Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:10 pm
T'roi and Bronze Destrierth

Scanning the Hatching Feast, Destrierth was pleased at the number of baby draconic heads that turned to him when he greeted them. He was the largest of them all, therefore it stood to reason that not only should he try to protect them all but also lead by example. Yes, that would be the best approach to take as a noble bronze. The dragonet felt his rider's hand on his head and crooned as he gazed up adoringly, eyes whirling purple and blue and green all swirled together. No words needed to be exchanged between them; they were of like mind, he and His.

The little bronze heard Uvaldoth and Wahokinth before he saw them, but that was too little warning. Destrierth looked toward where he had seen the twin mottled dragonets, only to hwenk in surprise as the pair charged at him. He tried bracing himself, and against one of them he might have held his ground; but when the two of them broadsided him at full floppy baby dragon speed, it was all he could do to remain on his feet. Stumbling into T'roi's legs, little wings flapping frantically, he nearly knocked the tall young man over, honking as he tried to maintain his balance (and his dignity). This was not how he wanted to set a good example!

"Wup!" T'roi exclaimed, arms wheeling in the air to keep from falling. He looked down at Destrierth in surprise, only to find a tangle of bronze and blue and green dragonet limbs. "What happened?"

I am sorry Mine my brother and sister I didn't expect them to run at me I'm sorry! Destrierth wailed mentally, trying to scramble to his feet and failing. They mean no harm, they're just happy!

T'roi laughed. "It's okay, my love, it's okay." Reaching down, he stroked his bronze life partner's head to reassure him, then tried to disentangle the knot of wriggling squirming hwenking dragonets at his feet. At the same time he looked around to see if he could locate the smaller babies' bonds. "Now hold still- no, get your foot out of your sister's nose- not that directi- please hold still- that's my leg- a little help here?"

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Redbud-Tree

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:59 pm
Faranie and Blue Samedith

For the first time since she met Hers, Faranie was able to attend a Hatching as an observer and not feel the intense ache of wishing to be there in the sands waiting for her one. She had found Hers and it was a joyous thing... Luckily this Hatching had been far from eventful like the last. There had been a little drama to start, but there were no deaths, no Betweening... though there had been a moment it seemed like there might have been. It was beautiful. And now there were new riders and their dragons to celebrate.

Not that she truly needed the excuse, but since it was there, she would take advantage. Perhaps she might find some company tonight.

Do remember that this is to honor the new younglings, Beloved. Your desires should come second to this.Samedith was amused, his eyes whirling a happy blue-green-violet, by His' penchant for seeking her pleasure where she could. Not that he had much to say on the matter, though his attentions were a bit more … selectively given. And if he might have some pain in his hearts over the love he longed for but would never be, then it was something of his own that did not belong to anyone else.

Of course the babies do deserve this night, My Heart, but that does not mean we are not allowed to see to our own enjoyment. After all, even you might find someone worthy of your attentions. There are many lovely ladies and gentlemen, from our own weyr, not to mention the visitors from Western. Perhaps you might turn your eyes to ones you might actually stand a chance with. You know the one you truly desire is not and will never belong to you. Though perhaps one day you will find someone who will. Who you deserve.

She tossed her lovely golden tresses as she admired her reflection in the mirror. Turning this way and that to admire the fall of the plush velvet fabric of her skirts and the delicate lace of the wide trailing sleeves. This dress had been an indulgence, but the moment she saw it she knew she couldn't live without it. The deep midnight made her eyes seem darker, deeper and more mysterious, the delicate silver embroidery reminescent of tiny flowers, or possibly stars. The matching silver hairpiece... She looked every inch the goddess she knew she was.

You do realise, Beloved, that if you don't hurry, the party will be over, and you won't find an acceptable partner for the night.

Hush up. It is better to fashionably late than too early. She walked over to her blue and leaned into his side as he draped his head over her shoulder so she could scratch his eye ridges. There. Let's go. And my Love, do mingle with others and try to enjoy yourself.

Faranie laughed as she alighted from his back when he landed in the Weyrbowl. It was a wonderful night. Perfect for such an occasion. She was determined to enjoy herself, and she hoped Hers would take her advice, and at least attempt to do the same.

Samedith watched as Faranie walked to the Caverns, just to be sure she made it of course. Then he looked around, trying to see if he might find some company.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Niselle and Green Uvaldoth

Now, Niselle was used to keeping an eye on things. She had always tended to be the responsible one among her pack of holdbrats, the one who'd gotten the others out of whatever trouble they'd gotten themselves in. Shell, she had Mischief to serve as a lookout when just her set of eyes alone wouldn't suffice!

But Uvaldoth was off before she could hope to react, barreling towards the crowd at a surprising speed for a dragon only a few hours old. And then there was a streak of blue as Wahokinth followed, and she shared a quick look with K'niel before hiking up her skirt and chasing after them.

But she didn't have a hope of arriving before Uvaldoth and her twin had already barreled into their brother, going tumbling into his rider in a tangle of limps with a surprised wark! Oh no! Niselle, help! I'm stuck! Her mental cries had no finesse in that moment, eyes whirling yellow as she struggled to untangle her limbs from Wahokinth's and Destrierth's. And in her flailing it was only a matter of time before she smacked poor T'roi in the face with a wing, honking a quick apology as Niselle jogged up to join in the attempt to untangle the three dragonets.

"Alright, we can do this. Now Uvaldoth, stop squirming dearest."

But I'm stuck!

"Yes, you are. And it'll be much easier to get you unstuck if you would stop flailing," Niselle said firmly, rubbing the top of her precious green's head until Uvaldoth relented and went limp. "There you go. That's my girl."

And true to word, it was much easier to slowly untangle the three dragonets now that Uvaldoth wasn't tangling herself even worse. A freed foot first, and then a tail, and soon enough she was lifting the little green into her arms and leaning in to give her a quick kiss on her tiny snout. "There. Isn't that better?" She received a little croon in reply, and in only moments Uvaldoth was squirming back out of her arms to bump her head against Destrierth's now that they were no longer tangled, vibrating with barely restrained energy.

Sorry, Destrierth! I didn't mean to get us all tangled. She turned to glance at her twin, eyes returning to a bright, joyous blue and her tone light and teasing. It's definitely all Wahokinth's fault, though. He tackled me from behind while I was coming to say hello!

Niselle rolled her eyes fondly at the shifting of blame, nudging Uvaldoth's flank with the tip of her toe and gently scolding her. Now be nice to your twin. He's the only one you've got. She received a little huff in response, and turned her attention to the little bronze's bonded instead, offering her hand with a smile. "Sorry about that. I think Uvaldoth has more energy than she knows what to do with. I'm Niselle."

tatterpixie
Dragon untangling... Success!

Redbud-Tree
I should hope K'niel helped his sister with the untangling process. wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:33 pm
Gold Hesperith

The gold fairly blossomed when company did indeed present itself, wings flaring out slightly and eyes whirling a deep, pleased blue. It pulled her out of the introspection she'd found herself in more and more of late - a situation Hers' state had certainly not helped, not that she would ever say as such to her beloved. No, she didn't need to be any more anxious than she already was. Hesperith sent her a warm, gentle wave of reassurance as she drew herself up to look to her best advantage.

Ddraigth was a handsome fellow - though she had admittedly seen very few bronzes indeed she would not deem handsome in some way - and quite satisfyingly large. Everyone is quite taken with the babies, I believe, and rightly so: Zenobiath and Aresoth have much to be proud of. The praise was genuine, but also a convenient deflection so that she might not sound overeager. But I would be pleased to have some company, if you might spare yours.

It was far from the court others might command, but she would hardly turn her nose up at it. Quality over quantity, perhaps? Time would tell, in both aspects. The night had only just begun.

BastetAmun

Talis

So there they were. They were hard to miss, with that beast of a blue; she hadn't had the best view from the Stands, but she could see now that he was a great deal more substantial than Holleth had been. But elegant despite that, and dark - and his name was Othelloth? Talis was grinning as she returned his approximation of a bow with one of her own. "I'm glad someone with some taste hatched this time around."

Oh, right. And there was also a boy standing here. She was still grinning as she straightened. "I hate to break it to you, but if you were trying to copy us, you got the size wrong."

Pleased as she was, she couldn't not needle him about something.

Tsunake

Meepfur
Crew

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:10 pm
G'rey and Brown Karhath

There was a nudge from Karhath not long after G'rey had plucked a meat roll from the table, and he'd been halfway through a bite when His had nudged him to take a glance towards the entrance. It was good timing, seeing as the bandaged brown had just strutted in ahead of his newly impressed rider. Good to see the little dragonet up and about.

You should greet them, Mine. I'm sure they'll be swarmed with admirers in no time. Best to get your hellos out of the way quick and leave them to the rest of their admirers.

Twist my arm, why don't you.

Undoubtedly G'rey would have gone over eventually - a fellow brownrider was always someone worth greeting, after all. But he had no real issues with being the first either with a helpful nudge from Karhath. So he bundled his meat roll up in a napkin for now before heading back towards the entrance to the Lower Caverns, waiting just long enough that the new rider and hatchling weren't blocking the way in before greeting them.

"Good to see Yours and about already."

Karhath interjected then, speaking to the little hatchling directly. You'll do your color proud in no time, but best not push yourself much. You had quite the eventful hatching, after all. Let Yours know if you start to tire.

Meepfur
I heard Maestoth wants a little fawning!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:24 pm
Y'io of Brown Taliorth

They'd been preparing for this night for weeks, the Harpers of High Reaches Weyr, preparing for the feast immediately following the Hatching of the latest clutch of dragonets on the sands. Now was their time to shine, to provide atmosphere for the festivities, to move toes to tapping and feet to dancing. Y'io was a dragonman first, of course, as they all were, but he'd been a Harper for longer; he'd been born into it, his parents part of a Harper dynasty going back generations. And he loved moments like this, where he could combine his two great passions: music and dragons.

He played with the small group of Harper-dragonriders, letting his eyes wander over the gathered guests and new Weyrlings and their freshly bathed and oiled bondmates even as his fingers deftly wandered over the strings of his harp. Occasionally he let his eyes wander over to Mavri. She was in the group as well, strumming chords on her gitar. Y'io still hadn't completely gotten over the hurt and heartbreak from all those Turns ago when he saw her seated behind that dragonrider, laughing as they flew off, but the pain was beginning to lessen. His head knew that she had never stopped loving him, but his heart was still healing. Festive occasions such as this, though, made things seem right again.

Plucking the final chords to the song out of his harp, he put the instrument down and with the others took a seat at the table reserved for them, off to the side near the dancefloor. To his surprise, there was a pie already in the spot he'd staked out, a nice herdbeast pie still warm, the rich sauce inside oozing out onto the plate it was on. Alongside it was a glass of wine, the deep red telling him it was probably from Tillek.

"Huh," he muttered, raising an eyebrow as his little blue firelizard Descant, perched on his shoulder, cheeped hungrily. "Wonder where this came from..."

Thaliawen

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:50 pm
tatterpixie
Mavri of blue Dezinarth

It seemed like so long since they’d begun practicing for this event with L’mul. Mavri hoped the feast would go without a hitch. Despite all the practice and experience she had behind her, she couldn’t help the nerves. She tried to shake them off by catching Y’io’s eye. They’d been born into this. Harpering. They’d grown up playing together.

She’d enjoyed practicing with him again. It’d been like old times. She hadn’t wanted the practices to end. What would they be now? She’d hurt him by leaving, she knew. She wanted to fix that—at least as much as she could.

As soon as she’d been able, she’d gotten him a pie and some wine. Music was hungry work. She’d grabbed herself a plate as well. She studied Y’io as he noticed the pie. He didn’t seem unhappy with it. She moved to sit across from him.

“I thought you’d be hungry after that. You played beautifully as ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:52 pm

T'ry and Blue Cordeth

Cleaned up, well-oiled and fed - in Cordeth's case- the new weyrlings hesitated to go to the feast. They were still feeling more than a little emotionally raw, but still, this was their day – so to speak- and though both might prefer to keep things low-key, and simply bask in their new bond, T'ry knew they needed to be out to be seen. And to be honest, he wanted to show off His lifemate.

Well, Beloved, let's go. We need to at least make an appearance.

The blue knew it was necessary. And there was a small part of him that wanted to go and mingle with his siblings. But there were so many dragons. And so many people... As you say, Mine.

T'ry knelt on the floor and gently wrapped his arms around the little blue's neck. This was going to be a long night, and he had the feeling he was going to need all the strength and comfort he could get from the little blue, and the little blue would need the same. So he held on for a moment... two... three. The peace and joy from simply being together was enough. But like all moments, it ended.

Though he debated carrying the dragonet, T'ry knew it would be better for them to enter the lowers caverns with the little blue walking on his own, proudly at his side, where he belonged. Luckily, it seemed that the Feast was well under way and they could enter without drawing too much attention.

Beloved, if it truly becomes too much, let me know. I don't want you to be overwhelmed.

It doesn't seem so bad over by the tables... perhaps we can go over there?

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:54 pm
K'niel and Blue Wahokinth

It happened so quickly. One moment, they were walking into the caverns, K'niel preparing himself to try and answer at least a few of Wahokinth's curious (and quickly-forgotten) questions, and the next both his and his sister's dragons were tearing away through the crowd. Already envisioning the trouble that could result from two tiny dragonets attempting to race through the caverns, K'niel took off after them, long strides carrying him there just in time to see the collision, blue and green crashing into bronze and each other, the bronze's poor rider getting dragged into it as well.

Wahokinth gave a very loud honk of surprise and snorted as someone's tail brushed against his snout, wiggling fiercely and trying to kick his way free. This is not how you win a race! With eyes whirling as yellow as his sister's, Wahokinth stopped wiggling to call plaintively to His. Help! I can't get free!

"That's what we're here for," K'niel told his dragon, kneeling beside his sister as Niselle coaxed Uvaldoth to limpness. Her twin followed her, settling as still as he could manage until all of his limbs were sorted out and he could back up and shake from nose to tail, as if to make sure he had all of his pieces where they should be.

Yes, sorry, he agreed with Uvaldoth, because Destrierth deserved an apology for that indignity--- then gave an affronted little squeak as she tried to shift the blame. My fault? I was just following you because you left without telling me! Wahokinth wasn't truly upset by her teasing, though, as his blue-green eyes made clear. And indeed he quickly moved on, turning instead to their brother with a little shuffle of delight. Yours was very nice to help us, Destrierth! I like him.

Satisfied that the dragonets were all unharmed, K'niel grinned at the little bronze's bonded and shrugged one shoulder. "Seems like this feast is starting off with a bang," he said lightly, glancing affectionately at the dragonets. "No harm done, I hope?" The dragonets seemed alright, which was the main concern, but now they could spare their attention on the human who had gotten knocked around in the mess. "I'm K'niel, and I'm afraid Wahokinth is going to have to learn to pay more attention to where he's going."

I knew where I was going: where Uvaldoth was! Wahokinth protested, but only halfheartedly --- he was more interested in talking with his brother than offering commentary on the other conversation.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Niselle how do you live with this as your twin.

tatterpixie
Bad jokes ahoy!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Eirana of green Favaleth
He'd done it! He'd Impressed! Eirana had watched from the tiers as dragonet after dragonet had passed her brother by--until he'd moved from the queue of male Candidates and headed directly towards a bronze. Sure enough, she witnessed his Impression, and couldn't be more relieved. Surely, he would now be spared the ostracism of their Father. Surely, he would be the golden--bronzen?--child, and she wouldn't need worry as much about his future or his place among the family. Well, at least not worry quite as much.

There was much to fret about, after all--now that he was a weyrling he'd need to conquer flying, Between, and fighting Thread. The risk was all the more real but ... surely, if they could make it, he could--and would--too. He was a bronzerid--

How wonderful for him. We're just as capable, thank you, and he just as likely to fail. Favaleth's irritation swept through their link, halting her train of thought.

The woman quietly sent a wave of fondness and assurance, tempering her greens mood. For while Eirana had been thrilled for D'rok, her green had been less amused by the outcome. Of course he'd have been taken to be some metallic. Of course one of them had chosen him. While Favaleth didn't begrudge the hatchling for being hatched a particular shade, she did take issue with the fallout that was certain to come--and was all the more irritable on her rider's behalf.

Favaleth... Her rider pressed, doing her best to send love and reassurance her way.

The green wasn't the most maternal, and though she had a known disdain for metallics, she would behave for Hers--and for the fact the little one was a baby. Sending Hers a wave of fierce support, the green flew from her ledge, to sit among the snow covered fireheights and stare balefully at all the shiny hides and their courts. She had no need for such things. Eveleth was bad enough, but now it seemed the young queen Hesperith was beginning to catch the eye of others. Hmph. She'd had about all she could with Zenobiath and Aresoth being on everyoen's lips-- and she would much prefer this entire affair be done with.

The babies were here... they'd all Impressed...and now their lives could go back to normal.

Hmph.

Eirana, for her part, ignored her greens ire and instead looked out for her brother as she waited near the entrance of the Lower Caverns. She wore a simple, fur-lined green dress, and while she had dressed for the celebration--had kept her garb simple. The less attention to herself, the better--especially with her father likely to be in full-force tonight. No, the sooner she said her congratulations to D'rok, the sooner she could give him time to shine without distracting from his--

You would never be a distraction. Favaleth interjected.

Thankfully, she caught sight of D'rok and smiled. Seeing him with his bronze, knowing he'd finally found his match. She found herself hesitating, just for a moment. He carried himself well, and oh, how his life would certainly change. Unfortunately, she wondered what E'rok's influence might be now that he'd be so favored. What changes would happen now that he had that coveted metallic? ... well. She wouldn't keep him waiting, and wouldn't, of course, keep him from his friends. There were many who would want to speak to him, and she didn't want to get in the way.

"Dorok!" She called out, not wanting to assume what his new name might be, or what honorific he might have chosen. "You did it! You found Yours--and such a handsome fellow at that!" Her words were sincere, her excitement far brighter than Favaleth's and for good reason. For no matter the color, her brother had found His.

- - - -

Zyamel
It was time for a celebration and the young brownrider wasn't going to say no to a night of partying. Delicious food, fine wine, and music were meant to be indulged--and the night would only be made all the more magnificent with the right woman on her arm. While she could have had any of number of dates, she'd at least managed to land the one she'd desired the most.

Picking her way through the crowd, it wasn't hard to find Marty among them.
Now that they were free from the tiers, the young woman could better appreciate Marty's attire--and did so without shame. "Hey there, beautiful," she half-purred as she approached. "Taking up a the hobby of breaking hearts in full-force, I see," she teased ever-so appreciatively. "I suspect at least a dozen new ballads about the beauty of goldrider Martirae to be penned after tonight."

[quote="demon_pachabel]LOL Sorry! More replies tomorrow--can only fit in a few with how late I ome home each night.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:02 am
User ImageExcited didn't even begin to cover it, this was one of the fanciest parties she'd ever been to, or at least the most extravagantly prepared one by far. Verica all but hopped about the new barracks she was in looking for just the right thing to wear, all the while soaking in the love and attention that Kourith, her perfectionist other side of her entire being she hadn't known she'd been missing, was draping over her. Along with his string of constant comments she supposed were meant to be 'tips'?

Having meant full well to traipse out in simply whatever she could throw on, food and party come on man!, the little blue had totally different plans and wanted to make a grand appearance, nothing else seemed to matter at all to him. Now Veri had to find clothes that were just her own and not an amalgam of she and Vera's, as they both fit into the same thing it was often easiest to just slip into her twin's trunk and pull out a very nice shirt or so. Now she was forced to improvise and that was going to be interesting. Chewing on her bottom lip she glanced up at Kourith who was sitting perfectly dead center on her bed, his eyes a serene green color that rolled into orange occasionally with his irritation at the time being spent.

"Oh we have tons of it, the feast only just started and we'd be there by now eating if you didn't want it perfect." Verica chided playfully, laughter in her voice as she pulled out a sparkling blue dress and some black pants that were cut tight to her legs that also sparkled in a bit different of a way. While she had nothing at all to match Kourith's beautiful pale blue she could at least be blue along with him. That would do nicely, you could still move and it wouldn't be utterly ridiculous on your frame. A laugh escaped her as she ran her thumbs over the fabric, remembering her mother who'd worn it herself so many turns before she and Vera had inherited her things. It was showy and meant for a place much warmer, but the scarf and bustle she added to it at least would keep her a little warm. Cold wasn't too much of a detriment to her, not with her metabolism and all the adrenaline coursing through her still from her impression.

"This could never look that bad on me, even if it would look better on Vera... probably." She grinned mischievously and slid it onto her frame, wondering what her twin was doing and if she'd waited too long for her. Well she'd have to wait just a second more, for Kourith had begun to tousle through her wavy black hair, now free from her braid with disdain. "You don't like it down? I like it down every once in a while." At this she pulled a face at him and watched his eyes flash different colors before settling on orange again. Every part of you is perfect or I wouldn't have chosen you. However it is not so perfect at the moment. Is there nothing you can do? A sense of pride washed over her and she sat down on the cot beside him, peering into his beautiful faceted eyes. Her Kourith, only hers and not one she would share with her twin for once, he wanted her to be perfect for their feast and a rare emotion wormed it's way into her heart(s) for the realization.

He really did think her perfect, he didn't even have to say it.

"We aren't the shining stars in this show my love, that would be your bronze brothers at this Weyr, but we'll show them just how much we shine anyway." Gently Verica kissed the end of his pale nose and set about pulling her hair up with one other thing she'd kept of her mother. Satisfaction bloomed through her chest as she fastened the starry clips, satisfaction that wasn't her own but melded with her own perfectly. Shine like stars they would tonight.

It might have taken just a little bit longer for her to get to the Bowl, but once she was there it was entirely worth it walking through the crowds there with Kourith by her side. Now if she could only find... Versha... food. Distracted by the food that was spread out on the table before her, Veri deviated from her search for her twin and peeled over towards the spread of food on the table, all but drooling as she picked up a plate and beamed down at Kourith. Well yes, you've been hungry for quite some time. Did you not eat enough before? "I ate plenty, it's your appetite that has me really hungry." Since coming to the Weyr she had, in fact, had to try and restrict herself from overeating, lest she gain numerous stones and have to be rolled back and forth. The thought brought an actual chuckle from her demanding little blue and Veri felt that her cheeks were going to start burning from how wide she was smiling.

SilverLutz
Sis where you at? She got distracted by vittles. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:07 am
I'zrin and Brown Maestoth

Ah, here came someone to admire them, as it should be- excuse me? Though the approach of a rider was initially met with blue eyes and smugness as he readied himself to magnanimously accept the praise he was due, this quickly turned sour at the words the dragon somewhere outside took it upon himself to offer. Orange whirling into his eyes, he mantled his wings and rumbled back, Make my color proud? Please. Perhaps you are content with such scraps as that, but a feast awaits me. Peasant. And how dare he advise him on his own health, on top of that? I know well the reserves of my own strength, and what my hatching was like. I'll thank you not to comment on either any further.

I'zrin, who had had something acceptably polite and gracious to say, was cut off when his dragon swept right on in with his own approach. The new brownrider did have the decorum to look properly contrite on behalf of his bondmate, whatever his private feelings on that matter might be. Even as he offered a shrug and started to open his mouth, however, Maestoth had circled back to herd him further into the Dining Hall, away from such undesirables.

Come along, Mine. We've no need to waste our time on rabble. This was their night, and they had better things to do - and Maestoth had some ideas on that, finding himself in a particularly...assertive mood. Such a lavish affair, and yet I find it lacks a certain, hm, quality thus far, he observed to Khazariath, singling out and strolling his way towards to his more delicate brother. Don't you agree?

Finding himself suddenly lagging behind, I'zrin gave G'rey another shrug and mouthed 'Maybe later' before following after his dragon. You know, I really just want to see-

Yes, yes. All in due time. Go and look for him without me if you must, there are things I wish to do.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
spicy baby is spicy, sorry.

demon_pachabel
y hello

Meepfur
Crew

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:55 am
Weyrling Brenva of Green Skalmath

User Image Was it too much to hope that maybe she could just sit to the side and watch? Apparently, because as the Feast began, people swarmed about like one-too-many insects for Brenva's taste. Beneath her hand, Skalmath pressed a green head up. There was a quiet understanding between them, one that had Brenva looking down in to confident blue eyes. Neither of them was afraid of the situation, to be certain, though Skalmath could understand why the milling crowds made Brenva a bit over-cautious. It reminded the new Greenrider a bit too much of home. Going back to the barracks once Skalmath was settled, the Rider readied herself.

A feast was something Brenva would not pass up, and once she was properly attired, all would be well. Heading to the Lower Caverns with her Green, Brenva was a picture of propriety, stalwart and tall-backed. The pair got some food, and then stepped off to the side. Best to watch, really. If another Weyrling wanted to talk, or interact, or hell, an elder rider, Brenva would welcome it. Like the cesspits of Nabol, though, she was going to seek it out. No thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:07 am
Alumet of Gold Zenobiath

User Image Alumet was so pleased. She and Zenobiath had taken the time before the feast to let the great Gold eat, and her Rider to attire herself properly. After all, this was a feast for her beloved's children, and nothing less than the best look would do. The pair needed to look their best for the Clutch's big party. When at last her Dragon was ready, Alumet made her way in to the Feast, knowing well that her Gold would be perched above, watching with loving eyes. There was a bitter sense of loss that tinted this though, knowing well that her babies were their own dragons now. Ah well, such was what a Mother would live with.

Straightening her dress, the Rider strode in to the hall with all the confidence of a Queen herself, offering smiles, greetings, platitudes. She may well not be feeling well lately, but hey. Her ill stomach was easily ignored, to a degree. For now. If it was what she thought it was, though, well, She'd need to talk to her mother sooner than later.

Uta
For mention of mom.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:14 am
D'rok and Bronze Khazariath

Khazariath had been following D'rok dutifully as the young man started tending to his own early morning hunger, picking out his fill of the spread and arranging it carefully on his plate. He'd run out of plate room far too soon, but perhaps it was for the better. Nobody will come eat it all before you can come back for more, if you need it. Khazariath noted, knowing the young man's confusion about the plate's presentation was due to his own desire to put on a good front. I know that, it just felt strange to suddenly care about the plate - a little way in which his everything was already being colored by a fresh bond.

He'd only turned to step from the table when he felt Khazariath draw himself up into as refined a stance as he could. The reason why seemed fairly obvious - large, strong, and brown headed their way. There was a certain note of admiration, but also a thread of judgement that was concealed with a fine layer of inspection that D'rok could feel from his dragon as he looked over his brother.

You have bestowed us all with your presence, Maestoth. Can you not say the quality has come at your very heels, quivering with desire to be what you are? he asked, the only thing keeping it from sounding like an over pumped compliment to be injected straight into the ego being Khazariath's carefully guarded feelings.

As for D'rok, it seemed he had his own company - and someone he was more than happy to see. For a moment he looked between his freshly obtained plate and the table, setting it down on the edge and pointing at it as if to tell it to stay before his attention was turned fully to the Eirana instead.

"Eirana! You are one of the first I wanted to have introductions with," D'rok smiled, though he managed to keep from a broad grin of satisfaction as he nudged Khazariath, drawing the young bronze from his conversation with Maestoth so he could offer a bow of his head to Eirana. "His name is Khazariath - Khazariath, this is my sister, Eirana," he was uncertain if the young dragon would be so inclined to speak directly to her, though he did regard her with softly mixing blues and greens in his eyes.

If His trusted and loved her so, he'd see no reason to regard her with worry or suspicion.

But of course, he did have his own conversations to attend to, so with a gentle wave of affection sent her way, he looked back to Maestoth attentively.

"How is Favaleth feeling about it?" Even if His was but a baby, he knew that Hers was...particular when it came to the shimmer of hide.

-----

Martirae

And there was the lady of her hour - there could have been more arms to hang onto that night, but Marty hadn't had much a mind about any of them as she'd only had her eyes peeled for one Rider in particular. "And I'm sure at least half of them will be addendums for clarity as to who this mysterious footnote in the Grand Battles of Zyamel of Venandith is," Martirae teased right back, "I would be surprised if anybody cares to give me a second glance this morning to have their heart broken."

She couldn't keep from giving a pointed glance about at any of the new Weyrlings that were close enough by for it. "I'm going to be hearing about them for weeks - Anakumath is in love," With the babies, of course. That she young gold entertained a brown on her ledge was already all but fact at this point. "What are you thoughts about this new little group?"

Even if it only felt little because their own class had been enormous.

Meepfurxx

Uta

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas