Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
AU: Ice Continent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 450/450

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 400/400

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 875

Following shortly behind the rest of the crowd, by turning golden, Daiko got a head start with everyone following suit behind him. Looking around, he tried to gain a good glimpse of the one being the primary target, however, all he saw was the large pile of smoke that resulted from such strong ki hitting the one center. Charging ki in both his hands, the Namekian swooped down low to glide across the icy terrain into the smoke and extended his hands so wherever and whenever it lands, it would erupt into an explosion.

Feeling the ignition on key, Scryew flew backward out of the smoke sliding across the snow gaining a distance. Shooting a rapid-fire of ki from his hands at the man, not letting up a beat holding off as much as he possibly could.

XX。。。[ STATS ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20
◆ Energy-Based Offense: 13
◆ Defense: 13
◆ Speed: 13
◆ Intelligence: 12
◆ Stamina: 15
◆ Reflexes: 13
◆ Ki:20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Daiko - Ziber - Gyoza - Seri ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image
S A B I

❝..Is this where I belong?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The brute looked to the fading light while his breaths became lighter and his vein slowly retracted. Though his ki didn't die down as he stepped forward to pick up the that had gotten hit with the brunt of his force. Though with that, his body would vere to the side and grit his teeth. His mouth let out an angered growl while he watched as the bean who hit him was the one who made him the angriest. His body wouldn't hesitate while he lifted his fist into the air in order to send it crashing down towards the ground. Though while this happened, the blast from others began to bombard him. All the ki attacks and blast covered him and the area, melting the towers of ice as the mist would cover the view while the many landscapes morphed. Even to an extending blast to touch the place where he was. His body would show the silhouette of the man until his body exuded a massive amount of ki. The power would eclipse the cold air as the man would be surrounded by a shotty green orb. His hand would be held forward as a hand gripped into a fist. There was no thinking done as the man bursted upwards at a blinding speed to a flight as his palm expanded and he threw three ki blast towards the woman around him in quick succession, and then dropping down harshly onto the ice infront of the Namekian. The orb breaking while his hand rose and swung strongly at him. The force and speed outrageous while his mouth let out a scream as he struck.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 700,000
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber had been banged up, and was trying to not pass out from being banged around, but he expected that his opponent was about to finish him off. He waited for the attack hoping that he had given his friends enough time to attack the enemy base. However, the attack didn't come and when he regained his consciousness, the frost demon would see that his friends were here and Daiko was pulling him out of the monsters line of sight. "Why?" He would murmur as he was taken as before the saiyan spoke, saying that he shouldn't run off like he did. Ziber was confused on why his friends were here and not attacking the base and getting Bur to safety. He would look around as there they were, the dragon team together again, with some new members and missing Yosi, against a new foe. The frost demon would watch as Scryew and the new members would continue to keep the foe's attention. He would try and sit up but he could feel that the other saiyan had did a number on his body. Ziber would first catch his breath before he would ask the question that need to be asked... "Daiko... Do you have a plan to deal with this guy? And please don't say we are going to wing it."

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 890/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1040/1110--->
Mood: Confused, Grateful, Curious
Thinking: Why did the come here?
With: ???, ???, Team Dragon
OoC:

Theme Song: Red vs Blue
Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:16 am
FUSION FIGHTER SEROZA User Image

BP: 20,500
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 46
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 28
⇰ Defense :: 40
⇰ Speed :: 27
⇰ Intelligence :: 31
⇰ Stamina :: 81
⇰ Reflexes :: 28
⇰ Ki :: 36

"It's time to teach you a lesson."

Gyoza grumbled as he performed the dance with Seri, not wanting to hesitate before the enemy. As their fingers touched at the end of the dance, he felt his ki rise and merge with the smaller girl's. In a flash of blinding light and sudden pressure in the air, they would become one once more. They would become: Seroza! The merged warrior stood upon the ice, stomping down on the solid as the power coursed their veins. They were stronger than before, that much was obvious, but they were also wiser to their strengths and limitations. Seroza took a deep breath and then looked up at Sabi with a focused glare. This monster still dwarfed them in raw power; however, they could stand before him with new found confidence. What they lacked in strength, they more than made up in wisdom. With the girls and Scryew distracting Sabi, Ziber was pulled to safety thanks to Daiko. Good. "Daiko, give this to Ziber" Seroza instructed, tossing him a Senzu Bean from their pocket. "We need to stick together on this, coordinate our attacks. Remember your training, boys!"

"Pay attention, class is in session!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:36 am
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Wrathful Student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's hand rose to cover his face from the onslaught, his eyes squinting as he felt the snow and ice hit his face while he frowned and panted. The girls would be knocked from the sky as they flew back into the iceberg or the frozen water while Daiko gritted his teeth a bit while looking back at Ziber for a moment while he exhaled slowly, to raise his body heat slightly.His eyes would watch as Sabi's body and power was still growing from what Daiko felt while his hands went up and one caught a bean. The same one that helped him earlier. His hand gripped it as he put it in Ziber's. "Part one of the plan. Eat this." He'd say while looking over to Fused warrior. They were. . .A Foriegn concept to him. It was cool, but he didn't understand. Though he felt their power rise to a degree he hadn't seen before. His mouth let out a sigh while he nodded. "Yes Ser-Mas-. . .Yes Si-. . .Ma'-. . . " He'd stop while looking to the side while a bit embarrassed. Though it would wave off in a mere moment while he saw the man go towards Scryew and his body would step forward as he formed a ki blast in his hand and a glint in his eye. ". . .Here's the plan." He'd say while his ki flared up and his feet floated upwards. "You have better Ki attacks than me. . .A-and I'm a better up close fighter than you, so you keep hitting him from far away, and I'll try to keep him from getting to you and Mast- . . .Seri-. . .The big one." He'd while looking to the fusion warrior and giving a nervous smiling. "I-I'll . . .Um. . .I'll do my best to not get hit." He'd say before bursting forward. Daiko's body closing in as the gold Ki expanded from under the Ice as Daiko wouldn't be able to get there before the hit, though after his foot would collide with the Giant's face with a swift kick. His body would flip to the side swiftly as he spun and went to punch his back as the ice burst below and a golden warrior flew upwards from it.

Daiko's body would flip backwards after the attack as he hit his hands on the ice and began a chain of flips backwards. He'd move swiftly, though as his palm slipped, his cheek would plant onto the ice and slide across it a good few feet as he made a small screech from the imbalance of the ice, before he pushed himself up. "Ow." The Golden warrior from the water would leap back and beside Daiko as Aikon panted with teal eyes and an angry expression. "SCREW THIS GUY! SCREW HIM!" She'd shout while her ki bursted and Daiko took stance beside her. "Y-you too?" He'd ask in a caught between excited and concerned.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1200/1200 ||BP: 121,500|| Stamina: 800/1200..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 440/450

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 400/400

Gotta hand it to him, this Sabi guy is actually as tough as they made him out to be...or at least from what Scryew had already felt. That strong swing connected with the namekian sending him into an ice glacier off to the side. It took him a minute to regain his composure but he managed to walk out of the hole he created with a grunt as he saw the others prepare to face the mighty foe. "This...may take a while." With a burst of ki, Scryew shot himself over to the side of Aikon and Daiko as he as well got into a fighting stance against Sabi.

Though it didn't seem like it was a good situation, a feeling crept up over Scryew. One of enjoyment but with a darker tone. "Let's have some fun with this guy."

XX。。。[ STATS ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Daiko - Ziber - Gyoza - Seri ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As his punch connected with the Namekian his body would prepare to lunge after him, though his advance was stopped as a rock hit his face, or so he thought. Daiko's kick didn't rattle him, and as he turned his head to the side, the anger was bleeding through his expression as the ki would increase. Though as he prepared to swipe the boy away, a foot hit him through the bottom of the ice as one of the girls slammed in to his face. His eyes squinted as they gritted their teeth. Sabi's foot would slam down multiple times seeing that there were too many flies coming to his slaughter. He would let his ki flourish as he made the ice crack and rupture under his feet. His screams would echo across the earth as his hand formed a wave of ki inside of it. His body stretched, seemingly growing larger as his first move was to send a ki wave made suddenly from his mouth at the trio who stood before him. The wave boiled the water below as it flew to impact the forerunner, though without a second thought, the body of the man dashed over the ice and water and swooped in a quick motion to grapple the face of the woman and her brother, before slamming them together in his hands. His face looking to see if the Namekian was going to try something while he began his assault.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 700,000

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:54 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber would feel a disturbance in ki as he would look over to his master and Seri as he finally saw how they becoming that odd form they took during the tournament. There power was startling and he wondered when they learned such a bizarre technique. The frost demon attention would suddenly move as Sabi's counter would begin as the brute took down the newcomers. He cursed the foe as it seemed like he didn't care about who he hurt and was just a body of pure destruction. Ziber gaze would move as his friend was hand him one of the senzu beans, but didn't see that they had the bag he left for them. His face mask would retract as he would take bean and eat it, feeling the replenishing energy start to him. The frost demon's mask would return as he got back up on his feet and stare down the large foe. He would listen to Daiko's plan, even though it stared was a review about their specialties, but it was put to him to take the battle from range. "Very well. I have few tricks I can still use." Ziber would say as he pointed towards the enemy, with his finger starting to glow that familiar frost demon glow.

He would take a deep breath and looked his focus on the enemy saiyan, targeting weak points of a biped. The frost demon hated to see Daiko and the woman getting thrown about, but he had to be patient. He didn't need to wait long though as when the brute started to stare down Scryew, he began his assault. Ziber would unleash a fury of death beams towards the enemy saiyan, and unlike what he did with his friend while training, these were meant to try and kill him. The speed at he fired his attacks was rapid but accurate, a barrage to see how it would fair against the brute. This attack would leave an opening for the fused fighter to join in, but the frost demon didn't know what secrets that she might have. Even still, he was grateful that the group had come to help him, even if that wasn't the plan he had set up. Ziber would smile as he felt at home fighting with his team, and if the supreme kai was watching, she was going to have a wonderful show. He did have a plan if this didn't help the group, but he would need a lot of time and luck to see if he could combine those attacks.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

<--Ki: 930(-40 Death Beam Barrage)/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1110/1110--->
Mood: Focused, Grateful, Excited
Thinking: Well. I guess we will fight together.
With: ???, ???, Team Dragon
OoC:

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:59 pm

STATS:

Seroza would step forward, each placement of their foot on the ground making the ice crack beneath. While their power did not reach the levels of Daiko, let alone their opponent, their gravity abilities exuded forth. They would need to hit hard and precise to be able to keep this guy in place. Stepping up to be along side Ziber, Seroza exhaled, their breath coalescing into a fog before them. Lifting their right hand, fiery ki would erupt upwards before Seroza took a Kamehameha stance. However, with that one, fire encased hand, they would begin the Kamehameha movements. "Brave..." The coming attack was a combination of Seri's and Gyoza's ultimate abilities. It would be a good start to gauge their opponent. Rushing forward, Seroza would thrust their hand forward at point blank range. "KAMEHAMEHA!" A fiery Super Kamehameha wave would erupt forth towards Sabi in the form of the Brave Kamehameha.

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:18 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko and Aikon looked to the man while their eyes formed into distress seeing the ki build up. Daiko's hands cupped over each other vertically while Aikon would pull her's backwards, both wrists facing inward as she charged purple Ki. Daiko's eyes peered over before changing to mimick her stance. The two would glow and charge as the blast came their way. Daiko's body pulsed with power as the two would push their power forth and blast the wave of energy flying towards them while they both shouted. "Galick GUN!" The blast of violet would clash with the beam, losing ground as they slid back slowly on the ice until the two attacks exploded near them creating a small film of steam and smoke. The two sigh in relief avoiding a great and deadly attack. Though after this, the man's hands would push forth and grip over their entire faces. Daiko and Aikon would make a muffled scream while they kicked and pulled at the man's fingers before being slammed together. Daiko's body tensed while he winced a bit and Aikon's hair faded from Golden for a moment and bursted back from lack of consciousness. Her mouth gritted while she bit and punched the man's wrist rapidly. Though Daiko would close a singular eye while looking up and around. The sun was about to begin setting. It was now or never. Daiko's hands would shoot up to eitherside of his face while he gritted his teeth in order to work through the squeeze on his cranium. "Solar Flare!" He'd call as the reflecting sun glew and shot a blinding light up as Aikon held a hand over her eyes from Daiko's technique.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1200/1200 ||BP: 121,500|| Stamina: 800/1200..❞

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 450/450

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 380/400

Watching the man's ki build-up caused Scyrew to shake slightly with excitement. Planting his foot firmly on the ground when everyone charged their attacks against the monster. Scryew tightened his muscles as his own ki riled up from within. Dwelling all the ki generated into one CenterPoint. Given the sight of Daiko's stance, Scryew shut his eyes quickly not to get caught by the blinding light. Falling forward to all fours, using the momentum to increase his power shooting his Explosive Breath Cannon right hot behind the Ziber and Seroza's technique. Coming in right behind, only to absorb into the other two blasts, growing ever larger and more powerful. If successful, the Solar flare would keep Sabi defenseless, making the impact more efficient.

XX。。。[ STATS ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 26

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:59 pm
User Image
S A B I

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The massive man would look to the two in his hands while they struggled and kicked. His body not budging from the motions, even when the young man moved his hands. His brow lifted up quizzatively, before the direct sun would cast into his eyes. The man's gaze would dilate as he let out a roar of dismay. His hands dropped the two to cover his eyes while the blasts from all around and consume his form. The several moments of explosions would ensue as the smoke took form as the man did not make a sound. The ice crumbled as the water shifted around. The giant was nowhere to be found. The water raged while the silence set in. Though not long after, the hand of the man reached up through the ice to the Fusion's leg. They burst up, and with or without them, the beast let a stream of ki leave his mouth, swiping it along the path of the fighters before him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 720,000

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber had fired his death beams towards the beast after it seemed that his friend had successfully blind him with a solar flare. He did have to use his other arm to avoid friendly fire by block the flare from blinding him. The frost demon did take note of the fusion's kamehameha as he had thought of a technique that he wanted to try to make. However that was an idea for later as they needed to help Daiko and the girl get some distance from the beast. Ziber attacks was met with the fusion's and Scryew's and hit their mark and an explosion burst out. As the smoke and mist covered the area, he didn't like how quiet it had gotten and tried to sense their opponent. The frost demon didn't have to look far as the beast suddenly appeared and went to grab the fused warrior. He jumped back on instinct, but the beast wasn't done as a stream of ki fired, aiming to hit the fighters. Ziber would have to use his sonic warp to barely escape from the beam that was guaranteed to turn his body to ash.

