Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP & Mini Event] Celebration and Change (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 pm
(If I forget to reply back to someone please let me know! Lot's of people quoting, easy to get lost in the fray)
User ImageUser Image

His brother was one of the first to move forward and great him and his mate, though he of course wasn't afraid to come right up to them. "Thank you brother, we are truly blessed." giving him a warm smile he watched as he moved to mingle in the crowd.

Standing tall and proud next to his bonded he twined his tail with hers and leaned into her for a moment before looking back towards all the faces that cheered in joy for them and gave them their support and love.

"We do have a few announcements to share with all of you as well. We have a few openings within our high ranks, they won't be easy to fill but if you qualify it will be worth the effort, but that can be discussed later, after the celebration. We just wanted to inform all of you that positions need to be filled and we're looking for capable candidates, and while everyone that applies will be considered our Great Mother can only choose a select few. Just something for everyone to think about for now." Perhaps it would give a few of them something to think of, especially those that were trying their best to move up the social ladder and hone their skills more.

A familiar face approached and he leaned into her head with much affection. "I miss him a great deal but we all have our path in life we must take, isn't that right Great Aunt Sylwanin." She had left the pride not long back and one of her daughters had returned to join the fold.

Tuktirey gave an accepting nod of her head as he spoke and looked into the sea of faces with her forest green gaze, leaning back into him briefly she walked down among her people and thanked them for their support in their union, how the people felt was just as important as Ewya's acceptance of their union.

Kaltxì sister, your eyes seem to be searching for someone in particular? Perhaps her loved one in the crowd? There were so many from their pride and from outside present due to the celebration it was easy to get lost in the faces. Though the paint on their own members would likely make them easier to pick out.

The fluttering of wings made Ila look up to see a familiar winged creature upon his head and he gave a hearty chuckle. "Of course. You think I'd do anything of the sort?" Golden gaze looked away from the avian to search the crowd for his beloved mother.

Ruler of Everything

Split Personality

Kathryn Dragonna
Sorry for the dbl/triple quotes >.> XD

Keantha rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 17 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A brilliant smile broke over Mapiya's maw as she watched her beloved friend and his new bride. When the pair was close to the female, she offered them both a joyful smile, "I see you brother, I see you sister and it brings my heart joy." She playfully bumped her head against Ila's before offering Tuktirey a more gentle bump of affection. "I am proud of you both and I know you will do great things for our brothers and sisters."

With her encouragement and well wishes given the lioness moved to let others come forward and greet the newly mated pair.

(Piya is totally open for interaction!)  

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:51 pm
(Also for the sake of my sanity, if any of your characters had greeted Ila and tuk generically (without quoting me) assume they greeted you back in kind <3<3)

User ImageUser Image

"I'm going to go mingle for a little bit." The pale female said with a smile towards the darker teacher and made her way over towards Maji'nyasi and Tsanten. "Kaltxì brother, I see you." Dipping her head she greeted them both, he seemed to have been walking in the direction of the food and she was quite hungry herself. "May I join you?" Sanumi understood if he didn't want any company but she figured she'd ask. It was the polite thing to do.
SSBrosB

Giving a nod of her head she watched as the pale teacher walked off and Txon'ong "I see you sister" Smiling she moved closer towards Mapiya as she finished greeting their Leader's. "Have you been well?" The home mother was an important role to have, at least to Txon it was, the female was well versed in many things and perhaps she could learn from her a little bit.

Keantha

User Image

Spine gave a small twitch as her tail was greeted by a familiar voice and she smile spread across her soft features and she looked towards her pale mate with glowing eyes. "Aphrodite, isn't this the most joyous occasion!" Turning she leaned into him happily, and her eyes grew wide as she spotted another familiar face out in the crowd, Demeter was back and that made her heart swell with pride to know her children would always return home, if even for a little while.

"Now the pride just needs more children running around." Perhaps it was a hint, perhaps she was jesting with her mate, but she'd always welcome the idea of more children.

