[PRP] Talking it Out (Monath and Rhiyn) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:48 pm
"I just wanted to tell her to be careful. Do you think she'll be finished soon?" It wasn't that Rhiyn didn't appreciate the green's company, really. She was a nice enough green, but even though she was bonded to Demanthra, she wasn't the one he wanted to talk to.

"Could you tell her to hurry up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:25 am
Monath had a small conversation with Demanthra, before the green turned her attention back to Rhiyn.

She should be out very soon, she is almost done with the new set of straps. So she will be here before you know it and you can tell her. If you don't mind my asking, but is G'rit the reason you are so worried around Mine?she asked.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 am
Rhiyn hesitated at the mention of his brother. He sucked in a breath, exhaled, and looked away from the green. “I can’t stop hearing that scream every time I imagine you two up fighting Thread.” He swallowed thickly, suddenly seeming very intested in what his hands were doing.

“How soon is very soon?” He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:17 am
I am sorry his death scared you so much, Rhiyn. However, I will tell you that I do everything I can to keep her safe. I don't want you to have to lose her. And I would say in maybe ten minutes, at most,Monath answered him.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:41 am
Ten minutes? That was an eternity, Rhiyn had decided. He sat against the green, petting her soft hide. "I don't know how to make that go away, so I was thinking about talking to a mindhealer or something. If that goes away, I won't worry so much."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:25 am
Wouldn't hurt to talk to someone, see if they can help you get through it better. I know having people to talk to helped me when I worried about losing Demanthra to the flu,Monath admitted quietly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:35 pm
Rhiyn seemed to freeze. He’d forgotten about that. The dragon maybe understood how he felt better than he’d thought. “I’ll talk to someone,” he promised.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:57 pm
Good, cause you sound like you could use someone as a sounding board. I know Mine wouldn't want you to have to suffer alone and in silence. Hopefully someone can be able to help you start taking steps forward,Monath nodded.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:57 pm
“Hopefully,” Rhiyn agreed. He looked around. “Do you think she’s finished, now? I’d really like to talk to her. Maybe we could grab something to eat.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:22 am
Always worth a try with getting help, I know how it can help. As for coming out, she said in about five minutes, so not much longer,Monath answered. Rhiyn was definitely impatient, the green thought to herself softly. She knew her's would come out when she was ready, she wanted to make sure there was no mistakes in the extra set of straps.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:05 am
Five minutes? Why was time going by so slowly? He knew it took some time to finish straps properly, his older brothers had shown him. There were so many things to check, and using old straps could be deadly. They could crack and break between or stretch and the rider would fall.

“I’ll wait,” he said, and sat close to the green.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 pm
Thank you, she is trying to come out when she can. However, you know we have to be careful with straps. Some of our fellow Weyrlings had their's break,Monath explained. She was glad Demanthra was taking her time, she didn't want to chance her rider falling at all.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:01 pm
“Did they?” Rhiyn was surprised. Surely those weyrlings had been told the importance of good straps? He hated to imagine the results of a weyrling that didn’t listen. They faced worse consequences than an angry Gr’del!

“What’s being a dragon like?” He asked, then. “Hatching and knowing who the most important person to you is. I wish humans were like that.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 pm
I can only imagine a couple of the group didn't take into account how much they had grown. Thankfully, they are okay, so that is what matters most. I would hate to lose another sibling. As for being a dragon, well, it definitely is cool. When I connected to Demanthra, I knew she was the one I wanted. Just sorry I made her wait, but I was so upset,Monath admitted.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:03 pm
He supposed a dragon couldn't really explain how being a dragon was--at least Monath didn't seem able to--because she'd always been a dragon. "I wish I could feel that kind of connection," he said, enviously. "I want to meet my dragon, then we'll be able to fly all over with R'te and T'rel."

And maybe impress a girl or two.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces