Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:00 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

I have seen the first Swan Princess movie. 3nodding

The movie I watched yesterday was a bit of a dissappointment. Turned out to be basically a horror movie with wolves as monsters. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:07 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

The movie I watched yesterday was a bit of a dissappointment. Turned out to be basically a horror movie with wolves as monsters. xp

I saw the Second Swan Princess Movie from 1997 & it was a good one. The whole "No Fear" joke was starting to get old real fast in that movie & seeing Uberta driving Clavius mad about still being her 50th birthday was even funnier.

Although, after The Swan Princess 3 in 1998, that series would not return for 14 years.

Anyway, I did watch the Classic Pokemon Series during my school days. Then I stopped watching it because there were other good shows at that time. The only Pokemon movies I saw were Pokemon the First Movie on VHS and Pokemon the Movie 2000 On Demand.

During Pokemon: The First Movie's release in theaters, Star Wars Episode 1 came out & I loved that movie so much. In 2012, I saw Star Wars Episode 1 again in 3D.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 4:51 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I saw the Second Swan Princess Movie from 1997 & it was a good one. The whole "No Fear" joke was starting to get old real fast in that movie & seeing Uberta driving Clavius mad about still being her 50th birthday was even funnier.

Although, after The Swan Princess 3 in 1998, that series would not return for 14 years.

Anyway, I did watch the Classic Pokemon Series during my school days. Then I stopped watching it because there were other good shows at that time. The only Pokemon movies I saw were Pokemon the First Movie on VHS and Pokemon the Movie 2000 On Demand.

During Pokemon: The First Movie's release in theaters, Star Wars Episode 1 came out & I loved that movie so much. In 2012, I saw Star Wars Episode 1 again in 3D.

Star Wars is great. biggrin

Do you like the Studio Ghibli animations?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:03 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I have 7 of them:
6 DVDs
1 Blu-ray

I brought a Ghibli blu-ray at my neighbor's garage sale years ago.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:08 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I have 7 of them:
6 DVDs
1 Blu-ray

Which one is your favorite? Mine is My Neighbor Totoro.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:13 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I have 7 of them:
6 DVDs
1 Blu-ray

The ones I have are good. Those movies have an All-Star Voice Cast such as:
Mark Hamill
Patrick Stewart
Kimberly Williams
Michael Keaton
Anne Hathaway
Tim Curry
and more

Anne Hathaway was in The Cat Returns.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:43 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I have 7 of them:
6 DVDs
1 Blu-ray

The ones I have are good. Those movies have an All-Star Voice Cast such as:
Mark Hamill
Patrick Stewart
Kimberly Williams
Michael Keaton
Anne Hathaway
Tim Curry
and more

Anne Hathaway was in The Cat Returns.

I've only seen the subbed versions.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:39 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

What are your favorite Disney movies and your favorite princesses?  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:44 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

What are your favorite Disney movies and your favorite princesses?

Growing up on VHS?
All the Classic Princesses: Official & Unofficial alike.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:26 am
im watching the tv show called The Game of Thrones  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:46 am
strider rose
im watching the tv show called The Game of Thrones

I'm watching an Episode on my Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion DVD, Operation Rescue Jet Fusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:54 am
Slick Romance

Guess what, there's a Star Wars Marathon of the first 6 movies on TNT or TBS, it starts with one of my Personal Favorite Star Wars Movies, Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace.

I loved that movie so much, I saw in in theaters 6 times: 5 as a child and again in 3D in 2012. I also have the Widescreen Edition 2000 DVD Print of that movie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:44 pm
strider rose

Hello. Heard of the anime Princess Nine? Its a baseball tournament anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:43 am
Iris Nightfire

Hello. Looks like there's 3 new Swan Princess movies coming up soon, bringing the count to 12 movies. If this continues, Sony Wonder will break the Land Before Time's Record at 14 Movies.

Those 3 movies coming up are:
Swan Princess 10: A Royal Wedding (2020)
Swan Princess 11: A Treasure of the Power Crystals (2021)
Swan Princess 12: Swan Princess Easter (2022)
and 2 more to follow with more on the way.

And it looks like Stephanie Sheh will be sticking around as Mei Li. In addition, a character we've not seen since the Swan Princess 3 will be returning: the Yacky Bird Whizzer.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:37 pm
Did anyone know that there is a Rare Version of Dragon Ball Season 1 from 1995?

This version is set in a world filled with Power & Magic, there are 7 Dragon Balls scattered across the land. Anyone who brings together all 7 will awaken the Eternal Dragon and be granted 1 Wish. But would be so brave or foolish to do so...

Enter Kid Goku, his zany friend Bulma & a shape changer named Oolong with the help of a Turtle Hermit, they're on a quest to find the Dragon Balls and defeat a king and his army. The Edited version of Dragon Ball was a hit series in 1995. When it came out on VHS, there was 7 Volumes. Starting with the Pilot Movie: Curse of the Blood Rubies & the 13 Episodes following which are part of the Emperor Pilaf Saga. Vol. 1-5 has 2 Episodes per tape while Vol. 6 has 3 Episodes.

The 1995 version of this anime is called the Saga of Goku and is really difficult to find as a Collector's Item on VHS & DVD. The DVD Version has all 13 Episodes and the Pilot Movie.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff