Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
New Sheriff in Town [Octane #15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am
OOF!

OOF!

OOF!

The crowd can be heard booing as Axel relentlessly punishes Butler Trent with gut punches. Butler Trent tries to protect the wounded area with his hands as he rests on the ground.

King: "I'm getting sick of this!"

JR: "What are you going to do about it?!"

A headset can be heard being thrown to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:07 am
What the hell was old man Lawler planning on doing? What could he do that Cart's security couldn't? "Oh! Where's a flight of stairs?! You should kick him down a flight of stairs!" This was a dark showing of the Atomic Monster's strength, but Raz was enjoying every moment of it!

Grabbing him by his tie, Axel would spin Trent around and would attempt to start choking him with his own tie!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:21 pm
This Power lot seem to get a sick kick out of beating on a defenseless Butler. Shameful behavior! Axel looks like he is having a great time choking The Butler with his own tie, the sicko!

The crowd comes alive when Jerry 'The King' Lawler runs into the scene, trying to save Butler Trent by delivering his famous right hand jabs to the face of Axel!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:15 pm
Axel paid the commentator no mind as he arrived at the scene, simply focused on the task at hand. Unfortunately, he was suddenly smacked in the jaw by the 70 year old man's punches! The large man tossed Trent to the side as he turned to face The King.

"Jerry Lawler?! What, Bulk Hogan couldn't save the day? Bill Oldberg? Hell, I'll take Bret Hartattack!" Raz took off his shades and pointed at Jerry. "Look, I don't want to be liable for killing an old man, but that's probably whats going to happen if you get involved!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:19 pm
Jerry doesn't look like he is backing down, angered by what Power have done to his favourite wrestler.

King: "The truth of this situation is that this old man is going to pummel the lot of you! Nobody is going to forget how humiliating this will be!"

Jerry looks to continue striking Axel with his right hand jabs, trying to back Power off!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:31 pm
((Auto!))

Jerry continues to jab away at Axel, continuing to embarrass Power as The King is successfully saving Butler Trent!

JR: "BAH GAWD! HE'S DOING IT! LAWLER MEANS BUSINESS! THE KING IS BACK!"

Crowd: "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 am
Lawler might as well have been swatting at a wall as the Atomic Monster stood there, taking hit after hit. Who knew Axel had such restraint? "Yeah alright, the old man ain't getting it. I gave a more than fair warning for stepping in our cornflakes! Go ahead and waste him, Axel!"

The Giant man would suddenly reach up to try and catch one of Lawler's punches and would proceed by crush his fist within a vice like grip.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:03 pm
Disappointed by the no-selling of his punches, despite the AUTO-HIT, Jerry Lawler sadly allows his hand to be crushed so that Power can look forever dominant.

JR: "This is so sad. The disrespect from those young punks has broke Jerry Lawler's heart!"

Jerry Lawler is crying. Possibly in pain, possibly for real. It's all so sad.

So sad.

Sad.

sad

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:44 pm
Axel turned his head as he looked down at the King, now groveling before the Atomic Monster. He finally spoke in a stern, booming voice. "Who do you work for, worm?!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:58 pm
The King is groaning in pain, struggling to say a word as Axel punishes him for thinking that he could save Butler Trent.

Suddenly, the new WWFG Producer Jeff Jarrett struts his way into view.

Jarrett: "Howdy folks! It's me! Jeff Jarrett! That's J-E-Double F! J-A-Double R-E-Double T! That's Double J, Jeff Jarrett! The world's greatest singer, the world's greatest entertainer and the world's greatest wrestler! Ain't I great?!"

Jeff Jarrett points at Axel.

Jarrett: "You can do whatever you want to that lousy butler, but when you mess with The King, you mess with Double J! Jeff Jarrett!"

Jeff Jarrett approaches Axel and tries to save The King by delivering his famous right hand punches to the face of Axel!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:47 pm
This was just getting stupid now! Was this supposed to be Cart's retirement home special episode?! Now Power had to deal with the fat bondage cowboy singer?! Raz had just about enough of this! Just as Double J was approaching Axel, the High Octane ran at him for a WTF!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:29 pm
Power saw what The King did to Axel and they aren't taking any chances this time, as Raz runs towards Jeff Jarrett (That's J-E-Double F! J-A-Double R-E-Double T! That's Double J, Jeff Jarrett! The world's greatest singer, the world's greatest entertainer and the world's greatest wrestler! Ain't I great?) and drops him to the floor with his finisher of initials! The crowd continues to boo Power for their despicable actions.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:27 am
Axel would attempt to give King the boot and hopefully put an end to all of this stupidity!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:05 pm
Suddenly, WWFG Producer Road Dogg appears on-screen.

Road Dogg: "It's me, it's me, it's the D-O-Double G! Jeff Jarrett! Ain't I great?!"

I'm great at writing as other characters. =)

Road Dogg: "Power, you think that you can attack Jethro like that when his Roadie is around?!"

Road Dogg tries to save Jeff Jarrett (That's J-E-Double F! J-A-Double R-E-Double T! That's Double J, Jeff Jarrett! The world's greatest singer, the world's greatest entertainer and the world's greatest wrestler!) by delivering his famous right hand jabs to the face of Axel!

Five headsets can be heard being thrown to the ground.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:38 pm
Axel quickly kicked up his boot as the Road Dogg approached, looking to kick him right in the gut. The Atomic Monster was getting extremely fed up with all of these old guys getting in their way. He would attempt to lift Roadie up and Power Bomb him into Double J!

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff