Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Greenflight] I Put a Spell On You [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:30 pm
User Image

Her head snapped up sharply as the siren's song drifted through the frozen night of the Weyr, sweetly calling to any and all who could hear it. Her talons bit into the cold stone of her ledge as she flexed them briefly, her eyes blazing with furious hues of reds and purples as she tracked the her glowing sister. Cythereath was brighter than any moon, and once she was framed against the darkness of the night sky, the real challenge would begin. One of her sweetest sisters, never afraid of her scathing tongue and mercurial ways. No, Cythereath never shied away from her, and though Skerath was not and would never be one who expressed gratitude openly...

The thought of someone else stealing Amortentia away was more than she could stand.

Ignoring the mass of voices that rose in a swarm to answer the alluring call, Skerath crouched low in preparation as a guttural hiss slipped past her menacing fangs. I will rip your other suitors from the skies, if you so wished. I have no sweetness within me to give... but I will never bring you pain. Even if Cythereath chose another this night.

The force of Skerath's possessive desire hit Iathe between the eyes like a sack of firestone, and she stumbled with surprise. Oh, shards, she hadn't thought to feel this again so soon... but there was no way that the little green had any intention of backing down. Biting her lip and debating fleeing back to her weyr... Iathe uneasily made her way down to the Bowl, shivering at the chill in the air. So many people gathered already, but was it really a surprise? She fought back a sudden swell of irritation at the crowd, forcing herself to take a deep breath.

Why had she even shown up? She liked Ce'rian well enough... and doubted he'd even glance her way, with this group.

--

About Skerath: A small green who with a reputation for being mercurial and snappy on good days, and downright vicious on her bad ones. She is a fearless fighter, unafraid to take risks and clever enough to handle herself in even the worst of situations. Though secretly a lonely creature, she will never, ever admit it. Skerath doesn't hesitate to use her teeth and claws to get her way--especially if that means things get bloody.

About Iathe: Hardworking, blunt, and honest. She's... gotten an inkling about Ce'rian's preferences and isn't really there for him. Or for herself. Or is she? Shards, this is a mess.

Skerath's Stats:
Green: 50
Under 5 Turns: 5
Fit/Motivated: 10
-Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
-Has shown Cythereath favor: +3pts
-Intelligent/clever: +3pts
-Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3

Total: 76
HP: 20/20

Strength: 11
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 10
Wits: 20

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:53 pm
Cythereath continued her posing, though it wasn't entirely self-serving. She was stretching, preparing herself for the merry chase she would take her suitors on. Her eyes, as dark as amethyst and full of desire, watched as eagerly as clutchmate and strange alike replied to her cry. Oh, how her hearts were so full! Any secret fear she had of being overlooked or somehow lesser was washed away--and her love for her suitors grew with each and every arrival.

Pellereth was the first to arrive, and she could not help but be both surprised and ever so delighted. Oh, she had never known the bronze to be interested in her--and yet, here he was, looking ever so handsome. He was a striking creature, and part of her couldn't help but swoon. She had thought none of her clutchmates had taken note of her and yet, surprise of all surprises, this one had! She offered him a sweet trill of encouragement as he stumbled through his praise. Pellereth! Promises, promises... And what might you do if I never wish for you to part? Still, she sent him a wave of fondness and pleasure--for her joy was quite sincere.

Prism Shine
Pellereth will begin with a base of +13 favor!

Soon, though, another contender joined the fray, and the green dragon gave couldn't help but arch her neck with pride. Mesometh was a brown that she had noticed, albeit only recently. He was an older man, but a bit of a mysterious stranger. He'd always been nothing but kind and complimentary to her, and she had noticed him watching her. She had, at times, posed for him and never shied away from conversation. She had also noticed that he had not given some of her sisters the same attention, which thrilled her hearts. Such poetic words. And does my beauty eclipse that of the moons, sweet Mesometh? How good to see you here tonight. And oh, how she meant every word.

demon_pachabel
Mesometh will begin with a base of +10 favor!

Another voice reached out, this one unfamiliar to the pale green. Oh! What mysterious and handsome stranger could this be? She reached out to the great Modrioth, allowing a wave of lusty interest wash over the brown. She didn't know who he was, but the fact that he was answering her call was plenty enough for her! Who wasn't delighted to have allure enough to stir strangers from their ledges? And oh, he was a handsome beast, with his fierce looking markings. I am well aware of my beauty, but a bit of affirmation never hurts, does it? She asked, mirth entering her words. Still, she did send a wave of lust to the stranger, and a touch of encouragement. Be prepared for a wild night, stranger... I shall hope to get to better know you before the night is through!

Zaikt
Modrioth will start with +10 favor!

Cythereath's violet eyes drank in the sight of her growing pack of suitors, when a soft croon caught her attention. It was almost imperceptible but the green was a telepathic dragon, one sensitive to the feelings of others. Reaching out, the pale green sent nothing but a wave of fondness, love, and passion to her golden clutchmate. She remembered their conversation in the feeding pens, remembered how nice it felt to be cuddled against her. Privately, she sent Mictecath nothing but fondness, affection, and love.

Never had she thought Mictecath might notice her, or even come to care so about her. And yet... She could not help but wish to share even but a moment with her fellow clutchmate. They were birds of a feather, after all, and the love potion had endless love to give. We might not be able to share the night, but I shall hold your hearts dear as I take wing! Perhaps I might yet get to coil around you another night, dearest Mictecath? If not around, than at least beneath her wing or against her side. She was but a little green, and though she might not get to fly with her sister, did not mean they might not share in ones company later.

Sweet Symmetry
Sweet Mictecath! ;0; Posting Cythereath responding to her with permission.

When Hyglath joined, the green couldn't help but be flattered. Another stranger, oh my, and such a rugged creature at that. She was quite curious and could't help but notice the ichor dripping from his leg. Ichor falls already, and I have yet to lift a claw. How sweet of you to come. If it's sounds you desire, catch me, and you'll hear all sorts of pretty things, that I can guarantee. She sent him a small, seductive croon, ever encouraging to the large male. He was quite a handsome one, and she couldn't help but be pleased. Ripping open a wound to chase her? That was something she'd appreciate!

Meepfur
Hyglath will start with +10 favor!

When Saevath entered, the green dragon's eyes whirled a brighter shade of purple. The delight that rolled off her was genuine, and she spread her wings, allowing them to catch in the moonlight. She had wondered if her clutchmate might hear her cry, and she was not disappointed. Crooning with affection, she washed the green over with nothing but love and passion. Your words warm my hearts this cold night. Might the rest of you warm my body? She asked with a mischievous laugh. Oh, how she did not doubt any of her beloved suitors would let her down this night!

MaraRune
Saevath will start with +13 favor!

When bronze Kemoth arrived, the young green turned away from Saevath, and allowing her tail to flick, twist, and curl in piqued curiosity. Oh, how could any of her sisters begrudge their suitors when there so many temptations within the Weyr? Where she recalled Samodith's outrage, Cythereath could not fathom such feelings of ire. Each one was precious, and alluring. If she could but have them all, she would. Do you know what I need this night, bronze? Will you give me all that I desire and more? I will not fall into your claws as easy as all that. Within her words, though, was no true rebuke -- but pleasure and a rich desire. They would see if Kemoth would be successful in giving Cythereath everything she wanted and more.

Mr Cheri
Kemoth will start with a base favor of +10!

Brown Dorageth was a surprise--yet another stranger--and Cythereath turned green eyes upon him. Who was this new contender? She sent him a wave of lust and approval, even as she twisted her body within the moonlight. Might have wish to see her better? To admire the green ghost of the night? His bugle was met with a fond croon, and she dug her claws into the stone ledge of the fireheights. A green queen am I? She laughed sending a ripple of amusement over the brown. We shall soon see if you are worthy to be in my presence, much less for me to wrap around you in a fit of passion. Show me what you've got, sweet brown, for I expect more than pretty words. It was a challenge, but she was eager to see what this stranger might bring to the flight.

Mewsings of An Angel
Dorageth beings with a favor of +10!

Cythereath had thought she might have drawn them all, when a voice, gutteral and fierce, broke through. Oh! Crooning in absolutely delight, and pleasure, the young green sent Skerath a blanket of ardent hunger and longing. She had not thought the green might be interested, given her own recent flight--but she would never deny her! Cythereath had always enjoyed the green's ferocity, and was touched to know she would pursue. Skerath! I might so enjoy to see a show of force this night! I ask for no sweetness from you--but I do expect your passion! She was sweet enough on her own for the green... and could not help but delight in her clutchmates proximity.

Tsunake
Skerath begins with a base of +13 favor!

Oh, she could hardly bear it!

All of this was too much--and it was all for her. How would she ever decide?

With a loud trumpet, Skerath sprang from the fireheights, and took off like a dart! Up and over, she led her pursuers away from the Weyr, and over the peaks of the High Reaches mountains. Follow me, my loves, and let's reach for the stars. Let's share our secrets in the velvet of night, and just maybe, I'll give you my hearts.

- - - -

Ce'rian wasn't sure if he should fight the grip of feeling Cythereath washed over him, or if he should simply give in. The latter sounded easier and more appealing, but the former was likely more proper. Someone approached, and he glanced over at I'lin. He'd worked with the fellow weyrling before, had been in training with him. They had seemed, at time, polar opposites but they both shared things in common, too. While Ce'rian knew how to be social and charming, he also was quite aloof, and knew how to keep to himself. Still, to see him approach, part of the red-head was both pleased and surprised. Like dragon, like rider, he at least was grateful there was a familiar face.

"I'lin," he greeted, a purr in his voice as he looked upon the rugged weyrling in a new light. He wasn't sure what to say. Comment on the weather? Part of him wanted to offer him his jacket, and yet... He was more and more aware that one thing they never talked about in lessons was flight etiquette. Oh, sure, there was talk of what to do after the flight was over, but what about now? He couldn't much talk about the weather. Or could he? "A bit cold tonight, isn't it?" He almost wanted to draw nearer, to touch, drawn to the warmth of anothers arms.

But Cythereath wasn't ready, and he wasn't so bold. At least not yet.

The greenrider wondered if I'lin would be the only one to arrive. But then someone else approached, and like his dragon, Ce'rian turned a lusty gaze onto Herg'r. He didn't know him, though he had seen him out and about in the Weyr. He was a large man, with blonde hair and quite the beard. The young harper certainly didn't mind his attendance, even if he was but a stranger. "Salutations," he spoke, words thick with desire. "I don't believe we've yet met." And yet, another part of him wanted to better get to know him. Just as he did I'lin, and any others who might arrive.

Rune, of all people, also joined the fray and Ce'rian almost arched a brow in surprise. Still, where he might not have been so inclined in any other day, Cythereath's desire was enough to have him tilt his head ever curiously. "Rune," he acknowledged with a small smile. Even if he fell into the arms of a man, she might have her pick of any of the others.

Thedred was another stranger of the weyr, though his large from was hard to miss. Cythereath's growing lust and need was making it hard to see straight. He yearned to stretch his wings, to coil about each and every one who came calling, to touch, to kiss, to nibble, to purr... and yet, he kept his ground and didn't dare budge. "Thank you," he managed to speak, dipping his head but a moment. Was it dragonlust or truth? Did it matter? "You are.. you all are... a delight to have near."

Z'von soon appeared, and Ce'rian turned eyes anew upon the man. He'd known him since Impression--how could one not? He was one of the weyrlingmaster assistants!--but he'd never expected him to show up now. Was his dragon to chase? Did it matter? No, at the end of the day, it didn't matter. He could feel Cythereath's growing need to be airborn, could feel his muscles tense, his desire to leap away from them all and see who might chase. And yet, he didn't want to draw away but draw closer still. "Maybe tonight's a night for breaking rules," he spoke, glancing from Z'von, to the others surrounding him.

Iathe approached then, and Ce'rian turned his eyes upon her. He was surprised to see her, and similarly to Rune, wasn't sure if he'd find himself so wrapped up in dragonlust he might not care who she was by the end of it. Would Cythereath find favor in Skerath or might he fall away with one of the others? "Iathe," he greeted quietly, unsure what else to say or do. Iathe was as fierce as her green, and Ce'rian both respected her, and was (perhaps) a bit intimidated by her. Still, she was less a stranger than some here this night, and that was something worthwhile.

Roll Wits + Speed!

Cythereaths Roll : Wits (12) + Speed (20) = 32/4

Cythereath's Stats
Motivated: 10
Total: 65
HP: 19/19

Strength: 7
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 19
Stamina: 7
Wits: 12

If you are equal to Cythereath's roll or above, you are able to keep up with her while she launches herself from High Reaches Weyr! Gain +3 Favor!

If your roll is less than Cythereath's, you didn't quite expect her to take off like a shot, or struggle to stay with as she darts away. Lose -2 Favor!

After you respond to the roll and her words, you may begin to roll from the Flight Grid (I will post it soon as I post this).

You may roll up to 5 times (no repeat rolls per individual dragon i.e. she wouldn't ask the same question to the same dragon twice or whatnot)! Remember, you need to post a RP respond ICly to each prompt BEFORE you roll your next Flight Roll.

Some Flight rolls might ask you to roll other things or challenge other dragons, and those extra rolls don't count against your Flight Rolls. Feel free to DM me with questions. <3 I'm testing this out so we're just gonna give it a good go.

You are going to want to track your favor! IT IS SEPARATE FROM YOUR OTHER STATS. So it doesn't mean much until the end.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Little spark, let me fan your passion into a flame! You have no idea the delights that this world has to offer. But I will show you. When she sprang into the air, he was quick to follow, giving vent to a bellow of impassioned longing. This green would be his, well and truly. Kemoth would not rest until he had her. He spared not a single glance toward the rest, knowing that it was her that mattered, and her alone. I would not expect it to be easy... only worthwhile. Tearing off into the sky, he roared for all to hear, making it known that he would be the victor.

Thedred was no less charmed by the beauty before him. He found it difficult to focus on anything but the purring minx, his dark violet eyes watching as the young man prowled among them. Oh, Ce'rian certainly had the pick of them, and as well he might. Why not? Such a lovely young man deserved every bit of attention... and with Kemoth's palpable lust suffusing his senses, Thedred could not resist. "Well, lovely one. What will it be?"
--------
Wit + speed = max 15

Kemoth's Stats
Bronze: 35
Above 36 turns: 3
Aggressive/dominant personality: 2
Has shown Cythereath favor: 2
Hasn't chased magic: 3
Total: 55
HP: 46/46
Favor: +13

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 10

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:12 pm
Skerath's hide rippled slightly with a shiver as the whole of Cythereath's feelings rolled over and through her, nearly drowning in such sensations. You will have it. She promised roughly. Even then, her sister's sudden burst of speed took her by surprise, and Skerath snarled to herself in displeasure at her lack of preparedness before she launched off her ledge in pursuit.

Ce'rian was given a tentative smile in return, though Iathe felt like a wher among dragons right now. "Ce'rian," She greeted in turn, her voice low.

---
Wits + Speed = max 38

Skerath's Stats:
Fit/Motivated: 10
-Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
-Has shown Cythereath favor: +3pts
-Intelligent/clever: +3pts

Total: 76
HP: 20/20
Favor: +11

Strength: 11
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 10
Wits: 20

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:15 pm

As the dainty green sped ahead of him, Kemoth tried valiantly to keep pace. Sadly, his greater bulk made the effort quite impossible, yet the bronze did not give up. He was close, so close to her, and felt a peal of laughter follow him as he strove to catch up. Most beautiful Cythereath... will you not fly ever closer, so that I might feast my eyes upon your glowing form? You are spun of sugar and starlight, most lovely to behold. Will you torment me by staying away, nymph?

Mr Cheri
Cythereath was pleased that she managed to stay ahead of the bronze, though she could easily tell he was trying his best to keep up. Though she outpaced him, his words were divine, and deliciously sweet. The delicate green could only laugh as she continued her pace, though she did send him a tendril of fondness. What is pleasure without pain, handsome bronze? If my beauty is what you speak--and it is--I shall let you feast with your eyes.

+2 Favor

Uta

--------
Roll 1: 1
Roll 2:
Roll 3:
Roll 4:
Roll 5:

1. The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

If the number you roll is greater than Cythereath's Speed stat, you are able to keep up with her without issue! Gain +2 Favor and feel a wash of pleasure from the petite little lady.

If your roll is less than your speed stat, she's too quick, and you struggle to pick up your pace. Take -3 Favor. You'll hear her sweet laughter twinkle through laced with flirty encouragement.

Whether you lose or gain favor, you can try to seduce Cythereath with your words by showering her with sincere compliments and praise. Quote Uta if you do so and we can see how Cythereath feels about your siren song. For those losing favor you might make up for some of the loss--for those who gain favor you might get an extra boost.

2. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

Respond to Cythereath's query... and follow these additional prompts.

If yes/positive/affirmative: Cythereath laughs in wicked delight. Prove it then, warrior. Let ichor fall in my name, and give me a show![/i Quote a fellow pursuer. Attacker, roll Strength + Wits.

If your total is higher than that of the your opponents Speed + Dexterity roll, you automatically land a hit. If it's lower, you miss unless your opponent doesn't wish to defend.

Opponent, roll Speed + Dexterity! If the attackers roll is higher than your roll, you automatically take a hit. If your roll is higher, they miss unless you say otherwise. You can counter-attack and auto-hit the failed attacked and they can roll a D4 for damage as you get away!

To determine damage of a successful, non-counter attack i.e. the attacking dragon was successful)! If you're taking a hit from a dragon that's 16 feet smaller or more than you, roll a D6. If their size is within 15 feet smaller, the same size, or 15 feet larger, roll a D8. If you're taking a hit from a dragon that is 16 feet or larger, roll a D10.

The number of the roll is the amount of HP you lose.
    If anyone gets 0HP or below, you do NOT need to KO your dragons. They'll just get bloodier and bloodier--Cythereath would not necessarily want anyone to actually all from the sky. The less HP (including negatives) the more damage overall.

[It is 100% okay if these attacks happen at random times during the flight. i.e. you may attack someone who has finished their rolls, or someone just starting, even if you're at a different time.]

Quote Uta so Cythereath can respond to this show of tribute.
    ---

If your dragon's response is negative/not going to attack write your response and quote Uta so Cythereath can respond. This doesn't necessarily mean you won't gain favor, but... who knows. Will depend entirely on what your dragon says to her mischief.

3. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

4. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

5. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

Roll Speed + Dexterity! If your number is equal or higher to Cythereath's Dexterity (19), you keep up with her without issue. If your roll is lower, you either aren't fast enough to keep up or veer out of the way a bit too soon.

For those who manage to keep up with her or don't fall away, gain +1 Favor.
    For those who veer out of the way, take -2 Favor.

If you'd like to try to gain extra favor, feel free to have your dragon attempt to seduce her with words. Quote Uta so she's aware and can have Cythereath respond.

6. Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

Answer the prompt and Cythereath might grant you some favor. Or not. Feel free to be honest, lie, do whatever you think she might wish to hear from your dragon.

7. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

Quote Uta so Cythereath can dish out some favor, or not.

8. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

9. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

Roll your Speed, Strength, Wits & Dexterity to see how you do!
    If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!
    If your rolled number is between 25 and 34, you avoid crashing, at least, though you struggle to keep up. Still, you do well enough, ad gain +1 favor.
    If your rolled number is between 15 and 24 you fall behind and even have a close call with some of the stone and ice! Whoops. It doesn’t do much damage, but you can tell she’s not impressed. -1 favor
    If your roll is 14 or less, you have a tumble into the trees, or brush too close against the mountain side, or even pull a wing muscle! Take -4 damage. It’s not enough to knock you out of the race, but it’s definitely going to leave a mark. Cythereath does send a wave of sympathy and encouragement--and the equivalent of a little kiss! [-2 favor]

10. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

Roll a D4 and see how much favor you get!
    1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
    2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
    3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
    4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

11. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Quote Uta when you’ve filled out your response so Cythereath can cast a little favor (or take some away).

12. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

Kemoth's Stats
Favor: +13 - 3 = 10

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:17 pm
heart  

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 9!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Kemoth gave a bugle when Cythereath came teasingly close to him, swerving as he reached out to twine necks with her. But the little coquette was out of his grasp within an instant, never quite letting him secure a hold upon her. Tormented, yet intrigued, he charged after her. I will have you yet, my beauty.
--------
Roll 2: 10
Roll 3:
Roll 4:
Roll 5:

Quote:
10. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

1. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

If yes/positive/affirmative: Cythereath laughs in wicked delight. Prove it then, warrior. Let ichor fall in my name, and give me a show![/i Quote a fellow pursuer. Attacker, roll Strength + Wits.

If your total is higher than that of the your opponents Speed + Dexterity roll, you automatically land a hit. If it's lower, you miss unless your opponent doesn't wish to defend.

Opponent, roll Speed + Dexterity! If the attackers roll is higher than your roll, you automatically take a hit. If your roll is higher, they miss unless you say otherwise. You can counter-attack and auto-hit the failed attacked and they can roll a D4 for damage as you get away!

To determine damage of a successful, non-counter attack i.e. the attacking dragon was successful)! If you're taking a hit from a dragon that's 16 feet smaller or more than you, roll a D6. If their size is within 15 feet smaller, the same size, or 15 feet larger, roll a D8. If you're taking a hit from a dragon that is 16 feet or larger, roll a D10.

If anyone gets 0HP or below, you do NOT need to KO your dragons. They'll just get bloodier and bloodier--Cythereath would not necessarily want anyone to actually all from the sky. The less HP (including negatives) the more damage overall.

[It is 100% okay if these attacks happen at random times during the flight. i.e. you may attack someone who has finished their rolls, or someone just starting, even if you're at a different time.]

---

If your dragon's response is negative/not going to attack write your response and quote Uta so Cythereath can respond. This doesn't necessarily mean you won't gain favor, but... who knows. Will depend entirely on what your dragon says to her mischief.

2. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

3. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

4. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

Roll Speed + Dexterity! If your number is equal or higher to Cythereath's Dexterity (19), you keep up with her without issue. If your roll is lower, you either aren't fast enough to keep up or veer out of the way a bit too soon.

If you'd like to try to gain extra favor, feel free to have your dragon attempt to seduce her with words. Quote Uta so she's aware and can have Cythereath respond.

5. Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

Answer the prompt and Cythereath might grant you some favor. Or not. Feel free to be honest, lie, do whatever you think she might wish to hear from your dragon.

6. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

7. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

8. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!
    If your rolled number is between 25 and 34, you avoid crashing, at least, though you struggle to keep up. Still, you do well enough, ad gain +1 favor.
    If your rolled number is between 15 and 24 you fall behind and even have a close call with some of the stone and ice! Whoops. It doesn’t do much damage, but you can tell she’s not impressed. -1 favor
    If your roll is 14 or less, you have a tumble into the trees, or brush too close against the mountain side, or even pull a wing muscle! Take -4 damage. It’s not enough to knock you out of the race, but it’s definitely going to leave a mark. Cythereath does send a wave of sympathy and encouragement--and the equivalent of a little kiss! [-2 favor]

9. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

Roll a D4 and see how much favor you get!
    1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
    2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
    3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
    4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

10. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Quote Uta when you’ve filled out your response so Cythereath can cast a little favor (or take some away).

11. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

Kemoth's Stats
Favor: +13 - 3 = 10 + 4 = 14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:26 pm
heart  

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:27 pm
heart  
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:32 pm

My dear... I have been a mercenary, and I have all manner of treasure. I would heap it at your dainty feet, that you might delight in it. I would coil around you and fill you with every possible pleasure, until you could bear it no more. At this current, present moment... Kemoth could think of no other desire greater than a yearning to grasp that slippery glowing hide. Fighting through the burning torrential lust, the bronze let his thoughts curl around Cythereath, so that she might see how desirable he found her. My fondest desire is to be your first taste of love. Of love and lust, and everything in between. For you are ever fair, and I am a beast. A beast who longs to know you better.

Uta

--------
Roll 3: 8
Roll 4:
Roll 5:

Quote:
8. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

1. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

---

2. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

3. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

4. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

5. Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

6. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

7. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

8. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

9. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

10. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

Kemoth's Stats

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Pushing himself to the utter limits in a bid to keep up with Cythereath, Kemoth nevertheless found her rocketing ahead. After a moment's pause, he gave her his answer. No one has ever captured my hearts. Until now. I have always kept myself apart... and although I would tear your from the skies to give you the moons, you have given me something else: regret. For no other female shall shine so brightly, ever again.

Mr Cheri
Though Cythereath noted that the bronze was unable to, once again, keep up with her--his words made up for the distance between them. The green crooned at his words, though she was not so foolish as to believe them fully. Not yet, at least. What male wouldn't sing her praises when so intent on the chase?

Still, she could not, and would never, begrudge a moments love or affection. Sweet, Kemoth, I shall remember such a secret, and hold it near and dear to my hearts. To think I have touched you so deeply brings me nothing but pleasure. Though I'm sure there will be other ladies, some with sparkling hide, it is good to know that even for a moment, I rise above them all. Cythereath was no fool. Whether Kemoth was true or not after she made her choice wouldn't matter, for he was true now.

+3 Favor

Uta

--------
Roll 4: 11
Roll 5:

Quote:
11. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

---

7. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

8. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

9. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

Kemoth's Stats

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:44 pm
heart  

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Could hearts that burn so hotly be so cold, little tease? But I would cover you with rich tapestries and fine furs, and encircle you within my wings. I would hold you ever close, and keep you closer still. You would find that winter can indeed be a wonderland - and I shall be the one to share it with you. For Kemoth could not keep the surety from his voice, as he was a bronze, and a bronze indeed. Could not Cythereath enjoy such pleasures as he might offer? A light nudge to Thedred ensured that his words were more than mere words. He could promise her as much, and more... if only she chose him.

Mr Cheri
Cythereath practically shivered with delight as she imagined what it might be like to be curled up with the bronze. She certainly enjoyed being spoiled with fine things, and always wanted to be favored--oh yes. Kemoth sounded like he might be quite the catch! What a lovely picture you paint. I might like to explore this winter wonderland you promise and all its exotic pleasures. Surely, she'd be the envy of some of her sisters.

+3 Favor

Uta

--------
Roll 4: 11
Roll 5: 3

Quote:
3. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

---

7. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

8. The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

Kemoth's Stats
Favor: +13 - 3 = 10 + 4 = 14 + 8 = 22

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:13 pm
From such a shorter distance, Pellereth could admire Cythereath up close. The soft pastels of her hide, the stunning heliotrope of her eyes as she stretched this way and that. She was beauty incarnate, his hearts aching to go to her--to dance amongst stars that could never shine as brightly, to curl together and rest in the brisk night air. He could only wish to whisk her away from clutchmate and strangers alike, but Cythereath was not his to claim so privately, nor should she be robbed of this moment for so many adoring eyes to witness.

Her trill made him croon in turn, basking in her praise, in the waves of fondness and pleasure. Then.. I will follow until I cannot any longer. You deserve that -- and so much more. It’s a quiet promise, certain. He may not be a dragon of words, especially when it came to the romantic side of conversation, but he would keep his word -- especially for her.

Her favor to the other dragons assembled was inevitable, though he craved Cythereath’s attentions on him once more--to have her glance at him just once more. Yet he clutched to the echo of her mental presence, tensing as she shot from her perch on the fireheights. With a trumpet, Pellereth gave a mighty heave of his wings, following after Cythereath’s gleaming form. Even just the chance to prove himself to her, to win the hearts of one he hadn’t been able to approach as such, set his hearts alight to seize the possibility.

There’s a brief moment, gazing back at Ce’rian, that I’lin briefly forgot how to breathe. He feels the pull of Pellereth’s emotions, the lustlovedesire that surged across their bond -- and while he had never grown to anything beyond classmates with the other man, his heart aches to cross the small spanse of space between the two of them. There could be plenty of time to amend his mistake of failing to get to know his fellow weyrling as something more.

Especially if he’s able to hear Ce’rian purr his name like that once more.

“Ce’rian.” Words were failing him once more--though not for a lack of social graces, but because what did he say? Mid-flight etiquette was a mystery, with only the notion to not make himself look a fool. His eyes alight slightly, amused and warmed by the comment on the weather. Had his chill been noticable? Had it concerned Ce’rian enough over him? “Cold, but important reasons to be out tonight.” Blunt, forever blunt.

The other riders coming to chase Ce’rain weren’t a surprise. Some he knew by their classes together -- Rune, Iathe. A handful of strangers that he wasn’t familiar with. The biggest surprise was his fosterbrother, and I’lin could only turn his gaze from Z’von with displeasure. He had more things to focus on.

/ / / / /

Roll: Wits (9) + Speed (6) = 15/7

Pellereth's Stats
Total: 53
HP: 35/35
Favor: 16

Speed: 6
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 16
Wits: 9  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Mewsings of An Angel generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 6!

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:06 pm
Dorageth flicked his tongue, tasting the air as he spiraled , his eyes ever locked upon the shining hide of the pale green. Her words met him and it was like a wash of warmth over him, chasing off even the note of cold that the winter evening held. Pretty words? Oh my, I have so much more I can share with you than poetry and compliments. You are a warrior queen, after all. He let out a roar, his tail lashing from side to side as he made a bee-line for her. You deserve only the strongest, the best... And I want my fire to burn you. He sent his answer of lust toward Cythereath, beckoning her to fly with him. He was no bronze, but his dark brown coat shone. He would be more than a contender, he would win a spin with that spring green beauty.

Dorageth's Stat - Speed (14) + Wits (15) = 29/6

NPC Dorageth's Stats
Brown: 40
Between 6-35 turns: +10
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Intelligent/clever: +3pts
Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
Total: 68

Favor: +10

Strength: 13
Speed: 14