Kathryn Dragonna

User ImageUser Image

"See, told you he had good advice." Giving Aniheyu a small wink, he gave him a pat on the back. "I'm going to go mingle, you two can discuss things from here." Moving away from the two he moved into the crowd and towards the large blue and lavender crafter, Coel. "I see you brother, enjoying the celebration?" He wouldn't mingle around him long, just wanted to say hello to a few faces and let them know everyone was welcome and part of this celebration whether they particularly liked being there or not.

Kathryn Dragonna

"I..uh..." P'xan had left him alone with his Uncle, and that had the younger male a little nervous. "I found those words to be very useful, though I feel as though I need to challenge myself more and I'm not sure where to begin." Being young had it's advantages and disadvantages, while he had exuberance and stamina he was lacking in the knowledge and experience department.

His focus however was stolen away from the Lead Warrior when a pink form essentially knocked him over. "Demeter! Kaltxì." Dipping his head into his brother's he was happy to see the familiar pink figure, he definitely stood out in a crowd. This is Hawnu, the Lead Warrior. I was just asking him for some advice when you came barreling in." Introducing him to Hawnu with a wave of his paw.

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz

User Image

Uriyah was typically well spoken and confident, but for whatever reason he was overwhelmed by the sheer volume of everything he was bearing witness to on this day so he was a little out of sorts. "I, yes. I've never seen so many happy and celebratory lions in one place quite like this. It's refreshing... What of you?" He realized he didn't know her name and visa versa. "My name is Uriyah, what may I call you by? Blue gaze watching her curiously, the bright paint a wonderful contrast against her dark pelt, he had to go a much different route, he was already so bright so the paint that marked his fur was white. It didn't stand out by much but it was noticeable, at least he hoped.

Sesshy552

User Image

Gaze fell upon someone she didn't know, must be a passing rogue that had heard all the celebrating, a small smile a light chuckle was heard as she replied to the stranger. "Kaltxì, Hello." Knowing the stranger wouldn't be familiar with their native tongue, "Not at all, it was the Great Mother's will. It was also not a permanent position for me to hold, I was just merely holding the place until our Olo'eyktan was able to take command." Her bonded was likely close by, he was dark himself and blended into the shadows easily enough. "He is around here somewhere."

Porcelain Pinch

Porcelain Pinch rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 1, 2, 5 Total: 19 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Kardiaka'kymata nodded in turn, her cheeks turning a darker tint. How silly of her! She should have introduced herself as well. The lioness gave the other a sheepish grin. "My names Kardiaka'kymata but you can call me anything you wish! It's nice to meet you, Kaltxi." She gave a nod of her head and chose to sit down in front of the lioness.

"The Great Mother's will?" What---who was the Great Mother? She looked around for a lion that seemed to possibly fit that description, but couldn't find them. "Who is...the Great Mother?" Was it one of the elderly lionesses in the pride? A god that they worshiped? They pondered to themselves and eyed this Kaltxi, searching for some kind of answer. "What did you do before you took the position?" She didn't know how leaders, even temporary ones, lived. It was so stationary, were they able to explore at all? What was the sense of adventure in that. It sounded dull, boring. But she wasn't going to judge someone for taking the job. In such a large pride someone had to do it.

She again looked around themselves and nodded. Out there mingling with the others, got it.
AstoriaFallen

Porcelain Pinch

Keantha rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 4, 4, 2 Total: 18 (6-36)

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:23 pm
AstoriaFallen

Golden eyes turned towards the younger dark coated lioness as Txon'ong joined the brightly colored female's side. "And I see you sister. I am doing very well, I hope you are enjoying the festivities?" A warm smile crossed her dark muzzle as she regarded the younger female. These girls were the future of the pride, maybe even one of them would be her successor some day. It brought joy to her heart to think of the future of her people.

User Image
Ves wasn't a hundred percent sure about this but a party was a party and these folks were supposed to be friends now so the short, stocky little lioness padded her way into the dense jungle singing a merry tune so she wouldn't surprise anyone, well she hoped not anyway!

"The work it is hard and the hours are long, my spirit is willing, my back it is strong! And when the work's over then drink we'll pour,
we'll dance with the lads upon some foreign shore!
"

(Ves is open to everyone who wants to meet a pirate lass turned hobbit!)  
SSBrosB rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 1, 3, 2 Total: 21 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image

Aumakua blushed in emberassment, realizing that his sigh had been heard by another. He hadn't meant to do it so loudly, but he couldn't do anything about it now. He turned to the other, bright blue almost blinding his eyes for a moment, and he had to blink a few times before his eyes had adjusted. He gave the other a small smile and quietly responded, "I see you brother." He took a look around at the festivities before turning his attention back to the bright blue lion. "I truly am happy for this union... I just wish my father was here." He said.

"I still miss him, and he would have loved to celebrate this." Aumakua said, shaking his head. "I know that I shouldn't be so gloomy. My heart just hasn't fully healed yet from his absence." He took a deep breath, and let it out, and smiled a bit wider. "Still, I can't continue to stay like this forever. I'm Aumakua. What's your name brother?" He asked, his tail swishing from side to side and his legs moving a bit. Perhaps if he moved a bit more, he would feel better about all of this?

Anderleit

--------------------------------------------------

User Image

Maji was still making his way to the food, when a lioness suddenly joined him! It wasn't unwelcome though, food was meant to be shared and eaten with others! Or at least he tried to. It wasn't often that he was able to, except with Tsanten, but the little genet didn't eat the same type of food Maji ate, so it was a bit lonely in that respect.

"I see you sister!" The lion nodded his head enthusiastically, his mane flying about. "Of course you can! The more the merrier!" He was happy to finally have an eating companion that wasn't just a genet! However, Tsanten was not happy with this situation, and decided to bury himself in Maji's mane. He was however, unsuccessful as usual, since his tail could still be seen sticking out of it. "I'm Maji'nyasi! But I usually go by Maji. What's your name sister?" He said, curious about the lioness who had decided to join the two of them.

AstoriaFallen

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

MiddyGlow rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 4, 4, 3 Total: 22 (6-36)

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asuka listened to the lion's announcement and the phrases they used, she heard the same from the members of this pride she listened trying to learn what it all meant. What was this pride about and who was the Great Mother? A matron of the pride? She had no idea but she wanted to learn, and the only way for her to do that was to ask a member, but who should she ask. She thought frowning lost in her thoughts as she stood off to the side as everything went on around her. This place was so different from the rush of the rogue lands.

(Open for interaction)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:07 pm
Tirea's expression dimmed, just as genuine but perhaps not quite as gushing. Thus transformed, his smile was somewhat more simlar to Aumakua's. It certainly better fit the way he felt about the other lion's problem, and seemed more likely to suit the mood that surrounded the darker male. For all his natural exhilaration, Tirea found himself unwilling to shrink from the taste of the somber this would surely bring. After all, he knew the shade of this particular tree entirely too well.

"I see," The singer murmured, adopting a quieter tone. "My deepest sorrows go with you, brother. Has he merely left our pride? Or does he run with Eywa now?" His hide hitched near the shoulders, lending a bit of relief to forepaws that yearned to move. The Rolyu's natural urge was to embrace his fellow in a time of need, and Tirea found himself suddenly near-overwhelmed with the desire to comfort his pridemate. But this hardly seemed the proper time for it, much less the opportunity. "Either way, there is no shame in holding him in your heart. I still miss my parents, to be sure - and they left for Eywa's side quite some time ago." Tirea's smile grew into a sheepish grin. "They named me Tirea'fya'o, though you may call me Tirea, if it's simpler. I think you've the right idea of it, Aumakea - for what it's worth."

SSBrosB

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:02 pm
Ayaukuhime stopped short when the emerald green eyes of their new matriarch stopped her. She bowed her head deeply in response, "Tsahik Tuktirey, sister, I see you," she spoke softly amidst the hubbub of the rest of the crowd. At her question, an involuntary smile placed itself on Kuhi's lips. Ah, yes. Tompa. "Priest Tompa..." she started, glancing over her shoulder in case he happened to be wandering around. "My mate," Ayaukuhime stated, a blush working its way over her white cheeks. "Although I'm happy to speak with anyone willing to give me the time. It is such a joyous occasion for us all," she spoke with another slight head bow. She wasn't quite sure how to interact with their new Tsahik, so she hoped she wasn't making such a fool of herself. She had been royalty once upon a time too, after all - and most didn't take well to too much doting.

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clermelli-Pie would have liked to search out each and every one of her children in the gathering, but she knew it would be practically impossible. She was not even sure if all her children had weathered the storm the pride had been through. She knew some of them had, but she was still trying to get word about some of them. It was hard for the older lioness to wait for word about her own children, but she knew better than to go searching by herself. The blue lioness settled for approaching the new king and poking him with a paw. "Ila, my son, does this mean, you will be the one to lecture me if I hunt pythons now?" It was an old joke from before her mate had been born, only funny now that the situation was long past.

"I think you are as naughty and sneaky as your mother." Pikelis chirpped and hopped over onto Clerm's head and then to her shoulder. The bird did not look pleased at the mention of the python. SHE had not been around for the incident, but she knew the stories and had seen the fangs that became a necklace for Clerm's eldest daughter in the pride. That story was... disturbing to say the least.

Aphrodite licked his mate's forehead and leaned against her. "Give me some time with you in our hammock and we can fix the cub problem..." He grinned and put a paw around her to pull her close and trap her against him for a moment. "I saw Demeter among the crowd... So my parents are likely close to the pride for a time... If our pride was not as big on mates, he would offer to help make new cubs for the pride too." The light colored male chuckled and tried not to look too worried about it. It was just the way his father was afterall.

Demeter grinned at his brother and gave him a big sloppy lick to his forehead before letting him go. "I see you, Hawnu! Please excuse my lack of manners... my mother tried to teach me, but you know how that goes, i'm sure. We don't always pay attention." He gave an impish grin to the other male as he prepared to leave. "I will let you to my brother, as I am sure my mother will have spotted my pink hide by now... one does not keep a mother waiting!" the pink make went scampering off like the imp he was. His behavior really had not improved much with his grandfather since the old male was very tolerant and fluffy.

"That is quite right... and not all paths lead where we expect. Such as mine."
Sylwanin smiled softly as Clermelli-Pie approached the king. "Ah there is a familiar face. I will let you to your mother as I am sure she has much to say to you, young one." Sylwanin was fairly old herself so she knew the tired look on Clerm's face. She really hoped the other lioness had started taking it easy on the hunting, but she doubted she had. Clerm was an independent soul and Sylwanin had always liked that.

Coel jumped when the lion spoke beside him and looked around to see whom the other could be speaking to. It couldn't be him, right? Oh it was him, crap. Coel smiled a bit shyly at the other lion and gave him a greeting, hoping it didn't sound as awkward as it felt. "I see you, Brother." Oh dear the male actually sounded concerned and pleasant, and he should answer him. "I am a bit? It is enjoyable, certainly... I just do not know that I should be here."

AstoriaFallen

Odr saw several old members, one of which was no longer in the pride most of the time, mingling about and smiled. Some said that you could leave the pride, and yet the two she spotted proved that they came back to visit family in most cases. She had found the pride and never wished to leave, but perhaps the draw of the pride was different for each individual? It would certainly explain why some of them could ever think of leaving when born into such a perfect place.

(open for interaction)

Spottirri was not confident enough to go speak with the new couple, the new royal couple, so he settled for weaving in and out of the crowd, trying to remember names for the faces he knew from the pride, and he failed more often than he succeeded. He KNEW members to talk to, but he was miserable at remembering names. He really needed to work on that.

(open to interaction)  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:31 am

Things were changing. Ingyentsim thought she wouldn't like this; she always found a particular distaste to adjustments. But home felt different from before, still foreign to her, that this change felt like a speck of dirt on a mountain. Or perhaps she had just grown jaded.

The temptation to stay hidden away for the day was tempting. Severely tempting. Even now, she contemplated heading back. The anxiety of this once familiar place and the thought of what would happen if anyone knew she had lost the Flute... her ears twitched back, heart hammering. Her eyes swept to the way she came and... saw a familiar sight. Aniheyu.

The younger man was a mystery. He soothed her own turmoil but added a whirlpool of other emotions that had her head spinning. He was young and bright. She was as ruined as her home had been. She shouldn't approach him.

And yet, even as she was giving herself a million reasons why she should disassociate herself and go somewhere private, she was walking towards the dark lion with the dazzling wings.

"Aniheyu," she greeted, before feeling awkward. Had she... ever reached out to him on her own? Actually initiated conversation?

Astoriafallen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image

Funanya had followed her mate to his home. Demeter had tried to explain the rituals of his pride, but they still baffled the young lioness. She'd found a quiet spot to sit and watch. It seems they'd returned at a good time. A new king had just been crowned it seemed. She was happy her mate could be here for this.

So many unknown lions in one place were a bit daunting for her. The wandering life of a rogue didn't often allow such large gatherings, at least not that she'd been apart of. So she sat quietly and watched.

magnadearel

MiddyGlow rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 2, 6, 2 Total: 18 (6-36)

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asuka was still a little uncertain about where she was and what was going on, so she was hanging back by herself watching and listening to what was going on trying to get a clue about what this place was about. She watched the lions move around it certainly looked like a nice place to live. She had been wandering the rogue lands for a long time and the flatlands blended together very easily. Then again this place she was certain she could get lost in just as easily, a tangle of trees and vines she wouldn't know how to survive in.  
Sesshy552 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 5, 3, 4 Total: 20 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image

Z'aria kindly listened to the male as he spoke. Her tail-tip lightly patting at the ground next to her leg. He was right, the gathering had been larger than even she was used to, but that was to be expected with who exactly they were celebrating. The new Olo'eyktan and Tsahik was an exciting affair. "Z'aria, it is nice to meet you, Uriyah." She tipped her head lightly to the side, her eyes briefly looking over him once more to make sure she truly hadn't seen him before. After all his coat was very striking. "The celebration is really grand today, you're right. Have you tried any of the food prepared for the feast?" She stood at the break in her words, her invitation to join her implied as she lifted her chin to indicate the food laid out further in the hollow tree. "I heard they have new dishes to the pride laid out."

AstoriaFallen

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

SSBrosB rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 5, 5, 4 Total: 21 (6-36)

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:05 pm
User Image

Aumakua could feel himself wanting to rest. Talking about his father made him tired, but he knew he had enough energy to keep going. "We believe he is with Eywa now, that is my family. We haven't seen him since the storm." And they had searched for days for him. He had even taken it upon himself to keep going when his sister and mother had to rest. He didn't want to admit that his father was gone, and perhaps that was what was causing his heart to feel so heavy.

"Thank you. It's hard to lose our parents. But there are times for mourning and times for celebration and it is now one of the times where we should be celebrating happier things." Aumakua said. He looked over to see what the others were doing, when he remembered that his stomach was still empty. "Would you like to join me in feasting? There's nothing like eating to help one feel better." At least he would go and eat, and then he would try and find out if there were other activities going on or just more socializing. Nothing was wrong with socializing, he just wasn't good at it.

Anderleit
I apologize for completely butchering this post

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas