A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[ORP] Reflections of Desire - Voloth's Maiden Flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 11!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:35 pm
For just a moment as Voloth began to spiral into the skies, Karhath managed to surge ahead. He was quick for a brown, with strong wings - and in this moment it served him well. It was entirely likely the others would pull ahead of him yet - he had only just managed to pull ahead of them, after all. But in this moment, his eyes were solely for Voloth delicate and beautiful and rising higher and higher and higher. The end of the chase was approaching. He could feel it.

If not tonight, then another. He promised, angling his tail to begin spiraling as well. He did not have as much grace as the green, but he would chase her as long as he was able. Choose who you find most worthy.

And with any luck, he would prove himself so. He trumpeted in return to her bugle of challenge, hearts pounding with the thrill of the flight. Voloth had challenged him well, caught him unawares and forced him to do better to catch up with her other pursuers. It remained to be seen whether he could truly out fly them, but he would not give up so easily. Not when he felt he could catch her at any moment now!

And that adrenaline was certainly starting to affect G'rey now. Voloth's rider was quite clearly occupied, and G'rey didn't fancy himself rude enough to interrupt, so rather he made his way towards one of the others that had just made it to the Weyrbowl. He looked... Well... "First time?"

--------------------

Brown Karhath
Brown: +40
Less than 5 Turns: +2
Fit: +10
Male Rider: +2
Total: 54

Strength: 11
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 6
Wits: 9

Karhath is average sized, but tends to look smaller than other browns due to a slim and sleek physique. He has a somewhat stretched out appearance due to a long neck and tail, but has delicate bones, and moves swiftly for a dragon his size. He is strong and capable, but a little low on stamina. He is warm, affectionate, and a known cuddler - although he likely won't stick around for romance past the flight. He has undoubtedly chased NPCs in the past.

G'rey is 17, gay, and rather... Average in appearance. Nothing too striking about him except his dedication towards being well-dressed when in public. He's likely known for his staunch loyalty and for being of a firm traditional mindset. It isn't that he looks down on anyone, exactly, but in his mind there's a reason goldriders and bronzeriders lead Weyrs, and a reason the riders of other colors follow their leadership. He's not going to be actively seeking out Voloth's rider - just looking for a willing guy to knock boots with for the night.

--------------------

Round 1: 2 (14 Speed + 14 Dexterity)
Round 2: 10 (9 Wits + 6 Stamina)
Round 3: 11 (11 Strength + 14 Dexterity)  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:43 pm
I will be! For her it would not be a hollow promise - some pretty words woven together to appeal to her for just now. But he would not falter if her beautiful, frail wings chose respite in the arms of one of these other suitors. They had their heads on about them to at least come and chase as she deserved! I will always come running for you, Voloth, just say the word.

If only he could fly as well as she did, rather than drag himself about like a besotted dimglow. But he drank in every twist of her body and flutter of her wings like it added turns to his life to do so.

Another man had also approached and I'han flinched away almost immediately, like any resistance was fire being thrust into his face. "I...uh..." oh, Faranth. He may have been a smart man, but he was also incredibly stupid and he didn't have the flirtatious way with words his fellow bluerider had. "I...." shards, "...don't think I would have come if it wasn't you."

Nailed it.

------

I'han
Turned 18 a few weeks ago. A mostly disinterested boy who is easily considered lazy by most. Rarely gives his all, but is easy to get along with and is sharp as a whistle. - Will not consider others who are out in pursuit.

Blue Houleth
Believes that everything has a place and a duty and by golly, he's gonna make sure you're not stepping out of line! Reliable, but also a stickler for rules and authority. - Will not consider others who are in pursuit!

Houleth's Stats
Blue +45
Less than 5 turns +2
Motivated +10
Magic +2
Chased one of her Siblings -5
Male Rider +2
Blue +5
Total: 61

Strength:7
Speed: 11
Dex:18
Stamina:10
Wits:15

Round 1: 8
Round 2: 9
Round 3: 3  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 pm
NPC Th'ler of blue Tarmicath
User Image
1. Speed 22 + Dex 15= 37/17
2. Wits 15 + Stamina 10 = 25/1
3. Strength 5 + dexterity 15=20/

Tarmicath followed Voloth was relative ease, though he was cautious to get too confident. He made up for his earlier surprise, but didn't dare let too much distance fall between them. He wanted to be there when she did grow weak, and when she needed someone to depend upon.

He was a large blue, a good blue, a devoted blue. Strangers though they might be, his passions were true. He desired a companion as much as the next... but unlike greens, who could take their pick, time and time again, for those who chased it wasn't quite as guaranteed. Would she give him a chance?

He certainly hoped so.

Then our dreams are shared dreams. The blue rumbled, allowing wistfulness, wantonness to enter his words. Would she give him a chance? Or would he return to his ledge alone?

Th'ler, for his part, barely registered the thought of the others. His eyes were only on Li'ra, wanting badly to reach out, to take him into his arms, and steal him away. He wouldn't, of course--but dragonlust and desire was a powerful thing, and Tarmicath's closeness to Voloth only heightened it.

"I'll call you all number of things, gorgeous--and would love to know your name come morning." For if indeed he won this night, there would be no time for words.

- - -
Base points for blue: 45pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Male rider: +2
Blue: +5

Total: 67

Strength: 5
Speed: 22
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 10
Wits: 15

- - -
Th'ler

Th'ler drank the kool-aid of High Reaches, but doesn't seem to mind. He can still be "just" a blue rider and have his pride. What does he care what others think when Tarmicath chose him above any other? He doesn't need a title to be a hero, and is happy to support those in charge. Staunchly devoted to High Reaches Weyr, this dark-haired man, originally from Tillek, is ready to serve and protect.

Tarmicath
10 Turns.
A large blue, Tarmicath is more playful and charming than His--but just as serious when it comes to duty. He's relatively friendly and is the sort of blue to live-in-the-moment. He's certainly a lover of beautiful things--and does fancy himself a beautiful being, as well.  
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 pm
I'm clearly not enough of one for you, but I'd like to think I'm trying. You're worth that and much more. Sadly though it looked as though the great bronze wouldn't be much of anything in this as he watched Voloth dance ahead, two blues on her heels and wings. Nevidenth wasn't sure what really lay in her hearts and despite his decided love of the chase (or something like that) he wasn't the sort to spout off fancy words or promises to the green that she legit probably had already heard from him before.

About always being at her side, about how his wings would always cover her whenever she needed or wanted it; how his tail would be there to twine with hers at all hours. That his color and size and voice and everything were always at her disposal should she but ask or even imply. Nevidenth was all hers.

Surely she knew that, after a Turn of being around him? The bronze certainly wasn't shy in saying it...to everyone, which probably was the massive problem.

Meanwhile, Yura was a herdbeast trapped in glowlights as someone approached him - a possible rider from one of the dragons above? Who else would be down here at this time, really, and the teen shuddered and looked away. It was impossible to miss how damp he was about the eyes, how his cheeks were red and his skin had flushed down his neck.

"....." Nevidenth's antics were weighing heavily on all parts of his body as the dragon thundered overhead, flying together despite his rider being stuck very much on the ground and in no shape to run. He wanted to cry, partly from the shame still of looking so horribly under dressed around the others and well, because, he was needing whatever was coming just as much as his dragon wanted it. The only difference was he probably couldn't sleep it off this time and while he'd come to talk to Li'ra it was obvious he was no match for the two handsome individuals near him.

Why was this stranger - Yura was pretty sure he knew him, he had to - anyway, why was he talking to him? It wasn't his green flying - go hit on Her rider! "Yu...you should...see to Li'ra, okay?"

---------------------

Bronze Nevidenth

Bronze = 35 pts
Less than 5 turns = 2 pts
Fit = 10 pts
Magic = 2 pts
Male rider = 2 pts

Total = 51 pts

STR: 8
SPD: 15
DEX:11
STA: 7
WTS: 9

nevidenth bronze based on invisibility cloak, from HP. friendly, known prankster, also known devoted to family/kind and affectionate. first time chasing, though generally understood to be non-aggressive; may hold over towards flight? smaller in size than most, but fast

yu'star male, 16 - original from western; preference is ??. dragon has never chased before. known for being a pushover and ridiculously/insanely unlucky. goes by yura. currently has his shoes on the wrong foot. he also fell down the stairs and has a bloody/bruised knee + elbow combo

r1: i ******** up
r2: 9+7=16 10
r3: 8+11=19 8  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:07 pm

I... I'm sorry. I can only choose one. Torn too many ways, entirely unsure of herself and her choice, the tiny green faltered in the air. Closing her wings, Voloth reached out for the one dragon that she knew, unequivocally, would not let her fall. Houleth... are you ready to keep your promise? she asked him, a note of fear in her voice. What if she'd chosen wrong? She didn't know if this was the right choice, but she did know that right now, with all of the cards on the table, he was the one she could count on.

And his hearts would be the ones to break if she didn't make this choice. Still, the pull of lust was strong. Strong enough to leave her deaf to all others, spinning through the air past them with enormous speed. Houleth was at the back of the pack with Nevidenth tailing him. Would it be enough? She didn't know. All she knew was...

All she knew was...

Don't let me fall!

He'd given her his word, and Houleth never broke it. Guilt wreathed the little green as she let her hearts choose for her, and Li'ra's hand snaked out to take I'han's. For the first time. With Voloth making her choice, he would need to make his. And who could resist that confession?

"Someone else's name will sound as sweet, no doubt," he told Th'ler. Because he couldn't deny I'han this, even though he knew he hadn't given it the chance it deserved. He hadn't noticed until now that the other boy had feelings for him. Couldn't stop himself from following Voloth's guidance... and her own hearts' stirrings were clearly trending this way. If I'han wanted him...

If he wanted him, he was his. For tonight. Whether it would last, well... that had yet to be determined. Li'ra was admittedly slow to open himself up to others. He was quiet, shy. Not at all the sort to put himself forward. But for tonight... for tonight, he'd try. Even if it meant that I'han was practically flinching away from him.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:49 am
Voloth's words sent a jitter through Houleth that reached even I'han far below. I was ready even before I made it, he answered, offering all of the reassurance he had in his body to soothe that note of fear. He was no liar and would never, ever say it if he didn't mean it with his entire being.

As she twisted back to come to him, Houleth pressed past the others who had, admittedly, flown better than him (a brown and an older blue, how could they not have?) to meet her. There would be no risk of falling with him.

Never! The sky is still yours and so am I! And how dearly he would hold her, treasure her.

I'han couldn't help but squeeze Li'ra's hand back when his was taken, any fumbling shaken away by Houleth's hearts above. There may have been a small audience now, but that small hint of resistance had been breached and he'd take it as allowance to pull the greenrider into him.

Because he wanted it. Even if it was only for a flight, it would be worth every moment.

Mr Cheri
No flinching! It was Th'ler that was for flinching lmao

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items