Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》LOCKER ROOMS
BACKSTAGE // Catering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legit Boss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:15 am
Legit Boss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charlotte walks past Sasha eating chicken. "Typical..."  

Charlotte Flair

Bully Ray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:06 am
Bully Ray was walking around in the catering area with his new CWF United States championship over his shoulder. He notices a hot dog vendor, and takes a hot dog from the ones sitting there, taking a bite out of it and then spitting it out, yelling at the vendor "This hot dawg tastes like CRAP!" Bully Ray would throw the rest of the hot dog that he bit out of behind him, not caring where it landed, but the hot dog lands right on Sasha Banks' head.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:03 pm
Bully Ray
Bully Ray was walking around in the catering area with his new CWF United States championship over his shoulder. He notices a hot dog vendor, and takes a hot dog from the ones sitting there, taking a bite out of it and then spitting it out, yelling at the vendor "This hot dawg tastes like CRAP!" Bully Ray would throw the rest of the hot dog that he bit out of behind him, not caring where it landed, but the hot dog lands right on Sasha Banks' head.
KAIRI would be backstage in catering as she would walk up in awe and amaze! "Ooooo Bubba, you are .. Bubba! VERY COOL!!!"  

Kairi Sane

Witty Fairy

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:35 pm
Ryback walks into the catering area, his imposing figure commanding attention. He scans the options available and finally decides on a hefty plate of chicken and rice, clearly focused on his high-protein diet. ”Feed me more!!” scream With determination in his eyes, he grabs his meal and heads to a corner table to fuel up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:42 pm
Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, and Big E enter the cafeteria area backstage with their typical high-energy presence. Kofi would be sporting his shiny CWF Television Championship proudly around his waist. They exchange laughter and jokes as they approach the food options.

Kofi Kingston: "Oh, man, what do we have here today?"

Xavier Woods: "I'm feeling some positivity in these food choices!"

Big E: "Booty O's cereal or pancakes today, fellas?"

They each make their selections.

Kofi Kingston: "I'm going with some spicy curry for a little extra kick!"

Xavier Woods: "You know I'm grabbing those pancakes, and they better be as good as Francesca!"

Big E: "A plate of those pancakes for me too, and don't forget the syrup, baby!"

With their plates filled, The New Day finds a table together, and their infectious energy couldn’t help but fill the cafeteria as they enjoy their meals care free.

Kofi Kingston: "New Day rocks!”

Xavier Woods: "It's a new day, yes it is!"

Big E: "Time to feast and then bring the power of positivity to that ring!"

KOFI KlNGSTON

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:49 pm
KOFI KlNGSTON
Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, and Big E enter the cafeteria area backstage with their typical high-energy presence. Kofi would be sporting his shiny CWF Television Championship proudly around his waist. They exchange laughter and jokes as they approach the food options.

Kofi Kingston: "Oh, man, what do we have here today?"

Xavier Woods: "I'm feeling some positivity in these food choices!"

Big E: "Booty O's cereal or pancakes today, fellas?"

They each make their selections.

Kofi Kingston: "I'm going with some spicy curry for a little extra kick!"

Xavier Woods: "You know I'm grabbing those pancakes, and they better be as good as Francesca!"

Big E: "A plate of those pancakes for me too, and don't forget the syrup, baby!"

With their plates filled, The New Day finds a table together, and their infectious energy couldn’t help but fill the cafeteria as they enjoy their meals care free.

Kofi Kingston: "New Day rocks!”

Xavier Woods: "It's a new day, yes it is!"

Big E: "Time to feast and then bring the power of positivity to that ring!"
"Ahh.. Kofi, just the man I wanted to see." Stephanie said, as she would get in between the New Day and whatever it was they were doing. "At WrestleMania, you are defending that CWF Television Championship. And it's going to be a career defining moment for you, as it will be a CWF legend that recently re-signed with the company. I hope you're ready. Because this is a dream match, and WrestleMania is where dreams come true after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:52 pm
Stephanie M McMahon

Kofi Kingston: “Well, Stephanie, that sounds like an incredible opportunity! I'm always up for a challenge, and I'll make sure to bring my A-game at WrestleMania. It's an honor to defend the Television Championship on such a big stage, and I can't wait to find out who the returning legend is. Let's make it a show the CWF Universe won't forget!” Kofi said, sounding excited more than worried.  

KOFI KlNGSTON

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:12 pm
KOFI KlNGSTON
Stephanie M McMahon

Kofi Kingston: “Well, Stephanie, that sounds like an incredible opportunity! I'm always up for a challenge, and I'll make sure to bring my A-game at WrestleMania. It's an honor to defend the Television Championship on such a big stage, and I can't wait to find out who the returning legend is. Let's make it a show the CWF Universe won't forget!” Kofi said, sounding excited more than worried.
Triple H would walk up behind Steph, and get next to Kofi, looking into his eyes with intensity. "The key to walking into a match not knowing who your opponent is, is to go out there and continue to do what you know how to do. And that's wrestle. When you step between those curtains with the mindset of giving it your all, it doesn't matter who it may be. And with that confidence, even if you win or lose, at the end of that match.. everybody will know Kofi Kingston is just... that.. damn.. good."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:30 pm
The Game TripIe H
Triple H would walk up behind Steph, and get next to Kofi, looking into his eyes with intensity. "The key to walking into a match not knowing who your opponent is, is to go out there and continue to do what you know how to do. And that's wrestle. When you step between those curtains with the mindset of giving it your all, it doesn't matter who it may be. And with that confidence, even if you win or lose, at the end of that match.. everybody will know Kofi Kingston is just... that.. damn.. good."

Kofi was honestly taken off guard by the words of HHH with his intense look. “Thank you, Triple H. Your words mean a lot, and I appreciate your guidance. I'll take that advice to heart and give it my all, no matter who my opponent turns out to be at WrestleMania. It's an honor to have your support, and I'll make sure to represent the CWF with everything I've got.”  

KOFI KlNGSTON

[CWF™] 》LOCKER ROOMS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces