Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Grand Splendor Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

"Mechana" | Guidance Counselor | Mech-Tech INC Designer
Butterfly
First Time

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

So, Jasper liked fine things, huh? He must've been wealthy or simply materialistic. She wouldn't judge him, however, since she was somewhat the same. Zara liked quality, and quality meant better results - more success. Maybe he'd be a potential client of hers? If that was the case, then he definitely piqued her interest. However, this was a simple dinner, not a business meeting. She wouldn't mention her plethora of weapons and gadgets unless Jasper had asked her directly about it. Maybe then she'd show him a portion of her collection hoard. Once the waiter had came by and poured the wine into their glasses, Zara felt slightly panicked. How long had they been sitting already? Was she really this indecisive about her meal? Without hesitation, she pointed to the menu and showed the waiter what she wanted. She honestly just randomly landed her finger onto something so that she wouldn't keep Jasper waiting too long on her. I'll just order Beef Bourguignon, please? Thank you. " From what she knew it was pretty much just a beef stew, but you couldn't go wrong with that, right? It sounded pretty good, and Zara wasn't a picky eater, so it was all good!

As she gave the waiter her menu, she curiously looked over to Jasper, wondering what he was getting. Since he was a regular, there must've been a dish that he usually got, unless he just so happened to change it up with every visit. After he had placed his order, the waiter quickly took off as usual it seemed. " So, Jasper... " Zara placed her arm onto the table, resting her chin onto her hand. "...besides fine wine, and fine dining, what else do you do? Any hobbies, perhaps? " Since he seemed to know a bit about her, she felt it was her turn to see who he was.

MOOD: ContentxxxCOMPANY: JasperxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:37 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Do you have a second to spare?"

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

He had barely gotten any notice at all about her order, which meant that she had not decided herself until fairly late. Had she felt rushed by the waiter pouring wine? Oh well, no real harm in that. As soon as the waiter had the orders, he walked briskly off to place them. He would observe from afar, so that the moment they needed something he was there, but he couldn't hear anything they said or interrupt really. Then was the introduction to something a little more weighty than small talk, but still nothing serious. Knowing what she was going to ask, he had more time to think, making his answer sound more natural. "Oh nothing exciting, I'm afraid. I prefer a gentler more sedate lifestyle myself. Sort of a Romantic era Renaissance man, if I do say so myself. The only thing even remotely impressive about me is that I did not start out wealthy. I was lower middle class by birth, have since managed to do a little better for myself. But my methods are not even particularly interesting. I have a knack for cards and such, and so I play it up. That is my great secret. I'm afraid if you want interesting personal discussion, it will have to be from you. Unless of course you enjoy talking about the various merits and flaws of the Byronic hero?" He sort of doubted it, but there was always the chance now wasn't there? Anyways, the less he had to talk about himself the better, though he did want to thoroughly win her over. If he knew more about her, then he would know what to say and do. That was his general modus operandi.

"Come, I show you the end
You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
Just watch these maddened creatures
Like you they all once reached out
A war to win
But I'm gonna burn this vision down"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:22 am

Jibachi

"My blades will carve out a new world in silence "
VILLAIN

Jibachi was still riding on the roof of the car that he had used to get away form the beach,the driver had taken the highway so getting to the plaza didn't take to long but soon he picked up the sound of sirens behind him so he turns and sees two cop cars speeding to catch up and he sighs before jumping off the car he was on to another and keeps jumping form car to car,he then seen a motorcycle and jumps onto the back of it as he throws the driver off and takes his seat before pulling back on the throttle making the engine whine as he pops up the front wheel.He pushes it down he start weaving threw traffic getting farther and farther away form them,then the penthouse came into view and he grin under his mask."About damn time."He says under his breath but he had to get off the highway so he finds an exit and quickly takes it after he was off he ditches the bike and runs before getting to the roof tops making his running so much easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:44 am
Felfordulas

User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Joyful, Serene LOCATION ▬ ❝ Grand Splendor Square COMPANY ▬ ❝ Stahl

Laelia felt joyful as Stahl took her hand. What was a moment would feel like a long eternity and as he spoke with cheer, Laelia could not help but be entranced at how he presented himself with a cheery outlook and found it nice to have a friend. But when he mentioned about opposite houses and rivals, Laelia would shake her head, " Alaric eh Rivals? I so hope not, I am a gentle soul, I'd probably be there nursing the injured"within his chuckle, Laelia's stomach had made a few groans. Laelia was blushing profusely but was reassured when Stahl was also hungry and gave a soft and merry chuckle whilst looking in the direction that Stahl indicated to.
                                          "Oh yes there would be lovely, I do so enjoy the topiaries at the entrance, and the rather shabby chic outside dining ..uhhm shall we then? " Laelia would ask reaching out to him to take the lead as they would venture towards the cafe.
                                          " So what peculiarity do you inhibit? with your green garments you wear i would have assumed it was nature related."

Themes:Original/ Mischief / Battle / Sadness / Happiness
                                          Out Of Croplandthats okay

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:51 am
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

Butterfly
First Time

As Jasper talked about himself a little bit, Zara smiled faintly. To be born from a lower middle class family and then to be able to build yourself up was a good trait to have. It meant being persist; being determined. Even though he probably gained his money from gambling, it was still good that he hustled enough to support himself and his lifestyle that he wants. " Regardless, I still think you're pretty interesting. There aren't many people these days who actually work to get what they want. " Picking up her wine glass, she swirled the burgundy-colored liquid slowly before she took a couple of sips. Whoa...this was really good! Looks like Jasper spent his money pretty well. " There are a lot of people these days that think they don't have to work hard, or that if they fail even once, they just give up. It's honestly irritating. All the best things in the world now didn't come from just one try! You create something, you fail, you adjust, and sooner or later you'll get the results you want. Simple as that. " Sure, working past a failure wasn't easy, it was a very difficult task. You'd have to see the flaws in your creation and fix them accordingly. Sometimes one could go through a hundred failures before they produced something of quality and worth! It was hard, especially if you just so happened to be a person who's sensitive when given criticism.

Anyways, after taking a couple more swigs of the wine, Zara's smile grew. " This is money well spent, Jasper. Good eye~ " Their small chat only lasted for a few moments before the food soon came out. Boy, they were quick! Money sure did make people work faster and more efficiently. As their plates were placed in front of them, the woman thanked the waiter once more before she had licked her lips. "" Mmmm~ It smells divine! " The steam was thick as it rose up from the food, but that didn't stop her! Grabbing a spoon, she picked up a bit of some of the beef chunks along with the stew. Now, she was smart enough to blow on it to cool it down first. She wasn't going to be some gluttonous fool and pretty much inhale her food in front of him! She'd wait to do that at home. The first bite was heavenly! The meat was tender and flavorful, and the broth was superb! She'd definitely have to remember this place to eat this again!

MOOD: Very HappyxxxCOMPANY: JasperxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:29 pm
ღ яεѢεϲϲα sнusσиα ღ

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Mood: Perplexed->Uneasy II ▫House: Alaric
▪Where: Grand Splendor Square II ▫With Who: No one *whew* II

’Mmmmmmm how do I put this lightly? It doesn’t seem like…..me?’ The child stood at a place marked ‘Grand Splendor Square’ on the map she held. Where had she protruded the map? Why, Rebecca was given one upon her entrance into the city. The girl must have looked like a lost lamb when she walked through security, seeing as how a security guard handed her a pamphlet and sent her on her merry way. The pamphlet held a decent amount of information about the place, some tidbits about the school, the surrounding area. The most important info was the map that the girl now scrutinized at.

Students weren’t allowed in the school as far as she knew. Supposedly students and such were supposed to entertain themselves with the given attractions in the area. Though now that she was standing in one of the supposedly popular attractions, she wasn’t feeling it. ’It feels….like a place where you would bring your friends or a special someone. I’m not sure if its really the place for me to hang around to kill time. So her eyes scanned the map for any other ideas, ’MMmmm a beach, a cemetary, factory, subway station, aquarium, yard, butcher...alley…, indoor waterpark, and an abandoned shopping mall.’ There were a few issues listed on this map. She wasn’t really interested in any water attractions at the moment so the beach, aquarium, and waterpark were already a no go. The cemetary, abandoned factory, yard, butcher alley and the abandoned shopping mall did not appeal for her need for safety. The only other place that looked….welcoming were the subway and this place. Even with this ‘Grand Spelndor Square’ in front of her, she couldn’t quite say she was having a splendid time.

((Out.Of.Conversation: Free to RP with))

II ▪Classes: -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

"When I am gone what will become of my Creations?"

STUDENT

The car ride over was a long one in her opinion and she to felt that their were way to many people around here and not enough plants but he seemed to be in a good mood either way. He seemed friendly enough asking her whether or not she came in or lived here,"I live right outside the city limits My family thought it be best with my ability to live in the country", she admitted rather shocked and awed as the amount of people. She noted that he was now pointing out the restaurants on the main strip and she seen him motion for her to follow. Instinctively she grabbed his arm and looked around nervous, as they began to head into the crowd,"Sorry Raven I'm a bit nervous with all these people around here", she informed him quietly looking about the place. It was super crowded and she felt uncomfortable with so many bodies. Her green eyes shifted from left to right as she watched some people press in closer toward them that just caused her to grip his arm tighter,"Sorry...", she kept saying every few minutes as they were trying to get to one of the restaurants she was glad she found him! she would have never came into town by herself even though she was a pretty bubbly person she felt somewhat claustrophobic not being able to handle this large volume of individuals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image

Raven Stalar

"Good instincts usually tell you what you do long before your head has figured it out."

Student

Raven kept walking and didn't mind her taking his arm after she told him she lived in the country side he had a feeling she wouldn't have been here before."It's ok to be nervous if you are new to doing something out of the norm."He says as she grips his arm tighter and he looks at her."You don't need to keep repeating sorry Terra."He says with a smile as they reach the restaurant and he noticed they where not that busy so that was a plus in his book,it was a family owned business but the food they had here was top notch and every thing was fresh."It may not be high end like most of the places around here but there is a reson they have kept the doors open even with all the big fancy ones showing up."He says as he opens the door for her and lets her go in before him one of the waiters who seemed to always be there remembered him and smiles."Hello again Raven."He says and Raven smiles."Hello a table for two please."He asks and the man nods before he leads them threw the restaurant to a table near the windows and Raven sits Terra before sitting him self."Would you like a drink or do you need some time first."The man asks and Raven looks at her with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl Venerra
The Wisp
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Grand Splendor Square | With: Laelia | Mood: Calm

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Stahl had to hold back another small chuckle as Laelia responded to his comment of the Houses being rivals. Truthfully? He didn't know how the different Houses interacted, but either way he was glad to have a friend in one of them at least. He did tilt his head slightly at the mention of nursing injured students, though made no comment about it. Maybe that had to do with why she was attending LeVane. Come to think of it, the entire concept of the Academy meant that no, if any, students would be without something that made them stand out from a normal Human. Thoughts cut off by the violet-haired girl's agreement of venue, Stahl couldn't help but blink as she spoke, though tried to hide any signs of surprise. Her way of speaking was...well he wasn't used to it, that was all. He had spotted and overheard words and phrases he hadn't heard before just by being in this city, perhaps people from her own home all spoke with a bit more refinement than what the residents of his sleepy little suburb did. Shrugging off the thought as they approached the cafe and found an unoccupied table, the male coughed a short laugh as Laelia spoke of peculiarities and his choice in clothing. "I suppose you could say that..." He said, glancing around for a moment to try and think of a way to show her what he meant. Eyes falling onto the little menu in front of him, he smiled and picked it up. "Watch...and uhh, with all due respect, don't freak out." He added, deciding that including the little warning afterwards might be necessary.

Setting his free hand down on the table, Stahl angled the edge of the menu as he raised it several inches above it. With little thought, he brought the laminated page down like a knife to chop something. The moment it was barely a fraction of an inch away, his hand would start to react, though it would be visible until the two things tried to make contact. Instead of the dull sound of the menu hitting his hand, the latter instead dispersed into millions of tiny particles, ballooning out a little like a cloud whilst the menu hit the table lightly. Stahl raised his now 'handless' arm, a short delay later and the misty bundle that was his hand followed up to latch on to the sleeve-hidden wrist and quickly take shape again. "I can turn my body to mist at will or when I'm in danger." He explained, giving his fingers a little wiggle once his hand returned to normal. Setting it down on the table again. Looking back at Laelia, he let out a small, sheepish laugh. "Mist is technically nature related right?" He said light-heartedly. "And what about you, Laelia? If it's not a secret, what is it you can do?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:35 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

From the way that she raved about working hard and never giving up, he could tell it was something she was passionate about. That and she would make for a good motivational speaker, if maybe a bit harsh. He wondered how she would perceive his nature? She knew now that he was a self-made man, yet if she were to watch longer, inevitably she would see him fold on some matter. How much of a turn off would that be for her? He would have responded, however he knew their food would be arriving soon, and he did not wish to initialize a philosophical discussion only for it to be interrupted. Once they had been served, he continued, "oh yes, I quite agree that if it is truly important, then you must continually work for it and not rest until it has been achieved. However, what of things that people do not care about? I confess, I appreciate the Taoist model of being like the reed. It sits in the stream, never breaking and yet never moving. It knows when to bend and in what way so that the onslaught might pass it unharmed, yet it holds firmly with its roots. Would you not say that it is wise to bend for things that matter little to you, but remain firm when it is important?" If she truly countered this point, then he might have to find someone else to help bring her to their side, but if she could agree with him, then maybe his personality would not disturb her. "I try not to spend money frivolously, though some may not see it that way. I don't spend money unless it is for something I want, or it will make things easier on me, grease the wheels, so to speak." He casually ate at the bourguignon, mainly idly watching her. He had the Romantic look to his eye, as if the only thing keeping him from going mad of boredom was his ability to observe and think and philosophize, as if watching her held the keys to the universe. Was that creepy? Maybe or maybe not, but it was how he was, how his heroes had been.

You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
A war to win

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:43 am
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

Butterfly
First Time

Jasper seemed to be quite the philosopher now. Maybe he was starting to open up just a tad. Zara continued to eat as she thought for a bit. " I'd have to agree with that point. If it's truly something that you believe to be very important, then stick with it! Although, sometimes it's easier said than done. " Some people had a knack for sticking to their beliefs, but others tend to be a bit more indecisive. There were sometimes too many factors to weigh in on one topic, plus it also depended on if the person over-thinks certain things too much. For example, she was probably over-thinking herself! She wouldn't admit to it, but lately she had been having second thoughts about heroism and such. Sure, fighting villains and foiling their plans painted people with peculiarities as "heroes" for regular citizens, but was that really the true meaning? Maybe her own definition of a hero wouldn't really align with that of others. Did that make her a "villain"? Would sympathizing with the enemy be perceived as wrong? These thoughts had clouded her mind recently, however she kept them to herself.

Zara didn't really have many companions. Sure, she had associates, acquaintances, and she had her students. But none of them were close enough for her to reveal her thoughts so openly. Maybe keeping a journal of some sort would help clear her mind. After a while, she finally realized how long she had been stuck in her thoughts. The woman had shook her head to physically force her snap out of her dark little trance and actually focus on what was in front of her. She took a few more sips of her wine, hoping that the alcohol would ease her away from conflicting thoughts. She was having a nice dinner, and she wanted to keep it that way. There was no point in sulking. When her crimson eyes glanced up, she saw him observing her. Oh no... Did he notice? Now Zara was embarrassed, so she quickly averted her gaze down onto her food and continued to eat.

MOOD: ConflictedxxxCOMPANY: JasperxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:15 am
ღ яεѢεϲϲα sнusσиα ღ

User Image
xxxxxxxxx

▪Mood: Uneasy-> UncertainII ▫House: Alaric
▪Where: Grand Splendor Square II ▫With Who: No one *whew* II

Blue eyes rose from the pamphlet and upon the nearby surrounding. It appeared that people were occupied with coupl-ish activities. There wasn’t a single person, who appeared to be on their own, that stood from the crowd. There was a restaurant nearby but it appeared occupied with various individuals….make that couples. Whether intimacy was part of the equation or not made little impact upon the girl. ’It would be strange to go to some cafe or restaurant by yourself. You could probably have a better time going there with someone else. I guess it can’t be helped if you’re going there for a quick bite. But I don’t think I’d enjoy it...I would be around so many people.’

Rebecca wasn’t scared of people or crowds, well there certainly are scary people but that wasn’t the point! What she could find out about another person was, well it could be disturbing. From what she could see there were certainly a lot of eye-catching individuals. Eye-catching could spell out a poor history though. ’Maybe I really should find someplace else. I don’t think putting myself out like this will help me. I’d better take babysteps.’

Rebecca glanced back down at the map. Water areas were still a no go, you’d never know who you could run down there. There were still the abandoned places and scrap yard. ’I guess there is always the cemetary. Heh…..well at least if I go back it wouldn’t be to do something like….’ She shook her head with what appeared to be some strange mix of purple/black hair. ’I don’t think that many people would go there and even if I see some strange people, I can always buy some time.’ The girl affirmed her destination and headed to a, hopefully, quiet area.
[Exit to Fairview Cemetary]

((Out.Of.Conversation: ))

II ▪Classes: -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Terra *Earth* Selsis

"When I am gone what will become of my Creations?"

STUDENT

She finally managed to pry her hands off his arm as they entered the restaurant she looked around blinking as she managed to take in the surroundings even though their wasn't an abundance of people they were still very busy this was a pretty popular spot yet it was quiet and quaint a more homey family meal place than your usual spot for lunch. She walked with Raven as they were seated and she gazed outside at all the people coming to and fro the waiter gave them a great view of the city! She loved it smiling she turned as she barely heard them ask what she wanted to drink,"A coke please", she told the waiter politely as she took up the menu and began to study it intently, she was really impressed by the choices and alot of the foods sounded very tasty and she wasn't sure which to get!! Alot of Great classics and even things she never heard of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:13 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
Everything's been arranged, so she can leave when you want.

Jasper Dean Frost
"Prophet"

Villain

The woman seemed to be embarrassed at having been caught in her thoughts. Did she think he was staring at her with anything but curiosity? At first he thought she may have been thinking up some new invention, but at no point did she take her notebook out. She must have been thinking on other matters of importance, but what? If there was even the tiniest facet he could exploit, it would help immensely. "A penny for your thoughts, or is dinner a sufficient price?" He had already arranged to cover dinner, and fortunately the menus didn't have prices, otherwise she probably would have protested. "Perhaps discussing the matter with someone you barely know will help resolve the problem. And you won't have to worry about it tainting a relationship." He had a nagging feeling that whatever was bothering her was important, at least to her, and important things had a tendency to affect a lot. By convincing her that he was a low-risk option, maybe he could get her to warm up to him a bit more. Either way, when he returned home he would have his assistant dig up everything she could on her, see what leverage he would need and what buttons he could push. That and LeVane's little freak show was coming up, and he wouldn't miss it for the world.

You're damned
Cause no one can defy me
A war to win

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image

ZaraxxA.xxValentini

Butterfly
First Time

It was a bit surprising to hear that Jasper somewhat took an interest in her thoughts. Usually, most people didn't care too much about her thoughts or her past, but that's probably since she tends to keep people out. Plus, others usually mistook her deep personal thought as another brainstorm for an idea. Seems like he was the only one that took notice about her notebook habit. Would it be okay to tell him? Zara had been bottling it up for a while now, so there wouldn't be any consequences for exposing them, right? The man seemed trust-worthy, but then again... the two did just meet... Damn. She couldn't tell if it was her own indecisiveness fogging her judgment or if it was the wine. After some more deep thought and some consideration, Zara finally decided that it was better to get it off of her chest now. If anything, she'd deal with the consequences on her own. " I...suppose I could let you in on a little secret. " Cautiously, her eyes scanned the room once more, making sure that none of the employees were around before she went right out and exposed herself. " I wouldn't suppose you'd know who "Mechana" is, right? " While she was a notorious and well-respected inventor for Mech-Tech INC, her hero side was a little less... revered. She was honestly M.I.A in the hero action for a couple of years now, only working from behind the scenes for other heroes. Kind of like extra back up, if need be. Long story short, "Mechana" hadn't been seen in a long while due to public opinion. The only people who seem to trust her are the staff at LeVane Academy and some of her remaining family members.

It had been so long that Mechana had been out that if she were to don her hero suit now, people probably wouldn't recognized her. Back then, although her hair is naturally white, she had it dyed black and cut short into a pixie-cut. Plus, all of her gear back then were pretty much a shoddy quality than the pieces she's put together now. Either way, her alias would be a dead giveaway to some who'd remember her. " Well, whether you do or don't, I'm not a favored hero compared to the others. Based on public opinion I'm a "villain sympathizer" or a "wolf in sheep's clothing". I guess being in the dark for so long has me thinking of other ideas. Maybe people like me aren't 100% cut out to be heroes... " When she was about 19, there was this huge villain scandal that she got herself wrapped up in. Back then, she was reckless, ruthless, and above all else, stubborn as hell. s**t, she was probably still as stubborn, but at least she's matured and can keep her emotions in check. The scandal ended up being about her turning on a fellow "protector of justice" after they had executed a villain during a long battle. During said battle, Zara found out that the villain had actually been her younger brother, Xander. In a fit of rage, she had lashed out and ended up getting the other hero hospitalized. Soon after, she had went to trial. To this day, she still has no clue what the judge saw in her, but instead of getting a prison sentence, they put her on probation, having her do community service with Mech-Tech INC and at an academy for "troubled children". One could say that was what lead her to her careers now. Even so, whether she'd like to admit it or not, she still felt some bitterness since that incident. Maybe that's why she's a "villain sympathizer". " But, I suppose I should stop brooding over the past and just worry about now. I don't think being a bitter guidance counselor suits me. "

MOOD: Conflicted/ Neutral?xxxCOMPANY: JasperxxxHERO SUIT: On / OffxxxOOC: I'll make an exit post after your next post.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces