[Search] Cooking up a search...or....{Jaiyce x Vosin} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm
Milady Emerald

Vosin could ham it up if the situation called for it. And Killakeeth was... well Killakeeth. She straightened up seriously, contrite that she'd cause him pain. Vosin put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be hard on you. I really am a Searchrider." She didn't know who Lyiara was, but how could someone leave a good a cook as him? In the short time she'd known him, she'd enjoyed his company.

Killakeeth however snorted, she clearly didn't know what she had. I now claim you for the dragons. Vosin smiled. "Everyone screws up at some point Jaiyce. We don't expect you not to. But like you said you're a hard worker, and if you try your best that's all we can ask. There will be lessons to help you understand the new role you're stepping into. Plus Killakeeth and I will be there too. You can come to us."

So you're coming right?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:27 pm
magnadearel

Feeling a bit fuzzy headed he watched Vosin's reaction to what he'd said and nodded gratefully at the reassurance she offered. A bittersweet smile greeted Killakeeth's first words, and a slight hint of true smile as she claimed him. Vosin softened things and before he could say anything Killakeeth broke back in and shaking his head in wonder he said the only thing he could think to say.

"Yes!"  

Milady Emerald

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:44 pm
Milady Emerald

Good. Vos could feel Killakeeth pleasure at his answer. She smiled and nodded. "Excellent Jaiyce! You'll probably want to at least tell your master." And probably any friends he had, and his parents if they lived nearby. "And pack a few things. Do you want that I should come pick you up in, say, two days time?"

"Do you have any questions right now?" The rider got up and fetched some rags to start cleaning up the pie mess. It was a shame it went to waste. She didn't want him to get in trouble if his master decided to show up right then.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:33 pm
magnadearel

Still sitting blinking for a moment he composed himself as Vosin spoke. The words washed over him and he didn't register them. But as she got up to start cleaning up his manners kicked back in and he looked to the plate dangling from nearly limp fingers.

Giving a visible mental shake he set the plate down and gently drew the rags Vosin had fetched and knelt to began wiping up the splatter.

"I do have a question, at least one." He paused and looked up at her from the floor with his silver eyes sparkling and dark, so dark they looked like grey storm clouds.

"Would you stay the night here in RiverCrest with me Vosin, and on the morrow I will accompany you to Western Weyr? I've not much to pack, and few to say good bye to-"  

Milady Emerald

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:19 pm
Milady Emerald

She grinned at him, when she finally saw the gears start turning in his head once more as he came to help clean up the mess. Working together it wasn't long before the place was once more cleaned.

Vosin sat back on her heels and looked into his eyes, startled by his one question. He might only have asked one, but it was a doozy. "Ah well..... You see.... that isn't normally what we do. They aren't set up to accommodate Killakeeth over night. She won't have her wallow."

"Plus the Weyr isn't that far, and even less by dragon Jaiyce. I can be here to pick you up in the morning if that's what you really want." She sounded a bit sad for his sake. He didn't have much nor many to say good bye to? Where's your sense of adventure Vosin? It wouldn't be the first time I haven't slept in my wallow.

No, but you weren't pregnant then either. She reminded the gold, then gave a sigh. "Although it's not normally how it's done I suppose I could ask for quarters for the night from the Lord Holder."

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 pm
magnadearel

Jaiyce simply listened quietly to Vosin's reply. He'd fully expected to be turned down, but for some reason he couldn't fully explain or fathom he really wanted to have a night with Vosin.....he had a feeling there wouldn't be a chance later.

At her sigh his heart began to sink as he was sure what was coming. Women were going ot be the death of him, long before the dragon he may bond to would have time to get into a tangle with Thread would.

"I would hate to have Lady Killakeeth be without her wallow- I have a feeling that what I am asking for might not be considered seemly for a.... what was the word you used....Candidate?"

He stood and pulled his apron off, hanging it on a peg. For a long moment he didn't speak, just stared at the wall as thoughts of Liyara stormed through his head.

Then he turned and slowly, purposefully stalked Vosin, one long stride following another untill he stood close to her, so close a breath would bring them together. "I don't need to time think, this place has been a hole I've been wallowing in for far to long. You have offered water to a man dying of thirst. And be it here or there, or wherever- " His voice dropped as he said her name "Vosin- I'd like a night WITH you"  

Milady Emerald

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:47 pm
Milady Emerald

Vosin finished putting the last of towels in the dirty laundry as she turned slowly to him. Is he asking what I think he is? Of course he is Vosin. Killakeeth's voice was laced heavily with amusement. You ride gold and you are pretty. How could he not? I have to give him credit. Don't think I've ever been asked this by a kid I've just searched, Vosin thought at her with amusement while her lips twitched as she tried to hide it.

She stood still as he came right over to her. Her eyes looked up into his. You caught this one hook, line, and sinker! Killakeeth laughed into her mind. But what did I do? Vos wondered for a moment, bewildered. She considered him seriously for a minute. Normally she wouldn't hesitate to say yes to a romp with a handsome guy if she liked him. Jaiyce was very much handsome in her eyes. But one tiny thing held her back from it now.

"I have one question before I answer you. Depending upon your answer...." she left the sentence hanging. "Why?" Vosin and Killakeeth waited silently.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:58 pm
magnadearel

He waited for her to make the move...then he almost wished he'd not left the opening. "Well for a start you're gorgeous" He quirked an eyebrow down at her. " But thats only the tip of the iceburg. I've been hurt- badly before, by trying to hold on to someone, that left me wounded and floundering for three turns. And until today, when you peeked that pretty little nose around the corner of the kitchen door- I didn't think I'd have anything worth fight for- myself or anyone else. And in the short amount of time you and your Killakeeth have been here I've gotten to FEEL more than in those three turns together- and apparently saying "Yes" to a dragon who wants to claim me- for her own clutch no less, isn't the most dangerous thing I can do. So I've got my metal up- and your fire to strenthen, test, and mold that metal. Simply put, I feel more around you- and I want to see if Im the only one, or if there is chemistry. And since I've said yes to a dragon, what is being bold, baring my soul and asking for the thing I suddenly want the most?"  

Milady Emerald

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:08 pm
Milady Emerald

Well Vosinmine? Are you satisfied? Quite. I've heard enough.

"I was worried, that perhaps you saw only the gold shine of my dragon's hide. Or only sought to use me for the power I might hold in the Weyr." It was something she'd sometimes encountered and avoided it. Jaiyce had proven himself in her test. Vosin suddenly flashed him the brightest smile yet.

"But I see I don't need to worry about that with you. So. Do you want to tell your master now or later? And your place or mine?" From the heights, Killakeeth gave voice to a loud brassy bugle.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:15 pm
Jaiyce took a breath, a slow shallow one so as not to close the distance that was so very finite between them. A flash of anger crossed his face to be replaced by understanding. " I admit I am shallow- but even I know better than to play with anyone's heart that way!" And then at her smile his worries, thoughts everything melted away.

"No, you don't, I'll send him a message, and your place." He nodded emphatically though a wicked thought crossed his mind at Killakeeth's bugle.

And with that Jaiyce's life had been turned topsy turvey and he found something he needed and something he wanted- neither of which he knew to look for.  

Milady Emerald

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces