A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] No Time Like the Present! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 8!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:47 am
User Image

Maybe one of the reasons F'ell never need worry about Teth during flights was that his dragon was absolute garbage at them. Perhaps it was because the brown wasn't entirely lusted, or whatever else it was that overcame all the others suitors, or maybe it was his age or a whole other host of excuses. The simple fact remained that Teth was. Not Good.

But that didn't dampen his enthusiasm for the chase, or the love he sent towards the green (and his fellow competitors!) with each flap of his mighty wings. This is so amazing!!! To have so many flying with you, you really are so lovely and wonderful!!! If he'd been paying more attention the dragon would have recognized some of the names of her suitors but the excitement of flight was holding him back even as he surged along.

As big as he was, Teth was slow.

---------

Brown Teth

Base points for brown: 40pts
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Native to Western Weyr: +5

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2

round 1: (speed+strength=24) 8  
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 19!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:50 pm
So eager, some of her suitors were! Eriath had been hanging back herself, watching the gathered colors with warm, glittering eyes. Now was the time to move: some of them were hanging back, and others had shot ahead. Deftly, Eriath weaved between the two packs and shot towards the sky, her tail lashing.

Her wings barely stroked Caiprith as she did so, appreciating his silence. Perhaps he hadn't been fooled by her slow beginning; maybe he would keep with her pace?

No. She replied simply to Halcyath. Though appealing to the eye, a waste of energy and time does not please me. I am amenable to your attentions, noble blue.

Meigth's sweet words earned the dragon version of an eye roll, but Eriath's exasperation was tinged with warmth. Even when humble, you can't help but flatter. It's a wonder that no Queen has snatched you for her own yet.

She noted with mirth that the mysterious bronze had quickly displayed, and sent a flash of amusement towards Alderith. He certainly did cast a fine figure with the sun falling across his glittering wings.

Hoath earned another gentle laugh, and his flattery, though unnecessary, was charming. Would it, dear stranger? I'll consider giving you the privilege.

To the moons and back. She agreed with Eradath, fondly reminded of the weyrlings she helped teach. His question was enough to make her stretch her wings out, thrumming with affection. Stars? I wish. But for you, I will try and touch them... if only you will chase me so far.

Teth's open enthusiasm and warmth was enough to earn Eriath's approval. This should be something to enjoyed. She agreed, her thoughts warm.

--

After a long, blissful movement, sudden movement out of the corner of his eye was enough to make A'zota snap out of his current state. He pulled away from Niika after a moment, breathing more roughly than he'd like as he stared down at her. "Sorry." He grunted, slowly tightening his grip around her as he lifted her up and set her to the side. Then he staggered down the stairs, his dark eyes all but blazing at X'il. He had no need for them to hang back. His shoulder barely brushed against them, a silent offering for them to follow as he headed down from his weyr.

Please roll Dexterity + Wits!
--

Eriath's Stats

Green Dragon: + 50
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 75

Strength: 6
Speed: 19
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 13
Wits: 20

Round 1: (19 + 6 = 25) = 6
Round 2: (17 + 20 =37) = 19

--

Teiha
+1, she flirtin.

ShinosBee

demon_pachabel

Prism Shine

Hattaki
+1 because hello charmer.

Sweet Symmetry

houllow
+1 for sweetness

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 14!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:50 pm
The pleasure of flight was more than sufficient to satisfy the young blue dragon, but sharing the skies with such a beautiful, elegant, sophisticated green... Well, it made his heart sing. He gave a warbling croon, ducking into the thermals for bursts of speed, sorely tempted to tip into the golden red cloudbanks.

Eriath, you shine so brightly! Excitable words belied his shyness. He didn't really want to crowd her, or make her feel uncomfortable. I hope we can reach them together. You would be their shiny sovereign, without any doubt in my mind.

----
Strength: 7
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Stamina: 12
Wits: 11

Rolling: 16 + 11 = 27
Score 14

Round 1: 21
Round 2: 14
Running total: 35  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 pm
Her mental eye roll was answered with a surge of something akin to the feeling of a room full of laughter. Of course I do. Surely some sweet, genuine words about someone dear shouldn't be seen as a difficult thing to manage? While he would not have considered the green as a dragon after his hearts, she still held a special place in them for Meigth.

Which perhaps was why he was not pulling out all the stops to attempt and offer something more poetic to her.

Still, in a show of any sort of dexterity, Meigth was not even in the running. N'ori nearly flinched at the feeling that twanged through the bronze's side when he twisted to follow after Eriath, then frowned even as his lifemate offered silent assurances that all was well.

---

It had been a moment, but it was one she wanted to keep for just a bit longer. When he pulled away from her, Niika fought off the desire to simply pull him back in. She'd enjoy the lingering closeness for what it was, and nothing more. "It's fine," she answered, then looked away, lingering on the step she'd been left on as he left.

Maybe if she'd reached out and grabbed on it would have been a little different. But....this wasn't how she wanted it, so she'd take only what had been given. A taste and nothing more.

Meigth's Stats:
Strength: 21
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15
Wits: 7[

Round 1: 13
Round 2: (7 + 7 = 14 =) 6

Total: 19  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:22 pm
NPC Bronze Alderith

The winds seem to be conspiring against him, as they carried Alderith up and away. Wide wingsails shifted, trying their best to level his body out. Yet he croons, soft and sweet, for the lovely green. I must say, my sweet dear, you look stunning from this vantage point. There's a hint of humor in his voice, as he shifts to try and rejoin the flight from a reasonable distance.

Strength: 14
Speed: 9
Wits: 15

Round 1: 1 + (23 = 22 ) = 23
Round 2: 22 = 15 /38  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:49 pm
Halcyath thrummed, nodding to the green, to himself. The longer this went, the more he began to feel the want, and not just function under an understanding that he ought to be interested and ought to give chase. He wanted to chase, wanted to catch the glittery green darting just out of reach. He surged after her when she darted forth, an arrow loosed from a bow, nimble smaller form slipping through and around the larger dragons in the pack. Now and then he lost sight of her through the weaving bodies, but his ever-calculating mind had yet to fail him in judging which way to go to keep at least relatively within reach of her.

I do not thing that I have seen so appealing a green among Western's wings. No, there must not be. I would have remembered if there was. He was still deadpan, making a statement more than flirting, but hey. He could have said worse things, couldn't he? I have not noticed if any of High Reaches' other greens, or even golds, could compare in this moment. I certainly think, given the choice between them, I would chase you, Eriath. Oh yes. The Fabio of the skies here.

X'il almost thought A'zota's setting-aside of the woman was a bit abrupt, but really...she wasn't in a place to be able to judge. Perhaps that was how it went, in a flight? The woman wasn't a rider, and that he'd moved on from her meant they weren't mates and... Oh. He'd brushed against her, and it sent an odd swell of warmth where's he'd touched. Through the bond she felt Halcyath rumble with pleasure, as if the green had skimmed against his own wing, rather than another's. It took a long moment for them to break away from where they'd stood against the wall and follow, but follow they did. It was a flight, after all, and she couldn't deny the...desire. It was such a rare emotion to feel stir, and that alone was all that kept them from glancing back at the woman left abandoned on the stair as they trailed along after the man-green, feeling the wind over their wings and body, only just resisting the urge to reach out and snag a wrist or a shoulder or a claw. Halcyath had been right in his assessment that it had been very long since the last...since any, well. And that such feelings were a welcome distraction from less enjoyable thoughts and emotions.

—————————

Strength: 8
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11

Rolling: Dex + Wits: 1-30
SCORE: 1+2+14  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 17!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:30 pm
NPC boys (Cuz why not? lol) ~

The way that she flew, ducking and weaving through the males that had overflown her in their pursuit and eagerness, Hoath had managed to stay behind her, no fool to how flights worked even if he would so rarely partake in them and his wings were strong enough to continue without fail. As she twisted and wove and flew higher into the sky with each beat of her mesmerizing wings the brown followed her closely and swung out wide to avoid all the other males, not at all interested in them with such a shining beauty before him.

Ah, but even your consideration is enough to give wind to the sails of my wings. Your skills in flight are enamoring, fly all the higher beautiful Eriath, fall so that our sparkling forms might draw the eyes of all. Even as he rose he felt a tug of desire and risked going closer, chancing even being near the other males that were tightening and drawing ever closer to her radiant form.

A choke pulled from Ri'ven as he walked towards one of the stairwells, eyes looking upward and towards the dragon that he wished he could see right now so he could take the big egotistical beast's head in his hands and shake it. It was almost like having his flight lust thrown off when he was the polar opposite of his dragon, but as the brown drew closer he suddenly saw the green dragon on the ground and had to double take. Glancing and watching the green float by he tilted his head and blinked hard once to clear his vision so that he could see the man for who he was and not a part of his dragon. That in itself was hard and the rider debated for a moment before before drifting after.

——————.

Hoath's Stats:

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 9
Wits: 10

Round 1: 9/28
Round 2: 17/19 + 1!
Total: 27

Teiha generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm
Caiprith wasn’t ready to make a move just yet. He was still holding back, but nearly broke control as the glowing green brushed by him. His faceted eyes burst into a tumult of passionate shades and he threw himself forward, reaching for her. Alas, his paws met nothing but air. With a mental shake of his head to clear the furor within, he continued on… this time, at a faster pace. He beckoned to Eriath with tender coils of affection and warmth, the sense of a small flame ready to surge into a sultry blaze… the foreshadowing of a satisfying embrace.

“Oh, she’s still teaching lessons to the other girls… No, dear, I thought we already talked about that? It might happen some day, but for now, she’s not planning to join you h—”

Felixa’s voice cut out and she abruptly gripped the table. For a moment, she was with Caiprith as his emotions breached and flooded her mind… and she had not been prepared for that. She took a deep breath, finding herself rather short of it, and tried to focus on the task at hand… yes, a conversation. With a former employee.

---
Round 1: 6
Round 2: 1+1 = 2

Caiprith
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 9  

Teiha

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image

Teth continued to twist and turn with delight, radiating happiness and love and joy and kindness and everything else he was capable of. Flecks of purple were finally starting to crawl into the merry blue of his eyes, and he pumped his wings to propel him forward with a mighty push. Of course he wasn't near as fast as some of the other suitors and he approved so well, they needed to be fast!

You look so wonderful!! Look at all this lovely dragons flying after you too!!! It's like looking at a beautiful painting since they all just make you look prettier and prettier!!
Teth loved the color green against blue, against orange or any other color. When dragons all flew together he enjoyed the sight almost too much, which often had to result in F'ell keeping them on track.

I want to catch up to you, to fly close!!! Our colors together will be super pretty!!!

---------

Brown Teth

Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2

round 1: (speed+strength=24) 8
round 2: (dex+wits=15)+1 14  
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 11!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Eriath could feel her wings growing heavy as she continued to fly upwards, lashing her tails as she sought even more speed. She was no Queen, and that suited her just fine. A fast and furious chase.... that meant she could help Hers get back to his work, once this was done.

But what of you, Eradath? You have no desire to rule the stars at my side? His youthful enthusiasm was endearing, and she sent flickers of warmth and amusement across his mind.

The green had no verbal response for Meigth, but her own feelings rushed past him--a laugh caught in the wind before it was twisted away. He could continue to flatter her, and she would continue to pretend that she wasn't charmed by it.

Eriath twisted her head to regard the bronze flying high above with an amused, purple eye. If only you were a little closer... you'd find that I'm equally stunning up close.

She noted with pleasure that Halcyath was not fooled by her maneuvers, a croon threatening to rumble in her chest even as she forced herself to go higher and higher. I'm choosing to believe you. Her amusement was plain, but she sent tendrils of appreciation and warmth towards him. In that moment, she truly did take those words to heart.

Hoath's words only continued to feed her temporary ego, and Eriath offered him something close to a trill. The envy of the Weyr, you and I. I have no eggs to offer you, but perhaps I will be enough? There was laughter in her words. She was more than enough, and she knew it.

Caiprith's eagerness was enough to send her eyes spiraling into a deeper shade of indigo, temporarily caught up in his feelings. She sent them back tenfold, urging him to chase and claim her as his own. She certainly wouldn't mind such a handsome brown sharing her ledge for the night...

Ah, sweet Teth. His love for the flight and all of its participants was charming, and Eriath flicked her tail tips with amusement. A beautiful painting. She agreed. We could make an equally beautiful one all on our own.

--

Niika's words fell on deaf ears as he continued on, so caught up in Eriath's chase. He knew, somehow, that X'il was following him, and as Ri'ven approached, the dark-haired man lifted his chin with something that might have been a smirk. They could come and get him, just as their dragons feverishly pursued his lifemate. And if they succeeded.... well, he certainly wouldn't resist.

Please roll Strength + Stamina!
--

Eriath's Stats

Green Dragon: + 50
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 75

Strength: 6
Speed: 19
Dexterity: 17
Wits: 20

Round 1: (19 + 6 = 25) = 6
Round 2: (17 + 20 =37) = 19
Round 3: (6 + 13) = 11
Total: 36

--

Sweet Symmetry
+1 for the round!

demon_pachabel

Prism Shine
you don't need more points but you can add a +1 if you want, because Alderith is adorable.

ShinosBee
¯_(ツ)_/¯ +1

Hattaki
+1!

Teiha

houllow

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 9!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:45 pm
Response coming post responses! biggrin

—————————

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11

Rolling: Strength + Stam: 1-19
SCORE: 1+2+14+9  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 16!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:47 pm
[Strength + Stamina, oh boy]

Meigth's Stats:
Strength: 21
Stamina: 15
Wits: 7[

Round 1: 13
Round 2: 6
Round 3: (21 + 15 = 36 =) 16

Total: 35  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 6!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:51 pm
Will respond after Eriath response goes up! <3

---

Strength: 7
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Wits: 11

Rolling: 7 + 12 = 19
Score: 6

Round 1: 21
Round 2: 14
Round 3: 6
Running total: 41  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:45 pm
NPC boys (Cuz why not? lol) ~

Words will... go here? 8D;

——————.

Hoath's Stats:

Dexterity: 9
Wits: 10

Round 1: 9/28
Round 2: 17/19 + 1!
Round 3: 3/28 ~ Hoath Wut?
Total: 30

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 35!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

---------

Brown Teth