Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Adventurer's Guild ~ Open '59-'60 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              нєу, нєу, ι'ℓℓ ℓєт уσυ ωαℓк αℓℓ σνєя мє, мє
                                                              уσυ киσω тнαт ι'м α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє, тєαѕє
                                                              вυт ι ωαит ιт ρяєтту ρℓєαѕє, ρℓєαѕє
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ киσω уσυ киσω ι'м ¢яαzу
                                                              ι נυѕт ωαииα вє уσυя вαву

spaceDesi recognized the boy who had approached her from her house, and was honestly sort of surprised to see him here. He'd always struck her as being on the shy side, to say the least. This was a bit more social than she would've expected from him. Although, maybe that was why he wanted to talk to her. Maybe he was fishing for an excuse to leave after the younger girl (his sister, she was almost totally sure) forced him to come.

spaceShe arched a brow, curious, and glanced at the two younger kids she'd been talking to.
                                                              "Uh, gimme a sec, guys. Oh! DJ, any chance you can play twenty questions with anyone else who comes in while I talk to... uh, Jin, isn't it?" She was pretty sure that was his name. Desi didn't bother to wait for an answer, just grinned at DJ and clapped him on the shoulder. "Great, you're the best brother a girl could ask for, don't tell Zach I said that, byyyyyye~"

spaceWith that, she let the sixth year drag her off away from the group, crossing her arms expectantly. "Alright, you got me alone. What's up?" she asked. Normally she'd make a crack about times and places and snogging or something of that nature, but she didn't really get the vibe that such a thing would be a good idea right now.

мιѕѕ мє, мιѕѕ мє, иσω уσυ ωαииα кιѕѕ мє
                                                              вαву, уσυ киσω ι ωαит α ℓιттℓє тαѕтє, тαѕтє
                                                              ѕσ ℓєт мє тαкє уσυ αℓℓ тнє ωαу, ωαу
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя вє тнє ѕαмє, ѕαмє

wнere - Clubroom
                                                              wнen - Early Fall 2044
                                                              wιтн - Club Members
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                                              [b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
                                                              [b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
                                                              [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
                                                              [b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

Fuzzymelonlord

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Desiree
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Everything feels so strange
                                                          Even myself, that I was so familiar with
                                                          Even when the bright morning comes
                                                          It doesn’t shine on me

If the male was behind honest, he was a bit surprise that she knew his name. He wasn't exactly well known, despite being a prefect. Which to be fair, he preferred. He was also pretty grateful that she had gotten right down to business. He didn't know if his soul could take any poking or prodding. "Well....I was wanting to ask about the character I want to make for the campaign." He began. He didn't really look at her eyes, more like he was looking past her or at the floor or basically anywhere but her. To anyone else it probably would have looked like he was asking her out. "I was wanting to make a more...evil aligned character to make things a bit interesting. I mean, I'm...not really the person anyone would expect to play someone evil. I don't even think my...my sister would expect it. But I didn't...I didn't want to do it without your permission." He was rambling, he knew he was. He groaned internally at his actions, this was definitely not going well. Or at least to him it wasn't. She was probably going to think that he had no idea what he was doing and that he was in over his head with this character idea.

"Obviously, it is up to you of course. I just thought it would be interesting to have a kind of...wrench in the usually neutral or good alligned parties that newbies generally go for." Despite his wishes, his voice seemed to turn into almost a mumble at the end. His heart wouldn't stop pounding and he began tugging at a lose string on his sweater. Definitely something he shouldn't be doing and he would probably have to ask Ha-Yun to fix the hole he was inevitably going to make in the hem.

I’m letting out a cold breath
                                                          In front of the hardships that repeat every day
                                                          I don’t want meaningless fights
                                                          But the more I hold it in, the bigger the thorn gets

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          my poor boi is gonna have a heart attack at 16

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Charley and Ariel
Mood
Pumped

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

I wanna be selfish
                                                          I still have a lot of wishes
                                                          I don’t wanna adjust to the standards of the world
                                                          I’m better off doing it my way

Ha-Yun did her best not to laugh at her brother as he attempted to converse with the Club Captain (a super cutie). She was shocked that Jin hadn't fainted yet. But she did as she was asked and went and grabbed two application sheets for them. She glanced at the other two that seemed to be filling out their own sheets. She noticed the female seemed to be glancing over at the upperclassman who was currently corralling a bunch of newbs. The younger female snorted out a laugh before approaching the two. Neither of the pair were in her year or house but it never hurt to make new friends. Especially people she was going to be campaigning with. "Hiya! You guys excited to play? I haven't played in like forever. But if you two are newbs I'm totally willing to help you guys out!" She greeted, a bright smile on her face. "I'm Ha-Yun btw, my brother is that loser over there having a panic attack while talking to the cutie captain. Who are you two?"

The male laughed a bit at her words and smiled at her. "I've never played at all before. I'm honestly here because Desi wanted me to come and it seemed like fun. It's nice to meet you Ha-Yun, I'm Ariel." Ha-Yun's eyes widened a bit and beamed. "Oh! Are you the one with the super scary sister! She gave a black eye to one of my classmates last year. It was wicked neat to see." She then looked over at the female "Cool hair btw, my mum would kill me if i cut my hair off. You rock it!"

Sometimes being selfish isn’t too bad.
                                                          Don’t misunderstand, I don’t have bad intentions
                                                          Let me be a little more honest
                                                          I love myself

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Yes, Ha-Yun actually said BTW instead of by the way. and yes....she is the worst.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 am
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

Sonora listened with increasing interest as a upperclassman-- the club captain possibly?-- explained what was going on. She admitted she didn't know what role-playing was, but by the sound of it, it was like when her granda would play "Cursebreakers" with her. She nodded along eagerly, wondering again where the dice came in when the older girl gestured to a table with a map grid and a few little figurines. It sounded....Complicated, yes. But interesting!

"Thank you," Sonora replied, silently thanking her for the offer to just watch. "I'd love to.". As the older girl got dragged off by another student who seemed to know much more, Sonora meandered towards the table that had been pointed out to scrutinize more what this make-believe board-game involved. Spotting a book titled the Player's Handbook, Sona slipped into a chair and started flipping through.

Also let me know if I need to edit; I assumed there would be books nearby.

Cara MiaKitty

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

нєу, нєу, ι'ℓℓ ℓєт уσυ ωαℓк αℓℓ σνєя мє, мє
                                                              уσυ киσω тнαт ι'м α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє, тєαѕє
                                                              вυт ι ωαит ιт ρяєтту ρℓєαѕє, ρℓєαѕє
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ киσω уσυ киσω ι'м ¢яαzу
                                                              ι נυѕт ωαииα вє уσυя вαву

spaceDesi's eyes widened in surprise and no small amount of glee when Jin explained what he wanted to do. She grinned, looking almost maniacal. "Oooh, I love it!" she declared, bouncing ever so slightly. "My common sense says not for the first campaign, because I want the newer players to get a feel for the game without any nonsense. But my fun side says 'sink or swim, babes.'" She cackled slightly. Then glanced up, to make sure no one had noticed her. She didn't want to give it away before it even began, after all. "Okay, tell ya what. After the official club meeting wraps, you and I can head somewhere a little more private and plan this out. I'm going with a pre-written, easy-to-follow game so that people can get a feel for how everything works. But that doesn't mean I have to stay on script, so we can probably put our heads together and figure out how to go off-course a little and set something up." Desi figured that they could stick to the original campaign plan for a while, and maybe find a way to write Jin's character into the plot in a way that would make it a good twist in the second-to-last act. If he was evil from the start and they didn't set it up correctly, no one would be willing to let him go with the party. Especially since new players often didn't know how to avoid meta-gaming; they might treat his character more harshly than they realistically ought to because of out of character knowledge. She wanted to avoid that at all costs, so it made the most sense to keep it a big secret and reveal it later on.

мιѕѕ мє, мιѕѕ мє, иσω уσυ ωαииα кιѕѕ мє
                                                              вαву, уσυ киσω ι ωαит α ℓιттℓє тαѕтє, тαѕтє
                                                              ѕσ ℓєт мє тαкє уσυ αℓℓ тнє ωαу, ωαу
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя вє тнє ѕαмє, ѕαмє

wнere - Clubroom
                                                              wнen - Early Fall 2044
                                                              wιтн - Club Members
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                                              [b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
                                                              [b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
                                                              [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
                                                              [b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley found herself suppressing a groan when another, altogether too perky student saw fit to join them. The younger girl was talking far too fast and far too much for her liking. Of course, generally Charley liked for people to not talk to her at all, but she knew that was a pretty high standard that was never going to be met. That didn't mean she had to be happy about it when people were too much for her. She was pretty sure the Slytherin girl was too much by a normal person's standards, too.

spaceUnfortunately for her, Ariel didn't have normal standards, either, and his were the exact opposite of her own. He looked perfectly happy to accommodate the newcomer. Charley sighed.
                                              "Charley," she bit out by way of introduction, scowling slightly at the comment on her hair. She'd chopped it all off and dyed it on a whim, and her uncle had been less than thrilled. He didn't like for things to change. It just figured that he'd been more upset about the actual haircut and color than he was concerned about where she'd gotten the hair dye. Not that she would've admitted to stealing it if he'd asked.

space"It's just a haircut," she snorted, eyes flicking back over to DJ for a moment before settling on Ha-Yun. She didn't need anyone to tell her that they liked her hair. Although now that it had been mentioned, there was a small voice in the back of her head wondering if she might've had more luck with DJ if she'd kept it the way it was before. Not that she'd had bad luck, exactly. It was more nonexistent. Mostly on account of her not trying, because she knew it wasn't going to go her way anyway. She was younger than him, and probably not his type. She didn't think she was anybody's type. Too quiet and mean. Which was fine. She didn't want to date him. She just wanted to stare at him some.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Club Room
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - Ariel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Desiree
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Everything feels so strange
                                                          Even myself, that I was so familiar with
                                                          Even when the bright morning comes
                                                          It doesn’t shine on me

She had Jin going for a second, he was relieved that his idea hadn't been completely disregarded. But his heart almost stopped at her suggestion about going somewhere together after the club meeting. Sure to most people it wasn't a big deal, but Jin was rarely ever without his sister or Whitney. So the thought of him going alone with a rather attractive upper class man....anywhere was enough to make his face pale ever so slightly. Of course, logically Jin knew that they would need to hash things out together so that they both knew what he would be doing during the campaign and that
                                                          would take talking more to her. Jin inwardly cursed, he hadn't really thought this through. But....he did still really want to go through with his plan.

So currently he had two choices, go with her after the meeting and possibly die of a heart attack or embarrassment, or give up the whole plot."I...um, yeah sure. That's fine. um yeah, yeah. Totally fine." Now Jin was moving onto his second problem of the hour, what to tell Ha-Yun. Usually if the siblings went to clubs together, he would walk her back to her dorms to make sure she didn't get into any trouble. Obviously that would not be the case today, so he would have to figure out an excuse without giving away his plan.

I’m letting out a cold breath
                                                          In front of the hardships that repeat every day
                                                          I don’t want meaningless fights
                                                          But the more I hold it in, the bigger the thorn gets

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Charley and Ariel
Mood
Curious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

I wanna be selfish
                                                          I still have a lot of wishes
                                                          I don’t wanna adjust to the standards of the world
                                                          I’m better off doing it my way

Ha-Yun couldn't stop herself from grinning. The two seemed like pretty interesting people, though the girl reminded her a bit of Ji-Hoon with her attitude. Crossing her arms behind her back she leaned a bit towards the girl, enough to get closer but not enough to invade her personal space. "Well I mean, guys are super into that cute short hair cut right now, you know? And there are a lot of cute guys in the school!"She explained, obviously noticing Charley look over at that upper class man once again. Ha-Yun couldn't help herself from giggling and glancing over at the other students in the room. "Well...i mean there are only like 3 cute guys in here, Ariel included and my dumb brother excluded obviously. Hmmm...that one is kinda hot don't ya think?" She questioned, jerking her thumb in the direction of the boy that seemed to have attracted Charley's attention.

Thankfully Ha-Yun wasn't cruel enough to speak any louder than normal. She didn't want to upset the girl, but she was curious and lived for stuff like this. She wasn't sure exactly why Charley was eyeing the boy so much, of course he was super cute, but Charley seemed like the type to go for a bigger nerd. Looks could be deceiving though, which is why Ha-Yun was probing as she was.

Sometimes being selfish isn’t too bad.
                                                          Don’t misunderstand, I don’t have bad intentions
                                                          Let me be a little more honest
                                                          I love myself

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕσмєωнєяє ιи тнє єи∂ σf αℓℓ тнιѕ нαтє
                                                              тнєяє'ѕ α ℓιgнт αнєα∂ тнαт ѕнιиєѕ ιитσ тнιѕ gяανє
                                                              тнαт'ѕ ιи тнє єи∂ σf αℓℓ тнιѕ ραιи

spaceMallaidh was being very specific about making sure her things were organized before the club was set to open. She had very specifically gotten to the room early, so that she could ensure that everything was in its place. A few years ago she might have scoffed at being a member of the club at all, let alone running it, but time had a way of changing things, she supposed. In any case, being the club captain and therefore default GM was probably a better position for her than a member who actually participated in campaigns. She was a little too controlling and opinionated, she thought, to be sitting at a table with however many other kids, playing a game where she had to rely on them not being fools. As GM, players being fools had an entirely different flavor to it; she loved it, because it meant they could more easily fall into the traps she devised. She wasn't the sort of person who actively sought a TPK ending for her games, but she'd be lying to say she didn't find it amusing when that's what happened.

ι αм иσт αfяαι∂, ι ωσи'т вυяи συт ιи тнιѕ ρℓα¢є
                                                              му ιитєитισи ιѕ тσ fα∂є αи∂ ι ωιℓℓ, ι ωιℓℓ
                                                              ιи тнιѕ нσυѕє σи α нιℓℓ тнє ∂єα∂ αяє ℓινιиg ѕтιℓℓ
                                                              тнєιя ιитєитισи ιѕ тσ кιℓℓ αи∂ тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ
                                                              кєєρ уσυя ¢нιℓ∂яєи ѕαfє ιиѕι∂є, συт σf ρσ¢кєт, συт σf мιи∂
                                                              υитιℓ тнєу ∂яιик тнє ωιиє αи∂ тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ, тнєу ωιℓℓ

wнere - Club Dungeon - Head of Room
                                                              wнen - Friday Night - September 2049
                                                              wιтн - who
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                              σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                              тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                              вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                              тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris entered the RPG club excitedly, looking very much forward to this year. She'd spent basically all summer working on her zombie game, and she was really hoping there would be some interest in playing. Also that Mallaidh would agree to let her run it to begin with, but she didn't see why not. It was a little violent and bloody, but all the best RPG's were, in her opinion. She approached the seventh year with a wide grin, not bothering to speak; she knew Mallaidh well enough to know that if she wanted to discuss the game, she'd say something. Otherwise, it was usually best to only interact with her in-game, unless you were her best mate August. Tris was chill with that. She also knew that running the club was probably the limit to Mallaidh's ability to be nice and social, so making it easy as possible was definitely a priority.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                              иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                              σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                              вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

pronoυnѕ - She/Her

Tristan Lovette - Ravenclaw
                                              Year: 6th
                                              Experience Level: New game plus
                                              Games You Know: Standard D&D plus various horror games including a few zombie games, VtM, Call of Cthulhu, etc.
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: I like all games, but I prefer running horror. My characters are usually trained magic wielders, and any race but human.
                                              Interested in GMing? I have an All Flesh Must Be Eaten (zombie game) already written up if it's cool with the captain/people wanna play

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:13 pm
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian all but crept into the RPG club, quietly determined to wriggle his way into joining the campaign, despite the fact that he'd never played before and the club captain was a seventh year prefect, practically an adult. Hopefully no one would question his lack of nerd credentials and he could just... slide under the radar. Besides, he wasn't completely clueless. He'd heard about tabletop games before and he'd read a lot of fantasy books growing up. How difficult could it be? And maybe if he offered to do sketches of everyone's characters, they'd be more inclined to let him stay. He took a seat at the table, keeping a death grip on his notebook.

Rian McLellan - Ravenclaw
Year: First
Experience Level: None?
Games You Know: None?
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Dark fantasy. I want to play as a bard first. Humans are boring.
Interested in GMing? Haha no

OOC:
Username

Just let me out, I wanna run
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                      wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                      thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                      вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack made it into the club room, excited to start the new year and whatever new campaigns people had come up with. He knew Tris had spent basically the whole break working on what was sure to be a very intricate zombie apocalypse game, which he would definitely be playing. He wasn't a horror fan himself exactly, but Tris always ran good games. He was pretty sure someone would end up dropping out just because his cousin actually scared them.

spaceOnce his form was filled out and turned in, he sidled up to the Ravenclaw, grinning widely.
                                                      "I already started on a character for your game," he said, winking. Tris' huffed, amused and exasperated all at once, which was par for the course with the two of them, really. "What's your plan for alignments, are we trying to turn this into a proper bloodbath or is this a Dale Horvath's Ideal Apocalypse type thing? Everybody sitting around a fire singing Kumbaya and all?"

spaceTris' eyes narrowed, but she looked curious. He could tell. "Depends," she said slowly, apparently trying to read his mind and determine what he was thinking. "What kind of chaos are you planning on causing?"

space"Nothing too bad," Jack replied, innocence bleeding from him. "Just wanna play a very attractive young lady who turns all the female-attracted persons against each other trying to get them to look out for her before themselves."

spaceTris let out a bark of laughter. "You would want to play the zombie apocalypse slut," she said with a snort. "Tell you what, lemme see who's interested in playing, and I'll get back to you."

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                      lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                      ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld
                                                      whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld

Jack Lovette - Slytherin
                                                      Year: 6th
                                                      Experience Level: Very familiar, my family are all nerds
                                                      Games You Know: Standard D&D, 7th Seas, like all the horror games my cousin plays, VtM
                                                      Race/Class/Style Preferences: I like to play bards and rogues, and I usually go for races with CHA bonuses when possible.
                                                      Interested in GMing? I'd be happy to run a pirate-themed game

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                  í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                  í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                  чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceAusten entered the room, curious as to what to expect. So far, the crowd was... not small, he guessed, but not at all what he was used to, considering he normally played with his whole family, plus the Whitethornes, and random friends of theirs. Then again, he'd gotten here fairly quickly. Desi had told him that she'd been the one to start the club, and told him he'd better join "if he knew what was good for him," which was usually the sort of thing she said before threatening to drink all his blood or something equally ridiculous. He was pretty sure she just wanted to make sure he had a social life.

spaceOf course, he was doing just fine on that front, he thought. He had... friends? They were friends, right? He approached the older student running the club to fill out the paperwork, and then took another look around. Now that he was actually looking at faces and not just doing a headcount, he realized Rian was here. Smiling, he approached his housemate.
                                                  "Hey," he said, settling into the chair next to him, noticing how he clutched his notebook. Probably a newb, then. "So, uh, have you ever played before?" he asked, not wanting to be That Guy and start doling out advice on an assumption. He definitely wanted Rian to have a good time, he decided, so that he had a friendly face in the club. Assuming no one else showed up, anyway. But maybe someone would.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

Austen Masteres - Ravenclaw
                                                  Experience Level: Not an expert, but, intermediate? Maybe?
                                                  Games You Know: Mostly familiar with Dungeons and Dragons, and Vampire: The Masquerade.
                                                  Race/Class/Style Preferences: I like fantasy games, but I'll play almost anything. I like scholarly classes, and intelligent races.
                                                  Interested in GMing? No thank you

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:03 am
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian's cover was almost immediately blown when Austen sat down beside him; however he was so relieved to see a semi-friendly (he hoped) face that he didn't mind. A little surprised, too- it wasn't like he though Austen was a mean or cold person, he'd just seemed like someone who maybe wasn't necessarily going to be the one to go right up to other people and start talking, so they had that in common. He smiled quickly, and kept his voice low as if worried about being scolded for being too loud, or worse, overheard and tossed out by some nonexistent bouncer. "Uh," Rian said, left leg jiggling. "Not really? But," he quickly amended, "I looked up some stuff beforehand, to be prepared, so I'm not- I think I have a pretty good idea of... what to expect?" he finished a little lamely, then glanced around and flipped open his notebook.

"I dunno what... what story we're doing but I want to play a bard," a pale finger jabbed at a haphazard sketch of a gnome with what looked like some reed pipes and a lute. "And I thought maybe he could start off with a hand crossbow... he's a gnome, erm, his name is Fionn." He shut up suddenly, and laid his hand flat over the sketch as if embarrassed. "Do you think that would work? I'm not sure about any of the modifiers and I don't want them to get annoyed about me not knowing what I'm doing," he muttered.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Just let me out, I wanna run
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:26 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori had decided to join The Adventurer's Guild, despite knowing next to nothing about table top RPGs... if only because Austen had said he was joining, and Tori wanted to spend more time with his friends. And well what was one more club? He had time, and he liked trying new things. He arrived in the club room to find Austen already there, along with another first year... Rian, he was pretty sure was the boy's name. He quickly filled out the paperwork, before making his way over to the two and giving a half wave. "Hey, I decided to join too." He said with a grin. "But you're gonna have to help teach me what I'm doing." He joked with a small laugh.

He was a lot more comfortable around his fellow first years than the students who were years ahead of him. He was trying to get comfortable with them too though. Clubs meant interacting with students of all ages after all. The two boys were currently discussing bards and modifiers and who knew what else. Tori was happy to listen and try to learn at least a little right then and there.

Hitori Miyazaki - Hufflepuff
                                                            Experience Level: I have no experience... I hope I can learn
                                                            Games You Know: I know what DnD is? But I have no idea how to play.
                                                            Race/Class/Style Preferences: Anything sounds cool I guess. I like reading fantasy so I guess fantasy stuff would be cool with mages and stuff.
                                                            Interested in GMing? No thank you.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash