Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While she was favored by the king, she was his second. Which, wasn't all that bad, but still. There was no ill will towards the other female that held his eye but still, to have that coveted spot as favorite sent a chill down her spine. Maybe one day. Calista wasn't going to try and get her hopes up and honestly was happy enough with her current standing with the King, even if it didn't come with as many perks.

Walked along proudly, but not in a manner to be called showy, she moved through the growing numbers and spotted the King not far away. Keeping an eye out for a familiar face in particular she hoped nothing too bad went wrong today. With his current favorite being who it was in particular she wasn't entirely sure how today was going to go. Hoping for the best she decided to make her way towards the King and congratulate him on his recent litter. "I hear congratulations are in order, for quite a few in the pride, including yourself." Her words a flutter on the breeze as she approached and gave him a curt-full nod of her head.

Polette

User Image

Silent eyes watched Calista as she moved through the crowd, while she was in some favor with the King it didn't diminish the fact that he may or may not find her attractive. Still, while she was in favor with Tsu'Tey he would not make any advances on the female, let her have her moment in the spotlight, come what may with that.

Deciding to leave her be his gaze found a favorite face of his. Mdjai, enjoying the festivities?" Looking upon the worn face of his Right Hand they were quite the pair, two beat up looking males, perfect as the Deathstalker Clan's head honchos no? He truly encouraged all his clanmates to let loose a little, especially during such times, Morte even found himself a little relaxed today, which almost felt nice in an odd sort of way.

Fairy Snails

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Isibhamu smiled at the apparent easing of the female's guard. She was intimidating, for sure - and Isibhamu admired those characteristics highly. "Of course -" he offered a slight grin, trying to channel his father's suave nature, "- though it is still rather impressive to look as gleaming as you do after such a performance."

As her attention shifted, his did as well. He had honestly been mulling the question over for days, trying to think of the most nonchalant-yet-wildly-impressive way to catch his attention. He thought about trying his father's connection - as he was the Claws of their clan, he had an in with the King. But, that seemed like a shallow way to go, not using his own skills to gain attention.

"Well, I was hoping to perhaps impress in the ring," his eyes returned to her. "although I now think you'll get his attention before I ever will. I have much to learn." Although the King was known to notice beautiful females, he knew that Hasira's skills would get attention far before her looks were ever even considered.

Ruler of Everything

Ezili could feel her skin tingle as she noticed the dark male approach. This was what she had come here for, to socialize and meet other clan members, but she was still mildly petrified by the idea now that it was a reality in front of her.

"I, um..." Her toes fidgeted slightly and she glanced down, finding her confidence. "I was just feeling a little too influenced by the sun and needed a break." It was a lame excuse, given her light coat, but she was just glad she got the words out.

"How about yourself? With such dark fur..." her words trailed off as her eyes followed his markings, moving down his whole shape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why thank you!" Mahina gave the dusky female a wink and a smile, glad she'd run into a kinder soul. Mahina was laid-back like her mother, but there were many gruffer personality-types in the Dumanne.

"Mmm, honestly, I prefer to watch a bit. I'm not always as great at conversations." Also like her mother, she was a star-gazer, and generally didn't surround herself with so many others. "What about yourself? Just watching today?" She shifted her weight to her outer elbow, giving her a little space to really face the female she was sidled up to.

MangoMeow

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:56 pm
Izinyo couldn't help but let out a light chuckle at the idea of time off. In his position, it was indeed a rarity. "Perhaps I could take an afternoon away to hone my skills a little." He smiled a Mdjai - he was one of the few that Izinyo would genuinely consider a competitive duel against.

"I'm glad at least one of us can fully enjoy it all. I'm planning on swinging by the dueling rings to see if there's any noticeable talent later." While he could label it as 'business related,' Izinyo really did just enjoy watching the sport of it all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vasco understood what she meant too well; for him, with his mane, he received many dirty looks. Before he came here, many rogue lions assumed he was just a weak and sickly lion, and he was frequently mocked. Although the Dumanne hold the belief that non-cheetah species are lesser, he hadn't really faced the same kind of discrimination or mockery here. "Yeah, I can understand that." His eyes glanced around at the crowds. "I will say, it took a little time for me to really feel like this was my family. But I'm a little odd-er looking than most cheetah species." He smiled and laughed, pointing out his various hair tufts.

"It was just me for a while, though one of my brothers eventually came here as well. It's kind of like a giant, odd-ball family." He wanted to comfort her mind as much as he could.

Fairy Snails

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:07 pm
[[Poe - talking to Ezili]]

Poe raised an eyebrow at her shyness, endeared to it regardless, and smiled as he glanced down at his own coat. "Ah, you get used to it." It usually meant frequent stops in the shade, but when it came to his pride, he was a determined soul. Plus, he usually had Eadgar to help guide him to water sources. Couldn't let himself get dehydrated, after all!

Of course, that didn't really help when they were all out here like this, but again, he was used to it. Standing in the shade now helped too.

"Well, I hope I'm not interrupting your break then. You just looked lonely, and I'm not one to turn a blind eye to that," he said with a grin.

---

[[Chitrita - talking to Mahina]]

Chitrita clucked her tongue at that, glancing back at the group, "I'm just... not sure how to approach, honestly. So I figured I'd watch first." Her ears pulled back slightly, "I'm not... actually apart of the pride, just a visitor."

She hoped that that fact didn't change the others demeanor towards her. She didn't think it would, given how good-natured she seemed to be, but still, you never knew.

Clearing her throat, she continued, "Everyone does seem nice though."

Polette

MangoMeow

[IC] Dumanne Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out