Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Meridian Metroplex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm irritable"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

Cy'la almost felt death creap up on her but then noticed the blur from behind her and saw the enemy high in the air before jumping in the air and slicing the shooter in half, the lightsaber cauterizing the wound, and landed on the ground before turning to Adryn and nodded in thanks while Jette was busy getting the closer up targets "these guys just don't give up" Cy'la said as she threw her light disk again finding seven more targets. "well we can't judge a data drive on it's casing ... lets just hope she's right" he said as Onyx was decimating the attackers in droves, shooting them with Force Lightning and fighting like a demon

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht continue to whip around the enemies, and Zera blasted her fire magic. Just as Precht continue to attacking the enemies, Zera noticed a silhoutue figure at the alley, so she headed there to check it out. Precht grits his teeth, "I guess I have no other choice... Brace yourself!" he shouts and deactivated his lightwhip and lifted his hand as his magic circle appeared, "Amaterasu..." he sets on one target as he created Amaterasu Magic Seals on each side of the target and two other Magic seals, one over the target and one under them, "... Formula 100!" he finally cast his powerful magic it was rippling shockwave, powerful enough to damage several sections Merdian Metroplex around one target. Zera felt the massive earthquake as she fell as she yelp, while trying to drag unconscious man with black spiky hair and bigger sword. The person, who Zera try to drag him out was no other than Zack Fair.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn nodded softly as he followed behind Hannah, using his keyblade to deflect gun shots away from the one he wants to protect, deflecting a bullet shot straight into the shooter's forehead before something began to happen. The streets were beginning to shake violently as Ardyn looked to see what one of Simon's friends used a magic spell, making the buildings shake violently. Ardyn looked up into the air to see a drop ship flying over them, the ship shaped similar to a ring with strange energy emanating from the center of the ship. The Turrets began to rain down large bullet rounds onto the street, making Ardyn's eyes grow wide before everything began to slow down at a incredible rate. The large bullets flying straight toward each of his friends new and old as Ardyn knew what he had to do. Ardyn quickly ran around Hannah before jumping up into the air and began to point each bullet away from his friends locations, pointing them straight toward the ship itself. What everyone could see was a quickly lightning bolt fired straight around Hannah, dancing at the bullet shots before the bullets flew straight toward the ship, making it begin to smoke before a small explosion appeared in the front. This made the ship drop down onto the street in front of the group of heroes. Ardyn began to breath heavily again before dropping down onto one knee which showed that a bullet wasn't able to be stopped. A bullet flew straight into the shoulder of the young Nanashi but luckily went straight through and didn't hurt any vital areas. Still hurt though as he groaned softly, squeezing his right hand tight before using his left hand to stop the bleeding,"We...we did it. We have to go find Vin..but the ship is blocking our way...we have to find a way over it or around."

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah began to grip adryn as the world began to shake violently she never knew anyone who could do this kind of magic before as she looked up releasing him as he shot off so quickly with his lightening speed that she didn't even see where he went until he finally came to a stand still she gasped in horror and race over to him kneeling next to him,"Oh adryn no!!", she said in fear seeing the bullet wound he wasn't a vampire so he couldn't take blood from her to heal herself but she was already recovering from the ear exploding thanks to Vin's blood,"We don't have to go over or around it", she said glaring at the ship,"We are going straight through that thing..", she felt the demi' god's blood bumping inside of her giving the vampire girl a solid strength; Looking around her she noticed there was a large crack in the asfalt and using her hands and a she began to tear up the side of the road getting up a large oversized rock and then holding it infront of her like a shield went like a bullet towards the ship picking up her speed to crash right through the ship burrowing out a very descent size whole onto the other side,"Come on!!", she shouted to everyone,"Lets go!"

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:51 am
User Image

User Image

watching Hannah plow right through the ship, everyone blinked in both surprise and impress "starting to like that kid" Onyx said turning off her lightsaber as Cy'la did the same. Jette followed keeping his sniper blaster trained behind them just in case as they all of them followed. J'uko then got out a stem pack and went over to Ardyn "here kid, i got something that might help with that wound" he said giving the boy a smirk as Cy'la walked over to them looking stern "you need training ... but yu did better than i expected" she said making J'uko chuckle then looked at Ardyn as Cy'la went over to Precht and Zera "she said thanks for saving her" he said as he went to examine the wound but was surprised it was already starting to close. Cy'la meanwhile noticed there was a third person with the two "why do i get the feeling things just got weirder for us ... he alive?"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:09 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht was quite impressed about Ardyn and Hannah, he closed his eyes and smiled, "Neel might nickname him, if that kid ever met a hyperactive kid," he said to himself, until he noticed Cy'la talking about weirder, he regain his composer and he turned around to see Zera finished dragging unconscious Zack. Zera's arm feels like a jelly, "Why does this guy carry that heavy sword!?" she complained about Zack's buster sword. Precht furrowed his eyebrow and he walked towards unconscious Zack, then he kneeled down and check on his pulse, he can feel it, "He's unconscious, base on that heavy sword, he might be like heavy hitter," he said to his teammates, then he looked at Zera with stern expression, "Where did you find him?" he asked her. Zera looked at the alley, "There, however... when I found him, there are a lot of black feathers all around him," she replied and she unfold her fist to show Cy'la and Precht few black feathers. Precht stood up and pick up a single black feather to examine it, "It might be a crow, but we need to scan the feathers and wait until that man wakes up... we can question him," he said to them, then looked at unconscious Zack. Precht looked at Cy'la, "Think we can carry him with his huge sword?"

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

A tired Ardyn closed his eyes as he began to try to concentrate on the wound, using his abilities to heal his wound before opening his eyes wide to see the large ship just get torn in half by Hannah with her strength. His eyes grew wide as he wondered how she did this but then remembered her drinking Vincent's blood, knowing that this could of gave her some sort of special buff. With this, Ardyn dropped down as the others talked about the man laying on the ground. Ardyn just stared before looking up at one of the adults before speaking softly,"T-Take him to Sanctuary. He'll be safe there f-f-for sure. Imma take Hannah to go see Vin and Simon before they fight e-eachother.."
Ardyn then ran slowly, which looked normal to the others as he stopped next to Hannah with a soft smile on his face,"That blood sure gave you some sort of..power buff. Are you f-feeling alright?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:42 pm

User Image

Hannah could barley believe her own strength looking back at the shield she just hollowed out she blinked only to watch adrynj approach her running,"I'm fine", she told him looking concerned,'I hope you alright I got scared... and you said we had to get through that ship so I just tried to think fast", she confessed gazing at his wound in wonder,"Your already starting to heal? I'm so happy adryn", she had a few soft tears drip down her face as she rubbed her eyes in relief, sniffling she told him,"Everything is gonna be okay.. lets go get Mr. Vincent and help him", she took his hand,"Come on!", she then began to run inside where she seen him and simon disappear when the whole events began to start up; Her ear thought it had dry blood in it was completely healed and she began to contemplate on that blood vincent gave her,'The blood of a demi-god is very powerful... i wonder what else i could learn from others blood and what powers I would unlock..', she thought to herself as her and adryn ran into the building;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

"might have to take it off him but i don't see how any of us-" she said but Onyx came over and lifted it off him with one hand with ease much to the twi'lek's shock "hmm ... nice balance, way too broad for my tastes" Onyx said then gazed at the two Jedi with a smirk that, if Cy'la didn't know any better, looked like playful enjoyment as she walked into the building with the sword over her shoulders "wow ... never seen her that nice before to other people" Jette said absentmindedly before following as J'uko came over to help Precht and Cy'la carry him inside

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:39 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht and Zera were shocked from Onyx holding buster sword, but he have to carry Zack with Cy'la and J'uko's help. "Just hold on to it, until he wakes up," he said to Onyx, Zera looked at J'uko and Cy'la as Precht gave the black feathers back to her, "Didn't that kid said to take that adult to Sanctuary?" she asked them, "J'uko got the echo device, so he can activate it. I might believe it's charged up," he replied about echo device, while holding unconscious Zack.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn smiled softly to try and comfort Hannah as she was beginning to tear up, having him softly place his hand on her head before nodding softly at the idea to go after Vincent. Letting her lead, Ardyn quickly followed her toward Atlas HQ. As he was running, he began to hear something speak to him. What was this strange voice and why did it sound familiar? The words caused a chill to go through his spine as the deep voice spoke,'..No matter what, child...I will know exactly where you are..you are a Nanashi...and the daemonic blood is calling to you..'
Ardyn quickly shook his head, doing everything he could to ignore these words as he followed Hannah to Atlas HQ.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:25 am
User Image

User Image

"oh! right, J'uko-" Cy'la said as the Zabrak pulled out his echo device as Cy'la turned to Onyx "hey, Princess of Darkness, get over here" she said as Onyx stopped before turning her head, her eyes reflecting gold before spinning around and used the Force to throw the giant sword into them making J'uko activate the device sending him, Cy'la, Precht, Zera, and the new guy back to sanctuary.

"was that really necessary?" Jette asked as Onyx just kept walking with a snarl "no one calls me princess" she said vaugly remembering someone indeed used to. an old memory of a male with a cajun voice. the memory made her heart ache but she kept walking inside with Jette close behind

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Walking out toward the fast travel station, Vin began to light up a cigarette just as their echo device began to turn on, with the voice of Ellie could be heard,"Hey, sugar! I outfitted a Catch-A-Ride near this Fast Travel station, giving everyone a ride to travel out there!"
"Thanks, Ellie, we'll be sure to use it", Vin spoke up as they entered the garage center. Two platforms could be seen along with a fast travel center and a Catch-A-Ride center which the group could walk up and order the vehicle of their choosing. Leaning his left shoulder against the opening of the garage doors, Vin gave himself a second to relax as Ardyn walked through with Hannah as explosions and mayhem could be heard from the distance,"I got word that Rhys has a few friends helping us by distracting the Maliwan soldiers so that we will have less problems to deal with. We'll also have a friend of Lilith helping us out. The blue haired Siren named Maya..this could be quite intense so if you all need to work on any upgrades to your weapons or buy any ammo, now is the time."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuinevereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:21 am
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"upgrade my weapons?" Simon questioned and shook his head before noticing a workbench nearby and thought it might be a good idea and went over there taking his lightsaber off and examined it before pulling out a shiny green material out and started working on his weapon and started welding it. after a few minutes, he turned back around holding the hilt. it didn't look much different except when he held it out his keychain straightened out and a keyblade 'blade' shot out of both ends and he quickly spun it around to test it before turning it back to one blade and turning it off "that should make things interesting"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:19 pm

User Image

Hannah walked with vincent once he told them what they needed to do as far as upgrades she was fine her and adryn where completely healed,"I suppose I should get this dry blood off my ear", she said,"And fill up on ammo it would be better than running out", she told him; Hannah broke away from the group finding the "lady's" room and cleaning up her ear before heading over to get more ammo for her gun, she kept a tight eye on the group and new that mr. vincent wouldn't be bold enough to leave without her or she track him down with adryn's scent all nuzzled in her memory... she may not have a nose like a dog but she could find him anywhere;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games