How are you Feeling? (Ashlyn and Ionan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 pm
Ionan seemed to be winding up to fret, despite Ash’s reassurance. He studied her face for a long moment. Not even a cough? How was that possible, when everyone in the Weyr seemed to be ill?

“No making yourself sick by helping others too much, you’ve got to think of yourself too. I know that’s hard for our family, but you’ve got to, Ash. You’ve got to. Or you’ll get sick, and then you’ll get sicker, and you’ll end up like Dad.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:55 pm
"Relax, Ionan, I will stay alright for the rest of the flu season. I know you are worried, but please, you don't need to. I assure you, I am being careful, while continuing to help those I can. You have to trust me on that, okay?"she soothed. Ashlyn reached over and ruffled her brother's hair, trying to get him to calm down before he worried himself sick.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:21 pm
Ionan stopped fretting at his sister's words. Of course he trusted her. He nodded. "Okay," he said, and took a breath. He exhaled, and took another.

"Will you really be okay?" he asked. "Everyone will?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:00 pm
"Yes, I will definitely be alright. I make sure to take care of myself as I go about doing things. As for everyone else, I do believe they should all be quite fine as well. It will take them some time to recover, but I think they will be able to. They just need to rest and take care of themselves,"she answered.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:11 pm
Well. Alright. Ionan nodded. “Don’t tell anyone I was worried,” he instructed. They’d call him a baby. T’rel usually did. “C’mon,” he invited, “Let’s go play with your blue!”

Worrying could wait another day, he figured. It wasn’t doing him any good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:50 am
"You know, there is nothing wrong with worrying, Ionan. After all, I worry sometimes, I just try to remember everything will be alright eventually. However, yes, we can go spend time with Gyafrith,"she nodded.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:46 am
“If T’rel finds out, he’ll pick on me,” Ionan insisted. “I’ll try,” he promised. Remembering everything would be alright would probably be to his benefit. He wouldn’t worry nearly so much. “But how do you know when something is going to be alright?” He asked.

“Gyafrith! What game do you want to play?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:05 am
"T'rel worries too, don't let him fool you. He just has to act all better because..well, I guess that is his way. As for knowing when things are going to be alright, usually you can tell. Like with the flu, our family will start acting more like themselves,"Ashlyn explained.

I am perfectly fine playing any game you want,Gyafrith answered.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 am
"I guess because he's older," Ionan rolled his eyes. Stupid older brothers. "I want everyone to start acting like themselves now, though," he said, and frowned slightly. "I hope that's soon. I hate them all being in bed."

"You pick the game, Gyafrith. I don't know any dragon games."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:29 am
"Ash'il and I are older than he is and we don't act like that. Sometimes it is also personality, he feels he has to tease you about things. It makes him feel bigger and cooler, even if it hurts you. And I know you want everyone well, they will be and you can spend time with them again,"she assured.

Let's see, we could play anything. Hide N Seek or I could tell stories about things,Gyafrith replied.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:35 pm
“Maybe he’ll grow out of it,” Ionan offered with a shrug. He knew he’d gone through what adults called phases, even dragging a plush ”tunnelsnake” around when he’d been tiny. Apparently he’d wanted a pet one. It’d been made with only four limbs and had been much less terrifying than the actual creature.

“I hope you’re right.”

“What kind of stories?” He asked, looking to Gyafrith.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 pm
"Maybe or something will come along to teach him a lesson. I really hope he doesn't have to learn it the hard way. And don't worry, I assure you, everyone will be bugging you again soon enough,"Ashlyn smiled.

Could be anything, since you know we have gotten to know people pretty well. Could tell you about some of the things that happened when we were Weyrlings,Gyafrith answered.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas