[prp] that's the rub (raelin/saith & r'ose/sahrawith) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:50 pm
Allergic? Really? Sahrawith sounded honestly surprised, unaware that dragons could have allergies. She certainly didn't have any, and she'd eaten and inhaled quite a few things that had R'ose running towards her like she did something wrong. Can you imagine, her? Being in the wrong? Never. Well, just be careful then. I'll protect you from the flowers if they try and hurt you again, okay? How exactly she'd do that was unknown, as the little green had no idea how one protected against....flowers. The words of her sister's rider didn't mean much either, and R'ose only offered a mental shrug that he'd explain it all later.

"Honestly I thought I was going to die of heatstroke first. I've been on the Sands many, many times but like? That was nothing compared to the heat of that island." R'ose took the 'joke' in stride, figuring she wasn't being smart based on how deadpan she seemed to sound. He was slowly learning that this young woman wasn't exactly a chatterbox, as her short sentence replies showed, but he didn't mind. He and Sahrawith were more than chatty enough to make up for it. "I'm glad I Impressed right out of the gate and could get out of the sun. Even Sahrawith was tired of it, weren't you?"

The green turned as she felt her rider nudge her, and her eyes whirled purple for a moment with happiness. You looked all red, like your Radish still does. Thankfully you're much better now. Sahrawith turned to her sister and sent a mental laugh. All of those people on the sands, they were so red! Too bad they couldn't be pretty green, like you and me. Or Mama. Mama and our other sisters are also really lovely. She had so much pride in her siblings....at least, the female ones.

"But are you sure you're just fine? I mean, being tired and being off-balance are the most basic answers you can give someone. You two haven't had any major issues yet? For me and Sawi - er, Sahrawith, she's just....a thief." The green snorted loudly at the accusation. "You let me finish - but yeah, she likes to steal things that are shiny and bright. Do you know how absolutely mortifying it is to have to return things on an almost daily basis? Thanks to her I'm privy to what most people have in terms of valuables."

medigel

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 pm
She felt just a little bit silly now about the flowers, but Saith decided to see it as just reaffirmation that Sahrawith had good hearts. (Of course she did! She was one of her dear sisters, family!)

"Lucky," Raelin groused. Her face wrinkled, and she felt the lingering effects of sunburn on her forehead. "The one day I forgot my sun lotion, too. Fruit do better in the sun than me."

When I saw Mine had red hair, I honestly thought she had burned it, Saith admitted in turn, then joined in her sister's mental laughter with chuckles. Humans have soft...skin, I think? Like fur, but so much shorter. And I thought I had a delicate hide.

"You do, Little Miss Picky!"

Saith's tail flicked dismissively. You say picky, I say preferences. There's nothing wrong with sticking to them.

"Ha." Raelin crossed her arms and shot R'ose a look. "Well, if yours is a thief, mine is Lady Holder of All Pern. She keeps trying to take my blankets and tell me what to do."

I need them more than you, the little green pointed out. And they're just suggestions. It wouldn't be such an issue if you were more open to sharing the bed. And going to sleep at a proper hour.

Raelin rolled her eyes. There was no real malice in their words, but it was definitely a squabble they had had before and probably would again in some form or another.

houllow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:52 pm
The banter between riders and dragons was strange, and it was even weirder how easily R'ose was coming to accept it. Not even a month ago this would be something he couldn't even imagine and now it was happening without him so much as batting an eye. It was....thrilling, amazing, overwhelming, and a whole host of other emotions that he had to keep bottled down to prevent his dragonet from stressing out. Sahrawith seemed fairly carefree, thankfully, and R'ose was a champion at keeping things bottled up.

It worked out, mostly, and the teen nodded as he listened to Raelin open up and admit to some issues. Not talking made things worse, plus there was a smug sense of feeling knowing others may or may not have it worse than he did. Not that things were bad of course, but they were literally barely a sevenday into their lifetime relationship. A lot could happen very quickly.

Thankfully before he had to force out more conversation, or tell Sahrawith to slow down, they'd reached their ultimate destination - a lovely patch of flowers that were dancing in the sun and the breeze. The buds had freshly bloomed, and thankfully there were no bugs in sight to cause problems.

Oh look, we're here!! Come on Saith, let's go roll in the flowers!! The little minty green darted towards the patch before her rider could stop her, and soon she was rolling herself all over the blooms without a care in the world. Petals scattered everywhere, and R'ose seriously hoped they weren't just carelessly destroying someone's garden.

medigel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces