Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
LeVane Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:13 am
Just Rosa

Alykia

User Image

User Image

User Image

His finger was tapping on his leg, his body feeling fidgety throughout the whole thing. Yasu wasn't really one to treat someone so rudely, so he was struggling with himself on it. On one hand he could just not introduce himself and make the guy believe he wasn't needed, but he felt like that was a jerk move. He was raised better than that! Being so in his head over it, Yasu hadn't noticed Hanuel shifting closer, his gaze stuck on the one that introduced himself as Yoshiro. Now was the time to introduce himself, being the only one that hasn't, but Hanuel spoke before he could. The conversation went towards peculiarities for a moment and Yasu was finding that he was losing his opening to not be a total douche.

Finally, there was an opening, but it was as the man was walking away. It was an impulse kind of thing, and his body moved so quickly that he didn't have time to process it until he felt a searing pain in his arm and a hand in his own. As Yoshiro was walking away, Yasu had stood up from the couch and reached for his hand to stop him....with his stabbed arm. Hissing in pain, Yasu drops his arm and uses his other hand to put it over his quickly patched wound, blood filling the gauze and dying the wrap in red. Looking towards Yoshiro, Yasu gave an awkward chuckle. "Sorry for grabbing you so suddenly...and being a jerk. I am just a little on edge after the incident, but I know that is no excuse for being rude. I am sorry." Yasu bows his head respectfully before he extended his hand to shake Yoshiro's, quickly putting it down however when he noticed it was spotted with his blood. Looks like he was gonna have to redo his bandaging again. Instead he gave another bow in respect like they did in his home town in Kyoto. "It is really a pleasure to meet you Murakami-san, my name is Kazuki, Yasuhiro. I am a 3rd year in the school."

User Image
                    User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Guilty] || COMPANY: [Other students] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seke] || ORIENTATION: [Pansexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image
It's not your peculiarity that determines if you become a hero.
It's who you are that does.

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

There is nothing more beautiful
than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

ood → Neutral
ocation → LeVane Common Room
houghts → This is nice..
ompany → Yasuhiro, Yoshiro and other students.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

Now he feels like an idiot introducing himself with his given name first.. It's been a while since he has done that, mostly because he can feel the wrath of his parents if he doesn't. Looking at the two, he is the odd one out sitting at the couches. Should he join them or should he just continue sitting.. What to do what to do. He really doesn't like to feel left out. Slowly he got up and off of the couch, still feeling sore as he he makes his way over to the two as he listened to Yoshi [That's going to be his nickname from him and you can't stop him] explaining more about his peculiarity.

To be honest, listening to the details it makes him curious to see how it works in person that he might change his mind, hopefully he isn't interrupting them. "You know on a second thought.. I'd like to give it a shot if it's fine with you. Although I just have sore muscles all over." He said with a small bow and now that he's standing it is a more proper one. He also has a nasty bruise on his mid torso section where both halves of your ribs meet. His eyes averted to Yasu's arm wound noticing the red soaked bandage. "Do you want a fresh bandage for that?" He has a few rolls of gauze along with a small first aid kit in his dorm. He has one around cause he is prone to getting inured and it's just because of his peculiarity, sports does that to him. It always came in handy.

User Image

There is strength in softness.

Out.Of.Cosplays: Wearing this// I want to see these bois become friends
tiny14xx2

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xRIN
KOBAYASHI x

After leaving the nurses office not long ago, Rin walked her way to the LeVane house. Placing her hand onto the knob she turned and pushed the door open before stepping into the coom room. The black haired teen closed the door behind her before stepping further inside. Her mind wandered back to what just happened back in the nurses' office. <********... that was too crazy She thought, plopping herself on one of the couches. She brought both hands to her forehead as she tried to make sense of what she saw and heard.

With: ... Other Students
Mood: ... Still in shock
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image
                                            He only took a couple steps before he felt a hand in his own. Yoshiro stopped to turn, his eyes dropping to the hand that held his right before it was retracted. He paid more attention to the wound itself than the man's face. That was until he spoke. Strawberry orbs shifted to look at the one that didn't introduce himself yet. "It is quite alright," he replied with a gentle smile while noting the fact that the other was on edge. He ignored the bloody hand and merely responded verbally. "It is nice to meet you Kazuki Senpai." Then he turned to address the other man. "Haneul." A small smile graced his features.

"Let me tend to Kazuki Senpai first," he said after Haneul expressed his interest in getting healed up a bit. Yoshiro turned his attention to the one that was bleeding. "It will only take a moment," he said with a warm smile as he gingerly picked up Yasuhiro's wrist with one hand. Although he wasn't quite asking for permission, he did give him time to pull away. Otherwise, he placed his free hand gently against the wound without removing the bandage. The touch was feather light. A soft yellow glow came from the palm of Yoshiro's hand and filtered through what was covering the wound and into his skin. It might have given Yasuhiro a warm tingling sensation if anything at all. He didn't actually have to look at the area he was tending to. That's why he didn't bother to remove the bandage. He still kept his eyes down for the most part; although the way Yasuhiro's yukata fell open to reveal his chest was a bit distracting. Of course he has seen other guys with even less on, but the closeness was probably what got him feeling a bit strange. A few seconds later the glow faded as he let his palm press down ever so lightly. Strawberry red eyes now looking into the others. "I hope that's good enough." He uttered softly before a small smile appeared on his face. Then he released his wrist while letting his other hand slide off the other's arm. Whether it was obvious that he lacked confidence in physical healing or not was something that didn't cross his mind.

With that done he moved over to Haneul. "Is it just sore muscles? I need you to be specific so I can treat you correctly." Yoshiro let him respond before he started. In the end, the black-haired student would be completely back to normal unless he didn't tell him something. After all, his was easier to deal with. Both palms were gently placed on Haneul's chest as a blue glow came from his hands before filtering through the other's body. Yoshiro closed his eyes as he let the sprinkle of blue find the sore areas before focusing on those particular spots. There was nothing to feel besides the relaxation of his muscles. If the guy was sore all over his body then he would have begun to emit a soft blue glow. If he was told about the bruise he would have shifted one hand to rest on his torso a couple seconds later. The blue light switching to yellow. Just like before it might have felt like a warm tingle; although this time it only lasted a second. Both hands dropped away when he finished as his eyes opened once more. It was probably obvious that he ended up doing two different types of techniques at the same time. "There, all better." He gave him a smile before he looked at Yasuhiro. Any of the colored glow was gone from both of them.

"You must have been in the middle of it all," he commented to no one in particular. It was more of an observation said out loud. "I happened to be inside the school." He neglected to mention the events that happened there and the fact that he would have been more useful for handling the suicidal people in the fairgrounds. A slight smile graced his features. "Is this your first year as well?" He asked Haneul while pointing out what year he was indirectly. Talking about the attack was probably not the best idea. That's why he asked the question.

Games Won: 2
Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:38 pm
Asra Karimi

Your posts are falling incredibly short from our 200 word requirement. You signed and agreed to the rules upon joining the guild. You will have to write more for your posts if you wish to stay in this roleplay.
For assistance, you can word count your posts using this word counter. I'm sorry but if you are caught breaking the rules again, you will be removed from the roleplay. I let your first post slide, but you have done it multiple times.
We have to be strict on this because when you provide others with only a few sentences to respond to, it will encourage others to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image
                      A N O T H E R x DAY x I N x THIS x C A R N I V A L x OF x S O U L S
                      ANOTHER NIGHT SETTLES IN AS QUICKLY AS IT GOES
                      THE MEMORIES OF SHADOWSINK ON THE PAGE
                      && I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY WAY HOME;IT'S ALMOST LIKE
                      y o u r xxx h e a v e n ' s xxx t r y i n g xxx e v e r y t h i n g
                      ▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱
                      y o u r xx h e a v e n ' s xxx t r y i n g xxx e v e r y t h i n g
                      TO KEEP ME OUT.

A low growl rumbled over Raiden’s chest as he walked through the campus fairgrounds. For most of the day he had purposely avoided this area, not someone who enjoyed childish games. It was the incident that had taken place only moments ago that had pulled his curious mind to this area. The physical screaming of normal humans but also the mental screaming of the ones forced to kill themselves still ringing in his head. The large male didn’t bother to avoid walking through blood soaked grass as he moved down the center of the booths. Silver Eyes scanned the area for something to feed his curiosity, maybe a clue as to why the evil who committed this crime did so. He nonchalantly moved past a male who seemed to be on the brink of his own demise, Stopping for a moment to let his thoughts soak into his mind. ”Die,Die,Die,Die..”A recurring thought ... He had been one of the men mentally chosen by the attackers. Their thoughts fully warped and solely focused on destroying themselves. He knew there was nothing he could do about it, so the male moved on letting the mindless human continue its own demise . Protecting the weak was beat into his head, but he only felt true protection for the people in his homeland. Those here, he felt no need to truly protect.

In all truth the male was bitter to be here. He didn’t believe he needed to widen his mind,or learn anymore than he already did. What would this place change? Raiden would remain the same. Irritated by the echoing thoughts of the people around him, strongly opinionated, a womanizer the list could go on. How would this school change any of that. It was a announcement that pulled the male from his own head. Informing the students to head to their dorm rooms while the teachers cleaned up the mess. Raiden didn’t have an issue with that, while being told what to do was something he hated, he figured heading to a room for some much needed silence was a better plan than being stuck on clean up duty.

The male moved along slowly, some teachers may have tried to rush him along.. But he didn’t much care to comply. The most they did in return was become Irritated when his feet didn’t move any quicker, but the crude comments that passed through his heads were what caused a smile to curl at the corner of his lips. Oh how fun it was to irritate the others, a reaction he often enjoyed. He slowly made his way to the dorm rooms, stopping for a moment in front of them as his mind fed into the thoughts filling the room. Men's thoughts mostly entered his mind, nothing interesting either and most certainly not something worth hanging around for. There was a girls voice as well, groaning about something that happened in the nurse's office. Part of him wondered what happened in said office, He knew that anytime he had to see the healer where he was from.. Well more than just healing took place. The male smirked behind the door as he remembered the x-rated actions a busty woman performed on him. Something that often took place with Raidens addiction to battle.

He turned the handle, shifting inside and letting the door close behind him. The large male made his entrance, not taking the time to bask over the crimson and gold decor that draped over the walls. Instead his silver orbs scanned the faces that linked up with the thoughts. He didn’t pay much mind to the males looking to form a friendship,and help each other. Instead he pulled his eyes to the girl laying on the couch. Small with red and black striking through her hair, not much to peak his interest and convince him to stay. Sure a conversation could have sparked about how her day went, what was so crazy about the nurses office. When in all reality there was an attack, she most likely witnessed someone who was hurt. Nothing interesting that the male hadn’t experienced a million times before. He scuffed under his breath as he moved to the dorms instead. Looking for some silence and possibly a bite to eat.

-Exit to his room-

As annoyed eyes scanned the names plastered to each door he finally approached L-7. His face twisted once he noticed the name etched above his own. ”Candace Laurel Sterling” His voice wrapped in distaste as it slipped from his own tongue. Of coarse he didn’t know the girl, she could have been a interesting one for all he knew. But what he didn’t like was the fact he’d have another voice echoing inside of his mind. Luckily for now, he couldn’t hear anything from inside. The male entered the room, his hand trailing to the left to flip the lights on. Silver eyes were assaulted with the color red, the hue seemed to be painted over anything and everything. Raiden didn’t often live in places that looked as colorful as this, but he guessed it was something he had to live with.

He first moved through the kitchen. Irritated expression falling over all the strange fancy appliances. He didn’t like electronics, he preferred to keep things simple almost stone age. But the world liked to keep moving forward, something him and his clan didn’t. The male continued his silent tour, poking his head in and out of everything that opened. He was familiar with the fridge, so that was a plus. Known to be used to keep the meat cold that he recently hunted. This looked alot cleaner though. Maybe at a later time he could fix that. Finally he came to a room, unfortunately it still looked as though a strawberry lost its stomach in there, but he would survive.The male let himself in the room, and claimed the bed by tearing away the colored bedding to only leave the white sheets. That was better. Leaving the bedding on the floor he moved to the bathroom, ready to take a much needed shower. Turning the shower to a scolding heat he began stripping from his clothing. He left everything on the ground as he climbed into the heated water.

♛ Location: Outside--Room xxx ♛ Social contact: no one really xxx ♛ Introspection: A strawberry threw up in here. xxx ♛ Vestment: Clothing
                                                          ALL THE PLACES I'VE BEEN & THINGS I'VE SEEN
                                                          ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                          t h e xxx f a c e s xxx o f xxx p e o p l e xxx i ' l l xxx n e v e r xxx s e e xxx a g a i n
                                                          ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                          A MILLION STORIES THAT MADE UP A MILLION SHATTERED DREAMS ✮ ◣
                                                          ▿ ▼ ▿
                                                          AND I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY WAY HOME

-xii Silent Killuh

Adorable Warrior

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 pm
Just Rosa

Alykia

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yasu first shakes his head when Hanuel offers a bandage, his hand making a waving motion. He would rather not trouble him when he was feeling so sore. Turning back to Yoshiro, Yasu smiled to himself. He was relieved that the other male was okay with him, even though he had been so rude before. So when he gave a soft smile, Yasuhiro returned it. Yasu had always been the friendly type, his guilt beating him if he wasn't. He was usually skilled in meeting different people, and so he hoped that he didn't make a bad first impression. Yoshiro seemed like a nice guy as far as he could tell; a kind smile and soft colored eyes, only a bit lighter than Yasu's ruby reds. His hair looked soft to the touch, his skin fair with long lashes. To Yasuhiro, detail was important, so he always noticed the small details of a person before he paid attention to the full view. he had to admit, he liked the view!

As Yoshiro took his wrist, Yasuhiro cooperated, his gaze watching Yoshiro as he worked on his wound. His touch was gentle and warm, his pressure light on his skin. He felt little to no pressure, which was a good thing with his particular wound. The less pressure someone put on it, the better for him. But of course, Yoshiro was gentle with his touch up until he moved his hand away from Yasu's arm. Watching Yoshiro's hand glide down his arm before removing it, Yasuhiro pressed his lips into a thin line. Already, he could tell that the wound had stopped bleeding and the pain was severely lessened from what it had been before. Turning to Yoshiro, Yasu gave a soft smile of gratitude before nodding his head."It is perfect, thank you. I barely felt anything as you healed it and the pain has severely reduced. You have a gentle touch, so it makes it bearable."

Yoshiro then moved over to Hanuel as Yasuhiro tore off the bandage on his arm, his hand sliding over the injury that was way less severe than a stab wound. Though it may be a little deep, it was more like a scrape than a hole from a knife. As soon as he assured himself that he would be fine to leave it, Yasu slid his arms back into the sleeves of his Yukata, the opening still exposing his chest since it was fairly loose. His gaze then moved to the two as Yoshiro worked on healing Hanuel, Yasuhiro's gaze following the male's hands as he worked, noticing the difference in the lights. In no time at all, Yoshiro was done and his eyes were back towards Yasu, the male giving a small smile. "We were, but we managed luckily. This injury was because of my own rashness, I should have watched the knife a little better. I am relieved that you were not injured at least." The conversation shifted again to Hanuel, his eyes turning to the other male as well as Yoshiro asked about his year in the school. Now that he thought about it, it didn't occur to him to ask....

User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Grateful] || COMPANY: [2 Cute Guys] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seke] || ORIENTATION: [Pansexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
It's all just a bad dream..Don't worry
╚══════════════╝

profileLeVane : L5student

➽ The girl couldn't help but keep an eye on some of the student's that had been or just coming into the room. After all thing's were still a little edgy here and there. Everyone worrying more on themselves then others but she noticed a few here and there interacting with one another. After hearing Zephyr's complaint she just shrugged, There wasn't anything she could really do about it and it wasn't that big of a problem after all she could have been sorted in another house. She was relieved she at least knew one person in Levane rather then no one at all. It calmed her some what as to what she had imagined life here would be. As of right now the girl just felt exhausted from today. She had missed most of what had happened at the school but she still hadn't slept the last couple day's for good reason. Her eye's peaked up toward's her friend and listened to his suggestion. Again he didn't look to pleased but he never really did on the outside but she had figured out he was a good person. A movie? She didn't even know if going into another's dorm but their own was allowed. Either if it was or not the girl didn't really want to risk it after all it wasn't really the first day of school yet. She peaked up at the dark haired male and just shook her head. "No" she said bluntly throwing her bag back over her shoulder's.

"I think I'm gonna head back to the dorm room" she said quietly. Her eye's watched as a few new comers came threw one had left while the female sat on the couch. A small sigh passing her lips as she looked back at Zephyr. "I want to finish unpacking some of my things" she mentioned. The last time she was there she didn't stay long mainly just layed in the bed not moving or blinking just thinking on what to do out of complete boredom. "I'll see you tomorrow Zephyr" she said before giving her friend a small wave. Leaving him with the others, Normally she wouldn't have left him alone mainly because she'd get concerned over how he can be sometimes but she was tired and still a little shook over the whole ideal. She made her way the people who had crowded the sofas and seating area and down the hallway's to her room.

-Exit to L5-

company: other students, Zephyrlevane common roomcalm/tired
theme : Umbrella

Asra Karimi

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image
►Student◄ ►Levane◄ ►Profile
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Zephyr was not surprised when Elone declined his offer to watch a movie in his dorm. It was getting late after all and by the looks of it, she seemed pretty tired. A low sigh escaped the dark-haired males lips before he tossed what little chips he had left into his mouth before brushing the crumbs from his hands. "Alright, I guess I will see you tomorrow Elone." The boy said as he returned the small wave and watched as his friend walked down the hallway and onward to her dorm. Now left alone Zephyr turned his gaze towards the other students that still lingered in the commons. There was a group of three boys off in one corner having a conversation of sorts and a girl on the couch, one deep in thought. Shaking his head the boy turned his gaze once more to the hallway before deciding it was best to head off to his dorm. He did have to unpack and get himself situated before it grew too late. Zephyr shoved his hands into his pockets as he moved pass the students and sofas before heading down the hallway and onward to his dorm room

~Exits~

►location◄ LeVane Commons ►company◄ Other Students, Elone ►mood◄ Tired►OOC: ◄

Iianhua

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

ood → Neutral
houghts → This is nice..
ompany → Yasuhiro, Yoshiro and a mystery girl.
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

He noticed that the colour emitted from Yoshi's hands were different from when he tended Yasu's wound. Haneul can't find the exact words to describe how he felt but it felt like he was being swaddled; does that even make sense? Either way he's feeling a lot better and is even more ready for a work out or jog. Does this academy have a gym? He hopes so. Well, since Yoshi basically hinted that each colour has a different purpose/ effect. Maybe he should bring up the bruise? "Since you mention about being specific, I also have a bruise on my mid section." He says so while pulling his undershirt from the bottom halfway up to reveal a fresh bruise that is about the size and shape of a fist, also you can kind of tell that he works out; his muscles are visible but not as prominent at Yasu's. Now that he thinks about it, he's not sure why he didn't mention it in the first place. Don't judge him.

Is this your first year as well? Yoshi's question replayed in his head as he tries to come up with an answer. It is his first day getting to the academy but he did transfer from a different academy back from his home country. That sounds about right. Excuse the pauses in between his answers, he isn't quite sure how to explain it. "Technically it is my first year here but I transfered from Seoul so I'm not exactly a first year." He is nineteen so technically he is a third year, They start attending at 16, right?. "I'm sorry if that's confusing." He apologises soon after because he feels like his answer wasn't helpful at all .

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: Wearing this
tiny14xx2

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image
                                            He merely responded with a smile when Yasuhiro explained how he felt after he got healed. There was nothing else to say after all. Haneul's healing went swimmingly. He even told him about the bruise and so Yoshiro quickly took care of it. He didn't happen to see the mans defined muscles until he was finished though. Yoshiro figured it was the reason why he didn't get that strange feeling. The talk that began after was rather tame. Yasuhiro mentioned how it was his fault he got stabbed while the other revealed the fact that he was a transfer student. That basically meant that they were both older than him. He wasn't sure if he should start calling Haneul senpai was well though. It's not as if they were in his own country and had to stick to such rules.

"No, I understand." He replied to what Haneul said even though he didn't know the specifics. Yoshiro didn't really have much else to say. "I should probably get going. I still need to unpack." Strawberry orbs glanced to where his stuff was waiting for him. "Are either of you in room two?" He asked after realizing he would have a roommate and it could have been one of them.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm
Just Rosa

Alykia

User Image

User Image

User Image

Smiling, Yasu shakes his head, his expression almost disappointed at Yoshiro mentioning that he should go to his room. Though he visibly perked up when the male mentioned that he was in the dorm next to his own. That was nice to know at least! "No, but I am your neighbor. I am in room L-1." He had to admit, he was kind of pleased that at least one half of his neighbors were quiet. Going off of the way he spoke, Yasu wouldn't really peg him as the loud type. That would be one less person he would have a conflict with. If he were to be honest, he would prefer to be friends with Yoshiro if it were to be possible. Baby steps though. He didn't need to be getting ahead of himself. Murakami-san, if you would be okay with it, you should join us. I know times like today can be a little stress inducing, and you probably want to be by yourself right now. But if you wouldn't mind our company, you should come chat. If you want of course."

He could only stress the "if you want part" so much before it probably sounded pushy. When it came to making friends, he tried not to be forceful and wanted to dial back on his excitement for it. Though he still flirt pretty hard sometimes...he needed to work on that probably. Smiling, Yasuhiro crosses his arms over his chest. "I would personally like to get to know you a little more, if you will let me of course." Of course he meant that. he wanted to get to know everyone. He wanted his address book of friends to be overflowing with names, so that by the time he died of old age(hopefully) he had tons of people at his funeral. Unlike his father who only had one person. Yasuhiro.

User Image

x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    OCCUPATION: [Student] || LOCATION: [LeVane Dorms --Common Room] || STATUS: [Single] || MOOD: [Excited] || COMPANY: [2 Cute Guys] || House/Dorm: [LeVane -- L-2] || POSITION: [Seke] || ORIENTATION: [Pansexual] || OOC: [--]
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x
                    x

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:19 pm

xRIN
KOBAYASHI x

Sliding her hands down from her head to rest at her sides, Rin let out a long sigh. It really has been a long day for the black haired girl, first the long trip to this school, followed by locating her dorm room and unpacking her belongings than a tour of the grounds which turned into a disaster thanks to some villain who thought it nice to ruin the first day of the new school year. She felt exhausted from all that had happened so she thought it would be best to turn in for the night, maybe take a hot shower as well to calm her mind. With a groan Rin pushing herself off of the couch and onto her feet, before looking towards the three males that still lingered within the room. I wonder what they are talking about... She thought, watching the three for a few seconds. Turning her gaze from them she looked towards the hallway that would lead to her dorm. I wonder if my roommate finally arrived... guess I'll find out once I get to the dorm... Maneuvering herself around the couch and room, Rin would enter the hallway and proceed to her dorm. *Exits*

With: ... Other Students
Mood: ... Exhausted
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

αиәυʟ αиɢ

нσsт σʏ

ood → Disappointed.
houghts → Seperated by three rooms..
ompany → Yasuhiro and Yoshiro
Suit → On/ Off
heme → The Cure

"Thank you very much, Yoshiro. I feel much better now." He bowed again towards the other male. Well.. in South Korea the horrifics towards someone older, younger and the same age is definitely different from were the both of them are from. They have the term dongsaeng which is used to refer to one's younger sibling or anyone younger than you. Hyung is used by a male to address an older male sibling or any older male. And chingu is for a same aged friend, if you were born the same year. But in the end it is up to Yoshi how he would refer to him.

Like Yasu he also shook his head but he looked more disappointed because his room was far from their's, another way to feel left out. He just saw his roommate earlier, he heard that her dorm room was the same as his.. It was a girl. "....I'm in room L-5.." He said so with a sigh. His phone vibrated in his back jean pocket as Haneul pulled it out to read the text message briefly before putting it back into his pocket. Now he's keeping quiet because he is unsure how can he contribute to their conversation since it wasn't towards him. So he just sticks his hands in his front pockets and.. looks at somewhere, how about the fireplace.

[Time Skip]

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: Wearing this
tiny14xx2

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:56 am
User Image
User Image
                                            A smile was given to Haneul when he thanked him. Yoshiro even added a little nod. When they mentioned their rooms he took the information and filed it away from now. At this point, Haneul became quiet while the other let words fall out of his mouth. He didn't expect them to want him to stick around, but that was the general vibe he was getting. At least Yasuhiro was obvious about it. He kept repeating himself though. Was he afraid of offending him? He didn't bother to comment on it though. They just met after all.

There was a moment of silence as his gaze shifted to Haneul then back to the other. "We could show each other our rooms," he suggested in the end. It wouldn't hurt. Yoshiro looked at them both and smiled. Then he walked over to his luggage and slipped his backpack on once more. He could handle stopping by one room before dropping his stuff off real quick. This would give them time to interact more as well. After he grabbed the handle of his suitcase he turned to look at the other two as if he was silently asking if they were coming. Yasuhiro's room was first anyway. He should be the one leading.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items