He needed to try something else against a foe like this, but what kind of chance did the group had with such power. The frost demon did have one technique left, but he would need help of the others to make sure that it hit the mark. He held his right hand up as the ki in his body began to flow through his body to his arm. It didn't take long for an orb to form right above Ziber's palm and began to grow bigger while trying to take aim. His sun like attack was forming now and the ice around his feet shatter from the pressure of it. It was the first time the frost demon was using the Supernova and he felt the wait of the situation with it. He had to make sure that when he launched the attack that it wouldn't destroy the moon. Ziber smiled as the ball reached the right size for that attack and was ready to fly, to try and blast the saiyan. Once he was ready, he would throw the Supernova up to their foe and it was up to the other fighters if they would feed into the attack to put a stop to the beast.

<--Ki: 890(-100 Supernova)/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1110(-20 sonic warp)/1110--->
Mood: Determined, Focused, Hopeful
Thinking: Come on, let this work...
With: ???, Team Dragon
OoC:

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:58 am

STATS:

Seroza had landed after the Brave Kamehameha, exhaling a cloud of vapor in the cold air. As the smoke from the attack had cleared, Sabi was nowhere to be seen, but that didn't mean he was dead. In fact, his energy signature was below and rising fast. The Fusion Fighter leaped back, narrowly avoiding Sabi's grasp, before dropping low to the ice. He fired almost wildly at everyone else. This guy was angry.

It seemed as if Ziber had a plan. He was about to utilize a trademark attack from his race. The Supernova was dangerous. If it missed, the Earth could be destroyed. Thing of it was, if they didn't beat this guy, earth was already gone.

Having just emerged from the water, Sabi was still covered in it. That gave Seroza an idea. Water was an excellent conductor for electricity. Thrusting their hands forward, Seroza blasted towards Sabi with an electrical attack to hold him in place. "THUNDER SHOCK SURPRISE!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:16 pm
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's body would drop down as he felt the release and with a swift movement he'd grab his sister and pull her back from the blast's radius. Daiko's eyes would close as a frown formed on his lips. Daiko's body would descend slowly as the smoke appeared, and with that, Aikon would stand on her own two feet, rubbing her eyes. Daiko would tap her back while she looked to him and the ice moving. The three of her gang members would crawl from the ocean's icy depth as they panted and Aikon would pant. The woman smiled and looked to Daiko, as his mouth formed a smirk before the ice broke and the giant mass of man would rise up and grab at the fusion's leg. The next moments would be filled with great destruction. Daiko and Aikon jumped as the girls rolled from the beam crunching and melting the ice in it's wake while the explosions that followed made the water shift and ride all around. Daiko would land and stumble a bit before watching the giant's expression and felt his presence increase. Though the power wasn't the only thing he sensed. He looked to Ziber charging up the grand technique that he saw once before. His eyes closed while he dug deep and pushed out the power he welled up. His hands would grip into fists while he powered his body up and Aikon watched. She would do something similar while seeing the thunderous attack from he manwoman that was across the icy wasteland from them. Her palms waved into familiar settings while she charged purple ki beside her elites by her side. The four preforming a massive Galick gun.

Daiko's veins popped a bit before he put a hand forward. The power in his arm growing while he growled, the sound of a tiger would echo as the ice around him shattered and his ki glew white for a moment before the gold surrounded him. His opposite hand would slowly grip the center of the palm from the side. His eyes would sharpen before his ki disappeared and he shook. "Tarano. . .No. . .This technique is beyond the Tiger within me. . .the Tiger guardian of the gate, hunt your prey. . .Byakko." He'd murmur. The power of the technique bridal as he aimed at the orb as he felt his hair go black as the gold would be added to the blast."HOUKOU!" Daiko would send a great mass of ki outward, towards the opposite side of the Supernova, The technique's aura was a silver tiger rushing towards the sun that Ziber had created colliding as Daiko's hand didn't stop flexing until he could feel the the two techniques explode. Daiko's hair staying risen, even while black before the gold returned to it and he panted deeply. The boy's hand shaking as he attempted to keep a strong facade in the midst of this. "M-My ultimate. . .Technique." He'd say while wincing.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 550/1200 ||BP: 121,500|| Stamina: 745/1200..❞

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: