Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 5 - Genesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:42 am
Leslie would turn around to face the wave of derision for her tactics as the Fairy Boss was quickly acquiescing to her particularly blunt request, smugly smiling towards her hating public as the breeze began to pick up and send those stuck to the Cottonee away from their current location.

"....huh. And I thought we were about to die. Well, don't I look like a fool." Beau muttered, grabbing onto a nearby Cottonee and drifting off after the rest of the team.

And as Leslie grabbed her own lift out of the area, she heard the lipping from Gwynt about her indignant attitude. Well, this was not going to stand at all. "You can't tell me what to do! I'm not letting some puffball dictate how I act!" Leslie yelled back, continuing to float away from the scene as she did so.

Landing on the scene, Beau would already be in action as he dove towards the supremely ruined-looking Zera. "Aight. Enough of this. Hold still while I glide in and we can calmly knock you out and put you somewhere fun." Beau said, diving in towards the Weezing hybrid as he rode the leftover breeze from Gwynt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:44 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon sighed as it looked like Keiko was ignoring what he said. He was about to say something when Gwynt mocked Ulla. But Ulla stopped him as she merely just smiled. "Don't worry, one day I'll be stronger than you and show you what I'm made of." She said as as they were suddenly picked up by the Cottonee once again were being led somewhere. Ulla looked back at Leon,Ter, and Keiko. "Are you guys handling the Fairy Realm okay? Leon?" Leon was being carried by several balls of cotton as he almost lost Shiro in all the fluff. He then looked at Ulla, she looked at bit better from before but she still didn't look 100%. "Just a little lighter at the moment. But that's it. We need to get this done quick and fast." Leon said as Ulla merely nodded. She checked on Comfey and Togekiss, they looked just about the same as Ulla. Little bit better than before.

When they finally passed the blinding parts, Leon felt a warming feeling. He looked around as they were now in the center of the Forest of Origin. "Whoa..." He said as he looked around very amazed at the area. They were then greeted by a Weezing Hybrid who was saying they were 'too late.' Ulla wasn't sure if she should believe her as she could only think about Succelus. She promised him that she would work her hardest to take is place. To let him finally rest. "I'm going ahead on ahead." She told the group as she got on Togekiss as they zoomed pass by the Hybrid.  

Cecile Silverstone

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:51 pm
SubonicXP

"Hello." The purple skinned woman would great the Snagems with a sinister, positively evil smile. It was known other than Zera, the Weezing hybrid herself. She had apparently survived the encounter in Lumiose City, though not unscathed. The woman was wearing a tank top thus one could easily see the heavy scarring she suffered from the server burns she endured. While she wasn't exactly 'beautiful' before she was certain grotesque now. "You're too late!" She cackled with as she kept slapping on the tree, manically. The woman didn't even attempt to lash out at the Snagems. It was uncertain if she really thought she already won and there was nothing they could do or the woman had simply lost her mind since the last time they saw her.

The sudden shifts in reality barely phased the Giratina hybrid, but the last stop definitely did once he saw the scene emerging before them. Zera had returned, and definitely looked the worse for wear. He saw Beau swoop in towards the Poison-hybrid and raised a hand to try and warn the ambitious
Sun offspring. "Wait, Beau I think it's probably a..." The hybrid was way too far off for him to do anything, carried by the wind. "Was that me five years ago?" Darts muttered to himself out loud. A troubling thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:18 pm
With the boss fairy around, it finally dawned on me what was starting to happen and then lowered my guard a bit, at the very least enough to be able to drag Sub back up off the ground and put him back on his feet, just in time to eventually watch what unfolded between this "boss fairy" and the rest of the Snagems. I...really wasn't sure what I was witnessing here; yet had a hard time feeling threatened by the likes of this thing. I practically faced off with things that were near divine second only to Arceus itself and lived to tell the tale...really, the whole thing...just...kind of humored me a little, oddly enough, despite the tense situation we were all there for.

Eventually the crew would be allowed to pass and and I followed along to behold the spectacle that was the massive tree...and, much to my dismay, the proverbial weed that was threatening to do a number to it. "...so you did live." I said. "Heard about what happened to you. Probably should have done everyone a favor and just remained charcoal. Seriously, you got the better of by twelve-year-olds, just how do you rate your chances here?" I then stared at Beau running off head first straight for Zera, hearing Darts make his comment. "Eh...admittedly, no. You at least had a method to your madness." I then said, making my way forward, at least not as much in a hurry as Beau was.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:36 pm
SubonicXP
By now, any sort of commentary from Amaranth was too muffled to be much more than noise, taking a deep breath when she was lifted by another bundle of cotton and the one trying to crush her by rapid expansion was removed without further consequence. Aside from potentially being less keen around balloons for the foreseeable future. She didn't dare make any remarks during the trip, let alone at Gwynt's request. But as she saw it, they were the ones threatened when time wasn't on their side. It was beginning to get harder to keep her bearings totally straight either, surely an effect of however long she'd been in this odd realm. The team couldn't have been in here long, could they? Or was it a lot longer than she realized?

She decided not to worry when they finally reached their apparent destination, not that there was a choice when she noticed Zera. Even if this was a place where serenity outdid any sort of pain. it did nothing to stop the ever-growing sense of dread that started before they even went through that fairy circle. And exacerbated further when Beau went in guns blazing.

"...trap? Yeah, probably a trap," she remarked in response to Darts. "I feel like you had a better head on your shoulders than the one biting himself with the crazy bug." Sighing and trying to keep her nerves from getting the best of her, let alone focus on the task at hand lest the realm get the better of her, starting to follow suit with Blizz. Might as well stick to the plan, whatever that was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:04 pm
Aile stood up and dusted herself off, muttering something very low under her breath as she pulled some cotton out of her hair. Eisley would pop up next to her, dirty as he had followed her underground instead of blowing away with his trainer. "Going to rub it in?"

"Exca- ca...." The mole would start growling and leering as he saw Zera, sharpening his claws together.

"Hm? Oh, lovely. Just who we wanted to see," she groaned, standing up straight. Her hand would be on another Pokéball as she took in the scarred hybrid, waiting to see her next move.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:35 pm
Kaya couldn't help but shrug at Gwynt when the Whimsicott snapped back at him. "Whether you allowed it or not, I still won." He stated plainly. "And the fact remains that I'm not alone this time." He added, though it seemed like Leslie's brutish tactics actually got them somewhere with this fluffy jerk. As Gwynt decided to allow them passage and the group was picked up by the bits of fluff blowing through the root, he looked over his shoulder at the other Fae Snagems. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... I recall him not being like most Fairy-types... Blunt and to-the-point almost to a fault." He said, more to himself than to them. "I guess a 'good job' is in order for the mouthy dwarf?" He asked of Leslie, an awkward grin on his face. Sometimes he could stand to be a bit more like her but his diplomatic personality just made it so difficult to actually be that blunt.

When the group made it to Forest of Origin, he took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh. "It's strange how alien and familiar this place feels all at once." He stated, looking around for the Tree of Life. When he spotted it, he immediately leaped into action, drawing Rise from it's sheath once again and aiming it at Zera."I can't attack her from here..." He told himself. He wanted to unleash a Flash Cannon upon the vile parasite sucking at the lifeblood of the world but the damage it could do to the tree held him back. Beau had jumped into motion before he could figure anything out, though.

Watching the other two hybrids clash, however, gave him time to notice something. The tree was "bruised". A deep purple spot that appeared to be growing was showing itself on the tree's trunk. Looking down at his hands as they clenched and realizing that, while one was holding Rise's hilt, the other was still clasped around the Fairy Gem he'd picked up in the lab. And then something came to him. Focusing on the gem and how it had looked back in the lab, it slowly turned from a dark, dull color to it's previous, vibrant pink. "Recycle!" He exclaimed. "Ulla! I have an idea!" He told the Faerie Channeler.

Rushing after her, he caught up and attempted to explain his plan. "Your ability, the one you used in Black City? It can heal, yes?" He asked as he pushed himself to keep pace with the small, less made-of-metal girl. He didn't actually need an answer since he remembered how it had affected everyone there. "If I use Recycle on the Tree and you use your healing to mitigate the recovery, we should be able to slowly return it to normal but I need you to only heal it when my Recycle ends so that it changes the timeline the tree tries to follow, understand?" He explained. "The others will have to keep that woman busy and give us time to work on it but we just might have a chance if we work together!" He urged.

Lykas, standing back from everyone else after the fluffs had dropped him off, watched the goings on in the meadow around the tree, seemingly not even caring about Zera as she revealed herself gain. "It's beautiful here..." He told himself, watching the world around them. He couldn't seem to remember the reason why everything seemed so awful not too long ago and, in a way, almost couldn't seem to remember where he'd come from. "Huh? Who's that?" He finally asked after a moment, pointing to both Zera and the group of Snagems moving in her direction. Some of them looked familiar. Others, less so.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:38 pm
Sub would enter the Forest of Origin along with the others, having caught a rid on a Cottonee as well after Blizzard had helped him back onto his feet. Once they arrived at their destination the Dark One appeared to be worse off than he was back in the root. As soon as they arrived he immediately fell to his knees, struggling to keep himself from completely face planting this time. As he sat on his heels he just stared at Zera and the tree, taking it all in. "She infected it..." Was all he could get out.

The hybrid would scowl at Blizzard, his worse stinging worse than her scars, because they were true, she did almost die at the hands of children and now she was being mocked for it. "Make your jokes, but it changes nothing, Ein wins." She said with a twisted smile, a hint of glee in her voice. That was when Beau and Ulla came at her. While she noted that Ulla wasn't exactly targeting she still didn't intend for either one to fly on by unscathed, at least, it didn't.

"Gear!" A raspy almost robotic voice echoed out, a large cube of purplish pink energy forming around the general area, which included the tree in its entirety but not the Snagems that stood back. Once formed Beau and Ulla's Togekiss would find themselves moving incredibly slow when they should be moving very fast. It was a Trick Room but it wasn't Zera that made it.

"Meet my new toy! I found it in that dump of a temple taking care of the place! That thing that tried to kill me was its bodyguard but I don't think it will be guarding anyone anymore!" Zera shouted with vile joy as a strange metal creature appeared from behind the tree. To the energy sensitive they would immediately detect that this was some type of Fairy Pokemon, and a very powerful one at that too, its energy that of a legend's. That's what was troubling though, this seemingly legendary Pokemon had been Shadowfied. With a wave of its tiny metal hand the Shadow legend would summon forth an invisible shock wave of energy as it executed a Sonic Boom, the sound thundering after the initial hit as the impact would be more than enough to send Beau and Ulla flying far and landing hard. Kaya would be in a position to catch her and have their conversation. If Zera spelled bad news then Shadow Magearna was terrible.

"What the- what is that Pokemon...?" Sub weakly asked before he dry heaved, acting like he was going to vomit. This place was having an extremely adverse effect on Sub but he was not about to leave.

"Now then, since my job is already done..." Zera said with a smile as she cracked her knuckles. "Time to play." With that said Zera would launch herself off the ground with a burst of gas, first targeting Aile as she had a little bit of a grudge against her since she is one of the few here responsible for how their last encounter turned out. Landing a few feet in front of Aile she would unleash an explosive burst of Poison Gas from every pore on her body, a thick cloud of purple smoke consuming both her and Aile and the surrounding area. Next from inside the cloud came two prepared smoke bombs, each thrown in a different direction as one landed near Darts and Blizzard and the other Amaranth and Sub. The bombs would burst open unleashing more poisonous gases, an attempt to distract them while she played with Aile.

A third ball would shoot out of the poisonous cloud where Zera and Aile lingered, a Pokeball rising high up into the air before it popped open and released a Weezing, the gas bag firing down a barrage of Sludge Bomb at targets including Leon, Lykas and Leslie, the last of which wouldn't be bothered by the poison part but the explosive impact might be a bit annoying.

Inside the cloud Zera would make her move against Aile, lunging forward with a punch at the chest and then a kick at the head as she executed a Double Hit. She wanted revenge and while she preferred to have it against Tristen this woman would do for now.

"She's just stalling for time! The tree...it's...ugh...Amaranth!" Sub moaned and then called out to the woman as the cloud of poisonous smoke was thrown up. He was much too weak to do anything about it, in fact he fell over onto the ground face first again right after calling out to the woman for help.

While Zera herself was a problem the main concern was getting to the tree and stopping whatever Zera did to it, however one major obstacle stood in between Snagem and the Tree of Life and that was Shadow Magearna, the corrupted ancient automaton lazily floating off the ground in front of the tree, inside the Trick Room formed around it. The Snagems would have no choice; they had to defeat this strange Shadow legendary Pokemon at any cost, as well as Zera. It was time to give it their all.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:47 pm
My first action was to use my only Vivid Scent to activate my Immunizer, allowing me and anybody nearby to battle without fear of getting the Pokemon infected. My second action was to check Shadow Magearna's data via the SNAG's Pokedex feature. "Fire and Ground!" I shouted, announcing Magearna's weaknesses so everybody knew. With that done, I let Angeal, Sparrow, and Reese out of their balls. "Fire Blast on that target! I ordered, motioning to the Shadow Magearna. "Use Flamethrower if you don't know Fire Blast."

Keiko and Abby weren't far behind, letting Typho and Angela back out as well. They also ordered Flamethrowers from their unevolved Fire-types.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:48 pm
Beau would barely be able to move his arms to brace for the inevitable impact of the Sonic Boom, no matter how much he tried to will his body to move. Flying out of the Trick Room with impressive pace, Beau would extend his wings in a desperate attempt to right himself in the air before he finally surrendered to the motion. He wasn't going to break his wings in this desperate attempt, not when he could wait a moment for his landing and then get back to work on assaulting the.....THUD.

Rolling across the ground from his impact, Beau would wait for a moment for reality to stop shaking and then he would do stuff. Maybe.

Meanwhile, Leslie would simply stand in front of the Sludge Bomb that was tossed at her and slide back slightly from the impact but with no real sign of damage on her. Just what she needed, a lot of bluster and show from the sloppy seconds deployed by a burn unit accident. Opening another Pokeball as she marched towards the Weezing, "Michaelangelo, give that big mess of gears and shadow a nice Lava Plume facial. I got me some uppity Poison types to take care of." Leslie said, nodding as the Torkoal set off to lumber over and go ahead with introducing Magearna to a Lava Plume. Meanwhile, Leslie felt her skin hardening as she marched towards the Weezing before she felt an innocent grin cross her face."Hey there, mister. Hope we can show you exactly the sort of place this is." She said, letting a tone of innocence and naivete ring out as she continued moving forward. She could feel her mildly aggressive soul dying as she did this, but she soon found her release as she leaped at the Weezing with a vicious slam with her second mouth and a few kicks as she decided to Play Rough with the Poison type.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:09 pm
I was at a rather hard disadvantage; unlike Sub, this place wasn't all that crippling to me. It was screwing with my instincts...despite Zera being clearly in front of me, it was acting like she was behind me instead and I still can't figure out as to why this place was doing and if I was about to get in a fight like this, I was going to be hard pressed. My eyes narrowed, trying to figure up a plan, but then my instincts was alerting me to something else. I then perked up, trying to figure out what it was until it finally revealed itself. I stared in confusion, not seeing a Pokemon like that one before...looked metallic, but...it was here? Resided here? And Zera claimed it. Either way, I can tell at the very least that thing was packing some serious heat, despite its small stature. Worse still, it was another Shadow Pokemon. I couldn't bring my Pokemon against that. Blast it, I was careless...

The others would have to end up fighting that thing, provided they had the Pokemon to do so. That just left Zera herself. Well, at least that was one I can very well fight. And that I knew of, she favored using Pokemon over her hybrid abilities by a far margin...I might be able to drop her rather quick then. At least I hoped. I then went wide eyed and quickly back off as the smoke bombs started to envelop around Darts, Sub, and I... "Just what kind of an amateur do you take me for!?" I shouted, unleashing a hard gust of Blizzard around me to blow away the smoke. "Sub, get up, we're not here to take a nap!" I said, trying to pull Sub up again. "Darts, take the lead on this one on Zera, I'll be right behind you. Ammy, you think you got anything to help with that tree? If so, go for it." I said. I had an idea to take out Zera in short order.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:23 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Ulla and Togekiss were rushing passed the Hybrid, they started to feel slow. Both of them looked up as they saw the Shadow Magearna, their heart sank to their stomach. "M-..Magearna." They were then pushed back but luckily for the little girl, she was caught by Kaya. She then heard his plan as she was a bit shocked. "I was only able to make it that big with the help of Sub's energy. I don't know if I can do it again that big. But I'll try." She said as she looked back as Zera was unleashing poisonous gas around the others. She covered her mouth quickly as Togekiss got up again and followed Kaya's lead. While on Togekiss's back, Ulla was knelt down mumbling some words to herself which almost sounded like an older language. A pink circle surrounded her as tiny bubbles were coming from the circle. "Kaya, I'm ready." She said as she put her head up as her bad eye had a pink outline as well to it for some reason.

Leon covered his mouth of the poisonous gas, he looked around to see Sub fall over due to the gas. He quickly helped him up to at least in a sitting position as he was about to reach for his Artifact. He then hesitated as he wasn't too confident just yet using it. "I'll handle the hybrid. Didn't think the big bad Dark One would be out." He said in a teasing tone as he got up. He looked around as he was a bit surprised that the poison wasn't effecting him that badly. Probably because the poison he had to inject into him for his training was much, MUCH stronger. He noticed Ulla was in no harm right now as she was with Kaya. He sighed of relief as he threw a Pokeball out which popped out with Roserade. "Together. Understand?" Roserade nodded as she was ready for a battle. "Sweet Scent first to help the others. Have it push away the gas." Roserade quickly shot downwards the Sweet Scent as it spread around them pushing away any Poison Gas. Leon then pulled out another Pokeball as it popped out his Ivysaur. "Restrain Zera with Vine Whip." He said as the Ivysaur whipped out his vines as it quickly went after Zera. Leon kept his hands in his pockets as he was waiting, just in case he actually needed to use his Artifacts and actually fight.  

Cecile Silverstone

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:38 pm
SubonicXP

While Zera herself was a problem the main concern was getting to the tree and stopping whatever Zera did to it, however one major obstacle stood in between Snagem and the Tree of Life and that was Shadow Magearna, the corrupted ancient automaton lazily floating off the ground in front of the tree, inside the Trick Room formed around it. The Snagems would have no choice; they had to defeat this strange Shadow legendary Pokemon at any cost, as well as Zera. It was time to give it their all.

Blizzard120

The others would have to end up fighting that thing, provided they had the Pokemon to do so. That just left Zera herself. Well, at least that was one I can very well fight. And that I knew of, she favored using Pokemon over her hybrid abilities by a far margin...I might be able to drop her rather quick then. At least I hoped. I then went wide eyed and quickly back off as the smoke bombs started to envelop around Darts, Sub, and I... "Just what kind of an amateur do you take me for!?" I shouted, unleashing a hard gust of Blizzard around me to blow away the smoke. "Sub, get up, we're not here to take a nap!" I said, trying to pull Sub up again. "Darts, take the lead on this one on Zera, I'll be right behind you. Ammy, you think you got anything to help with that tree? If so, go for it." I said. I had an idea to take out Zera in short order.

Blizz was telling Darts to take point, and he wasn't going to complain. "Done and done." The Giratina hybrid responds, moving in Zera's direction. He knew if he just charged in like Beau before him, the chances of his assault being blunted by another Trick Room was really likely. So, given the urgency... Darts tears into the reality around them, utilizing his Shadow Force to move from this world to the next. He wasn't sure how this was going to affect the already strange world they found themselves in, but it was better than being blunted. Assuming he was successful, Darts made his way to the approximate spot where Zera had been cackling and rips back in, emerging with netherworldly Ghost-type energy congealed around his fist in an attempt to strike hard and fast to end this comeback before it got any... uglier.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 pm
One his plan was explained and Ulla gave her consent to cooperate, the knighted hybrid rushed further toward the tree. Unfortunately, the Trick Room slowed him down quite a bit. "Time to show off trick I learned while I was gone!" He exclaimed, focusing his energy as a veil of hexagonal segments began to pop into existence around him. Which each new segment, the Trick Room's effect became weaker. Once the Crafty Shield completely formed, the hybrid began to move at a normal speed, reaching the tree in no time. Unfortuntely, by that point, Magearna made it's appearance and it's Shadowfied state became apparent.

"Succelus always said Magearna was just a fable..." He whispered to himself, watching the Pokemon's movements for a moment. He could hear, in the very depths of his being, a silent screaming barely masking a pained sobbing. Magearna was hurting. As much as he wanted to help it, though, he knew the Tree was more important right now. Releasing Serena to protect them for the moment, seeing as she was immune to the Shadow Virus, Kaya pointed her toward the threat before proceeding to enact his plan. Thrusting both hands against the tree where the purple
"bruise" was spreading, he focused his energy on rewinding it, turning back the clock to a state before the tree was infected. He only hoped it would work like he planned. If Ulla's healing circle could prevent the infection from spreading while he prepared to use the move again, each time they traded moves, they might be able to do it.

"Sylvee!" Serena cried as she emerged and when she saw the danger, she first projected a Light Screen between herself, Magearna and Zera. For now, she'd watch and see if she could get a shot in to really hit hard.

Lykas wobbled in place a bit before he started moving toward the Tree, following the pretty colors in it's branches. When Zera's Weezing made it's appearance and attacked, however, he'd use Acid Armor, still in his right mind enough to try and defend himself. The Sludge Bomb's passed through his liquid form and exploded behind him, sending him sprawling forward a bit. Catching himself in a cartwheel and rolling to a stop on his feet, he staggered a bit closer to Weezing and giggled madly as he threw s few Will-O-Wisps at it. "Balloons pop when they get too hot." He stated simply, seeing the Pokemon as little more than a balloon at this point. If someone paying any attention to him noticed his deteriorating mental state could get to him and release Mykel from his Pokeball, the Gardevoir should be able to help stabilize the hybrid's mind a bit.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:34 am
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

"I'm on it. Gale!" Moving an arm up to try and avoid breathing in the poisonous clouds, Amaranth hurriedly got a ball ready and tossed it up, letting her Pidgeot out. She didn't have much that could fight in a situation like this, but what she did have would have to do. "Get this-" Suddenly coughing, she took a step back as the clouds continued to encroach upon everyone. "Get these clouds blown away!" The Pidgeot wasted no time in letting out a strong gust of wind in an effort to dissipate the clouds before they could linger too long, but with something like that Magearna- shadowfied or not- the action was bound to leave her open.

Even though Amaranth would have the wise idea to send her Butterfree out as well, she'd have it focus on something other than the Shadow Magearna. "Zephyr, Psybeam! Aim for her Weezing!" A cry could be heard as the odd beam was fired, though as it began to enter the Trick Room, it became apparent that the move wasn't going to be as quick as one would hope.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff