Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Green Flight!] Let the Ichor Flow (Skerath's Maiden Flight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:52 pm
((Quoted instead of editing, apologies! orz))  
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:35 pm
(( doge it ))  

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-24)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:36 pm
On the ground, T'rin finally made a decision. He rose to his feet, making his way to where he guessed Iathe would be, thanks to the creepy way thoughts webbed together in times like this. When she came into view, he paused, watching H'aal extend his hand. Well, that was... something.

Ingonth was one with the air itself as he picked up speed, flexing his claws as he imagined them sinking into the other blue. It was too early, too... His eyes flashed violet at some private pulse from his rider and that hesitation did him in. His own attack went wide as Skerath struck him, and he hissed once more. Single minded brute, he muttered, the target of his ire left unannounced.

"Iathe." A judgmental little smirk spread away from T'rin's finger where it rested against his lower lip. "Who's this?"

He knew exactly who it was. That horrible sailor.

Quote:
Strength: 7
Speed: 21
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 8
Wits: 15
HP: 25/27

round one: 8
round two: attac

demon_pachabel
he try

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 37!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:58 pm
Her hearts raced as Litanuth swiped at her again, nimbly twisting out of range. Even more rewarding was the surge of ire she felt from her other competitors, delighting in their sudden turn towards savagery. She would have kept this up all night, if possible, but Skerath was built for shocking bursts of daring and speed instead of stamina.

With reluctance, she tore herself away from the fray to carry herself higher and higher, a gleaming eye fixed upon blues, brown, and green. Her wings burned with the effort, but she refused to give up just yet. It felt like things had barely even started, but she was certainly satisfied with the enthusiasm of her pursuers. One last climb was all she had in her... and then, they would see who had left the biggest impression.

So focused on her green, Iathe didn't initially realize the reason for H'aal's approach until his words slowly sank in. "I'm not taking it personally," Her eyes darted over his face, unconsciously assessing him. The extended hand was far more tempting than it ever would have been before this moment, but just as her fingers twitched, another voice rang out. Ah, T'rin. Beautiful in a way she'd never really considered before, and after deliberating taking a moment to muse over his question, Iathe answered.

"I don't know, yet." It was a challenge, though less dramatic than the one her green was presenting. If T'rin didn't want her to be swept off her feet by a stranger, he'd better make a good case.

The final round! Boy, my short, sweet flight turned into a long one because life punched me in the teeth, but hey! Roll your two highest stats together!

The next round will be rolled Tuesday around 7 PM CST!

Skerath's Stats
    Green: 50
    Under 5 Turns: 3
    Motivated/Full of Rage: 10
    Blooding Bonus: 5
    Total: 68
    HP: 17/20

Strength: 8
    Speed: 22
    Dexterity: 15

Smerdle

Uta

demon_pachabel

Meepfur

Round 1: 18
Round 2: 7
Round 3: 37
Total: 62

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 3!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:15 pm
Samodith was quite entertained by the drama, but not particularly interested in joining in, or adding to it. Perhaps if things had unfolded differently, she might have had a real go at one of her competitors, but the time simply didn't seem right for it now. Going after Litanuth would have been frivolous at best, and insulting to Skerath at worst, as though she needed someone to defend her or draw ichor for her. Please. Ingonth would have been too easy, at least to her mind. Venandith was a tempting target, by far the largest of them all, but...no. The time for any true fighting had passed, with Skerath making what would almost surely be her last push.

She couldn't just ignore all of them, though, especially after she'd openly mused about sharpening her claws. So, with a gleefully threatening shriek, she wove close to buzz the males, sacrificing speed and her good initial start to harass them - she didn't fully commit, didn't get quite close enough to strike any of them, but perhaps the display might amuse Skerath.

Quite the dance we have all had, sister. Would you be mine, or shall we make a date for another day? Because if she did not win this day, she would win another, she had no doubt.

_________

Stats:
Strength: 12
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 16
Stamina: 14
Wits: 18
HP: 27/27

Round 1: 25
Round 2: 11
Round 3: 3

xsmerdle

xdemon_pachabel

xUta

((she just bein a gremlin.))  
Uta rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 pm
Roll 1: Strength + Speed = 18 + 7 = 25
Roll 2: Wits 7/5 = -2 HP
Roll 3: Attacking Litanuth (2 d12)

- - -
The blue attacked Skerath yet again.

His fate was sealed, even if it were foolish for Venandith to make the attempt. There would be no reasoning, even if it cost him everything. Whether he was able to drag down Litanuth or not, he would not sit so idly while Skerath was manhandled.

There was strength, there were shows of force, and if it was pain she wished, Venandith could deliver--but this blue continued to attempt to cut open Skerath as if she were some herdbeast. He for one wouldn't stand for it, even if it cost him the flight.

You go too far, beast! This is not your moment, but hers--and if ichor must fall, than let it be your own! He snarled, fangs bared, claws unsheathed. As badly as he wanted to catch her... He couldn't let this go.

Venandith knew Skerath was no fool, nor was she some damsel in distress--she didn't need her honor fought for, and certainly could rip Litanuth up however she saw fit. But Venandith, for all his arrogance and conceit, was still a good brown at at his hearts, and he just couldn't let this go. Not without at least trying to get his claws on the other.

This stranger deserved to have his wings pulled from his shoulders, and if they both lost out, so be it. Even if he missed his target, at least he could say he tried.

- - - -
Venandith's Stats
Brown: 40pts
Less than 5 Turns: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Courageous/Can Handle Pain +4
Total: 57

Strength: 18
Speed: 7
Dexterity 7
Stamina: 16
Wits 9
HP: 42-2= 40

demon_pachabel
Attacking Litanuth...

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 39 ... 21!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:53 am
User Image

So much ire aimed his way, and Litanuth for just this moment was willing to turn his attention to his attackers; The only ones letting me steal her moment are you. Why were they not so enraptured with her as to not be able to look anywhere else? Why did they not deem the claws she had sunk into his flesh enough? What a shame, what a pity, but he paid both brown and blue little more mind as Skerath pushed up and up.

I have not felt enough of your sting, Skerath, and I know you could rend me flesh from bone. Want. Respect. But still none of that saccharine sweetness that so many would promise in the chase for a green. He would take what was given. There would not be claws this time, he would only push himself up, up, up.

----

"I am not so blind as to see it is still such a shame," unlike Litanuth, H'aal did have a sweetness to his words. Not in a way that sounded coated and seductive, but between man and dragon, it was clear which of them had more delicacy to them. His offered hand didn't waver even as T'rin approached, the man levelling his gaze on the young man. They were both lovely in their own way, but he was following Litanuth's pull - so only one was of real interest now.

"Mmmm, a shame you have to ask," he hummed, an almost teasing smile coming across his lips, "I'll have to leave a better impression," the words were more of a promise to Iathe, as though his Blue wasn't leaving enough impression for them both.

----
NPC BLUE LITANUTH: Intelligent, but dark minded. Prone to enormous bouts of envy once he's decided he wants something and doesn't get it. Can be hard to read at times.
NPC H'AAL: Sharp minded, but has a tendency to be spiteful. Used to be a Sailor and definitely acts it. Only came to the Weyr when Threadfall took out his ship.

Litanuth's Stats:
Blue: +45
Between 6 - 35 Turns: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Courageous/Can Handle Pain: +4
Intelligent/Clever: +3
Total: 72

Strength: 17
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 11
Wits: 22
HP: 20/27  
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:47 pm
The higher Ingonth flew and the longer he watched his competition in their focused, desirous pursuit, the more foolish he felt. He was still seething, but his fury was quickly turning inward.

This was ridiculous. He didn't want Skerath, and it was frustrating beyond all measure to pick fights with dragons who wouldn't fight back. He slowed.

Torin, he said in a defeated monotone. You don't have to.

T'rin's expression didn't waver, the same smile playing over his mouth as he lowered his hand to his side. "Ah. H'aal. It seems I do remember after all." The considering look he gave the man was brisk and appreciative, and it effortlessly expanded to include Iathe as well, despite his earlier thoughts on limb removal and unfortunate sailorhood.

And then... he turned on his heel and started back the way he'd come.

It certainly was convenient that being eccentric meant never having to explain yourself. In another life, he would have put up a fight, latched on and unleashed all of the sarcastic banter he saved for his most satisfying verbal battles. In this one, he had somewhere more important to be.

Quote:
Strength: 7
Speed: 21
Dexterity: 14
HP: 25/27

round one: 8
round two: attac
round three: 2

Smerdle

Scamp

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:39 pm
Another might have been hard pressed to choose between such suitors. Skerath had always been a decisive creature. Ingonth had never been interested in her and she knew it. She, perhaps strangely, took little offense, though the story might have been different if she hadn't, secretly, been so impressed with her other suitors. As it was, she surveyed them all with a keen eye.

Samodith... Her sister made her hearts race in a way that she'd never experienced before, but as enchanting as she was, Skerath could never forget that teeth and claws hid behind her beauty that were nearly as sharp as her own.

The older blue, Litanuth, had been the only who one dared to bleed her. She admired the fact that he hadn't dared treat her as though she was vulnerable or lesser due to her size and color. His challenge had been presented as one equal to another, and having grown up with some of her more color-biased family... well, Skerath could appreciate a blue with sense.

But in the end, there was only one who had truly caught her attention. She had never seen this side of him before--a violent, passionate beast. Venandith was a fool... but he never changed his ways for anyone, and this sudden spark of raw fury captivated her like none other.

Venandith! She bellowed, plummeting to savage him with her claws. Will you continue to ignore me, even now? Her eyes blazed with vibrant reds and deep, dark purples, and if he didn't release his hold on Litanuth, she would sink her teeth into his neck as well.

Iathe could only barely register T'rin walking away before Skerath's desire overwhelmed her. She didn't hesitate to press herself hard against H'aal, seizing his hair with a hand as she yanked him down to press a fierce kiss against his mouth.

Thank you everyone for playing! SORRY IT TOOK ME THIRTY YEARS TO FINISH THIS omg. Skerath had a very strong IC preference so that's what I went with, but thank you guys so much for participating!

Smerdle

Uta

demon_pachabel

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15 pm
Venandith couldn't believe that Litanuth had the audacity to claim that he was somehow interfering or stealing her moment. The beast must have been going daft in his age, for the young brown could hardly believe he was being fed such an outrageous line. The purple in his gaze was almost completely washed out by a rich red. If given the chance, he would savage the beast until he was unrecognizable. So what if he was a competitor-- so what if Skerath was more than capable of tearing him to pieces. She wasn't a damsel in distress, but by the First Shell he wasn't going to abide it.

What did Skerath want anyway?

He supposed they would find out... and if Litanuth's tricks won then Venandith wold have a lot to think about in the art of flights.

If Venandith had been worried, he would never admit it. If his ego had begun to fret about his chances, he would never say. But when Skerath made her choice, the brown dragon immediately forgot about the rage he felt for Litanuth.

Skerath! Magnificent, fierce, cunning, beautiful Skerath. You have my attention fully! Let this night be our night, and if it's blood you want, tear me apart; if it's passion you wish, my hearts are yours; and if it's pleasure you crave, I won't disappoint.

Though red was still within his eyes, purple blossomed once more, and he forgot about Litanuth, the other competitors, and everything else. Though she tore into him, he relished the feel of her fangs and claws, and was quick to grab hold. His talons dug in deep, enough to secure her in his hold, and a living reminder that Venandith had been near. He wasn't going to let her go, and though they might fall together, he would keep her safe. If she ripped him apart, he would not object. This night was theirs--and the brown beast had every intention of making it worthwhile.

Tsunake

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items