Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Haruki x Kim(Cherry Blossom Festival) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:26 pm
🍩 ☔️ 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !HARUKI )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*Haruki started to rub the man's back when he choked on what he was eating this time.* "Are you okay?" *A light smile sat on his face. He didn't know he could be so hilarious. Apparently, he just needed to stick to perv talk to make this man laugh his a** off.* "A few, huh?" *Somehow he felt like there was more than a few. Not like it mattered. He could do what he wanted. Hazel orbs looked back at him as he thought for a moment.* "I'm not a one night stand kind of guy." *He said honestly before taking another bite followed by a sip of the sweet drink provided.* "Have you ever been in a typical relationship?" *By typical he meant the ones where most people go on dates and get monogamous.* "Or fallen in love?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:41 pm
🍆 💡 🌙 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Kim Yoon )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single But Mingling)__________xxxx!!

The back was nice but it didn’t help nearly as much as when Kim drank a bit more to dislodge the rice from his throat. Instead of responding, they gave the other a thumbs up to show that things were fine. ”I kind of knew about that.” The Korean chimed in as the drink was placed on the ground. Haruki never seemed like a ******** from the get go. Must have been why they had never slept with each other.

”Hehehe.” This laugh was different from the last, to the point that it sounded bitter. ”I’ll give you a word of advice. Don’t date the son of a government official, or else you’ll get run out of your own country.” Then his smile grew bitter, not necessarily reaching his eyes when they took another drink. ”You sound like the romantic type.” He shook his head ‘no’ at the later question. ”You? It sounds like you had one or two true loves in your life.”

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:04 pm
tab User Image

*He stopped rubbing his back when he saved himself from death. Haruki knew he wasn't helping, but he was pretty sure trying to dislodge the food by pounding his back didn't actually work. As for the guy already knowing he didn't sleep around, there was nothing to add. When he heard the laugh he instantly felt like he asked a horrible question. Hazel orbs shifting over to look at him. Haruki was about to say something about he'll keep it in mind before he realized something.* "Can you not go back to Korea?"

*Romantic? Perhaps. He has never had the chance to do anything romantic before. Eyes took the time to look at the others somewhat nearby before his eyes shifted to look at the flowers in their tree. This date could be more on the romantic side with the atmosphere. Currently, it was more on the playful side. A hum escaped him as he watched a sakura petal flutter down.* "Yeah," *he said in a soft tone before a fond smile appeared on his face,* "I suppose." *He kind of answered both questions without explaining himself. The petal landing in his palm. He gave the man a smile before moving the hair from his forehead and placing the petal right in the middle as if it'd stay.* "Did you ever go on romantic dates before? Or wanted to." *It might have been another question which would bring up more bitter faces, but it was too late to take it back.* "You know," *he placed a hand on the others cheek,* "I've never heard you laugh like that before. I'm sorry I made such a sad look appear on your face." *It wasn't that the look itself was sad, but more like that's how it made him feel.*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:39 pm
tab User Image

”I can go back but there’s a restraining order on my a**. I can’t travel there freely unless I’ve proven that I’m no longer a threat.” He rolled his eyes at the idiocy some parents took. Korea wasn’t the most LGBT friendly place in the world. There were plenty of restrictions on people who didn’t fit with the male/female pairing. He was better off not going there. Though, he didn’t want to admit aloud that he did miss his family. Good thing technology still kept them close.

”Maybe that’s why we get along, sometimes.” He commented to Haruki’s half-hearted response about being a romantic and haven fallen in love. Kim could only relate to one of them. ”That’s ancient history. I wouldn’t want an angry Korean politician suing my a** because I talked about how much I cared for his son.” They responded to the romantic date question. His smile hung loosely as the petal fluttered downward and into his drink. He blinked at the petal before putting his cup to the side. ”As of right now, I haven’t given any relationship outside of one-night stands, friends with benefits or whatever else they're called here. It seems easier that way. People get what they want and no one has to worry about getting beaten up from their straight-laced family.”

Swiping Haruki’s cup, Kim began to drink the substance like it was liquor. Ultimately, he wouldn’t find his temporary happiness in that cup. His eyes would turn to his date, a brow raised at the apology while his face was slightly squished. ”Pffft! You don’t know a lot about me Haruki. It’s just a facial expression that comes with remembering certain things. I’m sure you’d make that face too if you recalled something that was bittersweet.”

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:56 am
tab User Image

*The situation seemed a bit ridiculous in his opinion, but not impossible.* "Do you miss him? Or your family?" *He didn't mean to keep this particular conversation going. Haruki was curious. It was a bit sad to think his family might be in a place he couldn't visit. Then again, he didn't even know if his own family was okay. Maybe he could check online now. It wasn't as if he got backlash from getting in contact with Yoshiro again. It was probably because the guys dad didn't know.*

"Sometimes?" *A soft brief laugh escaped him when the other talked about getting sued as if the politician was watching him like an obsessed stalker.* "Do they always get what they want?" *He asked casually before adding another probing question while ignoring the absurd end bit which was more geared to Kim's own experience.* "Are you afraid to get into a more serious relationship?" *He looked down at the cup which was stolen away from him as he was asking the question. Eyes shifting to watch the man down it as if his life depending on it.*

*Haruki let a sigh slip from between his lips.* "No, I don't..." *He started as he tapped the man's cheek twice. It wasn't done hard enough to make a mark, but it wasn't a weak slap either.* "That's what dates are for. To learn more about the person to see how compatible you might be and figure out where to go from there." *He popped a bite in his mouth and took his time to swallow it before speaking again.* "I doubt I'd find something to be bitter. In the moment, something could give me a happy feeling mixed with a bit of sadness. That's something I can't help. But I don't think I'd ever look at something from the past in such a way." *A fond gentle smile appeared on his features. There was no hate or sadness when it came to what happened in the past with Yoshiro. He just focused on remembering the good moments. It was the now which hurt. They were still close, but there were still feelings involved--at least on his end. It was upsetting how it was probably what was stopping Yoshiro from talking to him more openly about what he might be dealing with. He couldn't blame him. Haruki knew his friend was taking his feelings into consideration. Perhaps talking about past relationships was not the best date topic.

"Ready for dessert?" *He asked as both a way to shift the topic and mood--hopefully. A smile sat on his face as he brought out the fruit. Only uncapping the container if the other was, in fact, ready for the sweets. There were strawberries and peeled orange pieces. Easy for dipping in the creamy chocolate.* "I heard they hold a lantern display along the river at night. With some fireworks. Quite romantic, don't you think?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:25 am
tab User Image

”Miss him?” His face morphed into a “Boy! What you talking about?!” look. He rubbed the back of his neck, closed his eyes and tried to give the question some thought. ”Last I heard, the guy is engaged to someone his parents picked out for him. Family is...” Maybe it was his vague interest in talking about his folks that led him to shrug his shoulders. ”Their fine, I guess. They keep harping about their damn smoothie shop and how they want me to take over it.” Like hell, that wasn’t going to happen! He didn’t go to a SKY university so that he could serve smoothies to some privileged brat!

”Yeah, sometimes.” He reiterated while knowing full well that Haruki probably wanted him to explain more. ”If they aren’t then their not talking. I’m not a mind reader and I’m not going to hound someone who is going to play mind games.” That was one of Haruki’s pet peeves, something most likely adapted while growing up with Mei. ”I don’t know.” He responded to the question regarding if he was scared about getting into a serious relationship. A part of him knew the truth, while the other part denied it and tried to find something else to pin the blame on.

There was a ‘Hmmm’ sound as Haruki slapped his cheek. ”Then I guess this date is going swimmingly.” His muffled, slightly sarcastic comment, came as he began to drink from his empty cup. Damn! He really chugged that rice water down pretty fast. So he went to refill it as Haruki opened up. All Kim could do, in regards to this touchy-feeling topic, was give his date a side glance. It felt like Haruki was talking about experience, or perhaps a topic that might have been swimming in their head. Ha! He wasn’t a mind reader and he wasn’t about to go fishing in someone’s murky mind.

With dessert being brought up, he gave a quick look in the other direction and away from Haruki. His head lowered down till it was resting back on his date’s lap, but he seemed to be focused on something in the distance. When you looked, there was nothing there but the falling of sakura petals. It was unclear if Haruki had spotted something or if his mind was elsewhere entirely. ”Mmm, is that something you want to see?” He responded to the lantern bit.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:19 pm
tab User Image

*He almost laughed at the look which was given but resorted to smiling instead. Being forced to marry someone you don't love was something he couldn't imagine. Thus, he didn't comment.* "Oh, you don't want to help with the family business?" *He teased lightly. A smile appearing on his face once more.*

*It wasn't a big deal when the other chose not to elaborate. There were worse things one could decide to keep quiet about after all.* "Makes sense." *He said in response to the bit about mind reading and games. As for the bit amount being afraid, he was taking the non-answer as a big fat affirmative. A soft smile graced his features. Everyone had their hang-ups and he wasn't going to push something which didn't involve him. Well, they were on a date so maybe it involved him--or it could?*

"I guess it is~" *He added his two cents in a cheery tone. Ignoring the somewhat sarcastic comment. Haruki didn't mind when the other didn't add anything to his little thoughtful moment. It wasn't as if he expected him to.*

With dessert being brought up, he found the man's head back in his lap. A chuckle left his lips when he looked down at him. "Yeah, I think it'd be nice." *He said in a softer tone. His hand moved to brush the man's hair back and out of his eyes. A small smile formed on his face.* "Orange or strawberry first?" *He asked before he retrieved the one the other picked.* "Chocolate?" *He waited for a response. If he had to dip it in chocolate he was careful to make sure it was just enough so it wouldn't drip all over the place while still being tasty. Haruki brought the fruit up to the other's lips to let him bite a piece or take the whole thing. He cut the tops off the strawberries so they could technically be eaten whole.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:41 pm
tab User Image

Kim frowned at the question. There was something about it that displeased him. ”No, I have much bigger ambitions than to run a small rickety smoothie shop.” There was just something about talking about his family’s business that didn’t sit well with him. He stopped any attempt to talk more about it. The same could be said of Haruki’s comments afterward. Kim didn’t feel like talking more about certain subjects today. He could already feel his playful mood evaporating away.

”Then we can go after having dessert.” His normally teasing undertone was beginning to evaporate while keeping his eye on something that only he could see. His dark blue iris closed when Haruki shifted his head around. It didn’t feel bad but it was an honest emotion he wasn’t very forthcoming on. Shifting on the student’s lap, he turned to look up at the dark-haired male. ”Strawberry, just Strawberry.” It wasn’t that he wasn’t a fan of chocolate. He didn’t mind the taste but he just wanted something fresh in his mouth. Chocolate sometimes carried bittersweet sentiments.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 pm
tab User Image

"Ambition is good." *He didn't mean to stay on certain subjects for too long. It was obvious, in his eyes, he dampened the mood quite a bit. That's why he didn't bother asking what those ambitions were even if he was curious. It didn't seem like a good idea to continue with this line of talk. How was he going to turn things around?* "Only if you also want to see the lanterns." *He said partly because he ******** things up. Haruki didn't what the man to force himself to do anything.*

*He gave him a soft smile when the decision was made. Haruki really didn't know what to say to remedy the situation. Even gentle touches seemed to have some type of opposite effect. Hazel orbs watched the other as he fed him a strawberry.* "Are you working on any new projects?" *He asked since the other had a tendency to gush about his creations. It was the only thing he could think of to lighten the mood. Hopefully, it wouldn't do the opposite.* "Another?" *He was talking about strawberries since he only fed him one at that point.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:58 pm
tab User Image

”Yeah, it might be a change of pace.” He wasn’t necessarily talking about where they were, the conversation or the likes. Kim thought about how he might distract himself with some simple contraption, like a lantern. Maybe it would inspire him to create something else. He was good at that. Good at concentrating on a task at hand and leaving any unnecessary thoughts out of the equation.

The Korean munched on his Strawberry. He opened up his eyes as he took a look around. People seemed happy with whoever they were with. ”A few things but those are classified. What about you? Doing anything interesting lately?” Kim sat up from the other’s lap, moving his shoulder to and fro. ”I’m good, so you can have the rest if you want. Oh, here is your drink back.” Taking the swiped cup from earlier, he placed it near the student before stretching his arms in place. ”I’m going to eat a bit of your katsu before I get more fruit.” He gestured towards the Strawberry before chewing on the pork Katsu he never finished.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:06 pm
tab User Image

"Hmm Did some patrolling with some other students. Dealt with a guy causing mayhem at a playground." *He was getting bummed out internally. This wasn't helping at all. A change of pace? Lack of interest in general. Why did he even do the strawberry thing if he wasn't actually done eating?* "Want a back rub?" *He offered since he noticed certain movements: like the shoulder rolls earlier. Not bothering to touch the drink or fruit.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:37 pm
tab User Image

Kim looked up at their cherry tree, thinking about how the newspaper covered the incidence. ”You and the rest of your team seemed to have handled the situation swimmingly.” There was a yawn as he contemplated on packing everything up. Of course, he still wanted to finish the Katsu he was devouring. ”I won’t decline since you’re offering. I don’t have any oil unless you want to use the Katsu sauce.” Now it was Kim’s turn to make the mood a little lighter even if his heart wasn’t in it.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 pm
tab User Image

"Hmm I suppose so." *He moved in position to start the massage.* "Finding a reason to strip for me?" *He teased back a bit. Whether Kim actually took his shirt off or not, he started with the man's shoulders. Working on finding the amount of pressure which worked for him based on his reactions. Then he'd get into the actual massage. Paying attention to the tense areas most.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:08 pm
tab User Image

”I’m not in the mood.” He commented in regards to stripping. Even if he was in a better mindset it wouldn’t have gone far with Haruki. The student had already made it a point that he was looking for some kind of development and not a quickie. Though he didn’t speak much about the massage, there were certain growls or sharp inhales when Haruki’s hands were too rough. He didn’t look back as he kept his focus on the flowers above them.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:09 pm
tab User Image

*He was the one you joked about oil--which involved taking off a shirt. Haruki held back a sigh as he continued to massage down the man's back after listening to his protests to find what worked best. He wanted to joke about growling but thought better of it. Now didn't seem to be the time to say much of anything. As he used his hands to work the others muscles he started to hum a soft and slightly uplifting tune.*

*At some point, he broke the talking silence if Kim didn't.* "Want to play a game?" *He asked rather close to his ear. Placing his chin on the man's shoulder as his arms slipped around his waist. It might have been a bad idea, but it was too late for that.*

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff