Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Vein (Realm of Code Vein)
Area F-15 Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin's eyes shined softly as he heard Arachne's words, making his eyebrow raise slightly before sighing softly when he noticed her arm being freshly healed. With his eyes looking back up to her spider web-like eyes, he smiled softly before twirling his keyblade straight forward before placing it close to her face. With his eyes shining bright, something began to happen with this new keyblade with holy aura flowing around it. With his smirk still showing, he began to speak after listening to what Takeshi and Lizzy,"Well..I know you don't like holy power so much..Daichi wouldn't like you being hurt too..after I dealt with both of his apprentices.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Like you did to your brother, and Nero took care of infections before Darcia and Goliath arrived?" Arachne said to Vincent about his battle against his brother she witnessed along with Nero. Mitsuki perked her ears to hear Nero's name, she widen her silver blue eyes, "Nero-san?" she thought, she haven't seen him since Dante found her and brought her back to Ayame. She felt guilty for not keep in touch with Nero and Kyrie, she was so busy for her mission from her brotherhood. Arachne glared at Vincent for a while, "I only know Lord Daichi wants his grandson and fragment of keyblade of olympian to be found," she said to him. Lizzy and Takeshi looked confusioned, "Daichi's Grandson?" Takeshi said in dumbfounded, before Arachne's magic that summons white thorns to aim at Lizzy and fires at him. Lizzy startled and broke the bind by cast the aeroga for blast the wind. Arachne was freed and starts to dissolved, Fenrir widen his predator yellow eyes, "Io!" "On it!" Io quickly replied without hesitation as she uses her gift to fire the purple lightning at Arachne, but the spider witch escaped as the numerous amount of spiders scattered around. Lizzy grits his teeth, meanwhile Mitsuki begin to worry about Ardyn.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Daichi's grandson?", Vin asked just before watching her escape by distracting Lizzy, making him stare at the spiders fleeing from them. With his eyes shining softly, he saw one spider running between his feet in which he quickly stepped on it just because of his frustration. Turning back toward Mitsuki, he smiled softly before speaking up to everyone,"We need a plan..we need to find somewhere that'll be secure for us to talk.."
Vin then turned toward the rest of the group around them, smiling softly before bowing his head slightly to show respects. He then turned his head toward the girl named Io which he was going to say something about her figure but decided against it for he doesn't know these people too much and they seem nice...and powerful. He didn't want to tick anyone off quite yet. He turned toward Mitsuki completely before walking up to her with a smile on his face, taking off his short sleeved hoodie. When he did, he wrapped it around Mitsuki before speaking up,"I'm happy to see you again."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki knew she has a lot of explanation about Ardyn to Vincent, although she remembered a certain friendly neighborhood that she has to alert him about Arachne's new power. She wondered how was Trevor doing, after she learned about Trevor's father and how he was killed from the witch. Fenrir slowly got up, just as Louis did the same with his arms cross, "We can talk in our coven, it's highly secured because of our ally," he suggested to Vincent and glanced at the door where his older sister was located. Takeshi glanced at Louis and the rest, before he looked at Mitsuki as he figured she learned more magic. Io noticed Vincent was looking at her, leaving her puzzled written over her eyes about why he's looking at her. Mia looked at Mitsuki as she started to pointed out, "And probably a bath, thanks to blood beads trick, revenants and Lost will track her down, and we might be covered in miasma," she pointed out about Mitsuki's bloody mess, which she was embarrassed out. Mitsuki felt the hoodie over her shoulder as she turned her head towards Vincent, she softly smiled, "Long time no see, oh before I forget..." she said to him before her hand reach to her pouch to grab a pack of cigarette she bought from Lestallum and hand it to him, "Stuck in twelve years in Realm of Darkness is must been a torture without that junk," "Where the h*ll did you get that dangerous stuff!?" Fenrir yelled at her with tick mark over his forehead. She looked at him with blank expression, he rubbed his face in annoyance, "I will be at mistle," he changed his subject and left, leaving Takeshi giving Fenrir a hard glare.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Glory. Beauty. Happiness. This was all Vin felt as he saw the beautiful pack of cigarettes that Mitsuki had bought for him. He smiled brightly before softly touching her hand that had the pack within with both hands, showing his appreciation before moving his hands away to hold the cigarette pack in his hands. It was a gift from the gods as he unwrapped the cigarette pack before pulling out a cigarette to put between his lips. With the cigarette finally between his lips, his ring began to glow a soft red as he placed his finger at the tip of the cigarette before a small flame appeared at the tip of his finger which lit the cigarette. He then turned toward Mitsuki as the cigarette's cherry began to brighten up when he took a small inhale before removing the cigarette from his lips to exhale softly, creating a small cloud of smoke up into the air,"Finally.."
Vin then looked back down to Mitsuki before softly bowing his head before speaking softly,"I got something for you too but I'll give it to you after we get to this 'Coven'."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"Excuse me?" she asked in dumbfound expression from Vincent has something for her, when they get back to coven. She noticed her brother giving a look towards Fenrir, she rose he eyebrow, "Onii-sama, why are you glaring at him like that?" she asked him, this draws his attention, while Louis and three other revenants keep their own eyes on Takeshi since they knew his history with Fenrir. He closed his eyes, "Besides get kidnapped by Jack and Eva, you shouldn't trust them," he comment, leaving her stunned, "What? Fenrir-san? He and Io-san found me and Carbuncle-sama, then I met Aaron-san and others before he took us in to Coven. Sometimes I don't understand why-" "He and I had different world view towards humans, he attacked humans until near death experience, while I don't give the d*mn about them," he cuts her off about his and Fenrir's point of view towards humans. Mitsuki was a little shock from her half brother's words, however she lowered her silver blue eyes as she looked at where Fenrir left, "Lin warned you once about revenants, so don't get too friendly with them," he added as he walked away. Lizzy watched him go before he shrugged and disappeared in black smoke. Mitsuki never seen that angry, besides how she first met him and discovery of her older half sibling for first time. "He's mad because Lord Darcia overpowered him, and he kinda lost his position," Lin said to Mitsuki, who turned her head in shock. Now she felt sorry for both Fenrir and Takeshi, unknowing few revenants looked at her and walked off to join with their partner. Mitsuki begin to follow the revenants, she wanted to understand both Takeshi and Fenrir's feelings.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:34 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin listened to everyone talking about the past with Fenrir and Takeshi, his eyebrow raised when Takeshi explained how Fenrir would almost kill them while Takeshi wouldn't give a damn about sparing them. Brushing his beard softly, he spoke up,"They...They both suck..but whatever."
Vin, with his eyes shining softly, followed behind Mitsuki. He was ready to find out what happened since he had been gone.

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki followed the revenants and reached to the spot where she and rest of revenants appeared. Takeshi and Lin joined in, since they don't trust Fenrir to be around Mitsuki. Fenrir kneels down and about to snap his finger, he looked up towards Vincent, "You might wanna hold your breath," he warn him before he snapped his finger and mistle bloomed itself as they disappeared to red particles back to Coven.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

The spiders reformed itselves to Arachne, she lifted her head with a soft smile and eyes open. The cathedral changed to her hideout and Mido's lab, but she doesn't matter because of the deal. "Lady Arachne, you have return, but I do not wish to questioning you, but are you certain this is the right place to hide, the most of revenants will march there t kill you," Mosquito questioning her after he greet her with a bow. Arachne glanced at Mosquito then she closed her eyes, her closed fan was touching her lips, she approached to the crystal ball, "Not to worry after Louis explain to Davis, and he alert the Cerberus about me. The whole revenants already feared my power," she replied without any sign of hesitation. She observed the crystal ball and contact Darcia, "Hello Lord Darcia, have you track down that woman in black coat?" she greets him, and asked about the woman. Darcia looked grimmed, "I did, but there is a problem," he replied, leaving her slight puzzled, "What do you mean?" "I was followed by necromancer, and that woman might have found out I have Zeus' lightning bolt, so she fled and suddenly disappeared," Darcia explains the situation. Arachne slowly frown, and tapped her fan against her lips, "There might be possible she doesn't want us to find out her identity, as for Necromancer, that might be your grandson's friend... Aaron I believe," she stated her theory the woman didn't want her identity to be revealed, and mentioned about Aaron. Darcia widen his silver blue eyes, but Arachne moved her fan to reveal her smile, "Deal with that necromancer, that will send Lord Takeshi a message," she suggest him to dealt with Aaron. Darcia smirked, "Very well," he replied before the image of his face begin to faded to show her reflection. Arachne stared at it, then glanced at the door where Karen sealed, "Mosquito, do you recall Peter Taran," she asked him, Mosquito shown his rage when he hears that name, "Of course, I do... I won't forgive him for using that childish joke on you, so I killed him," "His real name is Peter Parker, he doesn't have a son like Trevor Taran. The Spider you killed, turned out he escaped his death, and you fought the same person back in New York," she revealed the truth about Peter Parker. Mosquito widen his blood-red eyes, then he suddenly scream, "Say what!? How is that possible!!?" he raised his voice that he fought the same man, who he thought he killed. Arachne frowned to recall the Avengers, and she widen her gray spiderweb eyes, "He must've escaped, and his real death was when Mad Titan name Thanos snapped his finger. He was later reborn as Trevor Taran, when my sister and I fought him, he is back after I mention both Tony Stark and Steve Rogers," she theorized Peter's return. Mosquito clenched his fists, he wanted to make Peter pay for being childish to his mistress, "What should we do about him?" he asked her. Arachne glanced at Mosquito, then looked down to recall her conversation with Peter, he told her she can change. She slowly shook her head, "Leave him be, we need Peter alive," she replied and focus on two silhouettes figure in their cage, guarded by two of Mido's soldiers. She approached them and curled her lips, "Now, what should we do with this infamous Revenant Hunter and his songstress," she spoken out to reveal the captive Jack Rutherford and Eva Roux, who glared at the Queen, thankfully they wore their own purifier to prevent their bloodlust.

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

|Theme:Here|

User Image

The portal began in the blood Cathedral as the shape of Xodira Hex began to for out of the ooze she was now made of.. she walked with a strut her heals click on the hard floor as she approached the spider queen,"Greetings", her voice was soft as she approached from behind Arachne,"I was sent by Lord Daichi", she told her her purple eyes blazing with interest,"Are you with company? Should I wait in the lounge?", she grinned somewhat snearing at the situation it would seem though her gaze would turn the others in the surrounding room; She moved over to Arachane's side: crossing her arms in amusement;

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne and Mosquito heard the portal and sound of the woman. Jack and Eva were shock, while Arachne turned around to meet the woman dressed in black. Mosquito rose his eyebrow, "Lord Daichi sent you here to talk to Lady Arachne?" he questioning her, however Arachne gain her calm smile, and clap her hands for wine and head to the chair to sit on, "No need to wait, I will let Mido take care of them. You must be Xodira Hex, an apprentice to Lord Daichi, I'm presumed late apprentice to Jezebel," she replied and sat down on the chair as Arachnophobia push the chair for their mistress, while two Mido's soldiers carry the cage of Jack and Eva to their leader, and Mosquito left to get the wine glass and red wine. She slightly spread her arm as her long sleeve dragged the marble floor, "I am assuming Lord Daichi sent you here to see me. What kind of information do you need, I will be happy to share my knowledge with you?" she guessed Daichi sent Xodira to her for information, Mosquito came back with a tray of glass of wine. Arachne picked up the wine glass and sip it, Mosquito looked at Xodira as he held the tray of single red wine glass, "Care for the drink, while you sit down?"

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Xorida watched as Mosquito and Arachne worked quickly to dispose of the ones they spoke with and welcome her she took the offered seat her body turning into a voidless black ooze as she began to shift and change into a casual evening black gown with a high slit on the leg,"Oh.. yes he did send me..", she told her,"Thank you I shall", she took the wine glass and began to drink slowly turning her attention to Arachne while she and the woman became comfortable in the room,"I am here on business.. information about a Simon Xanatos..", she told him,"He told me you would have more information on him and this 'Fairy Tail Guild' in which I am sure are not a couple of push overs..", she savored the wine licking her lips in tasted delight,"Very sweet...", she told her letting the glass rest in the palm of her hand,"I'm surprised you aren't trying to poison me..", she grinned;

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing the name of Simon Xanatos and Fairy Tail, Arachne's reaction made her freeze, then she lower her glass to the table. She kept her calm smile, after Xorida mention the poison, "I have no attempt to kill the alliance, I use to work with Master Xehanort, but Lord Daichi's ideal... caught my interest, so I betrayed him and joined your master's rank," she replied to her, Mosquito left with the tray. She swirled her little bit of wine in the glass, "I have to admit you surprise me when you are talking about Fairy Tail Guild. I will start with Simon Xanatos, Simon is great grandson of Queen of Fae, member of Fairy Tail, and Jedi Padawan. It's a shame he didn't inherited Dragon Lord from his father because teleportation will be his biggest weakness. Although, he only inherited his mother's Requip Magic that will change his armors depends on element, strength, defence, or speed, and he only have his father's keyblade abilities. I would be careful about his jedi friends, especially his friend name Precht Kirkson, who is actually reborn Second Guild Master Fairy Tail and another magic user. Emperor Valkorion tortured him and his friends before they escaped back to Fiores Kingdom. Like Lord Daichi said, Simon is one of two toughest obstacles you will soon to be face," she revealed about Simon and his jedi friends, looking up to Xorida's eyes to see what she thinks before she can move on to reveal the information about the Fairy Tail.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Xorida watched in keen interest as she froze up at the name it seemed this woman had known him personally from the reaction but she could never be sure she smiled sweetly at the words of Loyalty to Diachi,"Of course.... I am only teasing", she commented setting the glass down while Arachne continued to explain about the man named Simon Xanatos,"He seems rather difficult to match.. I will have to get a strong ally from his side to be on ours now wont I?", she said softly she registered the information in her head, rather quickly anything left blank she would fill in later as she waited to see if she was going to be gifted with anymore information concerning the actual fairytail guild.

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"I would recommend their enemy like Dark Force because he and his three little jedi friends, and his little robot have same idea like Fairy Tail foolishly believe in bonds makes them stronger. Speaking of Fairy Tail..." said Arachne recommend seeking an alliance with Sith, she set the wine glass on the table, just as Mosquito return with opened used wine bottle. He heard Fairy Tail as he kept his grudge written all over his face. Arachne glanced at her army, and arachnophobia set the crystal ball on center of the table. Arachne lifted her hand over the crystal ball to reveal the image of Fairy Tail members, "I would be very careful about Fairy Tail members, They are all completely stubborn to give up no matter how many times you will try to defeat them, they always believe comrades, friends, family, faith, and bonds will lead their strength and overcome their obstacles. They have 5 Dragon Slayers taught by their foster parents base on one of each elements, however after 12 years, they have 5 of their children inherited their abilities. They also have 5 dragon lords they are similar to dragon slayers, but unlike Dragon Slayers, they have symbolic bonds with their own dragons. They both can immune to their respective element, even consumes their own element to replenish their strength. Although, they all have very interesting weakness, they easy get sick from any transportations, so I would recommend using their weakness if you don't want to get obviate by them. Also for Dragon Slayers, you have to keep their pet cats away from them, their flying abilities won't make them sick," she warn her about the Fairy Tail members, especially Dragon Slayers and Dragon Lords. Her crystal ball change the image to Gray, Silver, and Storm Fullbuster, "You have to be extra cautious about them Xorida, they are user of Devil Slayers Magic. Their magic are made to slay devils, demons, and daemons, they are known as Exorcist Mage. Like Dragon Slayers and Dragon Lords, Devil Slayers can also become immune to the effects of their respective element to replenish their strength. I don't know if there are many Devil Slayers around because they are not many around, but their only element is Ice and they might be only last three. Problem is, if any curse, such as your daemonic force, attack them, they have the mark seemly resist the effect make them look like a demon. Don't let them set their sight on you, I heard Devil Slayers will immediately recognize the demons by one look, even analyze them for mere a second. Especially their side effect, the Devil Slayers will gradually lose their sanity, becoming increasingly unstable and eventually going berserk. Their magic gives them the ability to kill or exorcise demonic power by exerting their Magic Power upon the target, in other words using the 'demon' side of their Magic. Their side effect will drive them to kill the demons," she warned her about Gray and his sons' Ice Devil Slayers Magic. Mosquito nearly dropped the wine glass, when he heard Ice Devil Slayers, "Devil Slayers! I thought they were wiped out?" "Until Gray Fullbuster met his undead father name Silver and obtained his power, there might be possible the Ice Devil Slayer lineage went to the hiding after entire Devil Slayers Magic suddenly were wiped out as my old friend said he haven't heard that in long time and thought they were all but gone until now Gray obtain Devil Slayer Magic from his father before he depart to afterlife. I might believe Ice Devil Slayer is only one element left," she theorized Ice Devil Slayers went on hiding, until Gray and his sons showed up. Believing Ice Devil Slayers might be only Devil Slayers left, since they were no other Devil Slayers around. Mosquito really want to kill Gray and his sons because of they will be pose as bigger threat. He looked at Xorida as he left the bottle of wine, "Would you like the refill?"

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out