Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Sanctuary III Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht and Zera realized they all teleported to the ship, Precht turned off the speeder bike. He rose his eyebrow when Onyx threatening Vincent, then he looked at Vincent, "How the h*ll Mitsuki handle him?" he muttered as he hop off the bike. He mimicked his finger like a gun to Vincent face after Simon spoke to him, "Either you get our friends and our ship to vault hunter ship or me and my friend will beat your a** up, your choice," he threatened him to teleport their friends in, or they will dead serious. However, he was rused his gun magic because he has moral. Meanwhile, Zera begin to wander around the ship.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

.:No Shirt Look:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"Jezz..is it getting hoth in here or is it just me?", Vin replied to Onyx's threat, the lightsaber inches away from him as the demigod re-lit his cigarette with the tip of the lightsaber. Turning toward the rest of the crew, he smiled softly before speaking up,"Hey so..got anymore of those gameboy looking devices?"
One of the men looked up from their magazine of Moxxi weekly, blinking a few times before speaking up,"a Echo device? Ask Ellie."
"...once you are done with that magazine, I'd like to go through that", Vin replied to the man, making the raider go back to his magazine quietly before making the demigod sigh softly. The keyblade wielder looked back toward the rest of the group with a soft smile before speaking up,"I'll take Simon up to the cockpit to meet with the others...you all can go to the hanger..literally go straight, down the stairs and you'll see it."
Just before Vin left however, the demigod looked over at Precht before pointing his fingers back at him, grinning softly before making some soft sounds from his lips,"Pew pew..got 'em.."
Vin then turned around as he began to walk around the poker and pool table, his cigarette still hanging from his lips as he placed his hands in his pockets. He wasn't afraid of Simon's crew though he knew better than to truly mess with them. With his healing factor, he would definitely be able to hold his own but not by a laser sword. Sure his limbs would grow back but that would take days and he does not have the time for it. Leading Simon toward the cockpit, Vin spoke up with a quiet voice,"So..you have a problem with Daichi as well...and your enemy has made a problem even bigger...what's the plan once you fix your ship?"

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

nodding to Vin, with much restraint in rolling his eyes, he looked to Onyx who looked beyond PO'ed at Vin and shrugged slightly "try not to kill anyone?" he asked making the Sith roll her eyes "no promises" she said as she and Jette went with Precht whom Simon gave an 'i'll explain to him' look before walking with Vin "i wouldn't joke around with Precht, not only is it hard for him to even smile he can shoot magic bullets from his fingers ... we're not exactly your typical Jedi" he said as T7 beeped 'Simon + Precht +Cy'la + J'uko > average Jedi = understatement' making Simon chuckle then looked back to Vin and sobered up "Daichi has teamed up with Emperor Valkorion, the leader of the Sith Empire ... meaning whatever army Daichi had now has a legion of Dark Side Force Users at his disposal ... and he threatened my home world, my guild ... i will not let that stand .... Mitsuki said you were the best option to face this alliance of darkness, i beg of you to prove her right"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:44 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht didn't like how Vincent mimicked fingered gun, so he irked. Just as Simon told him, he moved his mimicked finger gun and fired his magic bullet close to Vincent's foot to give him a warning. He lowered his arm and back away from Simon and Vincent. Zera came back, still shied away from complete strangers, "There are full of weirdos! Who sells guns like this!?" she complains about bunch of strangers, including guns. Precht walked to speeder bike, "Vincent said about vault hunter, however Mitsuki already told us he has a fragment. I will leave everything to Simon, and get you relearn about magic," he replied to her and dragged the bike with him. Zera agreed and followed him as he explains how magic works to her.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:47 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin listened quietly, something strange already happening with those first three words as the two head up the stairs, to a left and a quick right to the corridor that lead to the control center of it all. While walking, Simon explained to him about Daichi's army growing because of the Sith Empire, making the demigod brush his beard softly with his right hand, puffing on his cigarette which left clouds floating behind them. Stopping [i[Simon before they entered the main area, Vin sighed softly before speaking up,"Listen, I know that I'm not the best with manners..infact, I am kinda a a$$hole but know..I care about the realms, every single one of them...but more importantly, I want to kill that b@stard alliance with all my heart and soul. Every single one of them. They killed many people already and taken over realms already...now listen, if your team gets in the way of the mission of peace, I will not hesitate to kill them with ease. This is the way..."
Vin then continued to lead to the rest of the group where it showed Lilith, Hannah, and Ardyn turning around. This made Vin smile with both hands on his hips before speaking up,"Did you all miss me?"
"Missed you like a bullet, come on killer, we have a mission", Lilith spoke up before looking over Vin's shoulder to see Simon's red hair, making her blink softly before asking,"And who is your little friend?"

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah turned her head at the sound of vincent's voice as she turned adryn around with her,"Oh your back Mr. Vincent I'm rather glad you are", concluded the small girl smiling as she told him,"Adryn and I have been doing well and I see you have brought back some friends", she said indicating Simon who she had no no knowledge of,"Hello", she dropped adryn's hand giving Simon a small dip curtsy,"My name is Hannah Courtmyan a pleasure to meet you", she said turning her attention towards vincent,"Did you find what you were looking for?", she said shifting the gun strap from her shoulder to across her chest,"Should I have the pointy end up or down?", she asked fidgeting with it.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

hearing Vin, Simon raised an eyebrow at his aggressive nature making him sound like a Sith, or a Mandalorian more likely, and followed while T7 made a worried 'boop' noise. "Simon Xanatos, Jedi Knight" he said before inclining his head and upper torso to the two of them as T7 beeped happily. "and this is my friend: T7-O1. The rest of my company is currently going to get the ones that were left on Pandora after Mr. Angel ...." he said then looked at the man before turning to the captain "made an error with the transport device" he said as T7 made an exclaimed beep 'Error < Idiot =Vin' he beeped out though only Simon could hear him and remained silent choosing to use his diplomacy skills the Jedi Order gave all Padawans. "T7 is just worried for our two other friends ... we travel the stars constantly and that planet, these constellations, none of them are on any sector of the galaxy we are familiar with. Not the first time this has happened but that place wasn't as pleasant as Montressor"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:49 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Arrived at the hanger, Precht set speeder bike aside and turn on the lock. He instruct her to sit down and meditate, so she did as he said. Precht pace around her, "Magic is like a life force, so best not to over use it. It doesn't matter light and darkness were originally true origin of magic," he instruct her about the magic, since no one knows where origin of magic comes from. He stopped and lifted his head, "Zera, just remember magic can use for good and evil. Take as Master Merlin for example, he uses magic to help people. Mavis said Faith and bond with friends and comrade will make magic stronger, that includes your comrades will lend their strength to you when you are in trouble or more you believe in them," he gave her an example of value of friendship and trusting others will improve her magic. Zera smiled softly as her fire aura raised a bit around her.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:12 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin smiled softly as he saw Hannah and Ardyn as she spoke up to the new comers on the ship. Vin noticed that the royal highness was having troubles with her new weapon which only made the demigod chuckle before walking up to her, giving his half smoked cigarette to Ardyn to just hold before fixing her gun strap before speaking quietly,"The best way to do this is to have your gun's tip pointing at a downward angle. Best part about these guns is the fact that when you are ever in a fight, the strap is loose enough so you can swing it down to your hip. Get a kill from that, that'll be your first hip shot. It's a pretty cool move"
Vin moved his hands away to show that he was down fixing the strap during the time that Simon was introducing himself to Lilith and the others. Ardyn shyly gave the cigarette back to Vin which he took with two fingers before looking back at Simon with a smile,"He seems to be a good friend to a couple of my comrades. Mitsuki and the Doctor. Seems as though they need some parts for their ship which with this place here, I thought it would be a good idea to help out with."
Vin then looked out at the windshield to see the planet Promethea shining with neon lights and technological advancement but also having problems with company called Maliwan as Lilith explains,"We helped the president of Atlas once already by getting a brain to him, long story there but it seems as thou- wait, he is hailing us"

Meanwhile, in the hanger area of the ship, Ellie watched as the two youngsters pulled the speederbike to her location which only made the large beauty herself smile. Walking over to the Precht and the others, Ellie let the bag strapped around her softly drop between the group,"Here you go, Sweet Cakes~ Enough Echo Devices to go save your friends. There is also a cloaking device in there as well for your ship until we find a way to get it onto Sanctuary."

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah smiled at vincent helped her with the strap and then told her how to use a hip shot,"That doesn't seem to difficult", she told him as he disagreed with adryn holding the cigarette but she allowed it before turning her attention to him dusting some ashe off his jacket,"I know Adryn it does smell awful I hope you don't pick up that nasty habit darling", she told him matter of factly before turning to the grownups to see what they were doing a jedi master she never heard of one of those and there were others in the room she could tell they were powerful but not sure what they were particularly but she knew that they must be pretty powerful being friends with Mr. vincent he had alot of powerful friends thinking on it she hadn't notice one normal person among the whole group....

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"J'uko is a genius when it comes to engineering, soon as we get him and Cy'la up here i think we can piece together something if this Atlas corporation doesn't have what we need" he said as a large hologram of a cyborg with a thick mustache materialized at the front of the bridge "oh hey! if it isn't the Crimson Raiders, Rhys Strongfork here, CEO of the Atlas Corporation ... hope you guys are doing good up there, happy sailing and all that. me? well ..... WE'RE BEING F%&KING ATTACKED!"" he cried out grabbing the holo-projector on his end in a panic causing it to tilt "Mr. Strongfork, i must ask you to be calm. i'm not one of the Crimson Raiders but i'm sure we can help you in any way we can, if not then i certainly will" "like you'd get all the fun" Onyx said appearing behind him making the Jedi smirk and nodded before looking at Lilith "sorry if i overstepped myself on your ship but ... well i don't think any of us would like to see Mr. Strongfork have a heart attack" he said as the CEO started breathing slowly "j-just call me Rhys, kid ... wow half of you are kids, d*mn me being desperate ... ok, the basic gist of it is: Atlas is being held ransom by Katagawa Jr. he wants me to surrender so he can take Atlas from me. and worse is these weird ugly creatures attacking the city too. i'll sweeten the deal too: top pick of any of my wares as a reward i even know where to find a Vault Key fragment!"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:09 am

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht and Zera, only peek with her one eye open, looked at woman name Ellie, Precht took the Echo Device and observe it. He looked at Ellie, and he looked at the device, "Heh, J'uko will be thrilled," he replied and playing around the Echo Device, and try to locate Cy'la and J'uko, and their ship before he press the button.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin only chuckled as he kept the cigarette between his lips, hearing what Hannah had to say about his cigarette smoking. His conclusion, he didn't really care for he knew that one day, they'll be doing the same thing when they become of age. This was when the large hologram appeared as a man named Rhys was freaking out in the projection. Vin only sighed as Vin turned toward the kids,"Alright, you two and the wizard with me. Go in there, kill Katagawa and the creatures he's talking about, grab some tacos, and then try to see what's in that vau-"
Before he could finish his cigarette, something interesting happened with his cigarette. It was...floating in almost a bubble. Turning his head ever so slightly, the demigod noticed a woman walking around Simon. Her hair was long and shiny blue. The only thing shining brighter than her hair was her tattoos as the woman brought the cigarette toward her, crushing it within the bubble before making it disappear. Vin just stared as Lilith spoke,"It's good to have you back, Maya.."
"Good to be back", the Siren replied as she looked up at the hologram. Her arms crossed over her chest as she just stared for a bit before speaking up,"So..what's the deal with the Mustache, Rhys?"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"half wizard ... ability speaking anyway" Simon started to say and agreeing somewhat with Hannah. he just hoped this guy never discovers 'Death Sticks' ... literally kills a year of the smokers life whenever someone uses them. it was one of the few things both Simon and Onyx, a Jedi and Sith could agree on. that and the issue on slavery in the galaxy. however all their musings were dashed when they saw the floating cigarette and turned to see this mysterious Maya come in. both Simon and Onyx thought the same thing: she had to have used the Force "it's a siege mustache .... helps boost the troops confidence" he said making Onyx snort "that Bantha fur on your lip is meant to rally soldiers?" she asked as Simon tried not to smirk "i have no clue what a Bantha is ... but i assure you, the troops love it" Rhys said making Onyx roll her eyes "yes, that mustache and the surname 'Strongfork' ... i'm sure your troops can't stop smiling any time they're around you" she said sarcastically but Rhys was obviously clueless she insulted him and looked down at Maya "there! ya see, she gets it"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:56 am
Zera

User Image

Because of the button he pressed, Precht suddenly teleported to Drought, leaving Zera in shock as she got up. "Oh my god!" she screeched and ran to search for Simon, "Simon! T7!!" she called out their name, while trying to search for them.

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games