Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was panting also then gasps softly momentarily forgetting where they are at. Moves his neck to expose more it then bites down on his bottom lip to suppress a moan. "You're very good at what you do to me and I'm enjoying every bit of it" he responded quietly.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:38 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was panting also then gasps softly momentarily forgetting where they are at. Moves his neck to expose more it then bites down on his bottom lip to suppress a moan. "You're very good at what you do to me and I'm enjoying every bit of it" he responded quietly.

the amazing kitsune

Biting down softly on Moris’s neck began to leave little marks up and down the small males neck while moving his hands to rub Moris’s inner thighs. During all this Jeffery was grinding his Crotch against the other males rear moving his hands closer to the blondes arousel “maybe I should help take care of that “ he whispered huskily In Moris’s ear  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Saliva becoming more thick as Moris opens his mouth letting out a silent moan in reaction to bite marks. With his sensitivity raising he was finding it very hard to keep himself from making a lot of noise. "No, not here" he utters in a hush whisper after shuddering. Didn't want to make a mess on himself or on the other's clothes either. "The bathroom" he suggested as a place to continue then he moved to get up feeling a bit wobbly on his feet.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Saliva becoming more thick as Moris opens his mouth letting out a silent moan in reaction to bite marks. With his sensitivity raising he was finding it very hard to keep himself from making a lot of noise. "No, not here" he utters in a hush whisper after shuddering. Didn't want to make a mess on himself or on the other's clothes either. "The bathroom" he suggested as a place to continue then he moved to get up feeling a bit wobbly on his feet.

the amazing kitsune

Getting up quickly Jeffery gently grabbed the blondes arms To steady him and after making sure his scarf was covering the lower part of his face he easily picked up his blonde lover and made the way to the bathroom with no delay Getting inside the stall,Jeffery immediately locked and pressed Moris up against the wall kissing him ferociously and pressing there bodies together while squeezing and massaging the other males a**.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought Jeffery was quite the gentleman in helping him like he did last night in getting to the bathroom. Relieved to see no one else is in the men's bathroom. "Getting hard to...think straight..through all of this pleasure" he thought as he moans into kissing and clings onto Jeffery with both hands.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought Jeffery was quite the gentleman in helping him like he did last night in getting to the bathroom. Relieved to see no one else is in the men's bathroom. "Getting hard to...think straight..through all of this pleasure" he thought as he moans into kissing and clings onto Jeffery with both hands.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery growled softly as he moved his mouth back to the blondes neck booing and sucking on the soft flesh as he grinds against the smaller male “ I can’t wait any longer “he growls out as he unbuttons both there pants

(OOC: time skip ?or))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:52 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moans loudly and tightens his grip on Jeffery's shoulders. "Me neither" he said breathlessly and he was aching for more.

the amazing kitsune
pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris moans loudly and tightens his grip on Jeffery's shoulders. "Me neither" he said breathlessly and he was aching for more.

the amazing kitsune
pm

A grin cane to Jeffery’s face “ then let’s not waste anymore time “ he said before kissing him once more

(OOC: I have sent the first pm ))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks at Jeffery dreamily, "I think I got a lot of thrill doing it here" he admits. His mind and body has calm down some and regain some of his strength to stand on his own.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:33 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks at Jeffery dreamily, "I think I got a lot of thrill doing it here" he admits. His mind and body has calm down some and regain some of his strength to stand on his own.

the amazing kitsune

A soft smile made its way to Jeffery’s face “ that makes to of us “ he said pulling up his pants as he stared at the other males form a thought went thru his head ‘yep im falling for him ‘ he thought to himself a bit of pink dusted his cheeks at the thought “ do you wanna go back and finish the movie ?  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"There's that cute pink again" Moris thought noticing his boyfriend's cheeks were a bit pink. "Sure. Don't think we could've been gone for too long" he answered and unlocks the stall door.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:13 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"There's that cute pink again" Moris thought noticing his boyfriend's cheeks were a bit pink. "Sure. Don't think we could've been gone for too long" he answered and unlocks the stall door.

the amazing kitsune

Nodding in agreement Jeffery holds the blondes hand as they walk back to the room people they pass would look at him with either disgust or horror seeing those looks he looked down at the ground and it made him realize that he had forgot to put the scarf that was covering the lower part of his face up.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:46 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris straightens his shirt a bit more with his free hand. Notices the other's change in behavior and thought he needed to be distracted. "Is that the room, right?" he asked pointing to the room they came out of earlier, "My prince" he said finally settling on a nickname and put emphasis on each word to try to show he cares. "If you could be half-animal, what animal could it be?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:55 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris straightens his shirt a bit more with his free hand. Notices the other's change in behavior and thought he needed to be distracted. "Is that the room, right?" he asked pointing to the room they came out of earlier, "My prince" he said finally settling on a nickname and put emphasis on each word to try to show he cares. "If you could be half-animal, what animal could it be?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

Once more the blush had appeared on his cheek ‘his prince ‘ he though gut to himself the thinking about a awnser “ well there is two one would be a wolf I see myself in that animal a lot and the other would be a dragon the freedom escape when ever and fly high above the clouds “ he answered then asked “what about you my rose “ his voice quiet as he leaned his forehead against Moris’s  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:25 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was hopeful that he did good as soon as he saw the taller male blush. He thought both animals suit him and he cooed quietly when his boyfriend leans his forehead against his forehead. "They would be dog and monkey" he responded.

the amazing kitsune

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces