Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission - The Maiden Voyage of the SS Anne II(Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:44 pm
Aile and Tatooine landed near the mass of people, the woman staring in mild disbelief. the whole mass of people around, and their attention was all focused on the Snagem's that were there already. Thankfully. She never did enjoy being a even a part of the spotlight, preferring to hang back and let others take credit. It was a generally a good survival tactic, one that had helped her well before meeting with Snagem. She only hoped she could keep unnoticed now as she attempted to join up with the others, recalling Tatooine rather hastily.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:03 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile and Tatooine landed near the mass of people, the woman staring in mild disbelief. the whole mass of people around, and their attention was all focused on the Snagem's that were there already. Thankfully. She never did enjoy being a even a part of the spotlight, preferring to hang back and let others take credit. It was a generally a good survival tactic, one that had helped her well before meeting with Snagem. She only hoped she could keep unnoticed now as she attempted to join up with the others, recalling Tatooine rather hastily.
Cecile Silverstone
While the siblings were walking down to the ship, they didn't realize Snagem was known. "I thought Snagem was suppose to be underground?" "Yes. But seeing how we've been dealing with so much recently. That's kinda hard to keep in the dark." He said as he kept his sister to the side that way nobody would be taking any pictures of her. As they were heading towards the entrance, they pulled out their SNAG's to get their QR codes ready as both of them heard that someone had Ulla's shirt. "H-Huh?!" She said a little louder then she thought she would. Her face was red a bit embarrassed at the thought, she looked around to see who said that but there were too many people around. "I-If you have my shirt...please give it back." She said as the crowd just awhed because of Ulla's embarrassment. Leon hit her head as it was a misunderstanding on her part. Hopefully. "Idiot. Get on the boat."
Darksol88
"Uhhhhh..." Trying her hardest to lay low, Amaranth would quickly follow the others, only nodding at the apparently starstruck cruise attendant. "Look, we're just people like anyone else. I'm pretty sure we all put our pants on one leg at a time..." In her continued efforts to keep from being overwhelmed by it all, she'd take out her SNAG and have the QR code showing up to be read.

After a moment, Cera would return, nibbling on a Lava Cookie. "Huh, was in the wrapper and everything. Surprised that truck was still there too- oh, here." Tapping on the SNAG a few times with her tail, she'd also have the QR code up, trying to ignore the kid saying about how they wanted her.
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko was very, very surprised when random strangers started calling their names. She was even more so, and more than a little embarrassed on top of it when somebody shoved a plate of cookies into her arms. "Um, th-thank you," she said, forcing herself to thank whoever it was who did so. Times like this made her extremely grateful for the fur covering her cheeks. "This is surreal. How do they know all our names?" Keiko would ask, making sure to do so quietly enough as to not draw attention to herself. "Who cares?" Abby retorted in an annoyed tone to mask her jealousy. The younger trainer pushed her way through the crowd a little more roughly than she otherwise would, but was stopped in her tracks when Brunor appeared in front of her, with my body in tow.

(He would want to be here for this. Don't worry, I know Hypnosis, so if he does wake up prematurely, I can keep him asleep. He won't be missing out on any rest because of this,) he said to Keiko, knowing she could understand Pokespeak. Though Keiko was shocked and worried when he showed up , she smiled as he explained himself. Abby, however, merely slipped past him and continued forcing her way to the ship, though she wasn't using her full strength to do so - she didn't want to actually hurt anyone, after all.
Reno Vantas
Reno watched from the bow of the ship, mystified at the reactions of the crowd below him. Maybe he should've actually bothered walking through there instead of teleporting onto the prow of the thing. But it seems he was noticed by someone in the crowd and he gave a small wave in response to that acknowledgement, making sure to use his robotic arm for the full effect. It was nice to have people actually believing in them and trusting they knew what the hell they were doing. And if he hadn't been summoned so rudely from his night catching up on comics by that arrogant a** Blue. He really needed to say hello to that guy again, they had some stuff to catch up on. Regardless, he soon found himself listening to even their greeter stammering in response to their presence. "Honey, if this is all it takes to throw you off your game, the things we're about to do are going to melt your pretty little mind in sheer awe from the spectacle." Reno shouted, looking down at the others of the group as they slowly began to filter through scanning their QR codes. "Oh.....right. Uh....present." Reno said, making the QR code pop up as a hologram from his palm.

Leslie and Aria found themselves in teh midst of the throng of cheering people, both grumbling amongst themselves at the lack of acknowledgement. They had both done extremely exceptional thing, heck Aria should have even more recognition from her music career. But I guess when you are the ones doing the flashiest things for saving the world, you got the fan and fans......wait, was Ulla getting acknowledged as well? What the hell! Continuing to mutter and grumble to themselves, Aria and Leslie both filtered onto the ship and went onto the deck near Reno.
Blizzard120
After nursing where Freth elbowed me, I nearly jumped having a kid shoved right near me in a mother's frantic attempt for an autograph. "You wanted to know why I never wanted to press the whole Duke thing in Kalos? This is why. This exactly right here."

"I don't know, maybe it can get you to meet more people than the same 20 faces in a building." Freth said.

"Uh..." Tristen was overwhelmed; haven't been as such since the tournament he participated in at the Battle Frontier. "Do people really do this!? Why!?"

"Just...keep moving!"

Any of the Snagems who thought they heard individuals get called out but not their own names just weren't listening hard enough. Every person there was getting accolades or acclaim... or merch offers. The dazed boat attendant scanned their QR codes one at a time, her hands shaking in awe as she processed everyone onto the Anne. Onboard the Snagems would find an assortment of clean well-furnished cabins, a central dining hall, and most importantly an advanced state of the art logistics/security pavilion. There was a pool on one of the lower floors, though the amount of time they were going to get probably wasn't going to let them enjoy it. There was also a war room, complete with detailed maps and charts of Orre, Gateon, and the surrounding area. They had plenty of resources to come up with a strategy before they arrived. As the last Snagem boarded, the crew pulled up the gangplank and the ship's stealth engines quietly came to life, no belch of smoke to announce its departure as the boat began pulling away from the coast.

"Goodbye!"

"Aile, bring me back a lucky rock okay?!"

"Aria! I have your new record!"

"Freth! Come back and dinner's on the house!"

"Team Snagem is welcome here any time!"

"And good luck!"

With a hearty send off from the crowd, the team was on its way to Gateon Port, the Anne cutting through the water like a sleek black missile. In the middle of the group, the trembling ship attendant looks around. "I-I hope you enjoy your t-t-trip..." She manages. "C-c-" She stops, pulling out a postcard somehow inexplicably stamped with the Team Snagem logo. "Can I get your a-autographs?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:18 pm
"Um..." There's a part of Cera that felt that humoring the request wasn't a great idea. At the same time, it wasn't like the team was some secret thing anymore. Maybe she could humor this one. Maybe. As she took another bite of the Lava Cookie, she'd give her answer. "Do you have one of those ink pads or something?"

Amaranth, on the other hand, was so stunned by the request that she didn't know how to respond.  
We found our way onto the ship and then rubbed the sides of my head. "...the sooner we can get done with this and the sooner I can go back to the gym, the better. This has really gotten out of hand." I said.

"...you really don't like people do you?" Freth asked.

"No, I don't like notoriety. We were supposed to be under the radar and now we got...that. You don't seem to realize just what kind of crap that we're going to go through from here on, don't you?" I then asked.

"I can imagine, but that's just part of the risks, right?"

"It really...shouldn't be."

Tristen could only listen to the two adults then took notice to Cera, staring in confusion. "Uh...Cera? Where'd you get the cookie?" Seriously, when did she have time for that?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Abby sighed once she was inside. Despite the way she acted when she started feeling jealous, she did hear her name getting called out. Now, she just felt bad that she assumed she wouldn't get any shoutouts because she was new. Though how anyone knew her name despite her never setting foot in Hoenn on official team business was anyone's guess. The only thing she could guess is that it came with the territory with those people. Then she remembered hearing that Snagem was supposed to be a secret organization and she snorted at that thought given what she just went through.

Keiko had to let Hera out of her ball to get the Heracross to hold her cookie tray before she could grab a pen, but she was quick to make sure she signed her name on the attendant's postcard. With how nice everyone was being, there was no way she could talk herself out of it. "There you go!" Keiko said with a happy smile. "I signed Terashi's name, too," she added, motioning to my unconscious body. "He's recovering from a bad accident right now, or he would do it himself," she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:40 pm
Lykas, Odd and Kaya were definitely hearing outcries for them as they walked through the crowd but when one person in particular called out for Odd to marry them, Lykas' eyes instantly snapped into attack mode, glowing black as he withheld a Hex. "He's spoken for, honey."

"It's so unusual to see people cheering for us like this..." Odd said more to himself than anyone else, steering Lykas away from the crowd and back toward the boat as he did.

"Can you really say you didn't expect it at this point, though?" Kaya asked. "The team has been front and center, marching on the front lines in practically every major confrontation in the war in Unova. I'm just surprised Wren hasn't been called out yet."

"He's probably paid the media to keep quiet about him. It wouldn't exactly be good for his business if dissenters learned he was involved with us." Lykas replied, calming down now as they approached the ship and allowed the woman with the QR scanner to beginning scanning them all in.

"I haven't done any such thing but if my parents have put two and two together at this point, there's a good chance the two of them have allocated some company funds to such things." Wren spoke up. "They have a very... old world view of how business men should behave." He explained.

Once they were aboard the ship and the crowd was but a memory, they moved to learn what assets the aquatic vehicle had at it's disposal. After a few of them offered a polite signature to the attendant, primarily Lykas and Odd. The two were genuinely interested in someday reaching the top tier of the Types they specialized in so they may as well get used to signing autographs now, right?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:53 pm
Reno would nod towards the attendant with a smile, reaching to grab the postcard from the last person to have the thing. "Alright. Signed with the robot arm or with the real arm? Lady's choice." Reno said, giving a smile to the woman as he awaited her response. Finally acquiescing to her request with a quick signature, Reno would send the postcard flying across the room with a flick of the wrist to the waiting hand of Aria.

Looking up for a moment as she caught the postcard, Aria would offer her own smile towards the woman. "Well, who am I to let down a beautiful and willing fan by not signing? I'll add a little extra flair, just for you sweetie." Aria said, eyes wandering away from the subject at hand as she grew more distracted by the attractive attendant. Finishing her signature, Aria would soon snap to her senses before continuing to send it around the room.

And finally, as the signatures were dwindling, the one person who had been chasing the card around for the last few minutes would finally get her hands on the postcard. And with that Leslie, turned towards the attendant and asked, "So....how do you want me to sign it? Do you want it like with my hand, a bite mark, what?" After the mild dismissal she had received by the crowd outside that she had seen, now was her time to get a good moment of actually recognition that she deserved. Although she wasn't sure how that went, so she mostly copied how to approach this sort of thing with how Reno seemed to approach it. It was the best course of action she had. "I'm open to anything. Just say the word and I'll give you a signature to fit that."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:55 am
User Image
Veronica didn't react to the crowd but it did leave her thinking. Mostly, she was glad their reputation had picked up, making finding such resources much easier. It made being a hybrid less of a problem. Missions could probably be recognized as more legitimate. Though that was the thing about not being so hidden, you'd actually have to follow the rules.
Once inside the boat, she was too curious about exploring. So she sent out Cosmo. It was about time she got some real use out of his capability to talk. "Let's explore the place, you go left, I go right." She pointed in the directions. She smiled, hoping to have some fun whether it was like a race or seeing what she found.
Sneakily, she parted away from the team. Slowly picking up the pace as she moved pass the dining hall, "Great intuition," she said to herself and checking on the snacks before continuing on. If it had been Cosmo, well, he might have stopped here for good.
Meanwhile, Cosmo was dashing pass the cabins, sniffing at the doors to make sure it was the same thing. He couldn't comprehend why make so many copies of a room. It seemed like a bad illusion someone made.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:56 am
Sub cringed slightly as the crowd went crazy for them, their names called out as they were one by one identified. It wasn't surprising, honestly. Ever since they 'saved' Hoenn they had become more and more noticeable to the public. Their notoriety in Kalos wasn't as welcoming as it was here, however. For better or worse though the Snagem leader didn't enjoy being 'known', he had spent his life living under numerous different aliases to avoid being known but alas this was unavoidable. They wanted 'Sub' so he had to give them Sub to keep up appearances.

"Hey! I'll sign them both and some!" Sub shot back at the woman before proceeding to shake hands and wave at people, even going as far as taking a baby from someone to kiss on the forehead despite not even being asked to. Said mother didn't seem to take too kindly to that but he didn't even register it.

"Yes! The illustrious Team Snagem, at your service, ma'am!" Sub beamed with a cocky tone as he finally made it to the attendant, showing him his SNAG with the QR code brought up on the screen. Once scanned he would lean in and give the woman a peck on the check before throwing his arm across her shoulder and facing the crowd. "Farewell! We're off to continue our struggle for a better world!" With that said he spun the woman around with a flourish is if they were dancing and then boarded the ship.

Once onboard and the with the ship departing Sub let out a sigh of relief once they were out of the public eye. He hated everything about that, part of him wanted to completely dump the name Sub, cut and dye his hair brown, dig up that old red track suit, and go by the name Rodriguez again. The man would snap back to reality once the attendant came up to them and asked for their autographs. Apparently he couldn't drop the persona just yet.

"Sure thing." He said, much calmer and relaxed than before. He promptly took the pen and postcard and hurriedly jotted his scribble of an autograph down before handing it back, flashing her a smile before walking off to go find somewhere a little more quiet to hang out while made their way to Orre.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:25 pm
Once on board, Leon sighed of relief as they were finally out of the public eye. "I don't think I'll ever be use to that..." He said as he looked outside at the crowd. He then remembered Sub going all out as far as kissing a baby. He will talk to him about that later as he checked on his sister who was still looking out at the crowd as they were now pulling away from the coast. Ulla was waving to the crowd good-bye as she turned back around to face her brother. "They all seem really nice." "Just don't do anything stupid...now that we are a public figure. We are also influencers." He said exhausted already from dealing with the crowd. One last thing he had to take care of. The lady who wanted autographs.

He walked over to her as he merely signed his name without saying anything and passed it over to Ulla. Ulla gave the lady a warm smile as she signed her name on it. "Thank you for having us." She said as she handed over the postcard as she couldn't help but wonder how she got it stamped with a Team Snagem logo. Meanwhile Leon looked around as he spotted Sub as he followed him, time for him to tease. "Feeling like dying yet?" He said the Dark One.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:55 pm
Cecile Silverstone

He walked over to her as he merely signed his name without saying anything and passed it over to Ulla. Ulla gave the lady a warm smile as she signed her name on it. "Thank you for having us." She said as she handed over the postcard as she couldn't help but wonder how she got it stamped with a Team Snagem logo. Meanwhile Leon looked around as he spotted Sub as he followed him, time for him to tease. "Feeling like dying yet?" He said the Dark One.

"Yet? I've been wanting to die ever since the first person screamed at us." Sub groaned in response to Leon, turning around to face the Poison Channeler. "I take it you share the sentiment, mister lazy recluse." He said, taking a jab at Leon and his tendency to want to keep to himself and do as little as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:25 pm
Aile's hope for getting in discreetly would be dashed as people had begun to notice her the closer she got to the rest of the Snagems. She would meekly wave to people and shake a couple hands as she continued to weave her way though the crowd and joined up with the group, though pausing to face the person who asked about the lucky rock. "Um, I can try is about the best I can give you, sorry," she replied, moving as soon as she stopped talking to keep the crowd from mobbing her. Once she was finally on the ship and out of public view, she threw her back to a wall and slumped down, clutching a fist to her chest. "Holy crap... That was just insane..." The woman would take a few deep breaths to regain her composure and keep herself from trembling, before registering what the attendant had requested. "Ah, well... I suppose I could." Aile would shove herself back up the wall to a standing position and put an elegant signature of her own onto the postcard when it arrived to her, tilting her head as she did. When the heck did they grow so notorious and famous? "In the next life, I need to not join whatever Snagem's equivalent would be. Too many eyes," she muttered to herself, sighing.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:47 pm
SubonicXP
Cecile Silverstone

"If he doesn't, I kinda do," Cera commented as she took another bite of the cookie. "People go up in arms and fall over themselves over a Mew already. But I can understand the sentiment. We're living legends now; the sort of stuff that's chronicled in books, revered for the efforts made and deeds done, spoken of in song. We've made history, even if it's really awkward. Have to wonder what the Ranger Union must be thinking about all this."

"I'm just glad for the quiet..." Amaranth spoke up, letting out a hard sigh as she finally started calming down. "I'm not used to that much attention... also, um, what Tristen asked..."

"Oh, this? I found it under a truck near the dock. Was still wrapped up, too."

"Wha..." The look on Amaranth's face carried plenty of internal screaming, questioning about exactly how wise it was to eat anything found under a truck. "Why would you eat a cookie from under a truck!?"

"Because it was wrapped up and should still be fine to eat? I was surprised to see a truck still park there, so I checked it out for old time's sake. The drivers drop a lot of stuff there."

Saying nothing, Amaranth took a step back. Her mind was a little broken at such a weird choice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 am
I perked up, looking over towards Cera, having my mental train derail for a moment with one key word. "'Still'? Wait wait wait, you actually recognized one truck from-hold it."

"What is it?" Freth then asked.

"...I...thought that was nothing more than either a rumor or a joke." My eye was twitching at the sudden revelation. "There really was a Mew under a truck at the Vermilion Ports. Some said the mew in question was an elusive one, perhaps even stubborn to the point where they had their Pokemon try to use Strength to shake the Mew out of the truck."

"...and Cera was..." Tristen then started to speak up.

"That Mew. Cera, what in the ever loving hell?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:39 am
Espeon_Commander

"Hate to disappoint you but I already signed us up to be a traveling acoustic punk rock band in the next life. Start practicing the banjo." Sub spoke up in response to Aile's comment about avoiding Snagem in the next life.

Darksol88

Blizzard120

"Well at least this time I'm not jumping off any towers or running through a lab of horrors to save you. The worse you'll get back there is some excited little girl petting you too hard or a toddler pulling your tail." Sub said in response to Cera. Now that he thought about it he really had been through a lot since he met the Mew, really put things into perspective.

"Wait, what?" He blurted out as he had a 'record scratch' moment after Cera revealed the origins of her cookie and Blizzard pieced together the rest. "How old are you anyways, Cera? I don't think I ever asked." The man asked, it was a good question after all.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff