Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Hey there! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:03 pm
I think i might bring back the old school Digimon battles (or create a new one) the cards have been broken (both img wise and balence wise) for a while but i think it would still be good to have something. The old battle system did not involve cards and was just a pure strategy of who can survive longer. Any interest in that?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:23 pm
To tell the truth as much as i love contest and events I don't think it would be best to make one as it would only serve as a Band-aid and only makes the guild active until it ends like every contest/event the last year or so.

Maybe a new battle system could work but not sure how popular it would be today like it was many years ago.

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:33 pm
Robert_Satsuma
To tell the truth as much as i love contest and events I don't think it would be best to make one as it would only serve as a Band-aid and only makes the guild active until it ends like every contest/event the last year or so.

Maybe a new battle system could work but not sure how popular it would be today like it was many years ago.

Ya I agree, honestly with the state of gaia and the guild any major recovery would be a long shot. But maybe we can find something to spark a little interest  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:50 pm
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma

Ya I agree, honestly with the state of gaia and the guild any major recovery would be a long shot. But maybe we can find something to spark a little interest

What about the Award Cards that was once around, I know not a great idea to help spark interest but it may help in some form..  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:15 pm
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma

What about the Award Cards that was once around, I know not a great idea to help spark interest but it may help in some form..

Hum that could be good for surr, i always liked them. Currently I have no real ability to do art (stuck on my phone sad ) but we could make that work. In the past some of them were based on random achievements and some of them you could earn. We could use them as ways to get other Digimon (kinda like tge check in system) where it would be almost like a continuous contest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:26 pm
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma

Hum that could be good for surr, i always liked them. Currently I have no real ability to do art (stuck on my phone sad ) but we could make that work. In the past some of them were based on random achievements and some of them you could earn. We could use them as ways to get other Digimon (kinda like tge check in system) where it would be almost like a continuous contest.

I can make the art for stuff (if its in my ability) , been wanting to get back into doing things around here besides posting once a day keeping things alive lol  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:29 pm
Robert_Satsuma

Fair enough, i'm heading to bed for the night but i'll start looking at stuff if i get a chance tomorrow. If you have any ideas for achievements or anything we might want to post them in the crew forum for now smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:46 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
Hey Lief! Its been a while hasnt it, Im still lurking around but I havent been posting at all. Not even in the Digi Marketplace yet.....Just letting everyone else have that. (because I couldnt remember to post their daily) And I saw! The Last Digimon movie of the 1st Season DigiDestined I think. And I was playing Digimon links...ReArise doesnt work on my phone.

Hey how's it been, i haven't even really been lurking, just been that busy. New job and now 3 kids has been crazy!! I played a bit of links but liked ReArise better, i cant remember if that was one i had to install from an outside source or not neutral but either way it's fairly solid. (Although it's been a few weeks since i've played)

As for the movie they are doing a direct sequel to Digimon Tri (I think another 5 year time jump) it should be out next year some time!

I know! Im looking forward to the new movie. And Im glad you are doing alright. Even if its been super crazy for you my friend. And hmmm. Tell me about Re Arise?  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:27 am
Ethan Kirito Soul

The story is interesting, humans know about Digimon already and they have crossed to our world in the past. Some people are Tamers but not everyone. Your main character gets a digimon somehow (honestly don't remember) and then you are fighting these "Digimon" that aren't actually digimon they are some kind of virus that is made to look like them. Basically you move through the levels and take out the viruses and meet other Tamers who you become friends with. At the moment the story only goes through everyone reaching Champion evolutions.

As for game play it's like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes or Marvel Strike Force, where you have a team of 5 each with 2 moves. You have a digifarm where you can store 8 digimon and feed them, train them and level them up. You can also store a lot more, i think up to 50 elsewhere. They also have a raid battles and pvp. Oh and like a tower challenge. Overall it's good, not too hard to get gems and bits. Training seems to take the longest because you have to collect all the materials.

So far there are at least 2 new Digimon your starter line and then also Pumpkinmon got an evolution known as Noble Pumpkinmon (which i think is new) that's basically it, im mostly in it for the story now, i have a pretty good team. WarGreymon, Menervamon, HiAndromon, Lillamon and MagnaAngemon!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:50 am
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

The story is interesting, humans know about Digimon already and they have crossed to our world in the past. Some people are Tamers but not everyone. Your main character gets a digimon somehow (honestly don't remember) and then you are fighting these "Digimon" that aren't actually digimon they are some kind of virus that is made to look like them. Basically you move through the levels and take out the viruses and meet other Tamers who you become friends with. At the moment the story only goes through everyone reaching Champion evolutions.

As for game play it's like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes or Marvel Strike Force, where you have a team of 5 each with 2 moves. You have a digifarm where you can store 8 digimon and feed them, train them and level them up. You can also store a lot more, i think up to 50 elsewhere. They also have a raid battles and pvp. Oh and like a tower challenge. Overall it's good, not too hard to get gems and bits. Training seems to take the longest because you have to collect all the materials.

So far there are at least 2 new Digimon your starter line and then also Pumpkinmon got an evolution known as Noble Pumpkinmon (which i think is new) that's basically it, im mostly in it for the story now, i have a pretty good team. WarGreymon, Menervamon, HiAndromon, Lillamon and MagnaAngemon!

Hmmmm. That actually sounds pretty interesting although its making me think more of Megaman Nt Warrior and the Battle Network games the way you are describing the story.

Oof, not a big fan of that kind of gameplay. Sounds like Digimon World 4....I like the Turn Based System that Digimon links have...maybe because its the same as Cyber Sleuths combat system....which is actually similar to DW2 and 3s System. And thats a lot of work theve done at least!

And I see I see....lotsa digimon!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:22 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Hmmmm. That actually sounds pretty interesting although its making me think more of Megaman Nt Warrior and the Battle Network games the way you are describing the story.

Oof, not a big fan of that kind of gameplay. Sounds like Digimon World 4....I like the Turn Based System that Digimon links have...maybe because its the same as Cyber Sleuths combat system....which is actually similar to DW2 and 3s System. And thats a lot of work theve done at least!

Ya Links is a bit more of a classic digimon game which is nice. I feel like it was harder to get the stuff you needed for Digimon in links but maybe im remembering wrong. I dont think i played it very long. Personally i woyld prefer a game that didnt involve shops and rng to get content but they dont make a lot of games on phones that are just the full game for you to play through. Everything is geared towards you spending money and pvp (not my thing) i would play a straight DW3 port if someone did that!! It would be amazing  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:37 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Ya Links is a bit more of a classic digimon game which is nice. I feel like it was harder to get the stuff you needed for Digimon in links but maybe im remembering wrong. I dont think i played it very long. Personally i woyld prefer a game that didnt involve shops and rng to get content but they dont make a lot of games on phones that are just the full game for you to play through. Everything is geared towards you spending money and pvp (not my thing) i would play a straight DW3 port if someone did that!! It would be amazing

Agreed!!!! XD. I kinda wish we could have a Digimon MMO similar to DW3, story and all since it would actually MAKE SENSE. Imagine that as a VR game.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:20 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Agreed!!!! XD. I kinda wish we could have a Digimon MMO similar to DW3, story and all since it would actually MAKE SENSE. Imagine that as a VR game.

That in fact would be the best!!! DW3 is one of yhe best story lines and I would love to have a rp based around that with a bit of dusk and dawn mixed in!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:33 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

That in fact would be the best!!! DW3 is one of yhe best story lines and I would love to have a rp based around that with a bit of dusk and dawn mixed in!!

If you combined DUsk and Dawn with DW3, you kinda would get the Basic story from Digimon World 2. Where it started with Digimon Guard Teams ^O^. You could turn DTI into something of that sort as well. Start it with a Poll or something. Maybe reward people more for Roleplaying like Roleplaying with groups gives more Digimon or something.

*thought* More RP Driven contests as well would probably draw in the RP crowd such more. :3 I might hold a small grudge against a certain Digimon from one but still XD. Those contests were fun!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:36 am
Just popping in to say Hi 3nodding  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games