PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 pm
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

Because I once kissed a liar, and I liked it. twisted

That, and I'm always blinding the blind.

YOU'RE A MONSTER gonk

Takes one to know one. wink

I may be a monster, but at least I don't lie to people! xD

Your name is Hellisfine. What kind of truth are you representing... talk2hand

ITS A SUPERNATURAL REFERENCE scream

Good grief dear. I wasn't born on a Monday talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 am
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

Blind, you're my friend and I love you but soMETIMES stressed  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:59 am
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

Lol. Hey, we both know we're joking with all of this, right? (Just want to make sure)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:00 am
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

Lol. Hey, we both know we're joking with all of this, right? (Just want to make sure)

oh yeah totally lol  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:13 pm
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

oh yeah totally lol

That's a relief. Because if you didn't, we'd be in trouble xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:00 pm
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

oh yeah totally lol

...nah. For someone who has no chill, I'm surprisingly...chill? idfk xD  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:15 am
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

oh yeah totally lol

To be honest, I'm kind of the same way. I'm more retaliatory in nature than anything though. Like I'll mind my own business and be nice and nonjudgmental, but if someone starts something, I can be all "..... scream  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:02 pm
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

oh yeah totally lol

To be honest, I'm kind of the same way. I'm more retaliatory in nature than anything though. Like I'll mind my own business and be nice and nonjudgmental, but if someone starts something, I can be all "..... scream

I am The Most non confrontational but I have been known to rip out souls when crossed. Just ask my husband lmfaooooo  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:18 pm
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

oh yeah totally lol

I am The Most non confrontational but I have been known to rip out souls when crossed. Just ask my husband lmfaooooo

I believe you xd
A little passive aggressiveness is just a part of us...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:51 pm
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I believe you xd

I get it honest. But fr, do you know how disorienting it was to come back from a hiatus and see ur name over an avi that WASN'T wearing the bunny suit???
For all of 5 seconds I thought someone hacked your account and then I remembered how long I was gone lmfao  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:30 pm
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I believe you xd

I get it honest. But fr, do you know how disorienting it was to come back from a hiatus and see ur name over an avi that WASN'T wearing the bunny suit???
For all of 5 seconds I thought someone hacked your account and then I remembered how long I was gone lmfao

xd Yeah, I know. The bunny was a bit cuter, but what can I say? Change happens. We grow older. Lol

You WERE gone for a long time...because I'm still asking myself who you are... rofl gonk redface

Looked at your profile again: Lithium Wolf? From DreamChat?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:02 pm
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I believe you xd

xd Yeah, I know. The bunny was a bit cuter, but what can I say? Change happens. We grow older. Lol

You WERE gone for a long time...because I'm still asking myself who you are... rofl gonk redface

Well no I've never been on DreamChat lol. I used to be really active here on gaia from 2011-2013 and then sporadically after because I kept taking several month or yr long hiatus'. I was active enough here especially in the GSA subforum that you actually invited me to the actual GSA guild. I actually had you on my friends list for a while but idk who deleted who. I changed my name and overhauled my account in 2016 so *shrug*  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:19 am
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I believe you xd

Well no I've never been on DreamChat lol. I used to be really active here on gaia from 2011-2013 and then sporadically after because I kept taking several month or yr long hiatus'. I was active enough here especially in the GSA subforum that you actually invited me to the actual GSA guild. I actually had you on my friends list for a while but idk who deleted who. I changed my name and overhauled my account in 2016 so *shrug*

I seem to remember your username. But you're right, it was long ago, so you'll have to excuse my fuzzy memory sweatdrop Did you know Dragons Darkness Revenge? I seem to be associating the two of you in my head lol

Oh, wow! I don't remember that. Gosh, so embarrassing. Please excuse my insult for not remembering things. I've had a lot of stress in my life the past number of years and that makes me forget things.... crying But yes, that makes sense because I was involved at one time with the GSA guild.

Probably you because I never delete anyone on my Friends List. I'm a friend hoarder. I have to be when I don't have many of them rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:00 am
Blind Blindness

I seem to remember your username. But you're right, it was long ago, so you'll have to excuse my fuzzy memory sweatdrop Did you know Dragons Darkness Revenge? I seem to be associating the two of you in my head lol

Oh, wow! I don't remember that. Gosh, so embarrassing. Please excuse my insult for not remembering things. I've had a lot of stress in my life the past number of years and that makes me forget things.... crying But yes, that makes sense because I was involved at one time with the GSA guild.

Probably you because I never delete anyone on my Friends List. I'm a friend hoarder. I have to be when I don't have many of them rofl

I think i was friends with them WAY back. And don't worry about the bad memory, I've had a tumultuous time the last 7 yrs as well. Lots of things happening and changing (good and bad). Yeah it was probably me that deleted you then. I just remember that after my 2yr hiatus I came back and only 1 or 2 ppl in my friends were active so I just deleted EVERYONE because of the 2 active ppl they had changed their names and I had no clue who they were lol. I believe that was when I did my account overhaul.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:31 am
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I think i was friends with them WAY back. And don't worry about the bad memory, I've had a tumultuous time the last 7 yrs as well. Lots of things happening and changing (good and bad). Yeah it was probably me that deleted you then. I just remember that after my 2yr hiatus I came back and only 1 or 2 ppl in my friends were active so I just deleted EVERYONE because of the 2 active ppl they had changed their names and I had no clue who they were lol. I believe that was when I did my account overhaul.

Coming back to the conversation. I'm on my summer break from college. How are you? How's life on Gaia? Lol

Thank you. Yeah, I've had some tumultuous years as well...lol  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces