Happy birthday to me.
  *confetti*
  *cake*
  *pinata*
  *balloons*
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:36 pm
I just have to mention this but I find it a complete travesty that people can access Gaia online on their freaken smart phones. Why can’t we have that when I was in high school from 2004 to 2008? I tried getting on Gaia on the computer lab computers and it was freaken blocked by the stupid school. So that freaken sucked.

But now blocking websites In schools doesn’t work anymore now cuz now kids can be on their parents unlimited data plan so they can bypass the stupid school restrictions cuz of their phone and go on Gaia on their phone. Seriously? Why didn’t we have this in like 2005 to 2008? Not fair. Stupid school blocking YouTube on stuff but a kids phone uses his data plan and it works. Urghh I’d love to go on Gaia on 2005 on my phone. Stupid I hate the times.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:40 pm
Yeah I can go on Gaia with this stupid smart iPhone.
But still why couldn’t this be around in like 2008?  

Anaya the Bee

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:57 am
Anaya the Bee
Don’t even get me started on kids. I’m never ever having kids ever. I need my freedom. I mean I have a decent job and live on my own in such but what about you guys? Pretty certain well wisher has awesome job and lives on her own. Me and well go way back to 2005 I think.

There's nothing wrong with not having kids. If that's your choice, then good for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:04 pm
Anaya the Bee
I just have to mention this but I find it a complete travesty that people can access Gaia online on their freaken smart phones. Why can’t we have that when I was in high school from 2004 to 2008? I tried getting on Gaia on the computer lab computers and it was freaken blocked by the stupid school. So that freaken sucked.

But now blocking websites In schools doesn’t work anymore now cuz now kids can be on their parents unlimited data plan so they can bypass the stupid school restrictions cuz of their phone and go on Gaia on their phone. Seriously? Why didn’t we have this in like 2005 to 2008? Not fair. Stupid school blocking YouTube on stuff but a kids phone uses his data plan and it works. Urghh I’d love to go on Gaia on 2005 on my phone. Stupid I hate the times.

Phones at that time didn't have the capability to handle sites with lots of images or flash-oriented features. As technology improves, more access to web-based features is achieved.

A school's web blocking only applies to the computer system they've applied it to. Outside sources - such as a child's personal phone - is not affected. Schools block certain sites because they are trying to insure students focus on their school work and not get distracted by goofing off.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:37 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee
How? How can you run a popular guild and work? I don’t get it. I’ll be 30 in November but been on Gaia since 2004 but it’s hard really hard for me to find time to post on Gaia forums. How do you do it? sad Do you have wrinkles yet? I have loads of gray and white hairs but hate ppl carding me who don’t believe I was born in 80s.

I'm 30 years old and still get carded just because I look younger than I am (some think I'm still in high school xd ). It runs in the family. My Grandma's in her early 80s and just now starting to get gray hairs.

Do realize when someone is asking to see your ID, it may not be just because your young. It might be the business' policy. I know for the movie theater, we are quite vigilant about checking IDs of those attending R-rated films. It's policy for the movie business and its making sure we don't get in trouble, if something happens.

WoW! surprised

Meanwhile here at the park everyone's bringing their infants to the Halloween HAUNT and kids are screaming bloody murder. xd We recommend >13yrs but no one listens, haha.

Oh, we get people like that at the theater. Their kids want to go see a film that happens to be R-rated and the parent/guardian gets all bent out of shape because we won't allow them to go. "But I'm giving them permission." "I let them watch R-rated films at home." Doesn't change the rules, people. Be old enough or have a parent/guardian see the film with you.

Right? When I was in Rides I had to deal with that too. Like "oh he's too small? I'll hold him." Yeah, cuz that's totally gonna keep your kid from flying out of restraint and plummeting to their death. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:38 pm
Anaya the Bee
Don’t even get me started on kids. I’m never ever having kids ever. I need my freedom. I mean I have a decent job and live on my own in such but what about you guys? Pretty certain well wisher has awesome job and lives on her own. Me and well go way back to 2005 I think.

I'm gonna have four kiddos. whee I'm really looking forward to being a dad.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:49 pm
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

Frozen eggs and a Surrogate? Adoption?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:54 pm
wellwisher
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

i like you wellwishwr but have you heard that I am similar to you? I will never have kids. Kids suck I want my freedom. No matter what  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:20 am
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

what wait? How are you gonna be a dad? Are you a man in real life? I don’t get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:05 pm
Anaya the Bee
i like you wellwishwr but have you heard that I am similar to you? I will never have kids. Kids suck I want my freedom. No matter what
We, are nothing alike.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:52 pm
Anaya the Bee
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

what wait? How are you gonna be a dad? Are you a man in real life? I don’t get it.

BRB, dying. rofl

Yeah, I'm a transgendered male.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:53 pm
wellwisher
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

Yup, got 34 eggs on ice. Gonna have to find someone who wants to surrogate for us. Might adopt one though just cuz, never know.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:14 am
If I recall, IV has a pretty high case of twins, just, implanting multiple embryos, and not being sure how many, if any, will attach.

Personally, i think I'd want my kids to be a two or three years apart. Though you never know how things will turn out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 pm
Zphal
Anaya the Bee
Zphal
Anaya the Bee

BRB, dying. rofl

Yeah, I'm a transgendered male.
Woah, this is interesting. Ok I’ve seen pics in your profile from like way back in like late 2000s, you are originally a female right? Not male to female, but you went from female to male? I dunno.
Don’t worry, I won’t discriminate, both my triplet brothers are gay and we know many transgendered people whom I soo love. I’m from New Mexico so all I can say is eff trump.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:10 pm
And well wisher I’m just gonna say you are a weird case to. But still, I missed you. sad So here we are in one of the last active poll guilds ever. Cool4 is supposed to post a lot here to. Where is she? She’s my successor captain of River of Polls, so she’s captain of my original guild, where is she? I’ve kinda had a bad reputation on Gaia, let’s not go into that.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff