your average tourist. Plain black t-shirt partially covered by an unzipped grey jacket, blue jeans, pink tipped black hair pulled back into a ponytail and covered with a black ball cap. Nothing at all that would suggest she had any reason for being in that building other than to take a tour. Unless one were to really take notice of her eyes. They didn't hold the typical glazed over and disinterested look a girl her age might normally have. No, they were sharp and focused, taking in every detail of her surroundings.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm
Espeon_Commander

Requiem of Whyspers

The floor Aile and Lykas were looking for wasn't too far down, in fact it was just two floors down, the pair arriving upon a regular push bar door, no security at all from the looks of it. On the other side was a long hallway with few doors. The place was kept perfectly clean, the floors devoid of even a scuff. At the end of the hallway was a large circular sitting area with a reseptionist's desk. The only visible source of life on this floor sat behind the desk and as logic told them both the door past the desk was the president's office. Certainly there were plenty of cameras that could catch them if they just rushed down the hall, let alone the receptionist who could trigger an alarm. What would they do?

Reno Vantas

Lyle Tsuyoshi

Ms Edyn

The tour guide would listen to Reno, looking down at the Wynaut once it was mentioned and with that same flamboyant glee patted Reno on the shoulder. "Of course! And what an adorable Wynaut it is!" He declared happily. He paid no mind to newly arrived female tourist.

"Now if we're all ready and no further questions...let's be off!" He declared, waving for everyone to follow him up an escalator to the second floor. The man would lead them through a labyrinth of cubicles, office drones typing away at computers frantically. "Here is where new technical machines are designed and programmed. Not all of them make the cut though-" The tour guide would drone on about all the 'marvelous' TMs they have made and the process to make them.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff