Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:36 pm
RCCaughtem
Cecile Silverstone
Requiem of Whyspers

"Oi! You! Stop smoking so close to the explosives!" Beau yelled at the Rayquaza hybrid. He didn't know or care how long RC had been around, all he saw was some dipstick smoking around gunpowder. "If you wanna contribute rubble to the defense, start with the Rick's in your head!"

Reno would walk towards the yelling Vivillion hybrid, finally seeing RC. "Huh. You are alive. Guess I owe Darts 5 bucks. Now then. Ignore the demeaning bits Beau said, snuff out the pipe unless you like the smell of you burning, and try to create some obstacles for this fools to traverse across." Turning to the rest of his work crew, he would wave them towards the shoreline. "Rest of you, make the cliff face so harsh to climb that only an imbecile would do it. Make sure they use the bridge here. If you cant make the cliff worse, make a few hollowed out tubes and load them full of rocks and Beau's powder. Gotta fight air artillery somehow."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:57 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla made it Marvelous Bridge, she got off of Togekiss as she pulled out her artifact. Her artifact was a hair clip in the shape of a dear's antler. It had one gem on it, as it was pretty big as it ran across one side of her head. Togekiss chirped happily to signify that it looks nice on her. She smiled. "Thank you Togekiss, but right now. Let's focus on stopping these Flare grunts." Just then, Lucario broke out of his Pokeball as he was cracking his knuckles. "I was about to think you were sleeping. You ready?" Lucario nodded. They then looked at Reno who was ordering them to make the cliff hard to climb. All of them nodded as Ulla pulled out her hover board as they all started going towards the cliff side. Ulla stayed on the top as she looked at her Pokemon. "Both of you, Aura Sphere. Leave craters so it'll be impossible to climb. Lucario if you can, make some edges super sharp to where if they grab it, it'll break through their skin." Both of them nodded as they both dived down from the cliff and started shooting several Aura Spheres. Togekiss then was under Lucario as he landed on the Fairy type as Togekiss got close enough to the cliff to land some punches and kicks to make some really sharp edges to where it could really leave a number.

Leon was mainly focusing on evacuating people into the safety zone. He was knocking on doors to see if anyone were inside. "Attention civilians. Pleas evacuate to the nearest safety zone. This is not a drill." Leon announced as several households open their doors and started leaving. He then grabbed a teleport scrambler to Roselia. "Put this in the on the roof. It'll be bad if they teleported somewhere they had a height advantage. But make sure you put it somewhere where the enemy can't see it." He then picked her up as he threw her up to the roof. While Leon was waiting for Roselia to be done, he noticed a door that hasn't been opened. He knocked on the door as two children opened the door. It was an older boy and a smaller girl. They quickly then tried to close the door because Leon looked scary, but he stuck his foot in between so the door wouldn't shut. He then pushed the door open as he knelt down to the children. "It's not safe here...you need to leave." He said calmly as he looked at the boy. "You're the big brother right? You need to protect your sibling? You can't do it here. You both need to go somewhere safer." The boy nodded as he led the little girl to where the safe point was. Roselia then called out to Leon as she jumped off from the roof. He then caught her and rested her on his shoulder. "We got more work to do."

RCCaughtem

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:49 am
SubonicXP

When Amaranth heard about an outpost, she figured something close to the city or something. Not deep within. But, it was certainly faster than trying to set one up, let alone having any hope of keeping it. If anything, by the time she and Odd could finish that, things could go underway. She hoped. Things often had a way of going pear-shaped, not counting her trying to talk to someone that wasn't actually there.

Going on with the plan that seemed to be in mind, she'd go further into the city and to the Black Tower itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:45 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile would arrive with Voort, who was carrying the box of scrambler towers, via Claydol. Aile was looking at the SNAG, specifically for routes out of the area. "Well, hell... Alright, everyone who's with me, while you're placing the scramblers, start getting people evacuated, and aim them for Undella. Let's get as many people out of here as possible, as calmly as possible. We're probably gonna wind up trashing the place, let's not have loss of lives added to this." She'd start walking off, replacing the map of Unova with one specifically of Black City. "Also, make a note of where you're placing these things, so we can have a good spread and not waste time covering previously tread ground."

I could only stare in confusion seeing Zwei come and go from the area; someone is a little too jovial in this situation, I think. "Hey Tristen?"

"Yea?"

"You're a good kid." I said, giving a couple pats on the kid's back.

"Uh...thanks?" Tristen said, confused for a moment.

The two of us listened to Aile's commands then gave a nod. "On it." I said. "Let's go Tristen."

"Yea, okay." The boy said, making his way off with me. With time of the essence, the two of us made our way off with scramblers in tow to set them up.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 am
Odd nodded when GRAY spoke up and headed off toward Black Tower alongside Amaranth. He couldn't help but wonder what Sub had in mind making the outpost inside the city. Maybe Black Tower had something that would give them an edge over the invaders? Either way, he wasn't going to question it aloud. Sub had proven more than once that he had a plan, however convoluted it might be, when he did something like this.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Wren nodded to Aile and went right to work, carrying one or two of the Teleportation Scramblers with him on his hoverboard as he raced to the far reaches of the city, stopping every civilian he could along the way and directing them to evacuate. Just before he made it to the first set up point he had been aiming for, he caught sight of a police car driving down a side street. "That could be helpful..." He said to himself as he followed after it. It took a bit to catch up but when he did, he'd try and get the cop driving it to help.

"Hey, listen! I'm with the Indigo Alliance! We've got intelligence saying Flare plans to attack Black City in the near future. I need your help to evacuate the city!" He told the cop.

"No, sir, you listen to me. I'm an on duty cop and I'm responding to a call for a break in. If you don't get out of my way, I'll be arresting you for obstruction of justice!" The cop insisted as he pushed Wren to the side and started toward the building behind him.

"Obstruction of Justice?! The entire southern half of Unova is in the hands of both foreign and domestic terrorists and you're worried about a petty crime like burglary?! Do you want half this city to die when Flare gets here?!" He shouted, tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes. "There are too many innocent lives at stake here to let someone like you brush me aside like this!" Kicking his board into it's highest gear, he tore through the air and rushed back to his original destination to set up the Teleport Scrambler. The whole way, he vision was clouded by tears of anger. How could someone be so dismissive of the obvious danger that surrounded them?

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaya nodded to Reno and looked down at his belt. Who had he brought along that could help with this? Settling on three or four of them, he tossed the first two out. "Saturn, use Power Gem to shatter the rocks along the coastline. I need as many jagged edges as possible." He directed the Shiny Carbink. The hexagonal beams formed around the small stone creature before firing out towards the shore like a disco ball of energy.

When the attack ended, Kaya recalled his partner with a word of thanks and then released his own Klefki. "Pluto, use Spikes on the shoreline. I want as many traps laid out down there as we can get." Pluto nodded and began to spin violently in place, sending shards of energy flying out toward the shore, where they drove into the ground and sat like explosive mines waiting to detonate and skewer their unlucky victims. Once the mines were set in place, Kaya would recall Pluto as well before sending out another of his Pokemon.

"Makoto, use Electro Web. Fill in any spotted between those Spikes as best you can." The hybrid directed his Leavanny. Makoto nodded and began to weave her nets as fast as she could, charging them with little more than a static charge at first but by the time she was done with each one and hurled it at it's destination, it was sparking with a high voltage charge. Before long, the shattered shore was littered with mines, electrified nets and jagged edges that should be nearly impossible to scale without a lot of slow and careful maneuvering. Recalling Makoto as well, he released one last Pokemon. "Tenoh, lay down the thickest Misty Terrain you can over the shoreline once everyone's done working on it. The enemy needs to not see what's waiting for them." He informed his tiny Flabébé."If anyone else has a Pokemon that could help with this, go for it!" The hybrid called to the others. Poor Tenoh would take far too long to cover so much ground on her own mostly due to her size.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:16 pm
Reno Vantas

"Oi! You! Stop smoking so close to the explosives!" Beau yelled at the Rayquaza hybrid. He didn't know or care how long RC had been around, all he saw was some dipstick smoking around gunpowder. "If you wanna contribute rubble to the defense, start with the Rick's in your head!"

Reno would walk towards the yelling Vivillion hybrid, finally seeing RC. "Huh. You are alive. Guess I owe Darts 5 bucks. Now then. Ignore the demeaning bits Beau said, snuff out the pipe unless you like the smell of you burning, and try to create some obstacles for this fools to traverse across." Turning to the rest of his work crew, he would wave them towards the shoreline. "Rest of you, make the cliff face so harsh to climb that only an imbecile would do it. Make sure they use the bridge here. If you cant make the cliff worse, make a few hollowed out tubes and load them full of rocks and Beau's powder. Gotta fight air artillery somehow."

RC quietly snuffs out his pipe and stores it. "If we have anything to place on the bridge to slow them down, I'll gladly make them have to work on any kind of advancement." the Hybrid says to Reno, ignoring Beau. The hybrid stretches out and surveys the bridge for proper blockage spots.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:23 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would arrive with Voort, who was carrying the box of scrambler towers, via Claydol. Aile was looking at the SNAG, specifically for routes out of the area. "Well, hell... Alright, everyone who's with me, while you're placing the scramblers, start getting people evacuated, and aim them for Undella. Let's get as many people out of here as possible, as calmly as possible. We're probably gonna wind up trashing the place, let's not have loss of lives added to this." She'd start walking off, replacing the map of Unova with one specifically of Black City. "Also, make a note of where you're placing these things, so we can have a good spread and not waste time covering previously tread ground."

Ryan listens to Aile. "Got it." he says before making his way into the city. He was going to make a loop so he could keep track of his progress.

It was door-to-door evacuations of the people. Some people left with naught a word beyond the urgency of his message. Others? They would be the ones that would slow Ryan down.

Once he had an area evacuated, he made sure to systematically put down the traps. Nothing would be expected and should catch anyone off-guard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:49 pm
Darksol88

Requiem of Whyspers

Isaac Hawking

Amaranth and Odd would be hard at work trying to clear out Black Tower, to convince the many powerful trainers inside to leave. Unsurprisingly many of them refused, either ignorant to the danger coming or just pure stubbornness fueled by the prestige of people invited to the tower. Either way just as Amaranth and Odd were pushing out the last, and most bothersome, trainers two familiar faces would appear before them in front of the tower and one very unfamiliar, an intimidating one.

"Dol." Claydol would moan once before disappearing again, leaving behind Isaac and the strange creature in the dark crimson suit.

"Hey guys, what do you think?" The stranger spoke, and despite the digitized distortion of its voice it was clear who was inside the frightening suit, the Dark One himself, Sub. "I'll save the long explanation but yes, this is, or was, the Expansion Suit we took off of Toren. I have plans for it. For now we need to get cozy inside." The man said as he walked inside.

"To answer the questions I know you have, why I chose Black Tower, because the tower its self is the weapon Flare is after. The same one Evice and Cipher used long ago to drain Unova of its energy and feed it into Zekrom. Their giant region wide Chi Converter This time however, we will be the ones using it" Sub announced. "Also-"

Before Sub could finish Claydol appeared again, this time with a short slightly pudgy and mostly balding man with it, the strange individual adjusting his crazy swirly glasses. "Right on time." Sub declared as he saw Claydol appear with the Trick Master before vanishing again. "Isaac, take the Trick Master here with you to the lowest level. There you will find the controls and such for the tower. You'll have to force your way into the system's control module. I don't know how Cipher managed to hide it all those years ago, or how it's managed to stay hidden, but I know the controls are still there. Gain access to it and immediately proceed to modify it to instead draw from alternate sources of energy and the capability to redirect it at will. You'll probably need to modifying some machinery as well as programming but that's why the Trick Master is here. He may not look it but he's a mechanical genius and has even helped us modify our Snag Machines in the past. Our goal is to turn this giant generator into the Ultimate Weapon which will win us this war."

With all that said he turned to Amaranth and Odd. "You two, follow me to the roof." He ordered them both as he headed towards an elevator.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm
SubonicXP

Getting everyone out was more than a little emotionally draining, what with the sheer stubbornness out of some of them. She was just glad it hadn't resorted to actually battling them to make them leave. Though, when she saw someone enter in a suit that made her think she might be drugged and taken to a sinking ship instead, she couldn't help breathing a sigh of relief once she heard Sub's voice, distorted as it was by the digitization.

"...you know, that thing looks like a giant- no, Ammy, don't finish that thought." Shaking her head after her bit of personal chiding, she'd hurry onto the elevator after the meet and greet seemed to be finished. "I can't say I'm thrilled to be here again. At least it's not like last time."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:08 pm
SubonicXP

Before Sub could finish Claydol appeared again, this time with a short slightly pudgy and mostly balding man with it, the strange individual adjusting his crazy swirly glasses. "Right on time." Sub declared as he saw Claydol appear with the Trick Master before vanishing again. "Isaac, take the Trick Master here with you to the lowest level. There you will find the controls and such for the tower. You'll have to force your way into the system's control module. I don't know how Cipher managed to hide it all those years ago, or how it's managed to stay hidden, but I know the controls are still there. Gain access to it and immediately proceed to modify it to instead draw from alternate sources of energy and the capability to redirect it at will. You'll probably need to modifying some machinery as well as programming but that's why the Trick Master is here. He may not look it but he's a mechanical genius and has even helped us modify our Snag Machines in the past. Our goal is to turn this giant generator into the Ultimate Weapon which will win us this war."

Darts follows along with Isaac and the Trick Master. If this thing was the key to getting Cipher out of here, he thought he might as well keep an eye on things himself.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 pm
RCCaughtem
Cecile Silverstone
Requiem of Whyspers

The field prep on the cliffs was done expertly, quickly rendering a traditional climb up the cliff face near impossible for a good swath of the ocean in front of them. The bridge...still had a good wire net across it and explosives to topple it if necessary but nothing new added to it besides this nice guy standing at the end. Well, this was a suitably impressive defense for the area. Provided no one decided to circumvent the bridge and had a way to climb the cliff despite it receiving more damage than a truck that a Snorlax sat on.

Oh wait, they had hired Team Aqua. Who were now oh so courteously arriving on the scene via a fleet of emerging Wailord that opened their mouths to unleash a stream of Aqua grunts from within. Sitting atop one of the Wailords was a brown skinned woman in a strangely cut top that appeared to be designed after a symbol in the front and a pair of pants that appeared more the bottom of a wetsuit due to the slick material and lack of discernible line between pant leg and shoe. Popping her pair of goggles off her face, she opened a Pokeball to release a Muk, as a few of the other more well uniformed grunts did similar. "Muk! Coat the cliff and let us ascend to our objective! It's time to reclaim the land in the name of our employer!" Shelly bellowed from her perch, the platoon of Muk responding by stretching their bodies until the purple slime extended from the shoreline to the clifftop. Which the grunts grabbed onto and were quickly whisked onto the same ground level as the Snagems while circumventing a majority of their efforts. The jagged rocks did claim a few grunts who were first in line on their ascension but they eventually adapted to the hazards before the losses became too severe.

Reno would look over to the platoon that was now completely subverting their defenses with a deadpan expression. Breathing deeply, he pointed towards the grunts before saying, "So lets handle that now. Please. I need a minute with the bridge to really get this working right." While there was only a few grunts on the shoreline currently, the wave of them following the poor souls taken out by the spikes, holes, webs, and mist were hot on their heels. A few of them were diverting their way, with a Walrein, Sharpedo, and Clawitzer all coming towards them firing with Water Pulses towards Ulla, RC, and Beau and an Aqua Jet-powered Sharpedo towards Kaya.

In one of the nets, a poor larger grunt and his thin ally laid twitching. "Y'know, we should really learn to stop jumping band wagons" The thin one said, looking over to his friend. The big one was breathing quickly as he stared at his friend. "Look....I know we should probably go back to Skull. But....gonna need a minute. Just saw your skull from the electricity and its freaking me out."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:30 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla saw the Team Aqua grunts started climbing onto the steep edges of the cliff. Some were struggling to make it up, some were falling to their deaths. Soon enough some of their Pokemon were able to attack the Snagems with Water Pulses. "Togekiss stop those with Dazzling Gleam!" Togekiss chirped happily as it flew higher and higher. It then started glowing in a very beautiful pattern as it looked like stars were falling off of it's body. The 'stars' were being scattered all over as it stopped the Water Pulses midway. Ulla sighed of relief as it wasn't over just yet. "Kaya!" Lucario looked over to where he heard Ulla yelling towards. A Sharpedo was heading towards Kaya with a full powered Aqua Jet. Lucario raced to Kaya's side as he crossed his arms in front of him as he stopped the Sharpedo in his tracks. "Aura Sphere Lucario!" Lucario grabbed the Sharpedo by the side as he tossed it into the sky as he launched an Aura Sphere towards it.

Ulla rushed to Kaya's side and pointed at her Artifact which was an antler shaped hairpin with a single crystal on it for now. "I hope to learn from you and the other Channelers about this whole experience." The little girl said with a warm smile as she was even more pumped up now that Lucario can no Mega Evolve. She then held her SNAG close to her mouth to relay a message to Leon. "Big Brother? We got company over on our side now. I hope you guys are almost done on your end."

"Just about, just hold out for as long as you can. I don't know how the others are doing." Leon said over his SNAG as he was helping some elderly get on to his Pyroar. "Bring them to the others and come right back."

Requiem of Whyspers

RCCaughtem

Reno Vantas

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:04 am
Odd was a bit surprised by Sub's sudden appearance as he helped usher the last few trainers out of the tower. It took much longer than he'd have liked due to the stubbornness of a few of them but between Amaranth's help and his Channeling, he was able to get the remainder moving in a hurry. Thanks to his mounting anger issues lately, it wasn't too hard to convince some of these guys that he was a real, living demon come to claim their souls and if nothing else worked, that was enough to frighten them away. Luckily, the people who were already being evacuated were enough to lead the trainers inside the tower toward the "safe zone" Aile had told the inner city defense group to send the citizens to.

"I thought I recognized that thing." He said to himself as tore his focus from the snazzy new metal armor to the sight of a half dead-looking Isaac beside him. "Jeez... You look like you're trying to join me in the ground a little early." He told the young scientist, though it wasn't meant to be hurtful. It was clear to him Isaac had to have had a hand in this new suit's creation. The guy had been working on it like crazy shortly after they got their hands on it, after all. Isaac was directed to the basement with the newly arrived Trick Master only a moment later and he and Amaranth were told to follow the leader. "So what are we planning this time?" He asked. "I don't know if I can pull off another shield like I did back in Nimbasa. I could barely walk for two days after that stunt."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Wren continued the process of setting up the Teleport Scramblers and attempting to evacuate as many people as he possibly could on his own. By the time he got the second one set up, he noticed the sounds of battle coming from the direction of Marvelous Bridge. "They're already on the move..." He said to himself as he finished the set up. "We're not going to have enough time to get everyone out at this rate..." His anxiety mounted further as the energy from the bridge began to reach a tangible level for him.

"I can't let that stop me..." He reminded himself, kicking off on his hoverboard and rushing down through the building. "That cop earlier was a jerk but the station must have someone there that can help..." Rushing toward the middle of town while pulling up a map of the city on his SNAG. Once he found the location of the Police Station on it, he'd head that way.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaya's jaw dropped when he saw the Aqua's forward advance clearing nearly all of the traps they had laid out on the shore. Once on land and laying siege to the Outer City defense group, he drew Rise from it's scabbard at his hip and and prepared for battle. He wouldn't have to defend himself, however, as Ulla's Lucario appeared and did so for him. "Hello, brother." He greeted his fellow Iron Knight. "Where is-" His sentence was cut short by the little girl's appearance. "Welcome home, little one." He greeted Ulla with a hidden smile, though it was reflected in his heterochromatic eyes. "I'll be glad to help you however I can." He told her as he held out a hand and conjured a singular sparkling light in the air in front of it. "You might want to cover your eyes." He warned the both of them before the spark exploded in a massive eruption of light, his own Dazzling Gleam ripping through the Sharpedo that Lucario had knocked aside.

Amid the flash of light, Kaya would also release Darien, his Dunsparce onto the bridge. "Time to let your inner beast free on the enemy, Darien!" He encouraged the rather skittish Land Snake Pokemon.

"Spaaar!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:01 pm
Reno Vantas

The field prep on the cliffs was done expertly, quickly rendering a traditional climb up the cliff face near impossible for a good swath of the ocean in front of them. The bridge...still had a good wire net across it and explosives to topple it if necessary but nothing new added to it besides this nice guy standing at the end. Well, this was a suitably impressive defense for the area. Provided no one decided to circumvent the bridge and had a way to climb the cliff despite it receiving more damage than a truck that a Snorlax sat on.

Oh wait, they had hired Team Aqua. Who were now oh so courteously arriving on the scene via a fleet of emerging Wailord that opened their mouths to unleash a stream of Aqua grunts from within. Sitting atop one of the Wailords was a brown skinned woman in a strangely cut top that appeared to be designed after a symbol in the front and a pair of pants that appeared more the bottom of a wetsuit due to the slick material and lack of discernible line between pant leg and shoe. Popping her pair of goggles off her face, she opened a Pokeball to release a Muk, as a few of the other more well uniformed grunts did similar. "Muk! Coat the cliff and let us ascend to our objective! It's time to reclaim the land in the name of our employer!" Shelly bellowed from her perch, the platoon of Muk responding by stretching their bodies until the purple slime extended from the shoreline to the clifftop. Which the grunts grabbed onto and were quickly whisked onto the same ground level as the Snagems while circumventing a majority of their efforts. The jagged rocks did claim a few grunts who were first in line on their ascension but they eventually adapted to the hazards before the losses became too severe.

Reno would look over to the platoon that was now completely subverting their defenses with a deadpan expression. Breathing deeply, he pointed towards the grunts before saying, "So lets handle that now. Please. I need a minute with the bridge to really get this working right." While there was only a few grunts on the shoreline currently, the wave of them following the poor souls taken out by the spikes, holes, webs, and mist were hot on their heels. A few of them were diverting their way, with a Walrein, Sharpedo, and Clawitzer all coming towards them firing with Water Pulses towards Ulla, RC, and Beau and an Aqua Jet-powered Sharpedo towards Kaya.

In one of the nets, a poor larger grunt and his thin ally laid twitching. "Y'know, we should really learn to stop jumping band wagons" The thin one said, looking over to his friend. The big one was breathing quickly as he stared at his friend. "Look....I know we should probably go back to Skull. But....gonna need a minute. Just saw your skull from the electricity and its freaking me out."

RC shoulders through one of the Water Pulses, drops one of his pokeballs, calling out his Goodra. "Goodra, Power Whip through them." RC orders as he throws a Energy Ball into the fray.

Goodra's horns glow and then spins through the incoming water-types, lashing them with the Grass Move.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:00 pm
Reno Vantas

"Sorry for the delay," I said to Reno once I finally made it to the front lines, looking a little worse for ware. "Had to take a bit of a detour. What do you need me to do?"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff