Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:56 pm
Touching Questionaire

Name: Zamistia

In 2 sentences, describe how you begin a touching Um, you want to start by..well, listening to Master Gr'del and..his..umm..assistants..right? Then we...want..to..um...walk onto the sands..and...bow to the parents..I think.

How do you begin contact with an unhatched dragon? I think we would want to..touch their egg and say hello. That is how I would want someone to..greet me..the hello part, I mean. Then, I guess we wait for them to reply to us.

How do you tell when it is time to move on from an egg? Umm, after we have gotten a reply..maybe two..to be polite? Then we should move on..unless we are told to do so sooner.

Someone is acting out of guideline - what do you do? I don't want anyone to get in trouble! Umm, I also don't want to..err get into a fight either. Maybe..politely tell them they shouldn't and remind them of what to do?

What do you consider your strongest trait - and how could it potentially not work in your favor? Strongest trait..umm...well, I guess people say I am very kind hearted. It could be bad because someone could take advantage..or I could get hurt.

What is your weakest trait and how could you highlight it in a positive light? Well, I am..err...not very sure of myself or things around me. Though how it could be good..I..I don't know. Maybe umm...make me more understanding..or notice things better?

What do you do when you have touched all of the eggs? Return to where our teachers are, I think. Then wait to be dismissed?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:26 am
Touching Questionaire

Name: Rune

In 2 sentences, describe how you begin a touching
Show your respect to the queen by greeting her on the sands, bowing and making sure you wait for permission. Once you're sure your'e allowed, approach the eggs to begin the touching.

How do you begin contact with an unhatched dragon?
Gently touch the shell and be kind, do not be stupid and upset the hatchlings in the eggs.

How do you tell when it is time to move on from an egg?
Spend a few seconds and walk away, lingering's generally not a good idea, and the egg will make it clear.

Someone is acting out of guideline - what do you do?
Let the candidatemaster, their assistants, or someone else handle it. I might sharding well tell them to stop being dumb, but...i wouldn't want to upset the Gold.

What do you consider your strongest trait - and how could it potentially not work in your favor?
I'm headstrong, and I know it. I could be a leader if I wanted to, but a lot of times it means that I'm angry and irritable when I feel like something's out of sorts. I know that.

What is your weakest trait and how could you highlight it in a positive light?
I'm angry. I get in fights. But it means I'm passionate, and hold tightly to my beliefs.

What do you do when you have touched all of the eggs?
Step back, let the other candidates finish, and leave when you're told. Don't crowd.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:53 am
Touching Questionaire

Name: Lucius

At the beginning of the touching, you stand near the entrance and bow to the Queens in respect. Keep your thoughts happy and serene and slowly approach the eggs.

Lightly place your hand against the shell and send happy thoughts towards the unhatched baby.

After a quick response, or no response at all. Do not stay at one egg for long, let other candidates have a chance.

Do not handle it myself, let Gr'del or W'tari handle someone who is acting out of control. If it is needed, I can take them aside, away from the eggs, but do not cause a scene near the eggs.

What do you consider your strongest trait - and how could it potentially not work in your favor?
I'm loyal! Though, I guess that can go bad, because I..do have a tendency to act without thinking if one of my friends is in trouble...

I can be a bit impatient. It can serve me well, at times, because I don't take as long to make decisions.

You move to the sides of the Clutching Sands and wait for the others to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:10 am
Touching Questionaire

Name: Torin

Step onto the sands with reassuring poise and bow to every parent present, golds first. Officially, only queens need to be acknowledged, but it's hardly polite to leave anyone out, wouldn't you agree?

Project calm and pleasant thoughts as you rest your hand on its shell. Press your whole palm on there—gently, of course—and wait for a response.

If the hatchling seems to appreciate my company, I'll stay until our conversation reaches an appropriate breaking point. Never too long! If not, I'll bid the dragon farewell and be on my way immediately.

Move as far away from them as possible. The only bad manners I accept responsibility for are my own.

I am a wonder with people and I enjoy interacting with a wide variety of personalities. Some of the more standoffish sorts I've met can find me a little abrasive, but I like to think I'm better at noticing when I overwhelm than I was the last time I heard that.

People tell me I can be rash, though I would never call it that. The word they're looking for is enthusiastic. Fervent. Impassioned. I know what impulsiveness gets you, and it's not something I wish to experience.

Bow, bow, bow. Every dragon loves a humble Candidate. Once that's done, move off of the sands, being careful not to be too hasty or unaware.

Smerdle

Scamp

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas