Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:08 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T’tain
Dragon Name & Color Brown Thespeth

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:16 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: P’kav
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Dharmath

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:20 am
I Fly With Flame’s Fury
Rider Name: W’res
Dragon Name & Color Blue Enoith

Quote:
61-64. You come across a small cothold that was clearly hit badly with Thread during the last Fall.
If you are from Firestorm: No one survived and there's nothing left to be done but flame the whole place.
If you are from Heart's Fire: You're not sure how they were missed, but there are wounded here and your Wingleader orders you to return to the Weyr immediately to bring healers and aid back.
If you are from Star Flame: Although the damage was extensive, the holders appear to be more or less in one piece. There's not much that you can do for the inhabitants and they are angry at the Weyr. You're not going to be getting any help here.

Report back to the the Weyrleader with this information as it is clear that someone is not doing their job. There are evidently holes in the Weyr's Threadfall charts.

Dea and #Teddy# rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:32 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Edalla
Dragon Name & Color Green Moilath

Quote:
42-45. You find a ship struggling against a submerged reef and you assist the captain in freeing it. Unfortunately, the ship is not the one you seek and has no news of the Southern Star. You've spent at least an hour on this task and are behind schedule.

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:20 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Vennodren
Dragon Name & Color Green Nzambith

82-85. While flying a sweep, you encounter a merchant vessel that has been stranded on the coast for days. The cliff above is too high to scale and the ship has run aground with significant damage. You aid the captain and crew in transporting the ship to safety. The captain thanks you and seems a little shifty about his cargo. You get the feeling that you are being herded away from something, although everything you've seen so far appears to be above board. How strange.  
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:22 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'sar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Adarith

56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:24 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: K'mar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Vith

1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.  
Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:25 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Adi
Dragon Name & Color Blue Mazamath

Quote:

46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

Meepfur
Crew

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:26 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ar'ad
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Turoth

76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!  
Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:27 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Set'al
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Pipith

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Meepfur
Crew

SilverLutz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ar'ad
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Turoth

76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

--3. You spend too much time ogling the treasure and the pirates get the drop on you! You're able to fight them off but are wounded in the attempt. It's highly unlikely that you'll be forgetting this lesson. Report to the infirmary at once.  
Meepfur rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 am
Meepfur
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Set'al
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Pipith

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

--2. Although you try to explain why the Weyr has fallen short, your explanations just aren't up to snuff and you are instructed to take their complaints directly to the top.

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:30 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ralla
Dragon Name & Color Green Firith

Quote:

61-64. You come across a small cothold that was clearly hit badly with Thread during the last Fall.
If you are from Firestorm: No one survived and there's nothing left to be done but flame the whole place.
If you are from Heart's Fire: You're not sure how they were missed, but there are wounded here and your Wingleader orders you to return to the Weyr immediately to bring healers and aid back.
If you are from Star Flame: Although the damage was extensive, the holders appear to be more or less in one piece. There's not much that you can do for the inhabitants and they are angry at the Weyr. You're not going to be getting any help here.

Report back to the the Weyrleader with this information as it is clear that someone is not doing their job. There are evidently holes in the Weyr's Threadfall charts.

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:33 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Iafri
Dragon Name & Color Green Girofleth

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.
--If you're from Fire Storm: These riders are from some of the other Weyrs on Pern. They're simply checking out the coast on a rest day, and interested in seeing the black sand beaches of some of the islands. They're a friendly enough lot, ready to take some down time, and forget about Thread for a day. They invite you to join their part... but Duty calls. [If your character would ditch work to party it up with some new friends, then you'd better let your Wingleader know, because word would definitely get back. << And now you're in troooouble.]

(Iafri says no thx.)  

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:36 am
I Fly With Flame’s Fury
Rider Name: Allia
Dragon Name & Color Blue Somnuth

Quote:

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff