Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:17 am
"You've learned so much and grown up so much in the past few months since you've Impressed, it's so hard to believe that it's almost been a full turn since then. I'm so proud I could burst from it and I can't wait until you two are full blown riders in a wing so you can show everyone how skilled you are and how brightly you shine." Alythrae reached forward and pulled her daughter into a tight hug, unshed tears of pride in her eyes.

It had always been like this, for each of her wonderful children with each step forward that they took in their lives, the pride in her always burst forward so fully that she could hardly contain it. Usually it was just Tarmath or D'ast that got the worst of her tears, the worst of her crying when she felt as though she was losing them, but those were brief moments in the span of her pride. Aly's children would always make her so very proud and she was just that prone to emotions!

"I'm so glad you came to find us today to ask, if you ever have any questions you know you can always ask, but I have a feeling that you and Monath will be just fine together." her chuckles were washed out by her large green's bright bugle of amusement.

You don't need to ever thank either of us for being here to support you two. We'll always be beside you. Tarmath offered in a mellow voice, her eyes swirling a happy blue.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:39 pm
Demanthra knew her mother was right, they had learned a lot since she had first impressed Monath. Everything from learning more about their bond to betweening, each moment shared together. To think it had all started when there were two dragons left on the sands and this beautiful green spoke to her. It had changed her world and although what they did was becoming dangerous, it gave her a part of herself she was missing. She still couldn't believe that her dragon was the same color as her mother's. She returned her mother's hug, before looking up at the older woman. Seeing the tears in her eyes, she reached over to wipe them from her eyes gently.

"Don't worry, Mama, I will always come to you when we need you. I may be a rider, but you are always going to hear everything that is going on. Even if Monath has to get it through to you,"Demanthra beamed.

I know we don't have to thank you, but we like to do so. We are grateful that we have the two of you to come to. The whole family is always there for us,Monath answered.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:40 pm
Laughter bubbled up from her when Demanthra wiped away the tears she had managed to let shed, she had always been so close to all of her children that it was hard to see them grown and gone on to live their lives. Tears were natural, they were part of being a mother to such wonderful kids, seeing them go on to live their lives just as she hoped they would, free of any restrictions that harsher parents might have placed on them.

Kissing her girl's forehead, she wrapped an arm around her fondly and waved at the blanket she'd laid down to sit in the sun with.

"Now then, why don't you tell me all about your lessons and this boy, then afterwards we can go see if your siblings are free tonight for dinner? I know your dad would love to see all of you again."

That is what family is for, to be there and love you no matter what happens. Tarmath said with a smile in her tone, moving to lay down beside her rider once more and spend time with them while she could.
Dea and #Teddy#
Fin ~

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas