[PRP] Small Moments (Rizdax & Zamistia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:56 pm
Zamistia blinked for a moment, did he just offer himself as one of her first friends here at High Reaches? When she realized he had, a soft smile seemed to light up her face. From what she could tell about him, he was the kind of person she needed as a friend. When he went on to say that she could send Blanket to Mint with messages or to him, she nodded her head. Yes, she would make sure Blanket got to do even more, she was sure it would make her little flit quite happy. When Mint seemed to get upset by something and popped off, she gave a look of concern. Then she heard what Rizdax said and she hoped Phin would be able to calm her. She could only assume that was another firelizard of his, from the context.

"I hope I..didn't offend her...at all. I am used..to Blanket being..around, unless he can't..because of rules. Like when I..stand for the..first time. And yeah, I guess there..will be plenty..of clutches. I just hope..I find a..dragon who will..want me. Belia has said..that this place..has some really..good teachers. They helped make..her the green..rider she is..today,"she said fondly at the end of that. Her own eyes looked to the candle and she sighed softly, knowing she needed to get to her next class.

Hattaki
Works for me

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:47 am
After a moment of attempting to tell if she was serious in her question of if she'd offended Mint or not, Riz actually gave a laugh, a harsh sounding noise thanks to his exhaustion but it was easily discernible as laughter at least. "Oh she's not offended, more just jealous and grouchy. Once she gets her tiny frisk on she'll be better, right now she just wants everyone's attention because she's close to whatever a fire lizard 'rise' is." Rizdax waved a hand at the location where she'd hopped Between. "Don't worry."

Slinging one leg over the bench, still concerned about the time with being late to lessons as he wasn't exactly up for running down the hallway when he was two steps from falling over at the moment, Riz nodded at her. "Doesn't matter what color dragon you get, but greens are definitely the best in my opinion." Not that it mattered much to him either, but a green saving his life had made him more than a little biased. "High Reaches is the best place to learn and I bet it'll be the best place to learn how to ride and fight Thread once you Impress as well."

There was no use saying 'if'. All candidates had hope even if they were close to aging out. They had to hold onto it.

"It was nice meeting you Zamistia. But we'll see more of each other in lessons as the time goes." With that Riz hopped up and picked up his tray to take back so he could head out. It hadn't exactly been his intention to befriend someone when he was so ready to fall apart but, she seemed too nice and too shy to just ignore. He'd have to talk to Shar about possibly helping her in the future, since she was much better at that than he was.

Dea and #Teddy#

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items